Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Cabriolet
Tell no one. Delete your post. Erase all from your memory.

Otherwise you could make enemies on both sides.

Just play dumb.

You're a spineless crank-wanker!! mad

I wouldn't want to tell him but I would definitely want to know if I were him. That beotch could bring home VD/AIDS too so I wouldn't waste any time letting him know so he can protect himself and prepare to protect what's HIS!! Like EE said, if you can get pics - that would be help in more ways than one. Sorry you have to be the one to do it though.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd start out with "Man oh man buddy, I swear I saw Leslie, drinking coffe down at Fred Meyers today. Does she have a twin sister?".

Play it by ear from there...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

Amen. That's a conundrum I wouldn't want to have to solve.

Try looking at it like this, okok. If you and your buddy reversed roles, what would you want him to do?

That's the first thing that came to my mind, I would want to know. I don't know if she even went to the UK? Maybe a co worker? THIS SUCKS!

No doubt your position sucks. If it helps you any - if I was your buddy and it was my wife you saw with another man, I'd damn sure want to know.

11-12 years ago I saw my girlfriend driving through town with some guy in her passenger seat. The passenger seat of the vehicle that I put gas in on occasion, the vehicle washed for her and changed the oil in. When I caught up to her you can bet your azz that I confronted her. She, of course, feigned innocence, claiming it was just a lunch date. She was stunned a little while later when I broke up with her for good.

It sucks having to rock your bud's world, but IMHO, he needs to know.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I had a feeling my ex was [bleep]'n around but decided it was not working so we divorced peacefully; I had a plan and that plan was to get custody without a fight.

My daughters said they hated their mom's boyfriend for screwing up the family, that is when I figured out they knew about the [bleep]'r and before I did. They were young, between 7-9 so understandably, they are at no fault in my eyes.

I would not cover for my best bud's wife over our friendship, no chance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
How about telling her what you saw. You can tell her to fess up, or you will tell him.

Bitch.

This.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
How about telling her what you saw. You can tell her to fess up, or you will tell him.

Bitch.

This.

That's not a bad option.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell your bud that he needs to meet her at the gate (airport).

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!
That sucks. You're between a rock and a hard place.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.
Exactly.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Bitch.

This.

My only concern would be it gives her time to cook up some sort of bullchit story and she can deflect and play him off as the bad guy "Your best friend knew and he didn't come to you" (in shrill, whiny-azz biotch voice).

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Why anybody would want to involve themselves in somebody else's relationship business is beyond *me*

You ain't Dr. fuggin' Phil.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

You don't know whether to tell your friend he may be tasting some other dude's dick?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What would Dr. Phil advise?

T
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
T
Are you absolutely 100% sure it was her?

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Man up this is a best buddy? Tell him what you saw and how it made you feel. That you didn't know how to play it out but you knew you had to tell him what you saw. As you are best buddies.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Stush
Tell him what you saw and leave it at that. Then get the hell out of the middle of it.

+1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That's why I don't have any friends, except my wife. I know damn well she would tell me if she saw me with another chick.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The right answer and the easy answer have no relation usually.

If you honestly think that was her canoodling, then would tell my bud, "Hey, it's possible I hallucinated or am wrong, and you know I'd never want to cause trouble in your marriage, but I swear to God unless your wife has a twin I saw her with some guy in the cafe. Isn't she in England? I'm as confused as [bleep]." Then after a few beers, however he wants to address it, stay out of the way but for the being a friend part. Put it respectfully, and hope to be wrong is about all one can do, isn't it?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hi Lynn.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,513
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.