-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 38 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just an afterthought regarding your comment about things used to fill socks smile

GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bea175
I have a like new Simmons 44 mag i will swap you even for it. Good trade , you though you had lost it anyway. I will even sent enough extra cash so you and Bricktop can have dinner together.

Where's Travis when you need him...

GFY...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Take the Nitrex with you to pay him a visit and beat him senseless with it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by RDW
What are the odds that EHG gets his scope back and everyone forgets about this fk'r?

His real info is:

Jesse Craig Marx
246 Lamaloa Lane
Bastrop, TX 78602
(512) 590-1142
We have a "good guy list." It might be time to begin a hall of shame or a board of inquiry.

By and large most people transacting business on here are honest and above board, but all it takes is one [bleep] like this Marx clown to upend whatever security exists.

Like that idea.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^^^that right there is funny! And thanks for the explanation. Hopefully he learns that this kind of crap will bite him in the ass and clean it up so that he has a chance to clean it up and be a good father, thought pastor in me distinctly notices a ring or two missing in that picture...

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well, I cant take it any longer! Bricktop is absolutely correct. I bought a Suburban on e-bay, sent the guy a $4000.00 check and got lame excuse after another. He was trying to string me out past the 30 day complaint period on e-bay. I did not wait the 30 days, filed my fraud complaint and finally got my money back from E-BAY. And only because they offer the 50K protection on E-bay trans actions. I called the local county sherriff, local Chief of police, local DA and anyone that would take my phone call. Filed internet fraud papers with the FBI. Guess what, no one, NO ONE would touch it. The SOB is probably still walking around. It was like this was not a big deal, not a big enough crime. I bought one of those people search things for $39.95 On THOMAS LAMBERT from MINNESOTA (you lying bastid) and found out (too late) that he has a rap sheet for ripping people off , scams, and non-payment . So all of you that think the law is going to help you on an out of state mail fraud/internet fraud you don't know [bleep]. I've been there-done that. I don't expect you all will apologize to BT, but he sure is correct on this one. Mark.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
When I talked to local county sheriff, he did a few drive bys at the jerks address, and sure enough, there was my Suburban, just like the picture on e-bay. He was driving it , all the while telling me that the motor blew after I scheduled a truck to come pick it up. If i didn't get my money back. Me my brother, and my best friend were planning to pay mister Lambert a visit and take my Sub home with us. I was going to get something for my 4K. Glad that E-Bay is a stand up company and backs up their car sales with that 50k fraud insurance. I suppose e-bay did not prosecute as they probably filed a claim to their ins. Mark.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It never stops, be safe out there.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Glad to see the situation has been resolved, not the way you would have liked unfortunately but at least you got your scope back(hopefully in the orginal condition).

I could not help but wonder however(and Im not pointing fingers at anyone). Im just saying, there were ALOT of posts about Azz kickins, and socks full of D-batteries. I know most is forum chatter but, and just BUT. What would happen if by some odd chance this dude or a famiily member would have been assaulted by some random stranger. Or the house was broken into ect ect.

All Im saying is that I "personally" would be extra careful about what gets published on a public forum, even if its regarding a person of questionable integrety. It could just lead to a bit of undue hassel. Just sayin...

"Good tings come to dose who shoots straight." Alphonse Soady
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by birddog65
Well, I cant take it any longer! Bricktop is absolutely correct. I bought a Suburban on e-bay, sent the guy a $4000.00 check and got lame excuse after another. He was trying to string me out past the 30 day complaint period on e-bay. I did not wait the 30 days, filed my fraud complaint and finally got my money back from E-BAY. And only because they offer the 50K protection on E-bay trans actions. I called the local county sherriff, local Chief of police, local DA and anyone that would take my phone call. Filed internet fraud papers with the FBI. Guess what, no one, NO ONE would touch it. The SOB is probably still walking around. It was like this was not a big deal, not a big enough crime. I bought one of those people search things for $39.95 On THOMAS LAMBERT from MINNESOTA (you lying bastid) and found out (too late) that he has a rap sheet for ripping people off , scams, and non-payment . So all of you that think the law is going to help you on an out of state mail fraud/internet fraud you don't know [bleep]. I've been there-done that. I don't expect you all will apologize to BT, but he sure is correct on this one. Mark.

Wait, you're suggesting that one or more members who posted on this thread should consider apologizing to BT? Birddog, you're breaking up, come again, you're suggesting an apology to BT should be forthcoming? Still breaking up, can you repeat that request Birddog.

IC B3

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dave

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No , I am not saying that an apology is needed, but a lot of the harse words that went back and forth could have been avoided because he was correct.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No , I am not saying that an apology is needed, but a lot of the harse words that went back and forth could have been avoided because he was correct.

Your statement is ridiculous. If you can't see that, you've clearly been blinded by the BT bling. What officer position do you hold in the BT fan club?

I'm going to channel my iner BT here, ready, here goes: Your personal story about being scammed on the sale of a suburban is complete bs, you think that by posting it on the internet that somehow makes it true. Post proof of your story or STFU.

Now, I'd like you to apologize to me

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Bwahahaha! Great chuckle-getter. Love it. Great analogy.

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
Your statement is ridiculous. If you can't see that, you've clearly been blinded by the BT bling. What officer position do you hold in the BT fan club?

I'm going to channel my iner BT here, ready, here goes: Your personal story about being scammed on the sale of a suburban is complete bs, you think that by posting it on the internet that somehow makes it true. Post proof of your story or STFU.

Now, I'd like you to apologize to me
The main problem is a gaggle of sour grapes jackasses sitting around holding their dicks after I made them my bitches. And, yeah, you're part of that gaggle, Techsan.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
BT, a pithy response, as always. Well played sir.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Wait, you're suggesting that one or more members who posted on this thread should consider apologizing to BT? Birddog, you're breaking up, come again, you're suggesting an apology to BT should be forthcoming? Still breaking up, can you repeat that request Birddog.

It's not that he wasn't right, it's how he went about saying it. You can say it nicely or you can be a jacka$$, BT always seems to prefer the later option.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
It's not that he wasn't right, it's how he went about saying it. You can say it nicely or you can be a jacka$$, BT always seems to prefer the later option.
I tailor my message to fit the appropriate audience.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well because most the guys who posted them statements have zero intentions of actually going thru with it. It is always so much easier to type "I'm going to whoop your azz" then to say it to ones face, or at least to someones face over the age of 12. Because talking [bleep] in person is dangerous. LOL.
I know if I was intending on having a heart to heart with someone, I surly wouldn't post it all over the web. But, I'm not trying to get my name at the top of any list with a gold star next to it either with the "cool guys"

But you are 100% right inland, saying them kind of comments in an open forum is not too dang bright. Again, these folks who made them comments would never go thru with it, so they think, "well I sure can sound all big and bad, and impress the cool guys on here". But they never think, that if some unforeseen assault took place on him or his wife, well.....................

If this guy has went and ripped off so many folks too, it could actually happen.
But I guess this doesn't sink in to folks with room temp IQ.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And I want to see some more of ya try to hurt Bricktop's feelings. That is some funny [bleep] there. He is wayyy too smart for the cats that come at him.
But I'm sure now I will get a bunch of the hate PM's now, like last month. Would you believe it I got 2 guys threaten to come whoop me, (they never showed) and at least a handful of ignores, plus I love it when they publicly announce that they are going to ignore me. Must be again to get the little pat on the head and a "that boy!" from the cool guys. HAHA
Oh! and I got accused of being Bricktop too!!! LOL.

Page 34 of 38 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,488 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.