Home
Posted By: okok UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/25/13
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!
Should have sat down at the table with her and asked when she got back.
Tell him, and get store surveillance of the event.

Gunner
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.
No question in my mind, tell your buddy what you saw.
Tell him what you saw and leave it at that. Then get the hell out of the middle of it.
Simple question. If the roles were reveresed, would you want him to tell you? Let that guide your actions.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide

Amen. That's a conundrum I wouldn't want to have to solve.

Try looking at it like this, okok. If you and your buddy reversed roles, what would you want him to do?
Originally Posted by okok
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

I'd play private detective and take some pics if I had a camera. If I didn't, I'd run and get a cheap one right quick. I'd follow them to the motel and get some shots too. Make sure the camera has a date setting so it shows the time and date and your buddy knows they were hanky pankying when she was supposed to be in England. Then I'd phone him.

Be advised it may go to hell with your buddy because you know how these things work...bearer of bad news and all. But in the end, you gotta do what you gotta do. The cheating cunnt deserves it.
Damn. I don't envy you. I'd think of it this way, if your positions (you and your bud's) were reversed, what would you want him to do?
I am not a lawyer so original post deleted.
A divorce attorney can subpoena the footage, also check her passport for recent travel documentation.

Gunner
Telling him is the right thing to do, beyond that let him deal with it and be there for him if he need you. At the end of the day you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner
That's a good idea. I would observe and not engage. Then report your recon intel to your buddy.
If you're CERTAIN it was her, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know if their wife is canoodling around behind their back.

Unless they have one of those "Open" relationships and he's already aware...

Bear in mind, there's the possibility he could take her side and you would become the enemy..!
Women can come and go, real friends last a lifetime.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Gunner
That's a good idea. I would observe and not engage. Then report your recon intel to your buddy.

Right EE, I helped a Brotha out once in a similar situation, he said it saved him better than 60K a [bleep] year on child support and alimony. shocked fookin whores. mad

Gunner

stay out of it
if he's your Bud, you gotta tell him.
I had an incident like this about 10 years ago. I see my Buds wife and some guy in a parking lot fooling around outside of the car...kissing fondling etc.

I thought about it for all of about 10 minutes and called my friend. He worked out of town at the time. Long story short, they divorced and he has thanked me numerous times over the years

If they have a happy marriage ... I'd say, stay out of it.

Some things are best left unsaid and unknown.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

stay out of it

I'm not telling the OP what to do here, but...
How do you think the friend would feel about you later down the line if he finds you that you knew about this and didn't tell him much earlier?
You do have to be careful with that. Many years ago, we noticed that the wife of the couple next door was having a torrid romance with another guy. Loyal to our friend, we let the air out of a couple of his tires one night just 'cause. Turned out it was wife swapping. Our friend was with Romeo's wife at the same time.

But, yeah, I'd tell my bud. Might be that he knows and doesn't care. But then the decision on what to do is his.

There is no good option.
How about telling her what you saw. You can tell her to fess up, or you will tell him.

Bitch.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

There is no good option.
That's true, but there always is a best one.
Originally Posted by fish head

Do you really think they have a happy marriage?
Originally Posted by denton
You do have to be careful with that. Many years ago, we noticed that the wife of the couple next door was having a torrid romance with another guy. Loyal to our friend, we let the air out of a couple of his tires one night just 'cause. Turned out it was wife swapping. Our friend was with Romeo's wife at the same time.

But, yeah, I'd tell my bud. Might be that he knows and doesn't care. But then the decision on what to do is his.
Gotta be a pretty good friend or OKOK wouldn't know she was supposed to be in England. If it was wife swapping, more than likely the story wouldn't be that elaborate or exist at all. If it's wife swapping, I doubt his friend will get mad. Also, doubtful they'd be in some Target-type store, they'd instead have went straight to the motel room. Likely this is a meet with some dude from her work.

If OKOK doesn't tell his bud, his bud may be in for not only a hard fall psychologically, but financially as well. Sounds like a plan is involved here.

Gunner

Right EE, I helped a Brotha out once in a similar situation, he said it saved him better than 60K a [bleep] year on child support and alimony. shocked fookin whores. mad

Gunner
Bros before Ho's.
Just make sure your bro doesn't do something counterproductive like shoot them both or beat the shixt out of somebody. Stuff like this takes a cool head to prevail and violence ain't the answer.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Try looking at it like this, okok. If you and your buddy reversed roles, what would you want him to do?

That's the first thing that came to my mind, I would want to know. I don't know if she even went to the UK? Maybe a co worker? THIS SUCKS!
You should tell him. It's the right thing to do.

If I were him, I'd be cool... pick her up at the airport as planned, ask her about the trip, etc., and then later check her passport for the UK entry/exit stamps. If there's nothing there, you know what's up.

Eric

That's the first thing that came to my mind, I would want to know. I don't know if she even went to the UK? Maybe a co worker? THIS SUCKS!
Sounds like you've seen from the body-language that it ain't a strictly business relationship...uh, well maybe monkey business, but you know.

I agree, it sukks.
If I had knowledge of my pard cheating I would take it with me to my grave. If I had knowledge of his wife cheating he would know about it with an offer to help in any way I could.

I love my best friend's wife and kids like they are my own and would do anything for them. That said, he was my friend before his wife came along and will continue to be if they ever split. I'll still go to hell-and-back for the kids regardless.....

George
I think I'd have to tell him. Or at least email him the link to this thread. crazy
Originally Posted by BlackFrog
How do you think the friend would feel about you later down the line if he finds you that you knew about this and didn't tell him much earlier?

Yep. Tell him.
Like someone said before, I would hate to be in your shoes.

On a side note, why the fcuk would someone say they are going to Europe and then stay in the same town with their fling? Not only do you have to fake being in flipping Europe (don't they call each other?)you also highly risk getting seen.

If you knew he was cheating on her, would you tell her?

Kind of a valid question too.

My reply is I'd tell him what I thought I saw, as a friend, and let him take it from there. Because you also don't really know what you saw for sure. Though it seemed obvious.
Originally Posted by tzone
That.. and:

Originally Posted by Stush
Tell him what you saw and leave it at that. Then get the hell out of the middle of it.
And:

Lotsa truth there...

Not a good scene no matter what happens.. frown
Is she good looking? If she's on the prowl, you could ask her to join you for a drink.

Just kidding. shocked
You already heard all the logical answers.
Women come and go and real friends last a lifetime....

Thats why my wife is my best real friend.
Originally Posted by Cabriolet
Tell no one. Delete your post. Erase all from your memory.

Otherwise you could make enemies on both sides.

Just play dumb.

You're a spineless crank-wanker!! mad

I wouldn't want to tell him but I would definitely want to know if I were him. That beotch could bring home VD/AIDS too so I wouldn't waste any time letting him know so he can protect himself and prepare to protect what's HIS!! Like EE said, if you can get pics - that would be help in more ways than one. Sorry you have to be the one to do it though.....
I'd start out with "Man oh man buddy, I swear I saw Leslie, drinking coffe down at Fred Meyers today. Does she have a twin sister?".

Play it by ear from there...

No doubt your position sucks. If it helps you any - if I was your buddy and it was my wife you saw with another man, I'd damn sure want to know.

11-12 years ago I saw my girlfriend driving through town with some guy in her passenger seat. The passenger seat of the vehicle that I put gas in on occasion, the vehicle washed for her and changed the oil in. When I caught up to her you can bet your azz that I confronted her. She, of course, feigned innocence, claiming it was just a lunch date. She was stunned a little while later when I broke up with her for good.

It sucks having to rock your bud's world, but IMHO, he needs to know.
I had a feeling my ex was [bleep]'n around but decided it was not working so we divorced peacefully; I had a plan and that plan was to get custody without a fight.

My daughters said they hated their mom's boyfriend for screwing up the family, that is when I figured out they knew about the [bleep]'r and before I did. They were young, between 7-9 so understandably, they are at no fault in my eyes.

I would not cover for my best bud's wife over our friendship, no chance.

Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
How about telling her what you saw. You can tell her to fess up, or you will tell him.

Bitch.

This.
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Bitch.

This.

That's not a bad option.
Tell your bud that he needs to meet her at the gate (airport).

That sucks. You're between a rock and a hard place.
Exactly.

Bitch.

This.

My only concern would be it gives her time to cook up some sort of bullchit story and she can deflect and play him off as the bad guy "Your best friend knew and he didn't come to you" (in shrill, whiny-azz biotch voice).

George
Why anybody would want to involve themselves in somebody else's relationship business is beyond *me*

You ain't Dr. fuggin' Phil.

You don't know whether to tell your friend he may be tasting some other dude's dick?

Travis
What would Dr. Phil advise?
Are you absolutely 100% sure it was her?
Man up this is a best buddy? Tell him what you saw and how it made you feel. That you didn't know how to play it out but you knew you had to tell him what you saw. As you are best buddies.

+1
That's why I don't have any friends, except my wife. I know damn well she would tell me if she saw me with another chick.
The right answer and the easy answer have no relation usually.

If you honestly think that was her canoodling, then would tell my bud, "Hey, it's possible I hallucinated or am wrong, and you know I'd never want to cause trouble in your marriage, but I swear to God unless your wife has a twin I saw her with some guy in the cafe. Isn't she in England? I'm as confused as [bleep]." Then after a few beers, however he wants to address it, stay out of the way but for the being a friend part. Put it respectfully, and hope to be wrong is about all one can do, isn't it?
Hi Lynn.

Travis
What would Dr. Phil advise?

6 months at a relationship rehab asylum.
Easy. Follow these steps:

#1. Take friend out for some beers to pay him back for letting you stay at his place.
#2. Pose him a hypothetical question. "If someone saw your wife cuddling up to another dude, would you want them to tell you"? What would your friend want and what would he do?
#3. You buddy gives you the answer to your question, and he can't really get mad at you for following his own advice.
Originally Posted by K1500
Easy. Follow these steps:

#1. Take friend out for some beers to pay him back for letting you stay at his place.
#2. Pose him a hypothetical question. "If someone saw your wife cuddling up to another dude, would you want them to tell you"? What would your friend want and what would he do?
#3. You buddy gives you the answer to your question, and he can't really get mad at you for following his own advice.

Go heavy on those beers too.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave

You don't know whether to tell your friend he may be tasting some other dude's dick?

Travis

That's downright nasty but how many dicks have you, me, and everyone else tasted on a woman's lips?

Unless you're both virgins there's dick drool aplenty being spread around.

I wanna puke now. sick

This is what I'd do.

1. Wait a day (If she comes home early and says her trip ran short, then maybe there's nothing to worry about and you misread what you saw.)

