Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Originally Posted by RDW
If she is truly in the dark, and decides to dumps his ass he is gonna have a bitch of time paying child support on 22K a year; moreso, if he loses his job in Maintenance at Eanes Independent School District when his boss finds out they have a thief on the payroll.

[Linked Image]

No way that's not his sister smile

Dude, that is funny...appears she has a nice rack too.

Dave

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Glad you got it back EHG. That is outstanding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep the Nitrex scope! It is now a 24 hour Campfire artifact! A piece of history.... Kinda like the Liberty Bell! grin

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheWarrior
Hey, the world needs pizza delivery guys too.

and ditch diggers!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Glad the scope arrived safely! Guy needs to go to jail though.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
good to hear.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can someone explain exactly how it happened that EHG ended up with his NF scope returned? Did Jesse receive a visit from members, or email/phone pressure from members? I'm thrilled that EHG got his stuff back, but I'm not following just what happened, as I was distracted by BT's amazing and entertaining combination of lucidity, logic, and vulgarity.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The guy claimed his stepbrother hacked his account and returned the scope when he found out what was happening. Don't think anyone believes him though.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by selmer
Can someone explain exactly how it happened that EHG ended up with his NF scope returned? Did Jesse receive a visit from members, or email/phone pressure from members? I'm thrilled that EHG got his stuff back, but I'm not following just what happened, as I was distracted by BT's amazing and entertaining combination of lucidity, logic, and vulgarity.

A few dedicated and talented individuals took the time and internet savvy to peel back the layers of BS and expose this dirtbag in his hidey-hole, and then put up all the data they found for everyone to see. Dipsh!t saw all this coming down and did the well worn "my little brother did it" routine, and shipped this scope back just in time to keep a posse from showing up on his doorstep to beat him senseless in front of his family. At one point, it sounded like someone was actually parked outside his house, watching him.

That's the short version of the first 50-some pages. The last ten or so have been yet another episode of Bricktop's Olde Time Variety Show and Spaghetti Feed.

Dipsh!t still needs to go to jail, which sadly probably won't happen any time soon, given the laziness/disinterest at his local law enforcement agency. But hopefully this has spread out to some of the other forums where he's been running his mail fraud scams. With any luck, maybe a few other people will get their stuff and/or money returned, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW

[Linked Image]

With those short pants and that shirt, I think he is trying to look like Bobby Hill.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by red_alder_ranch
Originally Posted by selmer

A few dedicated and talented individuals took the time and internet savvy to peel back the layers of BS and expose this dirtbag in his hidey-hole, and then put up all the data they found for everyone to see. Dipsh!t saw all this coming down and did the well worn "my little brother did it" routine, and shipped this scope back just in time to keep a posse from showing up on his doorstep to beat him senseless in front of his family. At one point, it sounded like someone was actually parked outside his house, watching him.

That's the short version of the first 50-some pages. The last ten or so have been yet another episode of Bricktop's Olde Time Variety Show and Spaghetti Feed.

Dipsh!t still needs to go to jail, which sadly probably won't happen any time soon, given the laziness/disinterest at his local law enforcement agency. But hopefully this has spread out to some of the other forums where he's been running his mail fraud scams. With any luck, maybe a few other people will get their stuff and/or money returned, too.

Great synopsis....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
another episode of Bricktop's Olde Time Variety Show and Spaghetti Feed.

The show was awesome. And I'm still stuffed from the feed......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

With those short pants and that shirt, I think he is trying to look like Bobby Hill.

laugh laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
another episode of Bricktop's Olde Time Variety Show and Spaghetti Feed.
The show was awesome. And I'm still stuffed from the feed......
As long as you got your money's worth. cool

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who didn't?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad your scope has been returned, I think Tanner needs that Nitrex for a 'sock stuffer' for a holiday gift for someone wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Package arrived and it was the NF scope that I had originally sent to Jesse...

Thanks to all those that helped out here... Thanks to the UPS Driver who delivered the package early as I'm usually the last stop on his route...

Bricktop... I love ya man...

As for the Nitrex scope... Well I decided over the weekend that there has to be a young kid somewhere that you guys know that could use a scope and be able to put it to good use...

Thanks again for all those who helped...

[Linked Image]

I have a like new Simmons 44 mag i will swap you even for it. Good trade , you though you had lost it anyway. I will even sent enough extra cash so you and Bricktop can have dinner together.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LOL

Arcus Venator
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
who didn't?
You just need a night out with that high-kicking, big-legged girl to cap things.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 65BR
Glad your scope has been returned, I think Tanner needs that Nitrex for a 'sock stuffer' for a holiday gift for someone wink
Bastard....Laughin.

It'd make a decent dangling target at the 600 yard line...

Page 33 of 38 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

483 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,231 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.