Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shumate
Oh! and I got accused of being Bricktop too!!! LOL.
Your avatar is too white.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LOL, yeah kinda is! What the he!! was wrong with that guy????

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
+1 reelman. Also, I do not know BT or anything about him , so its impossible that I hold a position in his fan club. Just backing up his correct position on this thread (not agreeing on how he went about it) ,but sometimes when you know that you are right about something and a bunch of no nothing internet cowboys try to tell you that you are full of crap, its tends to piss you off and make you say things out of line (i guess in his case ,its the norm)

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And if all these cry babies don't want to read what BT has to say, why don't they just put him on ignore and go on about their rat killin'?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
And if all these cry babies don't want to read what BT has to say, why don't they just put him on ignore and go on about their rat killin'?

Hey, how about if you guys want to have a circle jerk with BT you take it to a room?

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, you think its OK for BT to crap on someone's handgun classified ad because he feels that a FTF request shouldn't be made on the campfire?

Seriously, don't advertise your stuff on a national forum for in state purchase only. Otherwise BT hill crap on the thread.

Do you folks impressed with his debate prowess believe this forum should be used for stuff that essentially has to ship only? No local sales requested.

Do you also agree with crapping another man's classified?

link

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Hey, how about if you guys want to have a circle jerk with BT you take it to a room?
You sound disappointed that there's, you know, not an actual circle jerk. Don't fret. It's a big internet, I'm sure you can Google up a group of like-minded dudes who're into guns and, uh, other dudes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
So, you think its OK for BT to crap on someone's handgun classified ad because he feels that a FTF request shouldn't be made on the campfire?

Seriously, don't advertise your stuff on a national forum for in state purchase only. Otherwise BT hill crap on the thread.

Do you folks impressed with his debate prowess believe this forum should be used for stuff that essentially has to ship only? No local sales requested.

Do you also agree with crapping another man's classified?

link
If your bitch-ass was paying for the use of the board, you might have an actual argument. But I see a lot of crying, candyass freeloaders running what are essentially commercial operations without paying a dime of advertising and then have the balls to bitch when someone calls them out for some horseshit ad.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hmm, is BT paying for the board or the use of the board? Don't think so. Oddly enough, I don't see Rick weighing in here, and unless I have my facts screwed up, he's paying for us to play around on his little piece of the internet. Settle down ya'll.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought the OP got his scope back. Mission accomplished. The rest is the circus.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FishinHank
I thought the OP got his scope back. Mission accomplished. The rest is the circus.

With it's attendant clowns and various sideshow freaks.

LOL
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dang RWE! BT must have really hurt your little feelings. Your still dwelling on it, besides, how can someone crap on a [bleep] thread?????
quadzilla, THAT A BOY! There, now you can feel better about yourself. You have faced BT, now your in with the cool guys.

You little minions all do exactly what you all are crying about!!! But you do it to the outsiders, newbies and who else the cool guys approve of this being done to.
A bunch of followers, you guys are something else!
If you want a complete list of d!ck sucks, just take a look at anything Rick buys off of the classifieds, then you see all the pet boys all chiming in behind him. IE.....
"Oh dang! You got it Rick" or "That is such a good buy Rick"
Hell you guys will run 2 pages behind him sucking all the way. And he is looking at it, going WOW! suck a$$es.
So if your going to ask a question or make an ignorant comment, just ensure you use that ignore feature, so you don't get offended. Oh, and make sure you publicly announce it so you get your THAT A BOY from the cool guys.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, EHG did in fact get his scope back. The problem now is this: hurt feelings and ego. The usual cast of self-important idiots jumped in here with their usual load of bullshit about calling the cops while they gather pitchforks and torches and as usual, they got proven wrong. And no, I was NOT nice about calling them out on any of it. Because sometimes you just need to call bullshit on, well, BULLSHIT.

At any rate, they can't let this thing go. It ain't about EHG getting his deal made whole, it's about their pride getting hurt and hurt in a public fashion. So you can damned well bet they'll be bitching for quite a while while they lick their backsides.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Outstanding post shumate, very eloquent with a clear message. Now, how did anyone's pride get injured?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm glad my statement moved ya. But just look at the one's acting like bad girlfriends, pretty obvious someones feelings got hurt along the way.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Very predictable crowd here.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shumate
Dang RWE! BT must have really hurt your little feelings. Your still dwelling on it, besides, how can someone crap on a [bleep] thread?????
quadzilla, THAT A BOY! There, now you can feel better about yourself. You have faced BT, now your in with the cool guys.

No offense shumate, but seriously?

Crap thread or not in your opinion, all the guy was trying to do is see if there was local interest.

By the same notion, if BT wasn't interested, why not leave it be?

As for dwelling, I'm not sure anymore time went by since the other thread than you guys are spending on this one.

Besides, when the classic defense that folks aren't paying for the use of the forum so someone needs to police other people's threads is given, that irony kind of makes one laugh. Hard to forget that humor.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure where you are going with it. Who's the Rick your talking about?

Not sure how addressing disrespect is being a follower.
Seems like the whole thing went to hell the minute a disagreement arose about whether the law would do anything or not.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Yep, EHG did in fact get his scope back. The problem now is this: hurt feelings and ego. The usual cast of self-important idiots jumped in here with their usual load of bullshit about calling the cops while they gather pitchforks and torches and as usual, they got proven wrong. And no, I was NOT nice about calling them out on any of it. Because sometimes you just need to call bullshit on, well, BULLSHIT.

At any rate, they can't let this thing go. It ain't about EHG getting his deal made whole, it's about their pride getting hurt and hurt in a public fashion. So you can damned well bet they'll be bitching for quite a while while they lick their backsides.

Did Wbyhntr/LRH80/Jesse Marx, ever get the Nitrex scope, that he probably stole, back?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Techsan
Outstanding post shumate, very eloquent with a clear message. Now, how did anyone's pride get injured?

Not really. Just shumate being his usual dbag self trying to hook some fish.

Life must be boring in KC.

Yup.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AKduck
Originally Posted by Techsan

Not really. Just shumate being his usual dbag self trying to hook some fish.

Life must be boring in KC.

My compliment was a bit tongue in cheek. I get a kick out of the BT ball washers.

Page 35 of 38 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,896
Posts18,479,248
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.