Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I don't believe old cur lives in Texas . I think he must be in Minisoootoe. Hasbeen

Your "believer" and your "thinker" is way out of whack,neighbor.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
What happened to all the players?

I 'specially miss the speculators.You know, the car is stolen.Frey's mother has a criminal record.He was shooting at the driver who was trying to back over him.The cop knew exactly where the kids were.etc.,etc.

But the REAL story,according to the police.

Frey was the one he chased around the parking lot until she got in the car.Frey was the one he shot.She wasn't the driver.

The cop shot the one he had been chasing..... NOT the driver.

Where's ol' Magnumdummy?

I bet you would be far less sympathetic if 500,000 prime examples of that cesspool trash was sent up to the Panhandle to share your space.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know for sure he's in the panhandle. I thought was snowed in. Already stir crazy. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have to be sympathetic to thieving welfare queens to be unsympathetic toward trigger-happy cops and their knee-jerk supporters on this forum.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by curdog4570
What happened to all the players?

I 'specially miss the speculators.You know, the car is stolen.Frey's mother has a criminal record.He was shooting at the driver who was trying to back over him.The cop knew exactly where the kids were.etc.,etc.

But the REAL story,according to the police.

Frey was the one he chased around the parking lot until she got in the car.Frey was the one he shot.She wasn't the driver.

The cop shot the one he had been chasing..... NOT the driver.

Where's ol' Magnumdummy?

I bet you would be far less sympathetic if 500,000 prime examples of that cesspool trash was sent up to the Panhandle to share your space.

And i'll bet many of the hardasses here would be far less cocksure if that cops bullet carried on to do some close to home collateral damage..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I was in the Panhandle, I wouldn't list NORTH TEXAS as my location.

And if a half-million of them types moved up here,I'd move someplace else.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only knee jerking is being done by those who resent authority . I support law enforcement until proven other wise. Their not always right in their actions but I would say about 95 percent. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a cadre of "cops do no wrong" posters on here.Some are cops and ex-cops, and I reckon the rest just favor bureaucrats of ALL stripes.

There are also some members of the LEO community who can smell a slimy cop shooting incident and refrain from posting on these threads.They are not so self-centered that they take justified criticism of individual cops as being attacks on themselves.

I wonder if this cop was addicted to donuts? It might explain why the "shootee" outran him thru the parking lot! grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just posted the police report.The fact that it doesn't support all the speculation favorable to the cop is a problem for the speculators, not me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, run from the cops , pull a gun, try to run over etc. you asking for trouble. Can you lips say justified. Try it ,I know it will hurt, but you'll be ok. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
The only knee jerking is being done by those who resent authority .

Thats a pretty thin statement..If we dont buy into the story and all the blind support of it, it's because we resent authority?

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, run from the cops , pull a gun, try to run over etc. you asking for trouble. Can you lips say justified. Try it ,I know it will hurt, but you'll be ok. Hasbeen

Ran from the cop? Yep,it appears as if she did.

Pull a gun? Haven't read anything about a gun being pulled on the cop in question.

Try to run over him? She wasn't driving a car.

You sound like cop.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
General actions that will put your life in danger. Not all happened in this case but pull any one off these and don't cry about the concequences. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I just love the way you guys all get in a nut kicking contest.

Now to set something straight. North Texas is more the D/FW area over to Wichita Falls. The Panhandle is more the Childress over thru Plainview to the New Mexico line and north area.

Now carry on for another 10 pages.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn Man.You argue just like a female.

Throw in some crap that might be true in a general sense but has not one damn thing to do with the present discussion.

And then comment as if I'm "crying" about consequences of actions that NEVER even happened.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where you gonna put the area from W.F. to Childress? grin

That's where I am.

I went to school some in Mc Lean and then in Pampa later.

Of course,one of these idiots figgered out I was not even from Texas.grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two out of three is not hard to get even for a hammer head. Hasbeen

hasbeen

NRA Patron member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well, its not far from W Falls to Childress. Guess it has to go with North TX.

If you schooled in McLean, we probably know some of the same people.

Heck, I even went to school in Pampa from 67 to 71. (3-7 grades)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're still sounding like a woman.

Can you even envision that- in accord with the few facts presented by the police spokesman - this cop just might have lost his temper? Maybe pissed 'cause she was faster afoot than him?

Is Deer Park in Harris County? You may get to participate in the payout!grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this whole sordid affair proves once and for all, that officer safety, real or imagined, trumps everything.

Yeah, it does. Being an LEO is not a suicide pact with the state, nor is a LEO required to go in harm's way as do the members of our military. They are paid to take calculated risks that would make you puzzies wet your depends. But they are not required to DIE. The most important thing is to return home, alive, and at least physically intact, at the end of every shift. Period.

Officer survival is drummed into the heads of every LEO in America from the first day they begin the academy to when they retire. And, they're not just told in a repeating mantra "officer survival, officer survival...". They are taught to recognize the signs of a possible confrontation and to diffuse/deescalate it if at all possible. If they can't diffuse a problem they are not paid to insert themselves into it if it seems too dangerous. Time is on the LEOs side. If some crazy wants to go out in a blaze of glory, and there are no innocents in the way, the police can and do stand back and let him implode. If there are innocents at risk the police will cross that line of officer survival in an attempt to take out the threat...but they don't have to. Just recently most departments enacted a policy called the "active shooter" policy to deal with situations like Columbine. Read about it. There are civil remedies for complainants who can convince a jury that an officer was negligent in saving his own life...but victory for the fool who tried to kill the officer is fleeting.

Here's another bone for you boneheads to chew on; if the population did not want to be policed the police absolutely could not do their jobs. Another tidbit; American LEOs enjoy the support of a very large majority of Americans. So there are a half-dozen or so cop-haters on this board. Big deal; this board has over 10,000 members. I'm pleased that the vocal flat-earth cop-hatin' minority accounts for no more than 0.1% of the board membership.

Officer survival first, last and always. Live with it...or not.

If he shot into the back of the vehicle while it was leaving the scene, any threat was over to the officer.

The beatings will continue until morale improves
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.