2. If she comes home from the airport tomorrow, tell your buddy that you saw something. All he has to do is check her passport to confirm if she ever did go to the UK. If there's nothing there then he has solid proof a trip to the UK didn't happen, she's been caught in a lie, and you have what you saw.

Eric
What can you live comfortably with,and what is your GUT saying to you? wink
I've been on the other end of this.

You can't call yourself his friend if you don't tell him what you saw. He'll have to make his own decisions from there, but at least he won't be making them in the dark.

Being a true friend ain't always easy. That's why we have so few true friends in life.

Good Luck

FC

Bitch.

That can backfire on the OP and his best friend too. It gives her a chance to make up a counter story, maybe even something involving the OP, and also a head start to clean out bank accounts, grab credit cards, and whatever else she can get her hands on. Lying and deceitfulness always play a major role in the cheating game.

The OP might also want to consider how he would personally deal with the part he played in this if some form of violent act were to result from him tipping off his best friend. It could and sometimes does happen.
I'd also make sure any gun he has in the house is removed, along with bow's and knives. I'd then have an EBT card on the table that was filed down to be a shank.

Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
I'd start out with "Man oh man buddy, I swear I saw Leslie, drinking coffe down at Fred Meyers today. Does she have a twin sister?".

Play it by ear from there...

That's what I was thinking too. Let him know what you think you saw in a very casual way, and let him decide what he wants to do without any pressure from you (even inadvertent influence).
Originally Posted by Cabriolet

Otherwise you could make enemies on both sides.

What ???? Who the hell cares what she thinks, or what she says ?

Hi Lynn.

Travis

Hi Travis, still as sexy as ever I see smile

Travis

That's downright nasty but how many dicks have you, me, and everyone else tasted on a woman's lips?

Unless you're both virgins there's dick drool aplenty being spread around.

I wanna puke now. sick

A lot. But I ain't married to them.

Travis
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Hi Lynn.

Travis

Hi Travis, still as sexy as ever I see smile

Yes you are.

Travis
I accidentally slept with a woman once, and somebody told my then wife.

Sometimes you just gotta pay the piper.

Travis
Originally Posted by sandcritter

If you honestly think that was her canoodling, then would tell my bud, "Hey, it's possible I hallucinated or am wrong, and you know I'd never want to cause trouble in your marriage, but I swear to God unless your wife has a twin I saw her with some guy in the cafe. Isn't she in England? I'm as confused as [bleep]." Then after a few beers, however he wants to address it, stay out of the way but for the being a friend part. Put it respectfully, and hope to be wrong is about all one can do, isn't it?

This type approach is good.

Do NOT accuse anything. If there is some rational explaination for the incident, you won't be the bad guy. If you wrongly accuse, she will never let the relationship be the same again.
Blackmail her for a blow job

then rat her out to your bud
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by sandcritter

This type approach is good.

Do NOT accuse anything. If there is some rational explaination for the incident, you won't be the bad guy. If you wrongly accuse, she will never let the relationship be the same again.

I would also plan a vacation starting the day after you tell him. That way he can't pester me about details.

Travis
She must of been a real jewel to have bored you into accidental slumber,or did she just wear you out? blush
Posted By: add Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/25/13
Originally Posted by denton

Utah huh ?

Well I'll be...
Originally Posted by slumlord
Blackmail her for a blow job

then rat her out to your bud

Too messy.

Travis
It's like this,..

If ya tell him, he'll feel obligated to end the relationship right now.

If you don't,..it'll go on for 3 or 4 more months before it peters out.

Tellin' him now will deprive him of 3 or 4 months of that all important commodity known as puzzy.

The situation will find its correct path without your help.
I accidentally slept with a woman once,
Travis

laffin..
How do you accidentaly do that?
Is like your shoe lace comes untied going down a set of stairs and kicks off a stream of uncontrollable events?...
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

You're both sexy as ever.

Bitch.

This.

That's not a bad option.

That is a REALLY BAD OPTION. Forewarned is forearmed, and trust me she will cover her ass in the blink of an eye, and if that does not work, an absolute tear filled meltdown leading to hot sex might just break the ice between them, long enough for her to come with another angle. The perfect option of course will be for her to convince him it was all his fault one way or the other.

Not all women pull this crap, BUT KNOW, all women have the crafty ability.
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

Is this a prelude to something ?
It's like this,..

Tellin' him now will deprive him of 3 or 4 months of that all important commodity known as puzzy.

You are missing the point once he tells him he will then have his choice from a selection of puzzy, a la carte if you will...

Not telling him now will set him back 3 or 4 months from getting new puzzy, what kinda friend would do that?

I would have turned the table over, then told her she has 24 hrs to tell him herself.
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

He's prepping you for me to start schmoozing.... grin
It's like this,..

He's not getting the pusssy. The guy in the restaurant is.
The perfect option of course will be for her to convince him it was all his fault one way or the other.

Is there EVER any other plan of deception?
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I would have turned the table over, then told her she has 24 hrs to tell him herself.
Flying [bleep], why would you give some bittch who is [bleep] your buddy over anything? Sometimes doing the right thing ain't easy, but it's always right.

stay out of it

Well there is another side. I once was in this position and I told my friend, I thought for sure he'd send her packing. But he didn't, and instead he swallowed his pride. Well the fact that I knew he couldn't man up made it unbearable for him to be around me, so it wasn't him and his wife that went separate ways.
You say he's your best bud. You're best buds for a reason, whichever the both of your reasons are.

What would your best bud do were the situation reversed? What would you do or feel if he did not tell you?

Were it one of my best buddies,as I personally define true friendship, I'd tell the wife she has 3 days to tell him or I would.
Posted By: add Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/25/13
okok, you got 10 pages (so far) of advice.

Do the right thing...

go back to Steelhead fishing.

Originally Posted by ingwe
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

Schmoozing will cost you big time wink
Originally Posted by ingwe
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

Schmoozing will cost you big time wink

It always has...why should this be any different? grin
Originally Posted by add

Do the right thing...

That brings up the most important question that needs to be answered in this thread ...

Catchin' any?

stay out of it

Stay out for sure. He may already know. If not, he doesn't want to hear it from you.
Originally Posted by add

Do the right thing...

That brings up the most important question that needs to be answered in this thread ...

Catchin' any?
One.
Tell him! If ya don't you're not much of a friend. It's gonna be hard as he11 and hurt like he11 but you have a obligation as a friend to let him know.
Posted By: RDW Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/25/13
I can't believe how many of you are over analyzing this [bleep].

If you know it was his wife, just tell him you saw her drinking coffee with a guy and thought she was supposed to be out of town.

stay out of it

Well there is another side. I once was in this position and I told my friend, I thought for sure he'd send her packing. But he didn't, and instead he swallowed his pride. Well the fact that I knew he couldn't man up made it unbearable for him to be around me, so it wasn't him and his wife that went separate ways.

He really wasn't much of a friend then.
The sad reality of it is the bitch will lie her way out of it at this point....
Wasn't me or we were just having coffee yada yada
You need to tell him what you saw and let him put the pieces together
Originally Posted by NH K9

Bitch.

This.

My only concern would be it gives her time to cook up some sort of bullchit story and she can deflect and play him off as the bad guy "Your best friend knew and he didn't come to you" (in shrill, whiny-azz biotch voice).

George

Yup. I wouldn't involve myself with the female at all, just straight up and in simple terms tell your buddy what you saw and why you told him. If a buddy of mine saw or heard of anything along those lines he'd tell me. The guys I consider friends would tell me, elsewise they would be acquaintences not friends. The earlier you tell him the less potential splatter on you.

$.02
not your business, not your marriage, not your problem.
Posted By: pal Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/25/13
okok--It sounds like your best bud has been a great friend, to you.

Re-examine your facts. You need make no accusations. All it takes is something along the lines of: "I thought your wife wasn't returning until today?" Whatever follows will be OK, as long as you are open and honest with your friend.

How good a friend are you?

Does't matter that it is the truth or not, he's going to hate you for telling him. Don't let him know it is you, but let him know what his wife is up to. She should have return ticket stubs from the UK if in case you made a mistake.
Don't have a clue why this is 11 pages...shoulda called your "bestbud" and said..."dude you need to come down here and see this for yourself."
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

When it's your best bud, it's your business.

Meet her at the gate.
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
Like someone said before, I would hate to be in your shoes.

On a side note, why the fcuk would someone say they are going to Europe and then stay in the same town with their fling? Not only do you have to fake being in flipping Europe (don't they call each other?)you also highly risk getting seen.

She actually goes to the UK often, maybe she went and got back early, I don't know what to believe.
Not you sako...quick reply used.

There are a buncha you that I am glad aren't my best bud...cause you don't have a clue what it means.
If you still haven't told him...he ain't your best bud...and if you don't...you ain't his.
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Not you sako...quick reply used.

There are a buncha you that I am glad aren't my best bud...cause you don't have a clue what it means.

Yep, and I coulda told you who they were before they posted here...
Bristoe nailed it on the first page.

None of your business... stay out of it.
A pard is a pard. Sometimes the ride ain't easy.

How can they have a happy marriage? He might think they have one but I'll bet that she doesn't think so.

There ya go.
okok,

You are going to feel damn stupid if it turns out to be a case of mistaken identity, and you will probably make 2 enemies if you accuse someone and turn out to be wrong.

There are a few folks who look so much alike that it is almost impossible to tell them apart.

I would tread very lightly on this one.

Myron
A passport check is your best confirmation of hard evidence. It will say if she ever went, or if she came back early.

If you tell your bud, tell him to confirm this first before he approaches here. He could also check credit/bank card receipts to confirm location.
Post his phone number and WE'LL TELL HIM.
Agree - would have put you in a better place (maybe the only good place, right now) and placed the "explanatory" onus on her.
u need to say nothing ....take him to look at the tapes/cam footage........

Tell your friend you'll probably lose a friend but you'll walk away with a clear conscience.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
If you're CERTAIN it was her, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know if their wife is canoodling around behind their back.

Unless they have one of those "Open" relationships and he's already aware...

Bear in mind, there's the possibility he could take her side and you would become the enemy..!

I saw her car in the parking lot,definatly not an open relationship.
Here is how the story goes by telling the wife first. She very well could've gone to the UK for legitimate business and told the best bud that her trip was a day or 2 longer than it actually was. Then okok sees her and confronts her. She tells best bud she came home early and okok made a move on her and now he is making up this story...or a thousand different ways...

Gunner

Gunner

Whore is right....I'm getting more pissed as time goes on...that BIT!H got me involved in this mess.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

stay out of it

He really wasn't much of a friend then.

