-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Alright, GeoW.... I dug up some crayons. You.... Are... A.... DickHead.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by shumate
I wasn't talking to you d!ck head.
Sorry for using too many ideologies, and confusing you. Next time I'll get some crayons and draw you a picture.
And don't you need to go rest your little troll eyes, or dust your dragon figurines?

Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by shumate
I'd be willing to say, even thou I have evidence. But........... I think all the folks throwing a fit about someone selling an "overpriced" or gouging in some morons words, (which we will get to the appropriate meaning of gouging) , That they don't have an extra AR or 3 to put up to get in on the market. Basically, just being cry baby b!tches. Like the kid who got the smaller scoop of ice cream. WHAAA!!!
So stop being haters. What is wrong if a guy buys some penny stocks, and them [bleep] end up splitting??? You know, good move on his part. Now he can buy some AR's. LOL.
Back to gouging, price gouging to be specific, is not selling a [bleep] AR at a mad price jacka$$. Price gouging is selling essential items at an inflated price, non-market price, IE,,,, FOOD, WATER, GAS. NOT AR'S!! If the shelves are bare of AR's, well, this is a free market. And if Joe Blow puts up an price, at triple the MSRP.... Tom buys it at that price... free market. And it is a non-essential item. So, it is NOT price gouging.
Cry Babies. Can't help it if your life is so [bleep] that you can't buy an AR, and all you do is sit on your fat a$$ talking trash on open forums. "OH, look at me I have a high post count"

Hey Einstein. The thread is not about price gouging as I don't give a [bleep] what they sell for.
I have my quota.
It is about dumb asses, not unlike yourself, ignorant enough to pay the jacked up prices. Capisci confused

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Steelhead
At least I now have a better understanding of the housing price crash. Laughing at those folks too.

I was laughing when it first happened, as I saw it coming plain as day. But, with all of the foreclosures, and govt bail outs, it is no longer as funny, since we are the ones ultimately paying for others stupidity.

Ready, Fire, Aim
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No whining on the weekend!

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Shumate,I agree with you 100%,all these cry babies are pi$$ed because they don't have a spare to sell and make a profit,so they bad mouth everyone that does...Whiners.....

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The housing price crash was nothing but too much easy (free) money to people who never had nor would they ever have the means to repay the debt.

Hurt a damn lot of people, some more than others.

I'm just laughing at those who are taking the bait now with the black rifles, etc. not the sellers.. I may move a few of mine..but I doubt it.

No. you are insulting anyone who decides that they would rather sell a hunk of plastic an aluminum for some blued steel and wood of fine origin.
You call anyone who sells a black rifle for a profit a scalper?
Thats insulting.
Perhaps I decided I would rather have a pre64 featherweight 7x57. I have a $700 AR-15 that I can sell for enough boot to buy that winchester. So I am a scalper?
And why exactlyis it that your version of the future is right and someone elses is wrong. What makes you right?
Very well could be that an executive orer comes down banning these forever and the guy who paid $1000 for a Mini-14 today sells in next month for $3000. So your "scalper" loses the $2K he could have made by waiting and your "idiot" better than doubles up on his crazy panic driven purchase.
But the point is you dont know and I dont know. But you seem to want to force your interpretation of future events into an insulting scenario.
GFY.
You aint edgar kasey.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Supply and demand is a good thing. It's been the American system. Learn how to use it and all is well. But, don't put someone else down who is learning the system. (Ringworm, this post got marked as a response to you. Sorry, it's just a general comment).

Last edited by John_Boy; 12/30/12.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
The housing price crash was nothing but too much easy (free) money to people who never had nor would they ever have the means to repay the debt.

Hurt a damn lot of people, some more than others.

I'm just laughing at those who are taking the bait now with the black rifles, etc. not the sellers.. I may move a few of mine..but I doubt it.

No. you are insulting anyone who decides that they would rather sell a hunk of plastic an aluminum for some blued steel and wood of fine origin.
You call anyone who sells a black rifle for a profit a scalper?
Thats insulting.
Perhaps I decided I would rather have a pre64 featherweight 7x57. I have a $700 AR-15 that I can sell for enough boot to buy that winchester. So I am a scalper?
GFY!

