Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 38 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joes64gto
No they won't. Quit making up idiotic bullshit.

Anthony:

If this [bleep] doesn't cough up the scope or a just amount of cash, you just let me know if you want to make a road trip next time you're out here. I'll gas up the pickup and MAKE time.

Above reply was made by our resident expert BT a few days back when the majority of those reading and commenting on this thread were in total agreement with this sentiment. I think the only thing keeping a crowd gathering at the miscreant`s abode to dispense some old fashioned justice is the distance to be traveled. BT was onboard with the majority of us here, if only briefly, and is to be congratulated for his moment of lucidity.
If, like I, you have avoided banter with BT by not replying to his rants in the past, consider that this may be the time to encourage him. We have missed the point as to how to solve this issue and BT has given it to us if we would but listen. BT has offered to make the trip,alas," gas up the pickup and MAKE time".Could it be any clearer? BT and the miscreant at the same location at the same time!!!!! Perhaps after disposing of the miscreant for his dirty deeds, attention could be given to BT and the repeated tiresome, vulgar,demeaning posts that this pustule spews with his computer keys on a regular basis. Consider that this would be a TWOFER!!! I realize we are setting ourselves up for disappointment because in person BT would be just that;a disappointment.His in person demeanor I am afraid would be a mere shadow of the personality he displays in cyber-space. Odds are that unless among those that could make the trip there is a Walter Mitty or Mr Peepers type, a confrontation should not occur. The others just wouldn`t feel it to be fair and BT will slink back to his computer,assume the fetal position and dispense more meaningless banality.
With the risk of disappointment understood let me be the first to encourage BT to make the trip. The date and time of course to be prior posted so that interested members can make plans to have a meet and greet.This should satisfy once and for all BT`s queer appetite of relishing in negative accolades.
The repeated negative comments from BT as to the futility of havings authorities in this Texas town address the issues clearly shows a naive understanding of human/ bureaucratic mentality.In an earlier reply to this post I recommended that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" should be the guide.This is still true .In this age of communication take advantage of the free internet and long distance phone service.Keep a record of each contact by date and time with full name and title and follow it up with a personal letter with copies to the the highest official in the local government.This is a small Texas town with little town politics.Become the "proverbial pain in the posterior".Response to a "PPITP" is fairly predictable:the recipient of the pain passes the problem to an underling to be handled.Persistence pays off.
One final observation/query: Does BT actually own a Pickup?..... A Prius is more likely.
Joe
When you aren't trying to string together rambling and incoherent rants via your "Really Big Book of Thinkin' Stuff With Words!", you ought to try and read what I've posted. And not just the parts you like, numbnuts. Cops won't do [bleep]. That's been proven in spades. Peer pressure sure as hell will.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fredIII
I am sure that the cops have little interest in the matter . I also hope right is done .

I also know for sure that if brick top talked to people in real life like he dose on here he would need a cop to keep every one with in arms reach from kicking the [bleep] out of him . I wish my best to elkhuntingguide in this matter and the future
I doubt it. It's one thing to make threats on the internet like a "tuff guy," but it's a different matter indeed at being one. I wouldn't have anything to fear from the likes of you or anyone else dumb enough to telegraph their "intentions."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Originally Posted by Bricktop
It doesn't matter what kind of semantics got lost between your post and my reply, the sentiment is still the same: you don't know what in the hell you're talking about and nothing is going to happen from a criminal prosecution standpoint. That's reality and that's how things play out in the real world.
I'm new here and I think I was the first to expose Weatherbyhunter as being Jesse Marx a serial scammer who has screwed people on multiple forums and I hope I helped the OP with resolving his problem as I tried to contribute useful information. You seem to be hell bent on wasting everyone's time with 30 pages of posts trying to prove some point about how LE won't take this type of fraud seriously. I don't know you but you conduct yourself like a complete dick. You have contributed nothing to this entire thread.
Do you need one of those hurt feeling reports, little man?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well the tracking is saying that it will be there tomorrow. I have already talked to EHG and I told him that I will call him as soon as it arrives. So we will have to wait until the morning.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
BT,
A sign on the wall of a billiard parlor I frequented as a youth pretty much sums you up. "Profanity is an ignorant mind trying to express itself".
I realize that having to take the time to consult a dictionary to understand my missive has taken you considerable effort.Perhaps your tired mind will seek your nightly repose early and leave the rest of us a few hours of mature exchange of ideas.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I take it ain't proper to cuss in a billiard parlor?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by GeoW

Depends on the clientele and the owner.This particular parlor was owned by an elderly widow and her son.Customers were expected to have respect and no matter what their age or status if it was violated they were invited not to return.Respect and civility can be attained in venues other than academia or religeous settings.It has been forty-five years plus since I played a game in that parlor but I`ve not forgotten the message from that sign on the wall.Pity that some were not privy to such a lesson at an early age.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just saw this, I am sorry for the loss of your NF. The POS will get his, it always comes around the bad thing you wont know how he get his.

