-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If he wins, think he'll leave his sister on as head of "homeland security" agency?

Or have the bitch tarred and feathered and the agency scrapped as it should be.

lol.

Whatever the case, that is a good rant.
Very good!

If the people who believe they're on the right were only half as duped as what they perceive those on the left to be righting this nation and correcting its many ills and woes wouldn't be nearly so difficult a task.
As it is, attempting to do so is futile. 95 % of the people on the left and at least that many on the right are either too thick headed or too stiff necked (usually both) to get anything accomplished.

Seems the only thing ya can do is let 'em burn, then rebuild after they're out of the way.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Neither the O-Man nor Sean are up to the task of taking on the left. The idiots answer questions asked by the left when they could simply ask the idiot lefto a question which would leave thwem sitting there with wet panties - for example. When the lefto asks "Why do people need these 30 round killer magazines for anything but slaughtering innocent children? the answer should be: "Why do people like to drive Ferraris, Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac Escalades, Porsches, or motorcycles that go over 130 mph?

As Americans we are allowed to exercise our Constitutional rights AND to do whatever is legal. Some people get their kicks jumping out of airplanes, some from playing chess, and some from playing the stock market. Why don't yu go dither them about why they do what they enjoy and stop asking stupid, asinine questions about a hunk of metal. Inanimate objects, let's say like a 30 round magazine, a crucifix , or even a Nazi swastika are harmless until and unless an evil person somehow uses these inanimate objects for evil purposes."

If we keep asking the wrong questions we will never get the right answers.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Neither the O-Man nor Sean are up to the task of taking on the left. The idiots answer questions asked by the left when they could simply ask the idiot lefto a question which would leave thwem sitting there with wet panties - for example. When the lefto asks "Why do people need these 30 round killer magazines for anything but slaughtering innocent children? the answer should be: "Why do people like to drive Ferraris, Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac Escalades, Porsches, or motorcycles that go over 130 mph?

As Americans we are allowed to exercise our Constitutional rights AND to do whatever is legal. Some people get their kicks jumping out of airplanes, some from playing chess, and some from playing the stock market. Why don't yu go dither them about why they do what they enjoy and stop asking stupid, asinine questions about a hunk of metal. Inanimate objects, let's say like a 30 round magazine, a crucifix , or even a Nazi swastika are harmless until and unless an evil person somehow uses these inanimate objects for evil purposes."

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bluesman

bluesman,

There is no constitutional right to own a car, but there is to own arms.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
OrangeOkie,

I'd throw in with him as well...unless he were to go sideways on us, which I don't think will happen.

I hope he forms an exploratory committee.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
Another pic of your favorite hand lotion.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
win/win

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I was able to watch the last half of the John Robert�s interview with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz on FOX News Sunday. Excellent stuff!

About President Barack Obama's expected choice of former Nebraska Sen. Chuck Hagel to head the Pentagon:

"This is a president who has drunk the tea. He's high on reelection right now.�

So later I got the watch the first part of FOX News Sunday. More excellent stuff!

�Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, a prominent conservative Republican, is slamming the fiscal cliff compromise that passed the House last week, saying it did too little to cut federal spending.
"This is crazy," Jordan said on "Fox News Sunday." "It's about time we cut up the credit card."
Jordan, who opposed the bill, called the compromise a short term solution to addressing the nation's fiscal ills.�

Then there is all that other good FOX stuff on the Judge Jeanine thread�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bluesman

1/12/13
BILL O'REILLY: "I am not an ideologue; in fact, some of the people who attack me the most are far right people on talk radio.
If there is a solution on the left, we'll endorse it.

But now we're seeing a move to the left that does not bode well.
Nearly 50% of American households have someone receiving some kind of social assistance.
In order to pay for the entitlements, the nation's yearly deficit is now more than $1-trillion.
We simply can not sustain that kind of government spending, yet President Obama and his liberal allies don't seem very concerned.

On the social front, the latest stats available show there were 1.2 million abortions performed in the USA in 2008.
Should the country be proud of that?
Yet we see wild applause when pro-abortion zealots speak at the Democratic Convention.

On the drug front, it's a fait accompli that marijuana will be accepted, yet we have a tremendous substance abuse problem here and some people are happy that another intoxicant will be widely available.

As far as children are concerned, they can now see and hear the lowest forms of depravity on the Internet, yet public schools are virtually mandated to ignore religion.
Should we be celebrating this move to the left?
You make the call."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Fox News has become unbearable in general.

O'Reilly is POS.

Travis
+1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by deflave
Fox News has become unbearable in general.

O'Reilly is POS.

Travis

+1

Originally Posted By: deflave
I have no desire to hear a woman's thoughts. To each his own.

Travis

FOX News in general is still the best (not perfect) news source that tells our side, the right side of the story.

Special Report with Bret Baier has the best political news and opinion hour on TV.
They cover the whole political spectrum from Williams to Napolitano.

Last Thursday Judge Napolitano and Bret Baier were exceptional and agreed that Obama has bigger plans to restrict the Second Amendment then is being reported in the MSM.

And the Bill O�Reilly quotes I posted were right on the money.

Where else on national TV can I find this kind of coverage?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

211 members (14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 2ndwind, 35WhelenNut, 32 invisible), 1,874 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,626
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.