GEOW is a pretty shape guy. Tries to pull a media move and spin the story in his favor. The fact that he posted this post at all makes you wonder who GOEW has the problem with. The problem is if everyone bought high and sold low we would really be in a recession. I have been saying this as much as I can that everyone on here loves to mess around with rifles and stuff. Most of us don't make enough with our regular job to have the money to play so we buy, sell and trade. I don't have any problem with a guy posting anything hw wants at the price he wants. Believe me I chuckle at some of the prices but never do I post BS on someones post about the posted product or price. We have to many guys on here doing that. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OR PRODUCT MOVE ON!!!

GA precision all day long
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
this whole feeding frenzy is one of the more amusing events i've seen here.

and who wrote the rule 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OR PRODUCT MOVE ON!!!'.? sorry, but you don't get it. we can say pretty much what we want here

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny to me that nearly all the people taking GeoW to task are only here at the Campfire to use the classified forum as their own personal marketplace with NO contribution to Rick or to the Campfire populace in general.
[bleep] has EVERY ONE of his "contributions" in the classified forum!
So GeoW, you seem to have touched a nerve among the classifieds cowboys and they don't like their free profit center threatened in any way.
Good for you GeoW!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by toad
this whole feeding frenzy is one of the more amusing events i've seen here.

and who wrote the rule 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OR PRODUCT MOVE ON!!!'.? sorry, but you don't get it. we can say pretty much what we want here

That's the problem with guys like you you think you can sit at your key board and say what you want. Go a head and post something I will piss on everyone of your posts and see how that works for ya!!!! Show some respect to others if you expect it back!!!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The "AR Occupier Bitches" either want one or wish they had one to sell to get something else.....

pretty simple

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Onpoint

That's the problem with guys like you you think you can sit at your key board and say what you want. Go a head and post something I will piss on everyone of your posts and see how that works for ya!!!! Show some respect to others if you expect it back!!!

No you won't because you NEVER leave the classified forum!

Classified Cowboys never cease to amaze me.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Onpoint is an even more prolific Classified Cowboy.

And not just at the Campfire either huh Del Prater?

TFF!!

Last edited by nsaqam; 12/30/12.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Funny to me that nearly all the people taking GeoW to task are only here at the Campfire to use the classified forum as their own personal marketplace with NO contribution to Rick or to the Campfire populace in general.
[bleep] has EVERY ONE of his "contributions" in the classified forum!
So GeoW, you seem to have touched a nerve among the classifieds cowboys and they don't like their free profit center threatened in any way.
Good for you GeoW!

I have to take you to task. It is funny that anyone who post only in the classifieds. Don't help this site at all. I can tell you that the classifieds are what bring 60 to 75% of the traffic to this site. You see the advertising to the right and above this. They pay to put there products here because of the classifieds. So don't think your knowledge in the hunting and other forums does anymore to contribute to Rick's great forum than someone posting a AR in the classifieds. I love to buy, sell and trade love this site and have made friends in about 10 to 15 states. But the guys who keep saying that because I spend all my time in the classifieds that I don't contribute to the forum need understand that your contribution is not any more than mine. Nsaqum I have done business with you and respect you but I think you are wrong on this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YEP you got it don't spend my life on here though. I think I changed my mind don't even respect you now. WOW 14849 post you are a huge contributor to the forum. GREAT JOB!!!

I guess that makes you a campfire cowboy!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Onpoint, you're correct in your assertion that posts in the classified forum drives hits at this site and others and you said it with more grace than I could've mustered. For that, thanks.
Posting anything in the classified forum contributes very little to the knowledge base here however and this knowledge base is what I see as the true value of this and other forums.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well Del, I still respect the fact that you're a prolific Classified Cowboy netwide.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[bleep], I'm just happy to see more yankees fighting amongst themselves.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
YEP never said I wasn't. As I said before I love to buy, sell and trade. I don't need to hear how a guy can shoot 1/2 groups with his 1911 at 100 yards. If I have a question about something I call coldbore or grasshopper or any of the other guys I have met on these sites. I will tell you that I beleive that the classified cowboys contribute as much or more than the campfire cowboys!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
[bleep], I'm just happy to see more yankees fighting amongst themselves.

Hey, I'm an equal opportunity prick if nothing else!

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 76 invisible), 3,172 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,437
Posts18,528,637
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.