Don't ever think you mean more to your friend than his wife.
u said it! ......maybe "he knows"....and they are not sharing with u. shocked if u really are buds...u would talk .... i've shared many a tale in a fox hole.
boy that is TRUE.
Just make sure your bro doesn't do something counterproductive like shoot them both or beat the shixt out of somebody. Stuff like this takes a cool head to prevail and violence ain't the answer.

He's very level headed, I'm leaving tomorrow, so I think I'm going to tell him at breakfast.
Skipping ahead, because who wants to read all this crap, I'd seize a private moment to tell her "I could have sworn I saw you at (whatever the place was) yesterday. Who was your friend?"
My next move would depend on her.

If not that, I'd stay out of it.

Bitch.

This.

George

Good point!
Yeah, I like ScottTs approach and then let your buddy take it from there. Plane tickets, reservations, credit card receipts, phone records. I mean everything is easily verified nowadays even by a complete moron once you get the heads up that somethings amiss. It sounds pretty desperate for your friend but for his sake you gotta hope there is some explanation you overlooked. I would not like to be in his shoes....

He's very level headed, I'm leaving tomorrow, so I think I'm going to tell him at breakfast.

Just remember that by not talking to her directly at the time, that is just your take on the situation, that it was in fact even her to begin with. Regadless of how certain you are it was her.

YES, I saw her car in the parking lot.

Do what you think is best. I don't have a problem with it.

I hope all goes well for and your friend. Let us know what happened ... you can't start story and not finish it.
the sooner you tell him the better it will be.
if you wait til breakfast, good luck sleeping tonight.

Well there is another side. I once was in this position and I told my friend, I thought for sure he'd send her packing. But he didn't, and instead he swallowed his pride. Well the fact that I knew he couldn't man up made it unbearable for him to be around me, so it wasn't him and his wife that went separate ways. [/quote]

Same experiance here. We still see each other semi-regularly though because of mutual friends. I don't regret it, I would want a friend to tell me. He's not mad at me for telling him, He's just ashamed, or atleast thats the vibe I get when I'm around him. Luckly my betterhalf is very cool and doesn't gossip/bicker like alot of females, this makes her kind of a buffer at social functions. This is what I did and I'd do it again, my only advice is to choose my words carefully when talking with him ( goodluck getting alot of sleep tonight with this conversation rolling around in your head). FWIW, when I saw my buddies wife she bouncing ontop of a bass player, what you saw sounded a little bit milder.
I did not read all the replies, but I had a very similar situation happen 20 years ago involving my best friends wife. In fact, I was the best man in their wedding. Long story short, I saw her in a bar clear across town from where they lived making out with some guy in a booth.

I just walked up to the table, looked her straight in the eyes and asked, "are you going to tell him or am I?" She told him the next night and they divorced shortly thereafter.

Mike
Worst of all bad character flaws is a deceiver. A liar. She appears to be one. You can never trust a liar.

You know about the deception now.

If he is a true friend, you gotta let him know ASAP, somehow. Not saying it will be easy, but you gotta do the right thing and let him know.

Otherwise, you too are a deceiver.
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I accidentally slept with a woman once,
Travis

laffin..
How do you accidentaly do that?
Is like your shoe lace comes untied going down a set of stairs and kicks off a stream of uncontrollable events?...

You go to a neighbor's to hang out. A guest is there with short shorts. She believes your bullschit and thinks you're wonderful. You did not plan on her being there, wearing short shorts, or believing your bullschit.

Accidents happen.

GFY.

Travis
It's like this,..

Mental note:

Bristoe and okok are schitty best friends.

Travis
Hi Lynn. Hi Travis.

That's akin to telling me the sun will rise in the east.

GFY.

Travis
If she is out in public with another guy when she told her husband she is in the UK I don't think she really cares if he finds out.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Add Mannlicher to the list of worthless friends.

Travis
I can't image a friend not telling me.
Originally Posted by add

Do the right thing...

The selfish side says don't tell him, they may have to sell this new home on 3.5 acres on the Clackamas river...lol

Just kidding..I'm telling him in the morning, just kills me I'm in this postion...FCK!
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Add curdog to the list of worthless friends.

Travis
Stay out of it. One don't hurt and two don't fit.
new home on 3.5 acres on the Clackamas river......

Is she hot?

Don't ever think you mean more to your friend than his wife.

What a crock of [bleep] horseschit.

Travis
Originally Posted by ctsmith

That's because a friend WOULD tell you.

Travis
I'm betting that if ages of all the posters were known, us old guys would damn near be unanimous in the " none of your business" category.

Could be that we have seen the hand played out both ways and know the winning strategy.

Keep your mouth shut about it.

Now and forever.
Originally Posted by add

Do the right thing...

The selfish side says don't tell him, they may have to sell this new home on 3.5 acres on the Clackamas river...lol

Just kidding..I'm telling him in the morning, just kills me I'm in this postion...FCK!

and he's gonna ask you why you didn't say something sooner. at least with you there you can talk to him. don't drop the bomb on him and leave, especially since you've known this long.
Originally Posted by add

Do the right thing...

Catchin' any?

The fishing has been pretty slow..I've gone 3 for seven, all Hens, so I have a lot of roe. The water is super low and the water temp is around 47.There's probably a lot of fish stacked in the Willamette, waiting for some rain.

Add curdog to the list of worthless friends.

Travis

TFF.
to use an overused term, been there and done that. saw my buddies wife in a car in the park getting cozy with somebody else. they had 3 kids and i was really torn. i ended up telling him and he started crying and told me he was pretty sure already. they divorced, he got hosed and it f'd his life up for close to a decade but he is past it and happy these days.
Guessing she did go to the UK, but had all intention of getting back early so she could hook up.

Was the place you saw her in close to where her husband works or where they live? If so, balls on her part.

He needs to see what day she landed on terra firma. Pun intended. Travis, your up to bat.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Does't matter that it is the truth or not, he's going to hate you for telling him. Don't let him know it is you, but let him know what his wife is up to. She should have return ticket stubs from the UK if in case you made a mistake.

Not a chance...were pretty close, I've known him for 18 years.
I'm betting that if ages of all the posters were known, us old guys would damn near be unanimous in the " none of your business" category.

Could be that we have seen the hand played out both ways and know the winning strategy.

Now and forever.

I'm 35. And trusted by anybody that has the misfortune of knowing me as their friend.

"Now and forever."

Travis
Guessing she did go to the UK, but had all intention of getting back early so she could hook up.

Was the place you saw her in close to where her husband works or where they live? If so, balls on her part.

He needs to see what day she landed on terra firma. Pun intended. Travis, your up to bat.

She landed on terra firma alright. Some other dude's cock.

GFY.

Travis

Now and forever.

Don't know what age qualifies for being an old guy, but I think I have qualified. And I am calling the keep your mouth closed strategy completely BS.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Not a chance...were pretty close, I've known him for 18 years.

18 years?!?! Holy [bleep]! You have a "friend" for two decades and you don't want to tell him the hatchet wound he munches on has been slayed by Mandingo?

Do you urinate in the chair at job interviews too? I hope your "friend" punches you in the balls for lack of decisiveness.

GFY. (ask his ol' lady for a lending hand)

Travis

Bitch.

Best way to start out, IMO.
I had a buddy/roommate in college tell me he thought my chick was stepping out. I thanked him, and ignored him. He ended up being right. I appreciated him telling me, but disregarded it. Had he known and not told me I'd have whipped his ass. Giving a buddy a heads up is not meddling. Taking pictures, and playing amateur [bleep] detective is meddling.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Giving a buddy a heads up is not meddling. Taking pictures, and playing amateur [bleep] detective is meddling.

LOLOL. grin

I agree...
Originally Posted by flagstaff

Now and forever.

Don't know what age qualifies for being an old guy, but I think I have qualified. And I am calling the keep your mouth closed strategy completely BS.

Flagstaff,

You can be my friend buddy.

Travis

18 years?!?! Holy [bleep]! You have a "friend" for two decades and you don't want to tell him the hatchet wound he munches on has been slayed by Mandingo?

How do you come up with this..? It's like a "Gift", you should write for Hallmark...have your own line of GFY cards...

How do you come up with this..? It's like a "Gift", you should write for Hallmark...have your own line of GFY cards...

That is it! This is how you should tell him.

Give him a card that says "sorry the hatchet wound you have been munching on has been slayed by Mandingo."

Just place it on the counter before you leave.

laugh
Sorry bud, I'm calling drama thread here,,,

Women on the loose don't sit in coffee shops displaying public affection to the "ski instructor" in their home town...

Not buying it......

Now and forever.

Flagstaff,

You can be my friend buddy.

Travis

Funny you mention this, because looking at the responders, I was thinking the same thing as I like the way all you guys from Montana see things.

As my Dad used to say, "Doing what is right isn't always easy, but it is always right."

Damn, if I knew my buddy's wife was steppin' out, there is no way I would just "let it go" without at least telling him. What he does from that point is up to him.
Travis, I'm twice your age and I've played all three MALE parts in this little drama at one time or the other.I've been in OKOK's shoes, his buddy's shoes, and I've been the guy across the table from the wife.I've played some of 'em more than once.

In EVERY instance the husband came out ahead when the buddy kept his info and suspicion [that's all OKOK has at this point] of infidelity to himself.

An old Black friend gave me this advice when I was pondering what to do about a situation similar to this, one time.It costs you what it cost me:

"Travis, ask yourself this question; Do I REALLY need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW"?

Travis

Agree
hello devil, hello deep blue sea, my name is okok

good luck

Travis

I'm a sucker for the romance languages!

well said sir, well said

now GFY grin
Travis, I'm twice your age and I've played all three MALE parts in this little drama at one time or the other.I've been in OKOK's shoes, his buddy's shoes, and I've been the guy across the table from the wife.I've played some of 'em more than once.

In EVERY instance the husband came out ahead when the buddy kept his info and suspicion [that's all OKOK has at this point] of infidelity to himself.

An old Black friend gave me this advice when I was pondering what to do about a situation similar to this, one time.It costs you what it cost me:

"Travis, ask yourself this question; Do I REALLY need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW"?

It is not as big of a deal as some would like to make it out to be. I have been in the situation too, I told by buddy left it up to him to deal with, he chose to be a dumbass and continue on with the relationship until he couldn't deny it anymore. At that point he called me and I helped him move his schit out of the house. No drama on my end and he knows I was a true friend.

Just tell the guy and leave it at that, he can do with it what he wants.
Just show him this thread.
The difference between "satisfied" and "contented."

Anybody know???

