Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
BT, no tears here bud, just enjoying the trolling and witty banter.
I can tell.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
79S, if I talk to you in the same manner in which BT responded to logger can we still be campfire friends?

Hell yeah we can! My day started off bad but you being my brand new pal has made me super happy!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fellas, you have to take BT with a jar of salt.

Why the hell should we have to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
[quote=79S]. If somebody doesn't like what he has to say then don't read it.

How can we know without reading it?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All witty banter aside I do hope EHG gets his scope back and that somehow, even though pricktop says it won't happen, the guy gets served with criminal charges for the other fraud he is suspected of commiting.

IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Threads like this piss me off! Some piece of dirt has to join and start this kind of trouble and folks with low post count wonder why other folks won't trade with them! It's great to see how much every one has stuck together in this thread in hopes of justice for this scum bag. I've been around since 2007, mostly just a lurker and sometimes don't even log in but still know there are some good folks around here and there is no need for a stealing bum on here. I hope this guy is brought before a judge and has the book thrown at him!

Just an average hunter and fisherman trying to have fun.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stantdm
All witty banter aside I do hope EHG gets his scope back and that somehow, even though pricktop says it won't happen, the guy gets served with criminal charges for the other fraud he is suspected of commiting.
You really are stupid, aren't you? I never once stated EHG wouldn't get his gear back; go back and read, [bleep]. I stated the authorities wouldn't do anything to facilitate that and anyone who stated otherwise was a f*cking moron. I've been real damned consistent on that. You're pretty well on your own on a deal like this.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
never mind. not worth wasting the electrons..

Last edited by red_alder_ranch; 12/09/12.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
EHG,I hope tommorrow is your day and please let us know once your box( with your scope) arrives.Till then,I will keep wishing for the best...Mudder

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
BT he never said that YOU said he wouldn't get his stuff back. If you read carefully you will see that he simply said that he hopes the guy gets his stuff back and he ALSO hopes the guy doing the scamming gets charged and prosecuted even though you don't think he will get charged with anything. Whether he will or not I'm not giving my opinion. But that's all he said so take a chill pill. Just because someone responds to a thread or to something you said doesn't mean they are disagreeing with you.

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Think this thread has gone south,start one that says how much you like your CVA muzzleloader !

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just read all 58 pages. What the hell is wrong with me?

I didn't even get a good ending,

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter

Change your settings and put more replies per page. Then it is only 12 pages of dribble.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You really are stupid, aren't you? I never once stated EHG wouldn't get his gear back; go back and read, [bleep]. I stated the authorities wouldn't do anything to facilitate that and anyone who stated otherwise was a f*cking moron. I've been real damned consistent on that. You're pretty well on your own on a deal like this.

pricktop read the [bleep] post again dipshit. It says two separate things. First, that I hope EHG gets his scope back. Second is that I hope that Weatherby Hunter gets some legal grief. Read before your open your mouth you dumb [bleep].

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
pricktop read the [bleep] post again dipshit. It says two separate things. First, that I hope EHG gets his scope back. Second is that I hope that Weatherby Hunter gets some legal grief. Read before your open your mouth you dumb [bleep].
It doesn't matter what kind of semantics got lost between your post and my reply, the sentiment is still the same: you don't know what in the hell you're talking about and nothing is going to happen from a criminal prosecution standpoint. That's reality and that's how things play out in the real world.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Holy
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter

Me too! I can only imagine the deals I missed out on while wading through this thread. Probably a 700 Ti in 7mm/08 for dirt cheap or some other smoking deal. laugh

Seriously, hoping this all ends well tomorrow.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
No they won't. Quit making up idiotic bullshit.

Anthony:

If this [bleep] doesn't cough up the scope or a just amount of cash, you just let me know if you want to make a road trip next time you're out here. I'll gas up the pickup and MAKE time.

Above reply was made by our resident expert BT a few days back when the majority of those reading and commenting on this thread were in total agreement with this sentiment. I think the only thing keeping a crowd gathering at the miscreant`s abode to dispense some old fashioned justice is the distance to be traveled. BT was onboard with the majority of us here, if only briefly, and is to be congratulated for his moment of lucidity.
If, like I, you have avoided banter with BT by not replying to his rants in the past, consider that this may be the time to encourage him. We have missed the point as to how to solve this issue and BT has given it to us if we would but listen. BT has offered to make the trip,alas," gas up the pickup and MAKE time".Could it be any clearer? BT and the miscreant at the same location at the same time!!!!! Perhaps after disposing of the miscreant for his dirty deeds, attention could be given to BT and the repeated tiresome, vulgar,demeaning posts that this pustule spews with his computer keys on a regular basis. Consider that this would be a TWOFER!!! I realize we are setting ourselves up for disappointment because in person BT would be just that;a disappointment.His in person demeanor I am afraid would be a mere shadow of the personality he displays in cyber-space. Odds are that unless among those that could make the trip there is a Walter Mitty or Mr Peepers type, a confrontation should not occur. The others just wouldn`t feel it to be fair and BT will slink back to his computer,assume the fetal position and dispense more meaningless banality.
With the risk of disappointment understood let me be the first to encourage BT to make the trip. The date and time of course to be prior posted so that interested members can make plans to have a meet and greet.This should satisfy once and for all BT`s queer appetite of relishing in negative accolades.
The repeated negative comments from BT as to the futility of havings authorities in this Texas town address the issues clearly shows a naive understanding of human/ bureaucratic mentality.In an earlier reply to this post I recommended that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" should be the guide.This is still true .In this age of communication take advantage of the free internet and long distance phone service.Keep a record of each contact by date and time with full name and title and follow it up with a personal letter with copies to the the highest official in the local government.This is a small Texas town with little town politics.Become the "proverbial pain in the posterior".Response to a "PPITP" is fairly predictable:the recipient of the pain passes the problem to an underling to be handled.Persistence pays off.
One final observation/query: Does BT actually own a Pickup?..... A Prius is more likely.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I am sure that the cops have little interest in the matter . I also hope right is done .

I also know for sure that if brick top talked to people in real life like he dose on here he would need a cop to keep every one with in arms reach from kicking the [bleep] out of him . I wish my best to elkhuntingguide in this matter and the future

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It doesn't matter what kind of semantics got lost between your post and my reply, the sentiment is still the same: you don't know what in the hell you're talking about and nothing is going to happen from a criminal prosecution standpoint. That's reality and that's how things play out in the real world.

I'm new here and I think I was the first to expose Weatherbyhunter as being Jesse Marx a serial scammer who has screwed people on multiple forums and I hope I helped the OP with resolving his problem as I tried to contribute useful information. You seem to be hell bent on wasting everyone's time with 30 pages of posts trying to prove some point about how LE won't take this type of fraud seriously. I don't know you but you conduct yourself like a complete dick. You have contributed nothing to this entire thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bigbuck, you may be on to something with the jealousy angle. Yep, damnit, I think I'm jealous of BT. Logger, you're probably jealous of BT as well. Hell, all of you guys who are critical of BT's style, you guys are almost assuredly jealous of BT as well.

Bigbuck, you think Chuck Norris would be jealous of BT, assuming he was a member of the fire?

Chuck Norris ain't jealous of or skeerd of nothin' and he ain't gonna be so just don't get yer hopes up.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 29 of 38 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (160user, 280shooter, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.