Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by BWalker
1.Cut of all assistance immediately. 2.when they bitch/riot send in the Canadian forces.

I agree and I think that MOST Canadians feel exactly this way!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I have no problem with foreign aid...if it's my choice to send some cash. The problem is Harper taxing the crap out of me and then sending money to the Palestinian authority...come on. mad

Most of us feel the same way about the aboriginal situation in Canada..

Most of us? Who is 'us'? When was the vote taken, I must have missed it?

"Us" refers to all native-born Canadians.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
While they are doing that they should change the CPP so incarcerated child killers cannot collect any Canada pensions too. :-)

I agree with you completely there. Capital punishment is a good option for the lowest scum in our society.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kutenay
1.Cut of all assistance immediately. 2.when they bitch/riot send in the Canadian forces.

I agree and I think that MOST Canadians feel exactly this way!

I don't think that's much of a sustainable plan, but there are ways to phase it out, such that those of a welfare mentality become self-sufficient and self-sustaining.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Why send forces into Palestine? When the assistance is cut off just let them fend for themselves!! ;-).

I think it's funny that you don't see the irony.

Move along people, hard to troll in a lake with no fish....

AF
Let your work be shown to your servants, and your glorious power to their children.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem338win

Why send forces into Palestine? When the assistance is cut off just let them fend for themselves!! ;-).

I think it's funny that you don't see the irony.

Move along people, hard to troll in a lake with no fish....

Oh I see the irony....;-).....occupied lands and all.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no problem with foreign aid...if it's my choice to send some cash. The problem is Harper taxing the crap out of me and then sending money to the Palestinian authority...come on. mad

Most of us feel the same way about the aboriginal situation in Canada..

Most of us? Who is 'us'? When was the vote taken, I must have missed it?

"Us" refers to all native-born Canadians.

So your not a landed immigrant then? :-).

Question is what would be cheaper...the system they now have for sending funds to the bands OR putting them on welfare? just changing the constitution and getting rid of the Indian act isn't going to change their social issues.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Geezuz,Jim, WHEN are you going to STOP this foolish bullsh!t and remember that YOU are just another Canadian and are NOT "status" OR of "pure" aboriginal blood?!

Canada, is NOT ...occupied lands... and this sort of rhetoric is causing the most severe antagonism toward aboriginals from ordinary Canucks, that I can recall in my 66.5 years. Get the phuque OVER IT, you have an enviable, lifestyle BECAUSE of WHITEMAN'S presence here, technology, UNIONS and medical care!

READ the comments sections in the major Canadian newspapers on every story concerning "indians" and get it into your thick skull, WE have HAD IT !!!!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Our Constitution [1982] states that the "aboriginal peoples of Canada are the Inuit, Indian and the Metis"...unfortunately it fails to describe at what point genocide kicks in and your blood quantum becomes a factor in determining if your a 'real' Metis...maybe your view that only pure breeds are aboriginals is the root of your problem? ;-)

Curious, if the "aboriginal" peoples can trace their origins back to western Asian decent..then..they are immigrants, are they not!

What exactely is "aboriginal"?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by senior

Our Constitution [1982] states that the "aboriginal peoples of Canada are the Inuit, Indian and the Metis"...unfortunately it fails to describe at what point genocide kicks in and your blood quantum becomes a factor in determining if your a 'real' Metis...maybe your view that only pure breeds are aboriginals is the root of your problem? ;-)

Curious, if the "aboriginal" peoples can trace their origins back to western Asian decent..then..they are immigrants, are they not!

What exactely is "aboriginal"?

Aboriginal is in reference to the Nations of people's that inhabited north America during the time of first contact and colonization of the America's . The very same nations that signed treaties with the Crown.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kutenay
Geezuz,Jim, WHEN are you going to STOP this foolish bullsh!t and remember that YOU are just another Canadian and are NOT "status" OR of "pure" aboriginal blood?!