Well, I'll tell ya.

If you were satisfied that your woman was steppin out on ya, would you be contented??

Personally, I would stay out of it. Years ago I told my best friends wife about him carryin' on with a gal and they both hated me. She said ignorance was bliss and had I not told her she would have never known. So I was the villain. Let them sort it out.

Travis

Bottom line for sure Travis
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

Anybody know???

Well, I'll tell ya.

If you were satisfied that your woman was steppin out on ya, would you be contented??

Personally, I would stay out of it. Years ago I told my best friends wife about him carryin' on with a gal and they both hated me. She said ignorance was bliss and had I not told her she would have never known. So I was the villain. Let them sort it out.

Now that takes the cake.

I could give two [bleep] what complications a guy could handle in his life "right now." If a chick you are committed to is sweet on another cock, you want that information. And if you don't? You are a [bleep] chump and do not rate my friendship.

Travis

I applied. They replied: "GFY"

Talk about irony!

Travis

I'll add this ...

I had a bud in high school tell me that he saw my GF making out with a guy at work. I broke up with her was glad that he told me.

I was staying with acquaintances, not friends, and caught wind of the wife cheating. I kept my mouth shut and AFAIK they stayed together for years after that.

If I found out one of my best friend's spouses were cheating, I'd confront her. I was best man at both of their weddings and their wives are my best friends too ... just in a different way.

So ... I have difficult time determining what's the best way to go.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Sorry bud, I'm calling drama thread here,,,

Women on the loose don't sit in coffee shops displaying public affection to the "ski instructor" in their home town...

Not buying it......

I have the same inclination but the scenario and question posed remains the same.

And GFY.

Travis
[bleep] YEAH!
It's like this,..

Mental note:

Bristoe and okok are schitty best friends.

Travis

Getting involved in the complications of somebody else's relationship is for women and boys.

Us older guys have the wisdom to live in our own world.

It's a good place to be.
Travis,

GFY = Good Friends Yeah !!!
"Often wrong,never in doubt".

That pretty much described me at 35, too. grin

I could give two [bleep] what complications a guy could handle in his life "right now." If a chick you are committed to is sweet on another cock, you want that information. And if you don't? You are a [bleep] chump and do not rate my friendship.

Travis

Exactly 1000% right..

Taking the easy way out is the "I don't want the complication" because it is easy for them. And therefore they are not a true friend. They will always do what is easiest and most convenient for them, and not doing what is right.

My true friends in my life, I would walk through fire for them And I have. And they have for me.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

That is it! This is how you should tell him.

Give him a card that says "sorry the hatchet wound you have been munching on has been slayed by Mandingo."
Just place it on the counter before you leave.

laugh

Haven't laughed that hard in awhile!

Nothing like some bullschit like this to ruin a perfectly good fishing trip! Good luck!

Wisdom often speaks in a crackly old voice.

fish head circa 2013
"Years ago I told my best friends wife about him carryin' on with a gal".

DAMN........... just DAMN.

Getting involved in the complications of somebody else's relationship is for women and boys.

It's a good place to be.

Know you're right, and go forward.

But you're obviously a pacifist and a puzzy, and a worthless friend.

Travis

Worthless friend. Got it.

Travis

That's something I couldn't do. I've been blackmailing one of my best buds for over thirty years with my knowledge of his infidelities ... prior to when they got married.

I'm sworn to secrecy but it comes at a cost. grin

fish head circa 2013

Wisdom doesn't have an age. Neither does being a puzzy.

Travis

It's a good place to be.

Travis

And you're the white male Oprah.

I've never heard so much snivellin' crap out of a bunch of males.

Reading through this thread is like being in 8th grade again.
A divorce attorney can subpoena the footage, also check her passport for recent travel documentation.

Gunner

Pointless, it's a no fault state...went through something similar stay out of it...

fish head circa 2013

Wisdom doesn't have an age. Neither does being a puzzy.

Travis

YOU HURTED MY FEELINGS !
"You really oughtta tell him, dude,..I mean,..after all, he's your BFF!"

,..gimme a giant economy sized break.
Democrats have put plenty of safety measures in place

free birth control

abortion on demand

planned parent hood

They've already covered this ground.
OKOK....Tell him ASAP. Don't say a thing to the cheating woman. This way your buddy has the opportunity to clean out all the bank accounts first. Seriously.
I say tell him asap, so he has time to come up with a plan. No sense in letting her know anything. Give the guy a chance to come out as much of a winner as possible. The deck is already stacked against him in any divorce.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Democrats have put plenty of safety measures in place

free birth control

abortion on demand

planned parent hood

They've already covered this ground.

Deflave is the idiotic azzhole in this thread.

Go find another one.
As a pacifist, you should bend over grin
Doesn't he have her flight number and arrival time?

That would be a pretty good trick for her to get in and out of security unless she goes through the trouble of buying another ticket passin through security,and then just coming out with the folks that was on the plane she was supposed to be on.

Maybe your friend should wait right out side the security gate at the airport and see where it goes from there.
Drama thread.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Drama thread.

And useless without pictures.
Originally Posted by chas05

Gunner

Pointless, it's a no fault state...went through something similar stay out of it...

No can do, done helped a bud save 60K per year in child support and alimony cause he was working his [bleep] ass off for a worthless whore.

Gunner
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]
Travis' influence is changing my thoughts on this subject.

okok,

Don't be shy ....

Tell your buddy that he needs to double up on johnnies before he taps that bish again and don't kiss her unless he wants somebody else's c*** drool in his mouth.

It's a good place to be.

Travis

+ 1
If he's one of your best buds and you don't tell him, you should get your azz kicked. What the hell kind of friends do people have out there that aren't looking out for them?

I'd suggest playing it off a bit. Make him think it's no big deal. He'll have enough on his plate without you making him feel further humiliated.
Drama thread.

[Linked Image]
Travis' influence is changing my thoughts on this subject.

Your babbling on here, come lay down and relax, and talk to me about your thoughts....

It's a good place to be.

Travis

+ 1

It's a good place to be.

Travis

And how many posts do you have in this thred?
So go call him right now.

I really couldn't care less.

You asked for advice.
I don't have casual friends. I keep a very small circle of true friends and the ones that are in there will get the best from me.

That includes loyalty above everything else.
So go call him right now.

I really couldn't care less.

You asked for advice.

You did ask for advise OKOK, sucks to be you...sometimes there are no good choices...and sometimetime the best choice is to sit back and be there in the end, and sometimes there's no ending...it's a never ending river...Oh the Drama
I'll ask Rick to start a "Dear Travis" forum just for you and him.

And only your very best friends can post there.

It will be ALL about relationships.

Y'all can see who can "out drama" the other.

On second thought, Facebook might sue Rick for infringement.

Better not.

I don't need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW.
Dear Travis,

I like it. smile
Dr Phil Travis. laugh
Originally Posted by dedity
Doesn't he have her flight number and arrival time?

That would be a pretty good trick for her to get in and out of security unless she goes through the trouble of buying another ticket passin through security,and then just coming out with the folks that was on the plane she was supposed to be on.

Maybe your friend should wait right out side the security gate at the airport and see where it goes from there.

if he goes to the ticket counter they will issue a gate pass that will allow you through security, all he has to say is he would like to assist his wife upon her arrival, he goes to the gate and when she doesn't get off the plane he has proof.
Seriously man, the fact that you even have to ask makes me wonder what kind of a friend you really are.
Dr Phil Travis. laugh

Dr Phil Travis,

My puzzy hurts ...

What should I do?
Dr Phil Travis. laugh

Dr Phil Travis,

My puzzy hurts ...

What should I do?

GFY
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Dr Phil Travis. laugh

Dr Phil Travis,

My puzzy hurts ...

What should I do?

GFY

laugh laugh laugh
Dr Phil Travis. laugh

Dr Phil Travis,

My puzzy hurts ...

What should I do?

See if he will "friend you" on his Facebook page.That's what my daughters do.

Not with Travis, of course.

They have standards.

But then....... they do love drama.

You may need to spend more time with Bristoe.

Travis cut him loose.

You know that had to hurt.
Personally, I think you need to confront her first. Tell her you saw her, where, and what you thought you witnessed. There MAY be a valid reason/excuse. You don't want to accuse falsely or ruin a marriage or a friendship over something that MAY be innocent. Either way, it won't be easy.
Dr Phil Travis. laugh

Dr Phil Travis,

My puzzy hurts ...

What should I do?

Wash it and bend over, I'll take this club here and go ahead and numb it for ya. grin

Gunner
Originally Posted by rrroae
Seriously man, the fact that you even have to ask makes me wonder what kind of a friend you really are.

I was always going to tell him, just needed some examples of what to say. This thread is very helpful, thanks everyone.
I wish you the best.

Before you leave town give the steelhead one more go now that you have fresh bait. smile
I asked the Princess what OKOK should do. She said that it is mistaken identidy, women aren't that stupid.
Be sure to think this thru,..you might be killing the "next" great episode of Cheaters..!

Originally Posted by kend
I asked the Princess what OKOK should do. She said that it is mistaken identidy, women aren't that stupid.

Unless she's a woman that "wants" to get caught.

Either way, the buddy needs to know about it. Like someone else said I would approach it carefully and just say "I have something to tell you and there may be a very good explanation for this but this is what I saw...." Let him take it from there with the passport checks etc.
tell him right away. if you are sure what you saw.
I'll fill you guys in when I hear more.
Dude, if this is a real close friend, keep his personal schitt out of here.

I'd punch my buddy in the nose if he didn't tell me my old lady was messing around but I'd kick him in the balls if he aired my personal schitt all over the country.
mind your own frequin business,stay the hell out of it's not your problem. find some place else to stay. I don't know why some people are so intent on telling someone of such things.

I was always going to tell him, just needed some examples of what to say. This thread is very helpful, thanks everyone.

You've been so busy there dude, 10 straight days steelhead fishing in Oregon, evenings spent with your best bud...

I love fishing, the scenery and such, How 'bout some pics of these fish to enlighten us?

After 10 days fishing with a best bud, I'm sure some pics were taken...

Please, enlighten us......
10 days of fishing, away from home, discovering lovers while shopping. you've been busy....

but yet you've found time to post roughly 125 times on the 'fire in the last 10 days,

all while away from home, while fishing during the day, and evenings with the bud...

Brilliant.

So your buddy is picking up his wife at the airport tomorrow and her car isn't at home?

Weird
That's just gay.

I went to Oregon ... on a fishin' trip ... and never had my azz violated.
Originally Posted by huntsonora

So your buddy is picking up his wife at the airport tomorrow and her car isn't at home?

