Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gerrygoat
Yes both Canuckshooter and Kutenay have been banned from HBC and for Kutenay BigshotsBC considering how much trouble they stir up here it's not surprising why. It's too bad the Canada section here has been just about wiped out because of guys just wanting to stir up trouble.

The only reason I was banned from HBC is because that bunch of panty waists can dish it out, but they cannot take it when I give it back to them. ;-). You can thank Gheythouse for that, the burger cook cannot defend himself without his mod authority to back up his ignorance.

I manage to make out quite well on other sites too, especially the ones that allow rebutals to bigots that are posting derogatory and inflammatory things in regards to my ancestry. This forum allows bigots like Kute & mr Smith to post and they also allow us to respond without singling us out for infractions....isn't free speach a wonderful thing?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol, I believe it's you who uses the term "whitey". What bigoted terms have I used?

Hypocrisy. It only adds fuel to the fire.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
See Gerry...just look at the title of the thread to see who is starting this up. :-).

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not going to post much on this thread but you love to stir things up, that's why you do it. Not going to argue with you, have a great day.

Gerry.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by gerrygoat
I'm not going to post much on this thread but you love to stir things up, that's why you do it. Not going to argue with you, have a great day.

THAT, is EXACTLY how we all should react to Jim's threads/posts and I have been attempting to do so,for some time.

The comments about Gatehouse really show what kind of "man" CS is and I am done with any further interaction with him.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Lol, I believe it's you who uses the term "whitey". What bigoted terms have I used?

Hypocrisy. It only adds fuel to the fire.

Woof.....;-) keep following that close your going to hit the poop hole. ;-)

Last edited by CanuckShooter; 01/21/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What he said

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, and where did that money come from initially? The money tree in the back yard???

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter

I manage to make out quite well on other sites too, especially the ones that allow rebutals to bigots that are posting derogatory and inflammatory things in regards to my ancestry. This forum allows bigots like Kute & mr Smith to post and they also allow us to respond without singling us out for infractions....isn't free speach a wonderful thing?

[Linked Image]

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
+1 smile smile smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by boarguy

[Linked Image]

Your off the mark, bigot was the term used. ;-). Are you still sucking up to Gheythouse?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Your off the mark, bigot was the term used. ;-). Are you still sucking up to Gheythouse? [/quote]

Considering the fact that gatehouse also posts on here, you are being pretty bloody ignorant.
Fortunately, you are able to hide your cowardly self behind the keyboard.
Its also a good thing that the BSBC Forum keeps you on a tight leash, there you have to be nice ??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bud Gills

Your off the mark, bigot was the term used. ;-). Are you still sucking up to Gheythouse?

Considering the fact that gatehouse also posts on here, you are being pretty bloody ignorant.
Fortunately, you are able to hide your cowardly self behind the keyboard.
Its also a good thing that the BSBC Forum keeps you on a tight leash, there you have to be nice ?? [/quote]

I'm not hiding behind a keyboard, he knows who I am, where I live and even my IP address. He is more of a mystery man hiding behind his HBC mod status. As for BSBC the people on there are respectful and quite pleasant to interact with, you should try it we can get along if we try. :-). I still find it humorous that all you fellows feel the need to protect GH in forums where he lacks the authority to lock people out that don't kiss his ass.

He lost any respect I had for him as a man when he used his 'powers' towards his own ends.

Last edited by CanuckShooter; 01/21/13.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I'm also not a member of Hunting BC forums as I don't live there. Make sense?

And again, it's "you're", not "your". Evidently you weren't eligible for a residential school payout.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
LMAO!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by boarguy

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I'm also not a member of Hunting BC forums as I don't live there. Make sense?

And again, it's "you're", not "your". Evidently you weren't eligible for a residential school payout.

Boarguy on HBC is a GH fan club member, my apologies for mistaking you for him...even if you were defending a big azzhat.

Thank you for the English lesson :-) it's what happens when the teachers beat the bad out of you too often.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kutenay
LMAO!!!!!

You gotta do a lot of belly laughing to laugh that ass off Kutenay...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (300s, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 13 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 961 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,071
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.