Canada, is NOT ...occupied lands... and this sort of rhetoric is causing the most severe antagonism toward aboriginals from ordinary Canucks, that I can recall in my 66.5 years. Get the phuque OVER IT, you have an enviable, lifestyle BECAUSE of WHITEMAN'S presence here, technology, UNIONS and medical care!

READ the comments sections in the major Canadian newspapers on every story concerning "indians" and get it into your thick skull, WE have HAD IT !!!!!!

And you think us Indians haven't? Keep it up and you'll turn Canada into another Syria or Palestine. Rene posted this under the title 'Manitoba Elk Slaughter' when in reality the story is designed to drive more racist rants. I've seen more deer than that hanging from meat poles in some hunting camps, so what is the big deal....oh right natives did this bad thing. :-)

You are correct, I don't have a status card although the last time I checked it's not necessary when your cultural affiliations are being determined. :-).

I am just stirring the pot in the same inflammatory way as the other boys in the sandbox....you should know that, it's cheap amusement. :-)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[/quote]

The bible traces all our ancestry back to Adam and Eve.....

I understand that scientists figure north America was inhabited by immigrants from other lands, but they don't know everything!! They were quite surprised to find Kenniwick in Washington state remember??

But really what difference does that make when our laws provide the legal recognition that they do? :-)

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
best description of a "Canadian" i heard was by Dave Broadfoot

"a Canadian is a DP with seniority"

Life sucks , and then you die!
R
Rene Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
The title of this thread was the same used by the guy who shot the video for his facebook page originally. You bring up some good points and I don't for a second think all natives have it that great and I don't envy your lifestyles. I think a lot of problems need to be dealt with and a lot of that has to come from within. Your chiefs are a joke for the most part and poorly represent you that is for sure. Full disclosure would be a great first step that would benefit the all first nations people and benefit us the taxpayers. Here is some perspective for you......

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/1741805410001

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To be a chief, or closely related to the chief is a ticket to wealth in Canada. A lot of that 11 billion is not used properly. It is diverted to line the pockets of the band leaders.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rene
Full disclosure would be a great first step that would benefit the all first nations people and benefit us the taxpayers. Here is some perspective for you......

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/1741805410001

Rene, status Indians are wards of the state and our government has a fiduciary responsibility to look after their interests. Our governments audit the finances of every band and Metis organization in this country.....the government has the information so where lies the lack of full disclosure???? I personally know auditors that audit band finances on a regular basis, and they report to the government....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh, then WHY did this fat squaw, Spence, not open the books to the auditor that Harper sent in?

SOME FEW indians, ie, the Osoyoos and Kamloops bands,are actually using the very generous funds we provide to build societies that work,but, most are just useless bums, drunks, whiners and "wannabe" terrorists. Phuque 'em all, cut off ALL funding, enact Parliamentary legislation to cancel ALL treaties and let them survice or not, their choice.

Uprising, violence????? As many young scumbag injuns are now threatening??????? Apache gunships and airborne commandos!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hornhead
best description of a "Canadian" i heard was by Dave Broadfoot

"a Canadian is a DP with seniority"

Dave Broadfoot, has been a longtime member of that particularly odious group of socio-cultural leeches known as the "C.B.C" and his comments are what one expects of social parasites and lefturds.

I had several uncles who served in WWII and were passionate Canadian nationalists, who just hated "DPs". All of these men, were 6Ft.+ and my late uncle Jack, was a "hardrock"miner prior to and after the war.....I would have LOVED to see DB call HIM a "DP"in person...............

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
listen to this kutenay ...
woosh ...

that's the sound of a joke going over your head.

Life sucks , and then you die!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Rene, status Indians are wards of the state and our government has a fiduciary responsibility to look after their interests. Our governments audit the finances of every band and Metis organization in this country.....the government has the information so where lies the lack of full disclosure???? I personally know auditors that audit band finances on a regular basis, and they report to the government....

That right there is a perfect example of why we have the curent problems in Canada. The same old story, it's always someone elses fault, ridiculous. And you wonder why a large portion of your people are utter failures in life?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,546
Posts18,472,944
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.