Weird

This is award winning fiction...if you're an idiot...

Weird

grin

Weird

.......The plot thickens.

Weird

This is award winning fiction...if you're an idiot...

Give okok the benefit of the doubt. He's one of the good guys on the fire.
Originally Posted by Hubert
mind your own frequin business,stay the hell out of it's not your problem. find some place else to stay. I don't know why some people are so intent on telling someone of such things.

Travis? Care to explain?

Aw [bleep] it. I'll do it.

If you have a good true friend, the last thing you want is to see them screwed over and made a fool of. If your wife was screwing around behind your back would you want your best buddy to keep it quiet from you or would you want him to tell you? If you found out a year later on your own and then hear your buddy knew about it for a year would you thank him for not telling you or would you be pissed that you had hundreds of conversations and he did not bring it up once?

Weird

This is an intersting point however...
10 days of fishing, away from home, discovering lovers while shopping. you've been busy....

but yet you've found time to post roughly 125 times on the 'fire in the last 10 days,

all while away from home, while fishing during the day, and evenings with the bud...

Brilliant.

Kenneth,

You're drunked.
Best Buds are forever, women come and go.

Tell him of course.

I'd punch my buddy in the nose if he didn't tell me my old lady was messing around but I'd kick him in the balls if he aired my personal schitt all over the country.

You need to shut the fck up, he doesn't know anyone here and is not a member...so shut your pie hole old man.

Brilliant.

Hey dumb [bleep]..the river is 400' feet away....duh
Posted By: RWE Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/26/13

Weird

I recall suggestions for the bud to pick her up, but don't recall ever seeing it said that he was planning to, so I'm not sure this is a contradiction yet.

I was in your bud's shoes, with a gf, not wife.

I'm glad my friend told me.

As my Dad used to say, "Doing what is right isn't always easy, but it is always right."

Flying [bleep], why would you give some bittch who is [bleep] your buddy over anything? Sometimes doing the right thing ain't easy, but it's always right.

Son...

laugh
Tell him, for sure. If you don't you're the bad guy when he finds out anyway. Just let her hang herself first, as in meeting her at the airport/gate, looking at her passport, etc. There is the chance she has a reason for being home early, and you'll feel better knowing what it is, rather than hating her for the rest of eternity.
When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

That is one hell of a blow for your buddy! Are you POSITIVE it was her?
Someday, sometime, somehow, even if you don't tell him, he is going to find out and eventually, somehow he'll find out that you knew. It always happens! What is hidden always comes to the light of truth no matter what we do or don't do. If it were me, I would want to know about it. Go decide!
One thing for sure, whether you say something or not, it never works out the way you think it will.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

That is one hell of a blow for your buddy! Are you POSITIVE it was her?

With out question.
Originally Posted by RWE

I recall suggestions for the bud to pick her up, but don't recall ever seeing it said that he was planning to, so I'm not sure this is a contradiction yet.

First post of the thread stated that his buddy is planning on picking up the wife at the airport

She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport.

Seems weird that she's in town driving her car around if she's supposedly overseas
Posted By: RWE Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/26/13
I sit corrected.

Yeah right. <eyeroll>

Women have a way of turning things around. Your friendship may never be the same.

I don't envy you and your position there...

Hey dumb [bleep]..the river is 400' feet away....duh

So the camera was only 400' away also,

a few pics please, prove me wrong....

your bud doesn't view this site? He has nothing to add/read?

so why is he picking her up, when she has her car? Explain please.

Drama Queen.
okeydokey...absolutely tell your bud if you're both gay. Then you can be the biotch.

OR, ask to speak to her and tell her what you saw....it's on her then.

Either way, it shouldn't be on this website. Fing blue staters.
Originally Posted by Stan V
okeydokey...absolutely tell your bud if you're both gay. Then you can be the biotch.

He doesn't use his real name, therefore there's no way of connecting any of this story to the real people.
You said you say her car at the store. I would just tell you buddy, "Dude, it was the weirdest thing. I was at the store yesterday and I saw ****** car at the store yesterday." and leave it at that.

Im going to relate 2 incidences that have happend to me in the last 3 or 4 years.

In early 2010 I suspected my wife of cheating. Things were just not adding up. She was scretive of her e mails, txts, and phone calls. We would be driving some place and her phone would ring and she was ignore it "oh Ill call them back ect". I started snooping and found some gas recipits from a town about 30 miles away, things were JUST not adding up. I was asking pointed questions and getting vauge answers. I could not fathom this and going out of my mind. Finally I blew up about it when me and a buddy were sitting at our regular place having a couple beers. He looked me square in the eye said, put your beer down and be calm.(All I could think about was this is going to be bad for EVERYONE involved). Bryan Spilled his GUTS,,, UM yeah the wife was planning a hugely elaborate 40th suprise party for me. There were a total of 75 family and friends some came from WI, NY and Canada. it was a 1940's theam with everyone dressed up on board WWII Navy LST. I had to promise my friend I would not TELL anyone, it would be our secret.

Second story, I was in the place of the wife in the OPs story. This was just earlier this summer. I was sitting in a little local tavern across from a little blonde number. I was giddy as a school kid, we were laughing, leaning in close to talk, we touched hands now and then as well. WELL someone at the bar apparently though we were "lovey-dovey". I found out later that it was a bar back taht works at both places(they are owned by the same family) The blonde and I were at this particular place becasue they have Guinness on tap(her favorite) which our regular place does not have. Word got back to a bartender friend at the other place and he poped off to some friends of ours. In the end it was a bunch of big drama if they were going to tell my wife or not. The person I was with was a close friend from high school that lives in WI and was in town for a nusing conference. We had not seen eachother in person in almost 7 years. She has known my wife since before we got married.

Sorry for the long stories but Im just trying to point out that things are NOT alwasy what they seem.
So you didn't boink her?
Damn.

Just kidding.
Points well made.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Stan V

He doesn't use his real name, therefore there's no way of connecting any of this story to the real people.

From the queen of em all y'all....this is what happens when Dear Abbey dies.
... Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

I am sorry, but I do not have any advice to give in the circumstances.

Only a question: what did you decide to do and how did it go?

I may be an ass hole, but never to my friends.

Stay friendless, my friend.

Travis
Drama thread.

[Linked Image]

Laughin' my ass off.

Travis
I'll ask Rick to start a "Dear Travis" forum just for you and him.

And only your very best friends can post there.

It will be ALL about relationships.

Y'all can see who can "out drama" the other.

On second thought, Facebook might sue Rick for infringement.

Better not.

I don't need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW.

You could start a new forum with Bristoe. It will be called "Buddy [bleep]".

"Dude, my wife has been suckin' off Mandingo!"

"Oh yeah bro, I knew that 10 years ago. Wanna go coyote hunting tomorrow?"

You two are so full of schit.

Travis

Brilliant.

Is okok another member with an incredible imagination?

Travis

You need to shut the fck up, he doesn't know anyone here and is not a member...so shut your pie hole old man.

I enough respect and loyalty for my friends to not air their dirty laundry all over the internet. Whether anyone knows them or not.

And I'm 42 gramps.

I may be an ass hole, but never to my friends.

Same here.

Dear Travis,

I was really hoping you would enlighten us as to how THIS action fits into your BFF playbook.grin

Dear Travis,

I was really hoping you would enlighten us as to how THIS action fits into your BFF playbook.grin

No such plays in my playbook.

Travis
Of course my definition of a friend may be different than others.

A friend for me will come pick me up if I'm broke down 100 miles away at 2 am without bitching about it or come running into an alley to help me fight against 5 brothas because he has more loyalty than brains.

Everyone else is just an acquaintance and their personal affairs are their business.
I would tell him.He needs to know he married a tramp.

Anybody know???

Well, I'll tell ya.

Dear Travis,

But see....... this where involving yourself in other folk's romances can lead you to.

I honestly have never known a guy to do this. And I've known my share of azzholes.

I ain't gonna lay it off to being a "Montana thing" since I've been up there a couple of times.

Of course, I was around ranchers and hunters and felt right at home.

But............ it ain't the sort of thing I've ever done, and I wouldn't expect it from Bristoe.

And he's from Kentucky !

grin
Age doesn't equal wisdom. especially in cases like this.

yes old guys know more about mechanics, wood working well drilling and things like that, but just because someone is crotchety and doesn't want any ripples in their little pond, doesn't mean they are "wise". means they have few friends and just like to be left alone.

based on my experience the wife wants you to keep your trap shut, so does the "other guy" so what does that tell you? if I was your friend I would kick your ass for not telling me yesterday.
No question, tell him.

No doubt your position sucks. If it helps you any - if I was your buddy and it was my wife you saw with another man, I'd damn sure want to know.

11-12 years ago I saw my girlfriend driving through town with some guy in her passenger seat. The passenger seat of the vehicle that I put gas in on occasion, the vehicle washed for her and changed the oil in. When I caught up to her you can bet your azz that I confronted her. She, of course, feigned innocence, claiming it was just a lunch date. She was stunned a little while later when I broke up with her for good.

It sucks having to rock your bud's world, but IMHO, he needs to know.

Hope you had more evidence... wouldn't bother me in the least if she was driving through town with a gal or guy with her. We have lots of friends and lots of work aquaintenances. She did get a call right quick one day when Mary picked me up from the auto shop when I dropped Moms car off... And thats all it was.

Funny how folks can assume things at times.

And I'm not saying you were wrong, just that seeing another in a car with someone doesn't initially mean a damn thing at all.
To borrow from other posts....

"I am glad I am not in your shoes"

And

"No good options"

And

"No question, I would tell him and then get out of it"

I have very few close friends, but I am certain that each one of them knows that I would want to know asap, as well as the fact that I would tell them asap. If someone I thought was my "best bud" didn't tell me, I suspect he'd had a sample at some point as well. Either way, he would not be a friend any longer.

Weird

That is weird....okok - what's the story here??
[Linked Image]
I mentioned meeteing her at the airport a couple of times, no response. Do I smell fish or a rat?
[Linked Image]
I thought about a new thread but figure this one is going south fast(like others I say bogus, then again Ive been wrong before).

SO I see a buddies wife Lovey-dovey at a coffee shop with a HOT redhead chick, do you tell him???(cheating is cheating right???)

Im about 50/50 yes tell him the lucky SOB, or Hi ladies, how about we keep this just between the 3 of us. UMMM let me change that to 5/95.
I gotta go into town for supplies. If an emergency request for advice comes into the "Dear Travis" thread, and he remains absent, well.......... you just need to woman up and give it to 'em.

