Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dano81
When is all of the BS going to end? Voting rights within their bands? .... Yeah right. Tax exemption and hunting and fishing whenever wherever are the main reasons for this. It's never enough for them.

Is that a whine I'm hearing???? LMAO. It will never end, if you'd have paid attention in school you would know why your country has this political structure....

Last edited by CanuckShooter; 01/08/13.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by kutenay
Time to disavow the "Trudeau" Constitution, cancel ALL "treaties, suspend ALL immigration for a decade and go "republic"....ONE LAW for ALL Canadians!!!!!

Kutenay for Prime Minister!

How? He doesn't speak both official languages....;-)

I could learn to be perfectly fluent in French in a very short time, much sooner than you will ever learn to "get" why ordinary Canadians, have finally had enough of the bullcrap that so many mixed race persons, (YOU) spew.

But, we are coming to the denouement of this issue and, laddy, WE WILL WIN!!!!

When, the first few "white" citizens die by aboriginal thuggery here in BC, at some "blockade", then, you will learn why we are and have always been the finest infantry in the world.

Canada-ONE NATION, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LAW!!!!!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Remember the Little Big Horn....;-)

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

See how dumb your being....my band doesn't have a treaty signed yet, I will now have a say and vote when the time comes. Your a racist ass. :-)

Another treaty, more handouts.
And the race card, that's sigh of relief, I was wondering when that was gonna show up. Equality for all Canadian citizens is what I'm after, I guess that's racist?

And the contraction of "you are" is "you're", not "your", get it right. See how dumb you're being? wink

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...indians-fall-under-ottawas-jurisdiction/

OTTAWA � The Federal Court has ruled M�tis and non-status Indians are indeed �Indians� under a section of the Constitution Act, and fall under federal jurisdiction...

Wow, this just cannot be true! The federal court must be loaded with Reds, homosexuals and immigrants! There is no way that this can be good law, right? I mean, white people would never render a decision like this unless they were unduly influenced, threatened or debilitated by drugs or alcohol.

Maybe the court has been infiltrated by women, liberals of colour or, dare I say it, French Canadians! Oh, the humanity!

What do you think? An evil manitou walks the land, and despair invades the spaces that hope has abandoned. (Cue the band...)

The Bowman

The bowman stood atop the hill,
Feet firmly in the rye.
His arrow nocked, his hands �a grip
Target steady to his eye

The wind would never save him,
No earthly thing could twist,
The death that would arrive in flight,
When he released his wrist.

How long the time he�d hunted,
How long the chances missed,
But death today, would arrive in flight,
When he released his wrist.

The sun sent down a warming glow,
Across the pastured hill.
He�ll die alone on summer�s breast
But cheat the winter�s chill.

The target chuckled loudly,
No thoughts of death this �morn.
His breastplate as a marker,
To guide the arrow home.

The time was now to rake his foe,
While light and day were fresh.
And stop the laughing countenance,
By mating point with flesh.

And so, the bowman steadied,
In the rye upon the crest,
But stopped - a spate of searing pain,
Plunged deep into his chest.

A bowman stood across the hill,
Feet firmly in the rye.
His arrow gone, his hands �a grip
Target writhing down to die...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I guess the ruling from an Alberta court couple years back over Metis Hunting rights will probably get changed. Hopefully NOT !! Too many abuse the entire First Nations systems it makes me sick.

Get the popcorn out !! This will have Alberta outdoormen & women pulling their hair out.

B/w the Chief on the "liquid -starving diet" and her commonlaw husband (who looks whiter than me)....made over $200G last year...TAX FREE. he makes $850/day consulting as the band administrator. She made $72K. Seen it onthe National News last night. wonder what HER people think of that. Bet her house isnt like what was shown on he news last year.

You know what it would take me to clear $ 200G tax free. WHAT A JOKE!! Where did the $110+ million go over 5 years...they cant show it b/c they have no records.

Seen the same thing with local bands near me.

I'm just so tired and fed up of this whole thing. No more comments, I dont want to get BANNED from this website...I like it too much..

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by boardguy

Another treaty, more handouts.
And the race card, that's sigh of relief, I was wondering when that was gonna show up. Equality for all Canadian citizens is what I'm after, I guess that's racist?

And the contraction of "you are" is "you're", not "your", get it right. See how dumb you're being? wink

So now it's Equality you want? Why don't you define that for us so we can talk about it? What are you being denied that makes you less equal with all other Canadians? :-)

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Ayup, but, maybe study what "Little Phil" referred to earlier today on this thread, did after "LBH" and WHO won....

Closer to home, "Batoche" and "Duck Lake" come to mind, "Almighty Voice", a murdering injun thought that he was pretty tough, too.....the "Parrot Guns" soon ended that delusion.

But, while you make the wages that you boast of here, due to WHITEMAN'S UNIONS and also technology, as you lack the credentials for earning that amount per annum at an actually SKILLED occupation; you might want to consider just WHO supports this decision and the shenanigans of that fat squaw on the "hunger strike".