Was this a new guy on the fire?

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blakeowens
BT he never said that YOU said he wouldn't get his stuff back. If you read carefully you will see that he simply said that he hopes the guy gets his stuff back and he ALSO hopes the guy doing the scamming gets charged and prosecuted even though you don't think he will get charged with anything. Whether he will or not I'm not giving my opinion. But that's all he said so take a chill pill. Just because someone responds to a thread or to something you said doesn't mean they are disagreeing with you.

Man for Bricktop being as goddam smart as he is I'm surprised he didn't understand that reply. It was pretty clear to me what he meant.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stantdm
Originally Posted by stantdm
All witty banter aside I do hope EHG gets his scope back and that somehow, even though pricktop says it won't happen, the guy gets served with criminal charges for the other fraud he is suspected of commiting.
You really are stupid, aren't you? I never once stated EHG wouldn't get his gear back; go back and read, [bleep]. I stated the authorities wouldn't do anything to facilitate that and anyone who stated otherwise was a f*cking moron. I've been real damned consistent on that. You're pretty well on your own on a deal like this.
pricktop read the [bleep] post again dipshit. It says two separate things. First, that I hope EHG gets his scope back. Second is that I hope that Weatherby Hunter gets some legal grief. Read before your open your mouth you dumb [bleep].
It doesn't matter what kind of semantics got lost between your post and my reply, the sentiment is still the same: you don't know what in the hell you're talking about and nothing is going to happen from a criminal prosecution standpoint. That's reality and that's how things play out in the real world.

Where did he say that legal action WILL happen? All i seen him say was that he HOPES legal action is taken.

I love this thread. Great entertainment. Thanks BT smile

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by dubya

Always helps to encourage someone being rude, obnoxious, arrogant and narcassistic! Suppose you buy another drink for the guy you know is gonna drive home drunk also? You know, kind of an 'atta boy'!

No wonder he has over 5000 posts of worthless crap, 45ish more of which he accumulated in this thread being an ass to strangers! Guess respect to a stranger isn't necessary because it is 'the internet'!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind

Always helps to encourage someone being rude, obnoxious, arrogant and narcassistic!

Boo-[bleep]-hoo! I guess BT isn't the only one who needs to take a chill pill. We have a complete dickhead and a crybaby! Great...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by gonzaga
Well the tracking is saying that it will be there tomorrow. I have already talked to EHG and I told him that I will call him as soon as it arrives. So we will have to wait until the morning.

Did I miss something in this jumble of a thread?

Why are you calling him?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by blakeowens
BT he never said that YOU said he wouldn't get his stuff back. If you read carefully you will see that he simply said that he hopes the guy gets his stuff back and he ALSO hopes the guy doing the scamming gets charged and prosecuted even though you don't think he will get charged with anything. Whether he will or not I'm not giving my opinion. But that's all he said so take a chill pill. Just because someone responds to a thread or to something you said doesn't mean they are disagreeing with you.
Man for Bricktop being as goddam smart as he is I'm surprised he didn't understand that reply. It was pretty clear to me what he meant.
I have to throw the rubes a bone once in a while.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
UPS number says out for delivery as of 7:10am:

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk&trackNums=1z0610xw0351625248%0D%0A&track.x=Track

Look forward to seeing what actually arrived for EHG...

Last edited by BlackFrog; 12/10/12.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
ttt for bricktop

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joes64gto
Originally Posted by GeoW
Depends on the clientele and the owner.This particular parlor was owned by an elderly widow and her son.Customers were expected to have respect and no matter what their age or status if it was violated they were invited not to return.Respect and civility can be attained in venues other than academia or religeous settings.It has been forty-five years plus since I played a game in that parlor but I`ve not forgotten the message from that sign on the wall.Pity that some were not privy to such a lesson at an early age.
Joe
Was this a pool hall? Or are you trying to put some kind of masculine spin on your drag queen/tranny tea parties?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BlackFrog
UPS number says out for delivery as of 7:10am:

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk&trackNums=1z0610xw0351625248%0D%0A&track.x=Track

Look forward to seeing what actually arrived for EHG...

I got a dollar that says what ever is in the box is what is supposed to be in the box this time around.......
I couldn't imagine the scammer wanting to bite any more of this crowd off.... grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What are the odds of an apology note included?

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What are the odds that EHG gets his scope back and everyone forgets about this fk'r?

His real info is:

Jesse Craig Marx
246 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 590-1142

[Linked Image]

Dave

Page 30 of 38 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.