Get in touch with your "feminine side" first.

grin
Posted By: djs Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/26/13

Probably the best advise. I'd loved to have seen her face if this had happened.
I gotta go into town for supplies. If an emergency request for advice comes into the "Dear Travis" thread, and he remains absent, well.......... you just need to woman up and give it to 'em.

Get in touch with your "feminine side" first.

grin

Yeah, I'll do it!

I'm willing to man up, get in touch with my feminine side and dish out some heartfelt advice.

Does anybody want to cry on my shoulder? cry
Given how I was raised and the examples learned from, cheaters need their ass kicked.

I caught a friend cheating on his girl friend With his ex.
First I planted my size ten motivator on his ass, then I had a talk with the girl friend.

Don't know which of us had the greater impact on him, but I'm certain he now plays by the rules and they are still together 20+ years later.

Yeah, I'll do it!

I'm willing to get in touch with my feminine side.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, strike fish head off the list....
Don't hate me.

That makes me sad. frown Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cry
Go by "I Know Nothing"of this!
Don't hate me.

That makes me sad. frown Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cry

Get in touch with your fishy side, think mermaid, and let your imagination go....
Maybe his buddy was the one lying to him.

Think about it. He didn't want to tell him his wife left and is fuggin some other guy so he made up a lame story to cover his shame.

Dig it?

God I'm brilliant. It scares me sometimes.
You just gave OK a way out of another of his bullshit stories..
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Heavy emphasis on the "sometimes" Eh ? wink grin
Lol.

I could be right this time though. Seems plausible.
I heard Bigsqueeze is dead..
Projecting again? okok is...okay. You're the one whose stories are suspect.
Lol.

I could be right this time though. Seems plausible.

Alright, I'll put $100 on your theory....
Maybe his buddy was the one lying to him.

Think about it. He didn't want to tell him his wife left and is fuggin some other guy so he made up a lame story to cover his shame.

Dig it?

This

Since you're one of the biggest freaks in the freak show forum, its easy to understand your confusion.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! grin

Since you're one of the biggest freaks in the freak show forum, its easy to understand your confusion.

Oh yeah, I'm a real freak. lol

I'm willing to man up, get in touch with my feminine side .

,...just don't let anybody else get in touch with it.

Otherwise, you'll end up like watch4bear,...always pissin' and moanin' about his anal leakage situation.

I mean,..you know,...what da hell did he expect?

Anybody who invites Mustafa over for midnight daiquiris on a regular basis is gonna be wearin' a diaper before it's all over.
Big Time!
okok was on a few hours ago but didn't respond.....what gives??
You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
okok was on a few hours ago but didn't respond.....what gives??

Maybe he's having a serious chat with a good friend that takes presidence over the forum right now. I hope he is and I wish him well.

Again??
This entire thread is based on bullshit.
Maybe the guy she was getting all lovey-dovey with was The_Real_Hawkeye's buddy with the green pickup!
What time does the plane hit terra firma?

Yeah! Gettin stranger all the time....
What time does the plane hit terra firma?
Probably the same time that the shixt is scheduled to hit the fan.

There is truly some gullible people around here.

it's a shame okok wasn't just a touch more creative with his fiction,

he gave Bigsqueeze a serious run for contention in the Bullshit competition,

However I feel 'squeeze retains the Gold medal, okok gets the silver..

There is truly some gullible people around here.

it's a shame okok wasn't just a touch more creative with his fiction,

he gave Bigsqueeze a serious run for contention in the Bullshit competition,

However I feel 'squeeze retains the Gold medal, okok gets the silver..

LOL a cheese packer should have a clue.
OKOK could have disguised his "moral dilemma" as a hypothetical and got two pages of advice instead of ten.

But the drama score would have been almost non-existent.
This thread is not without redeeming social value. We learned one member ratted out his best friend, and another member kicked his best friend's ass and scolded the girlfriend, thereby saving the marriage.
Guilty of the first count but I plead for a fifth on the reason why.

And I learned from my experience, as a few years later, I caught another friends wife in the act, not only once, but twice. I said not a word and to this day, they seem to be as happily married as any couple could be.

Some say "ignorance is bliss;" I say "ignorance is ignorance" and mind my own business. Probably gonna live longer that way.
Posted By: add Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/27/13
This thread is not without redeeming social value. We learned one member ratted out his best friend, and another member kicked his best friend's ass and scolded the girlfriend, thereby saving the marriage.

Well that and there is wife-swapping to be had in Utah.

Them Mormons can be a frisky lot !

This. And hopefully you're done Steeheadin' because you'll probably want to head for home very soon.
Posted By: SLM Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/27/13
Dear Travis,

I am afraid Wageslave is destroying his life boinking fat girls and midgets. I fear the next time he catches AIDS he will not be able to get over it. What should we do?

Thanks.
Originally Posted by SLM
Dear Travis,

I am afraid Wageslave is destroying his life boinking fat girls and midgets. I fear the next time he catches AIDS he will not be able to get over it. What should we do?

Thanks.

Buy Wage a steak???? With eggs and tators????
Originally Posted by add

Well that and there is wife-swapping to be had in Utah.

Them Mormons can be a frisky lot !

Wish I could convince my wife of that, well, not really, but you know.
Posted By: SLM Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 01/27/13
Originally Posted by chas05
Originally Posted by SLM
Dear Travis,

Thanks.

Buy Wage a steak???? With eggs and tators????

Could you be a little more supportive please?

Again??

Good........... maybe I'll get to finally [virtually] wear the suit I [virtually] bought to [virtually] go to his [virtual] funeral when he [virtually] died the last time.
I don't get all the Bigsqueeze references. There's a Bigsqueeze currently posting on here.....was he some kind of story teller??
both before AND after he died....
Originally Posted by huntsman22
[Linked Image]
Well I just got back home, this thread had me in tears...you guys are a riot grinLast night me and my buddy went and had chinese food, I sorta wanted to break the ice. I took someones advice about telling him that I saw someone who looked just like Leslie at freddies. I didn't mention anything about the other dude, I was waiting for this morning.

I'm glad I didn't, and you will see why. When we got home he said he was going to skype (sp)? Leslie...early a.m in the UK.Well I saw her picture when he was talking to her, so it wasn't fake or anything..she said her flight was leaving in four hours with a stop in Minneapolis and then Portland.

I'm not familiar with skype, can the other person tell where you're at? Like a different country? I'm pretty sure it was a case of mistaken Idenity on my part. All along I thought to myself that she wasn't the type of Lady to do this. I'm so glad I didn't have to tell him,especially since it wasn't true. Sorry I didn't have more juicy stuff to add laugh

I stopped at the Cabellas in Olympia, the gun section was pretty bare. They did have most ammo available, with the exception of .223

Well I just got back home, this thread had me in tears...you guys are a riot grinLast night me and my buddy went and had chinese food, I sorta wanted to break the ice. I took someones advice about telling him that I saw someone who looked just like Leslie at freddies. I didn't mention anything about the other dude, I was waiting for this morning.

I'm glad I didn't, and you will see why. When we got home he said he was going to skype (sp)? Leslie...early a.m in the UK.Well I saw her picture when he was talking to her, so it wasn't fake or anything..she said her flight was leaving in four hours with a stop in Minneapolis and then Portland.

I'm not familiar with skype, can the other person tell where you're at? Like a different country? I'm pretty sure it was a case of mistaken Idenity on my part. All along I thought to myself that she wasn't the type of Lady to do this. I'm so glad I didn't have to tell him,especially since it wasn't true. Sorry I didn't have more juicy stuff to add laugh

I stopped at the Cabellas in Olympia, the gun section was pretty bare. They did have most ammo available, with the exception of .223

Glad everything worked out for the best. Sounds like you handled it in the best way possible.
You can skype anywhere you have a PC set up with a camera. I don't think skype cares where you are as long as you log in, I don't see any way you'd know whether they were in the next room or around the globe.
I'm so glad I didn't tell him every thing last night...talk about egg on the face. Thanks EE.
This thread reeks of attention whoring....

Complete bullschit
Whatever
Did you take any fishing pics..?
You can skype anywhere you have a PC set up with a camera. I don't think skype cares where you are as long as you log in, I don't see any way you'd know whether they were in the next room or around the globe.

She called the house and told my bud to meet her on skype, I'm sure her number was displayed on his phone?
That is one hell of a blow for your buddy! Are you POSITIVE it was her? (SACharlie)
With out question. (okok)

You just lost whatever credibility you had with this.
Did you take any fishing pics..?

They were just hatchery cookie cutters..after catching a thousand of these fish over 30 years, they don't turn my crank. The Native big bruisers are now just getting started, I will usaully take a pic if they're over 15-17 pounds.
Originally Posted by McInnis
That is one hell of a blow for your buddy! Are you POSITIVE it was her? (SACharlie)
With out question. (okok)

You just lost whatever credibility you had with this.

wgaf. lol

She called the house and told my bud to meet her on skype, I'm sure her number was displayed on his phone?

she don't have a cell phone?

Also why would her car be at Freddies but your buddy was going to pick her up, wouldn't her car be home?

You are full of it man.
Her car was in the local store parking lot and an exact lookalike of her in the coffee shop , but her body was in u.k.?
I'm thinking we've been played...........again. Wouldn't be the first case of cabin fever that generated a Fairy Tale thread.
Congrats, you just took Gold, 'squeeze takes silver.

Most people are smart enough to know when to stop digging their own hole.

Again, Brilliant.
grinLast night me and my buddy went and had chinese food,

You had Dinner with your Bud last night?

How did you find time to post 26 times last night?

Why were you talking to us and not him?

You are a true multi-tasker.
You guys are like a bunch of old ladies...who really gives a flying [bleep]? Are your old ladies not putting out? laugh
It takes a real piece of schit to make something like this up and lead people along to get attention.

Actually, you were talking about your "buds" lady putting out.

You've never answered a single question, Man up and just apologize.
Change your avatar, to us beating the hell out of your story.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

You just can't keep a good man down.
Doesn't anybody care that somebody has obviously stolen Leslie's car?

And her identity?
What a letdown. 35 pages and it fizzled out like a wet fart
Dear Travis,[or Fish] One of our main players is being chastised by a cheesehead.

Whatever should I do?

I'm [virtually] crying big ol' [virtual] tears.

And my [virtual] period just started I [virtually] think.

Did I mention it is a CHEESEHEAD doing the chastising?

P.S. Do you have any [virtual] Midol?

The car was stolen, the boyfriend vanished, camera's missing...

Better call the A-team.

although actually, her car had the ability to drive it self, that could explain things.
If you're CERTAIN it was her,

I saw her car in the parking lot

Her car was in the local store parking lot and an exact lookalike of her in the coffee shop , but her body was in u.k.?