I would READ the comments sections online of several major Canadian newspapers.....and, what you will find there should warn ANYONE who is not quite as "braindead" as most of your comments here.

Nothing personal, Jim, but, THIS TIME, I really feel that the [bleep] will hit the fan...and it will be the aboriginal peoples, who will get much the worst of it all.

[bleep]! wink

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Hard to shoot straight when your drunk and or high on stuff like Peerless Lake Shooters or pipe cement...

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

So now it's Equality you want? Why don't you define that for us so we can talk about it? What are you being denied that makes you less equal with all other Canadians? :-)

Definition of EQUALITY

-the quality or state of being equal

Basically it means every Canadian citizen should have the same rights, responsibilties and freedoms. I'm not interested in having your rights,I'd like to keep my pride and integrity, but it means that your people would lose rights and consequently that false sense of entitlement.
Done. smile

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by boarguy

Definition of EQUALITY

-the quality or state of being equal

Basically it means every Canadian citizen should have the same rights, responsibilties and freedoms. I'm not interested in having your rights,I'd like to keep my pride and integrity, but it means that your people would lose rights and consequently that false sense of entitlement.
Done. smile

Oh, you don't expect to gain rights your expecting others to lose theirs. Sort of like PETA wanting to take away your hunting privileges?

Now explain how you figure there is 'a false sense of entitlement'?? Clearly aboriginal people's have rights that are protected under the supreme laws of Canada...I don't know how much more real you can get than that. :-)

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MightyPeace
I guess the ruling from an Alberta court couple years back over Metis Hunting rights will probably get changed. Hopefully NOT !! Too many abuse the entire First Nations systems it makes me sick.

Get the popcorn out !! This will have Alberta outdoormen & women pulling their hair out.

B/w the Chief on the "liquid -starving diet" and her commonlaw husband (who looks whiter than me)....made over $200G last year...TAX FREE. he makes $850/day consulting as the band administrator. She made $72K. Seen it onthe National News last night. wonder what HER people think of that. Bet her house isnt like what was shown on he news last year.

You know what it would take me to clear $ 200G tax free. WHAT A JOKE!! Where did the $110+ million go over 5 years...they cant show it b/c they have no records.

Seen the same thing with local bands near me.

I'm just so tired and fed up of this whole thing. No more comments, I dont want to get BANNED from this website...I like it too much..

Did you see how much money those two are handling? $200k clear money isn't that much for two senior executives of a multimillion dollar corporation. You should google the wages of a couple of your senior government workers and be prepared for a shock.. Especially when you see their pension benefits, which Spence & her beau wouldn't qualify for. You just got into the wrong business just like I did!! ;-)

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Change is a comin' this time around, grab some popcorn and watch yourselves become ordinary Canadians. I can feel it brother..... wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
This entire situation has been very carefully plotted to do EXACTLY what Harper WANTS and the military WILL be used....THIS TIME, they will NOT just stand by and fume in frustration...........

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
crazy

Yep, Harper's back room boyz schemed with the federal court to get this decision. Not only that, he told his Chief of the Defence Staff to get ready to respond to insurrection.

But wait, it gets better. The anger the Conservatives felt for native groups gave them purpose and direction. It drove them to action! They've been waiting for years for just this opportunity. NOW, they will spring the trap!

Finally, as has been their wish for many years, the Cons will crush all first nations people and grind them under their feet. It's true!

THIS TIME, they will NOT just stand by and fume in frustration...........

crazy

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Now your making the Cons sound like devious conspirators!! About all we are missing is a link to the Rothschilds. :-)

Rog Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh boy this about as crazy a thread as I ever seen on here LOL
Kute;nobody's gonna send the troops in to any where.The biggest squable is gonna be with the provinces,they'll all challange this,it'll drag out for years.
CS; I highly doubt that most of the Metis in this country have a care in the world for what goes on in the reserves.Most if not all of the metis I new back home were several generations and hundreds of miles removed from the reserves their ancestors originated from.
I was still in Sk when the metis were given their traditional subsistance rights.The game populations in my zone didn't suffer as much as feared but the fishery went downhill as they were netting little lakes that could not support that much pressure. I think it rebounded when the novelty wore off for most of them though.

"You gotta accomplish something every day. When you go to bed at night ask yourself what you did today, there better be something on the list" Robin Carlson
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
So, in order to cash in, is a DNA sample necessary or will a picture of an ancestor with a feather in her hat do the trick? I'm pretty anxious to shed this non-status white man label. It doesn't pay well at all. GD

Rog Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I think its proved with birth registrations/certificates and/or baptismal records.They made it hard for us non status nonstatus's to slip under the wire smile

"You gotta accomplish something every day. When you go to bed at night ask yourself what you did today, there better be something on the list" Robin Carlson
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.