-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
like I said, 'real or imagined'..............

Sam......

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Over/under on this thread is 10 pages.

I'll take the over

Pay up sucka!!! Lol

Buy once, cry once.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm picturing the parking lot. By report the officer standing between the drivers seat and front door when the driver threw it into reverse and stomped on the gas. I can see where he would feel for his life the chances are very good that he would be atleast knocked down by the door which would allow the driver to turn the wheel and run over him. (One scenario).
He also.could have been dragged after being stuck under the door. I believe he drew, and fired at the driver but due to vehicle movement, stress of the situation he hit the passeneger in the back seat. If this is what the evidence shows, then its a good shoot his intent was to stop the threat to himself, precidence shows that a vehicle is a deadly weapon and a use of deadly force.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
like I said, 'real or imagined perceived' ..............

I believe if you took the time to read some case law you would find judges and juries use the word "perceived" and they give LEOs the benefit of the doubt due to their training. Perceived just means it hasn't happened yet but the officer perceives the threat to be imminent based on the totality of the circumstances. THAT means you can't cherry-pick the parts of an incident that offend your delicate feelers; you have to consider everything that happened, when it happened, and the officer's perception of events.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by okok
YIKES!!!! Looks like a clown. eek

[Linked Image]

Well, she sure likes (liked) purple.
I hadn't seen one yet that didn't like purpa

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by okok
YIKES!!!! Looks like a clown. eek

[Linked Image]

Well, she sure likes (liked) purple.
I hadn't seen one yet that didn't like purpa

Looks like she went swimming last week and an angler broke off a good #5 hook in her nose, she musta flopped real hard and shook loose.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
tripped and fell into a tackle box huh?

laugh

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'm picturing the parking lot. By report the officer standing between the drivers seat and front door when the driver threw it into reverse and stomped on the gas. I can see where he would feel for his life the chances are very good that he would be atleast knocked down by the door which would allow the driver to turn the wheel and run over him. (One scenario).
He also.could have been dragged after being stuck under the door. I believe he drew, and fired at the driver but due to vehicle movement, stress of the situation he hit the passeneger in the back seat. If this is what the evidence shows, then its a good shoot his intent was to stop the threat to himself, precidence shows that a vehicle is a deadly weapon and a use of deadly force.

Finally, common sense in a sea of irrational cop hatred.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by slumlord
tripped and fell into a tackle box huh?

laugh

Dem Damn KFC buckets left lying about R dangerous. grin Whooopppp, slip, faceplant......

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As has been pointed out by other TEXANS; Houston operates a lot different than rural Texas.

The cop will lose his badge, - and, after much huffing and puffing by the D.A.- the two women will go free.

The family of the dead one will get a payday from the County.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Finally, common sense in a sea of irrational cop hatred.

Dat precidence will git 'em ever time.

And....... "passe negar" is a good word play.

I'm goin' huntin'.Maybe I'll stop laughing by the time I get to the pasture.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad I'm retired 'cuz I no longer have to give a [bleep]. The denizens of da 'hood have a lengthy history of using kids as shields and Trojan Horses. Can't tell ya how many times we found the coke hidden somewhere in the baby bassinete or stroller. Can't tell ya how many times the gangbanging woman hid the gun in the kids blankie while out doing something. It became very difficult to consider ANYBODY from the 'hood as "innocents" as they were being taught how to be outlaw very nearly from birth. Drag them into the fire and they get burned too and I have lost my ability to feel any care or sympathy. One got killed on this one. I have no care for the others any longer. Ya want to raise kids that way, I do NOT care any longer.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trayvon got his start this way. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Glad I'm retired 'cuz I no longer have to give a [bleep]. The denizens of da 'hood have a lengthy history of using kids as shields and Trojan Horses. Can't tell ya how many times we found the coke hidden somewhere in the baby bassinete or stroller. Can't tell ya how many times the gangbanging woman hid the gun in the kids blankie while out doing something. It became very difficult to consider ANYBODY from the 'hood as :innocents" as they were being taught how to be outlaw very nearly from birth. Drag them into the fire and they get burned too and I have lost my ability to feel any care or sympathy. One got killed on this one. I have no care for the others any longer. Ya want to raise kids that way, I do NOT care any longer.

The voice of experience, Thanks Jim.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is a VERY bitter experience Gunner. Best avoided. This incident in question is likely only a tiny pimple on the carcass of a very diseased body. Translated: Those women have been doing LOTS of crap for a very long time and "Found the Formula" for getting away with things most of the time. It caught up to one of them big time and I can't dredge up any care for any involved.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Clearly the cop should have just allowed the woman to kill him with her car.

RLTW
G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I can see that, and dont blame ya a bit ET. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunner500

I read the story, her mother was praising what a good person/mother/friend/sister blah blah blah she WAS.

Mother has a criminal history of her own, I'd say.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I read the story, her mother was praising what a good person/mother/friend/sister blah blah blah she WAS.

Mother has a criminal history of her own, I'd say.

That'd be a safe bet. sick

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems three ghetto queens were stuffing stolen merchandise in a Houston Wal-Mart and were caught by an off-duty HCSD Deputy working loss prevention.

The three hags along with two kids fled the store with the loot, as the Officer approached the car and yanked open the door the driver floored it and nearly hit the deputy, he fired one shot into the rear of the car and struck one queen in the neck.

Her two compadres, honorable as they may be continued to flee in the vehicle as their PIC bled out in the back seat.

Good Shooting Officer, and be safe. smile

Gunner

Houston, Texas - Cop will get a good markmanship badge.

In any of Blue states he would be in big trouble.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (280Ackleyrized, 12344mag, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 48 invisible), 1,675 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,047
Posts18,521,183
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.