Either okok is an epic Bullschitter (my bet) or he's such a selfish bastard that he'd rather let his best buddy's wife screw around on him than loose a good fishin' spot. Either way that's big-time POS material right there!!!

I think The_Real_Hawkeye has just found some real competition for this year's 24 Hour Campfire Drama Queen award.... smirk
Change your avatar, to us beating the hell out of your story.

Now THAT is funny!!!! laugh laugh laugh
What's with all the spiteful recrimination of the OP? The title of the thread is 'UNREAL........' Everybody responding was forewarned that it was a fiction in bold caps. BigStick was right again. Reading comprehension is a lost art on the [bleep]'s CF.

Better call the A-team.

Out of all the bullshitt on this thread, this was the funniest line.
The first word of the title is "unreal".

It does appear this story was not-real.
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

TFF!
Originally Posted by Nebraska
If you're CERTAIN it was her,

I saw her car in the parking lot

Either okok is an epic Bullschitter (my bet) or he's such a selfish bastard that he'd rather let his best buddy's wife screw around on him than loose a good fishin' spot. Either way that's big-time POS material right there!!!

I think The_Real_Hawkeye has just found some real competition for this year's 24 Hour Campfire Drama Queen award.... smirk

STOP IT!!! I'm in tears....lol

Better call the A-team.

Out of all the bullshitt on this thread, this was the funniest line.

+ 1
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

TFF!

Epic. You got your prank going on and hiding in plain sight. You might be the new houndgirl. Take a bow.
SO I see a buddies wife Lovey-dovey at a coffee shop with a HOT redhead chick, do you tell him???(cheating is cheating right???)

Eatin ain't cheatin
Depends what you're eaten... wink
whistle
Dear Travis,[or Fish] One of our main players is being chastised by a cheesehead.

Whatever should I do?

I'm [virtually] crying big ol' [virtual] tears.

And my [virtual] period just started I [virtually] think.

Did I mention it is a CHEESEHEAD doing the chastising?

P.S. Do you have any [virtual] Midol?

Light some scented candles, soak in nice hot bubble bath, .... and wash your cares away.

While you're at it, GFY. grin
I'm so glad I didn't tell him every thing last night...talk about egg on the face. Thanks EE.

Now you see why you don't post $h!t like this on the 'net anyway....what a bunch of crap.

Originally Posted by EricM
You should tell him. It's the right thing to do.

If I were him, I'd be cool... pick her up at the airport as planned, ask her about the trip, etc., and then later check her passport for the UK entry/exit stamps. If there's nothing there, you know what's up.

Eric

I don't think there are stamps anymore. I think they are scanned, microchip thing now.
Try to keep up.. this was another of okok's bullshit stories.
I'm waiting to hear that Manti Teo or what ever the [bleep] his name is involved?

GFY...coffee through yer shnoz hurts
LMAO at this whole thread! Anyone who's got Bullschit Limbaugh in his avatar is going to be seeping out his ass.

Let him and EE go back to snowballing each other..
Originally Posted by MojoHand
LMAO at this whole thread! Anyone who's got Bullschit Limbaugh in his avatar is going to be seeping out his ass.

Did you think that witticism up whilst tonguing your boyfriend's assshole?
Tell him
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Did you think that witticism up whilst tonguing your boyfriend's assshole?

Stop! you're making her wet! lol
Dear Dr Phil Travis,

okok hurt my feelings when I found out he lied.

What should I do?
I forgot to mention ...

I took a hot bath and FMS ...

But the warm fuzzy wore off. Now I'm sad. frown

What should I do?

Treat him like the little boy that he is.
I forgot to mention ...

I took a hot bath and FMS ...

But the warm fuzzy wore off. Now I'm sad. frown

I am not Dr. Travis but if he were here he would tell you to bang Leslie, the made up slut. Oh yeah, since okok made her up, she likes it up the azz. okok seems preoccupied with that.
Kenneth ?? only [bleep] are named Kenneth. laugh
No wonder his team is the fudge packers....LOL grin
Kenneth ?? only [bleep] are named Kenneth. laugh

Well, you're the expert, I'll have to go with your experience on that matter.
Cowboy up.

It will pass.
Are you telling me this was a farce?
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Bingo
Expect anything less in the freak show forum?
....he's such a selfish bastard that he'd rather let his best buddy's wife screw around on him than loose a good fishin' spot.

Now THAT is an interesting rhetorical question....

OK, we all said tell your buddy, but what if there were some fishing hole/deer hunting/dove hunting spot whatever that you would LOSE ACCESS to if your Buddy split up with his wife?

This makes everything different.

I say, what the heck, what my buddy doesn't know aint gonna hurt him wink

Birdwatcher

Expect anything less in the freak show forum?
Freak Show forum? It's normal until you show up.
I figured it was.
(easy to say now)

Funny if you weren't caught offering advice....grin

Seriously people, the Guns and Roses/Metallica combo is way better than Mega Death/Pantera. Way [bleep]' better.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
OK, we all said tell your buddy, but what if there were some fishing hole/deer hunting/dove hunting spot whatever that you would LOSE ACCESS to if your Buddy split up with his wife?

Only if you're a total POS.....
Originally Posted by SamOlson

The only thing phony was the fishing trip, the friend, and the friend's wife.

The guy at the table, and the car outside were real as all get out.
Despite my always having given the benefit of doubt previously, I'm convinced RL is right. Pity, and sad.
Only if you're a total POS.....

Sir, you fergot to include the " wink " when you quoted me.

Anyhoo... POS? Hey, friends come and go but good hunting spots are eternal.

Since this is all rhetorical anyway, howabout if the friend's wife, instead of canoodling with some random guy, were in fact in that cafe cavorting with an entire visiting Algerian soccer team AND a guy in a clown suit?

Birdwatcher
The guy in the clown suit is a member here.

Tread lightly.
an entire visiting Algerian soccer team AND a guy in a clown suit?

Midgets man, ya' fergot MIDGETS !

Jeez,

GTC
....he's such a selfish bastard that he'd rather let his best buddy's wife screw around on him than loose a good fishin' spot.

Now THAT is an interesting rhetorical question....

I say, what the heck, what my buddy doesn't know aint gonna hurt him wink

Birdwatcher

Mike, yer a guy after me own heart... LOL!

I saw this thread minutes after the OP was posted, and thought to meself, "Hmmmm... this smells like a fish story to me..." I'm glad I had too much to do over the w/e to follow it all the way.

Anyways, so far you an' Bristoe have the only posts that I agree with. Except for Miss Lynn and Travis bein' so darn sexy, of course...

grin
The guy in the clown suit is a member here.

Tread lightly.

LOL!!! grin
id have to tell my buddy
so the story was all fabricated?
What sort of sick individual would fabricate this story?

What sort of sick individuals would comment on it? I resemble that remark.
I think okok deserves an award for one of the best BS threads ever.

I hearby nominate okok for 2013 GT award. grin

[Linked Image]

i say- okok - should show this thread to his buddy.............now.... besides who's has a "real buddy" that they did'nt turn on to the campfire?
I think okok deserves an award for one of the best BS threads ever.

I hearby nominate okok for 2013 GT award. grin

[Linked Image]

A faked pic or two of the fish caught during the 10 day faked brofest or better yet, ABC-like pics of Leslie, the wandering wife, would cinch my vote.

It can happen fairly easy when you live on the wet side of the hill in a liberal snakepit!! It's depressing!! laugh
There's actually people with enough time on their hands that they have to do this schit for entertainment?

Holy [bleep] that's funny.
Originally Posted by Idared

It can happen fairly easy when you live on the wet side of the hill in a liberal snakepit!! It's depressing!! laugh

so what happened? was it all b.s. or true?
I don't see the big deal in a guy concocting a fabricated story that gets everyone riled up and in the end nobody gets hurt ... other than a few feelers. It was an epic internet CF version of "You just got punk'd".

Don't you guys have a sense of humor?

[Linked Image]
Hillarious in retrospect. crazy cool grin
I don't see the big deal in a guy concocting a fabricated story that gets everyone riled up and in the end nobody gets hurt ... other than a few feelers. It was an epic internet CF version of "You just got punk'd".

[Linked Image]

lol. what a skirt............... ok, he is a 'baby fat, drama queen' aka, a packer fan. lol
So do we have to take the wife off the might be easy list?

Indeed, Bros befo Hos!

No argument from me on this one! I've had no end of amusement this morning from this thread.

[Linked Image]

But..but.. but Travis REALLY don't like us anymore.

Which begs this question; ....... who did Ann Landers go to with HER problems?

[Linked Image]

But..but.. but Travis REALLY don't like us anymore.

Which begs this question; ....... who did Ann Landers go to with HER problems?

What makes you guys think I don't like you any more?

Travis
Whaddya mean, "any more"? You never liked us to start with...
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Whaddya mean, "any more"? You never liked us to start with...

Yeah. That is what I meant.

Travis
You don't understand, Doc.......... him and Fish was tight.

Me..... same boat as you.

Doc is in the worthless friend boat? Poor Doc.

And did okok pull a bigsqueeze?

Travis
Meh. No skin off my nose, curdog.

But me an' Travis have an understanding. The kind of understanding that comes from workin' in small towns on the northern plains for too many winters... the kind of experience that makes you look at sheep and chubby native chicks with a whole new appreciation...
No way I'm gettin' in no boat with no worthless friend... look what happened to Fredo Corleone!!
eek

But me an' Travis have an understanding. The kind of understanding that comes from workin' in small towns on the northern plains for too many winters... the kind of experience that makes you look at sheep and chubby native chicks with a whole new appreciation...

Precisely.

And if your friend's ewe is [bleep] the ram you have the decency to tell him. Hypothetical or not.

Cheatin' ass livestock...

Travis
the kind of experience that makes you look at sheep and chubby native chicks with a whole new appreciation...

No way, no how would I let that one slip. Ever.

Travis

Seems like he did. Except he's not dead. And he hasn't come back to life again, either.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
the kind of experience that makes you look at sheep and chubby native chicks with a whole new appreciation...

See what I mean? You boys raised in balmy southern climes can never understand the benefits of a northern upbringing...

Doc is in the worthless friend boat? Poor Doc.

Travis

OKOK lived thru his scam. Big Squeeze aimed higher....... resurrections ain't all that easy, you know.

Precisely.

And if your friend's ewe is [bleep] another ram you have the decency to tell him. Hypothetical or not.

Travis

I hate it when that happens...
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

See what I mean? You boys raised in balmy southern climes can never understand the benefits of a northern upbringing...

Some things you take to the grave. We gots lots of fat chicks and some pretty cute sheep, but I never....
Dear Dr Phil Travis,

okok hurt my feelings when I found out he lied.

What should I do?

You already know the answer.

Travis

Precisely.

And if your friend's ewe is [bleep] the ram you have the decency to tell him. Hypothetical or not.

Travis
What's your opinion in regards to ewe on ewe?
That didn't come out right but I have great confidence that you know what I mean.

That would be the same as FY. And you know my stance on that.

Travis
This oughta horn up Ol' Doc.
[Linked Image]

Travis
That's like...asss on calf, mol I mean.

That's a sick and disgusting thing to say. I am shocked. Shocked, and appalled! And deeply, deeply disappointed...
De-horn, you mean.

I didn't fall off the farm truck yesterday, y'know.

That's a sick and disgusting thing to say. I am shocked. Shocked, and appalled! And deeply, deeply disappointed...
At least it wasn't ram on ram. After this thread I'm pretty sure there's a pretty large ramo y ramo contingent here on the fire. Scary but not altogether unexpected.
De-horn, you mean.

Those ain't horns.

At least it wasn't ram on ram. After this thread I'm pretty sure there's a pretty large ramo y ramo contingent here on the fire. Scary but not altogether unexpected.

After this thread?

Dude, you're apparently overdue fer yer gay-dar booster shot...
eek
De-horn, you mean.

Prude.

Travis
Midgets man, ya' fergot MIDGETS !

Crap, I shoulda left this scenario to the professionals....

Make sure to pre-drill holes for the molly screws.
TTT...
Calling Dr Phil Travis ...

You're needed ... STAT!
Posted By: Rancho_Loco so what happened? - 03/13/13
So what happened to Leslie?

smirk
If my friend saw this happen with my ladyfriend/wife and didn't tell me, I would have a hard time remaining friends with them.
so given the circumstances, had OKOK taken the advice of many here,

1. his friend would have punched him in the mouth for saying his wife was a whore

2. his friend would have accused his wife of cheating, she would be pissed, hurt, and then proved she didn't. She'd also probably tell her husband not to let his [bleep] friend come back.

and then OKOK would have got punched in the mouth.

here is what I've learned - maybe a friend should tell another friend - assuming he has good vision - what he saw, or maybe he should just keep his mouth shut and mind his own damn business

but either way - asking for advice on the internet is going to result in many people telling you to do whatever creates the most drama, and in turn, the best entertainment they will have all day. To think they have your best interest in mind will always be overruled with the "I'm bored, let me start some chit on the internet". The dead giveaway is when they say something like "by god this is what I'd do if I were you and you're a pussy if you don't" and then they follow up with "come back here after you do it and tell us what happened!"

The words of Percy Sledge ring true

When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found
If she's bad he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it ought to be

Well, this man loves a woman
I gave you everything I had
Tryin' to hold on to your precious love
Baby, please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
Down deep in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't ever see

What the hell, might as well shoot another thread started by a dumbphuck to the top.

They go together like peas and carrots.....

Been in a similiar situations and have seen it happen to other guys time after time , it is never a good idea to tell the husband/boyfriend.
I say we all get some action from Leslie, then promise to keep it on the down low.
80%'r?
Originally Posted by MadMooner
80%'r?

No doubt.
Okok too.
He likes NBA stars, I hear.

No argument from me on this one! I've had no end of amusement this morning from this thread.

Too true
Yep, some people/religions/groups have to have an enemy. Sometimes they rotate their enemies every few months, or even longer. I've seen guys spew hatred and backstabbing towards one single person for a while, then change to a different person and actually "like" the first guy...until something causes them to rotate enemies again.
They don't even know they do it.
Maybe their mothers were hookers and they feel shame for some reason; so they feel the need to push their hurt onto others, and thus make themselves feel "big".
On the other hand, some may strongly disagree with what someone else did or said but does not discount them as worthless humans and can later find reason to associate with or agree with.
Very true.
Posted By: EdM Re: UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP. - 05/02/13
Can't wait to retire. grin
The boat's name was Leslie?
I say we all get some action from Leslie, then promise to keep it on the down low.

I'm all in if she's got dentures....and no gag reflex.
Lookin' fer an ole 'smooth mouth' are ya? shocked grin

Gunner
Meth does have a benefit....
Originally Posted by HawkI
Meth does have a benefit....

Plus...it can act like chlorine in the gene pool....
Quit being deplorable....

I'm just looking for an oral insertion recipient....
UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP.

I forgot about this fake thread from a few months back.

And when I seen this title authored by okok, I thought a Black family musta moved in next door to him or something grin
laugh

Gunner
UNREAL.....Advice needed ASAP.

I forgot about this fake thread from a few months back.

And when I seen this title authored by okok, I thought a Black family musta moved in next door to him or something grin

Why? Was there a report of a 10-672*?

*Cop code for some white dude frantically calling for assistance with a out-of-control bowel evacuation.
okok's prodigal Leslie is for real. In fact, Leslie was recently reported in flagrante mudsharkum criso delicto in a demo garden shed at a SC Home Depot.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/duo-busted-for-home-depot-shed-sex-587314

Apologies to okok for falsely accusing him of attention whoring.

Originally Posted by carbon12
okok's prodigal Leslie is for real. In fact, Leslie was recently reported in flagrante mudsharkum criso delicto in a demo garden shed at a SC Home Depot.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/duo-busted-for-home-depot-shed-sex-587314

Apologies to okok for falsely accusing him of attention whoring.

Obviously, they were looking for tools & hoes............

Did you ever find out what really happened here?
lol
I couldn't remember if this was a fig-newton of someones imagination severely diluted with alcoholic beverages or not. crazy

Gunner
I bet she was with Richard Sherman LMAO
I couldn't remember if this was a fig-newton of someones imagination severely diluted with alcoholic beverages or not. crazy

Gunner

I can easily give a man a pass for being shatfaced and posting garbage. Hell, I do it alla' time. wink What I can't abide is a shameless liar posting pathetic fantasy dilemmas. Someone ask OkeyDokeyArtichokey to post up a pic of himself, doing *anything*, *anywhere* from *anytime*. I dare ya!

lol
laugh

Gunner
laugh

Gunner

Juss' keepin' it real brother. blush eek grin
I hear ya Neighba, BTW, I think okie/dokey/artichockey is right here in Okleehoma. grin

Gunner
Good luck with that!! lol
I'm sure one of these is him

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You sure it isn't him?

][Linked Image]
Nope,....

This is him ( 2nd from left)

The fair Leslie is in the center

Their love child is far right

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You sure it isn't him?

][Linked Image]

Could be. ODA so horny and rove rong time!
If I had knowledge of my pard cheating I would take it with me to my grave. If I had knowledge of his wife cheating he would know about it with an offer to help in any way I could.

I love my best friend's wife and kids like they are my own and would do anything for them. That said, he was my friend before his wife came along and will continue to be if they ever split. I'll still go to hell-and-back for the kids regardless.....

George

This.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Nope,....

This is him ( 2nd from left)

The fair Leslie is in the center

Their love child is far right

[Linked Image]

That's totally unfair. Those wee eggheaded folks never posted lies here. Be nice now, Jefe, por favor!
[Linked Image]
okok, after reading through this entire [bleep] thread, I feel compelled to tell you that I've been doing your ole lady. I mean, like, doing her hard. Real hard. Unless, your story is actually true (which I doubt), in which case I have not been doing your ole lady. But, if it's not true, I've been spanking that ass and making her call me rancho loco. Sorry dude, it is what it is. Hopefully one of your best buds will clue you in.

And by the way, other than making a decent play on an underthrown ball, Sherman had a completely unspectacular game. [bleep] the seahawks!
Originally Posted by Cheesehunter
[Linked Image]

Love it!!!! laugh
it worked out for the best when my son's friend told him his wife was in the bar showing all the guys her new boob job. He sent her packing.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
it worked out for the best when my son's friend told him his wife was in the bar showing all the guys her new boob job. He sent her packing.

His FIRST clue should have been her getting the boob job.
I'm not going to read the whole thread but I'm going to tell you what happened to a friend of mine in a similar situation. He saw his buddy's wife cheating on him and told his buddy. He was actually pretty good friends with both the husband and the wife. So, of course, he lost one friend because the wife immediately hated him. Then, after several months, husband and wife reconciled and soon, husband wouldn't talk to my friend either. So, he lost two friends over the deal and gained nothing...not even gratitude for telling his friend.

Stay out. It's their business.
Similar but different, have had a couple Buds X's hit on me, I told the whores to phuuck off, still good friends with my Buds and WIFE!!!!!shocked lol

Gunner
Similar but different, have had a couple Buds X's hit on me, I told the whores to phuuck off, still good friends with my Buds and WIFE!!!!!shocked lol

Gunner
Bro's before ho's. Heard it twenty years ago on Springer. lol
can't believe someone dredged up this crappy year old thread.
Or started it in the first place......
I'm sure it was pulled up to point out the fact that certain person has no credibility what so ever.

Gunner
Bro's before ho's. Heard it twenty years ago on Springer. lol

HAHA damnit, never heard that, but it is funny. laugh

Gunner
Where's O'cock? What happen to Leslie?

Is Bigsqueeze really dead?
Originally Posted by Cheesehunter
[Linked Image]
Priceless.

laugh

Okie Dokie is in the running with Doucheroot...
This post is a joke, right.
You caught your best friend's wife fooling around, and you don't have the balls to tell him?

Grow a pair.
Check out the dates of the OUPbefory replying. Just a hint.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This post is a joke, right.
You caught your best friend's wife fooling around, and you don't have the balls to tell him?

Grow a pair.

It wasn't a joke.

It was a lie.

Trolls do that.
To the OP,

I only befriend quality folks that are trustworthy. You are not such an individual so let's not go fishing. Have a nice day!

This is my advice to you!!!

Shod

Bitch.

x2 .... maybe
dates folks... pay attention.

yep ^^
Originally Posted by isaac
You say he's your best bud. You're best buds for a reason, whichever the both of your reasons are.

What would your best bud do were the situation reversed? What would you do or feel if he did not tell you?

Were it one of my best buddies,as I personally define true friendship, I'd tell the wife she has 3 days to tell him or I would.

I'll take this one..
Originally Posted by Scott F
Check out the dates of the OUPbefory replying. Just a hint.

Interesting Stanford-Binet correlation so far.
Ocock is nothing more than a pussy, never has posted a photo of anything he has killed or caught or of himself. nothing more than a coward. i know there are a couple of people on this forum that know his contact info and local. i wish they would forward it.
© 24hourcampfire