Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by curdog4570
I'm betting that if ages of all the posters were known, us old guys would damn near be unanimous in the " none of your business" category.

Could be that we have seen the hand played out both ways and know the winning strategy.

Keep your mouth shut about it.

Now and forever.

I'm 35. And trusted by anybody that has the misfortune of knowing me as their friend.

"Now and forever."

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Guessing she did go to the UK, but had all intention of getting back early so she could hook up.

Was the place you saw her in close to where her husband works or where they live? If so, balls on her part.

He needs to see what day she landed on terra firma. Pun intended. Travis, your up to bat.

She landed on terra firma alright. Some other dude's cock.

GFY.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I'm betting that if ages of all the posters were known, us old guys would damn near be unanimous in the " none of your business" category.

Could be that we have seen the hand played out both ways and know the winning strategy.

Now and forever.

Don't know what age qualifies for being an old guy, but I think I have qualified. And I am calling the keep your mouth closed strategy completely BS.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Does't matter that it is the truth or not, he's going to hate you for telling him. Don't let him know it is you, but let him know what his wife is up to. She should have return ticket stubs from the UK if in case you made a mistake.

Not a chance...were pretty close, I've known him for 18 years.

18 years?!?! Holy [bleep]! You have a "friend" for two decades and you don't want to tell him the hatchet wound he munches on has been slayed by Mandingo?

Do you urinate in the chair at job interviews too? I hope your "friend" punches you in the balls for lack of decisiveness.

GFY. (ask his ol' lady for a lending hand)

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
How about telling her what you saw. You can tell her to fess up, or you will tell him.

Bitch.

Best way to start out, IMO.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I had a buddy/roommate in college tell me he thought my chick was stepping out. I thanked him, and ignored him. He ended up being right. I appreciated him telling me, but disregarded it. Had he known and not told me I'd have whipped his ass. Giving a buddy a heads up is not meddling. Taking pictures, and playing amateur [bleep] detective is meddling.

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Giving a buddy a heads up is not meddling. Taking pictures, and playing amateur [bleep] detective is meddling.

LOLOL. grin

I agree...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by flagstaff

Now and forever.

Don't know what age qualifies for being an old guy, but I think I have qualified. And I am calling the keep your mouth closed strategy completely BS.

Flagstaff,

You can be my friend buddy.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

18 years?!?! Holy [bleep]! You have a "friend" for two decades and you don't want to tell him the hatchet wound he munches on has been slayed by Mandingo?

How do you come up with this..? It's like a "Gift", you should write for Hallmark...have your own line of GFY cards...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

How do you come up with this..? It's like a "Gift", you should write for Hallmark...have your own line of GFY cards...

That is it! This is how you should tell him.

Give him a card that says "sorry the hatchet wound you have been munching on has been slayed by Mandingo."

Just place it on the counter before you leave.

laugh

Last edited by heavywalker; 01/25/13.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry bud, I'm calling drama thread here,,,

Women on the loose don't sit in coffee shops displaying public affection to the "ski instructor" in their home town...

Not buying it......

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by flagstaff

Now and forever.

Flagstaff,

You can be my friend buddy.

Travis

Funny you mention this, because looking at the responders, I was thinking the same thing as I like the way all you guys from Montana see things.

As my Dad used to say, "Doing what is right isn't always easy, but it is always right."

Damn, if I knew my buddy's wife was steppin' out, there is no way I would just "let it go" without at least telling him. What he does from that point is up to him.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Travis, I'm twice your age and I've played all three MALE parts in this little drama at one time or the other.I've been in OKOK's shoes, his buddy's shoes, and I've been the guy across the table from the wife.I've played some of 'em more than once.

In EVERY instance the husband came out ahead when the buddy kept his info and suspicion [that's all OKOK has at this point] of infidelity to himself.

An old Black friend gave me this advice when I was pondering what to do about a situation similar to this, one time.It costs you what it cost me:

"Travis, ask yourself this question; Do I REALLY need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW"?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I can't image a friend not telling me.

That's because a friend WOULD tell you.

Travis

Agree

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hello devil, hello deep blue sea, my name is okok

good luck

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Travis

I'm a sucker for the romance languages!

well said sir, well said

now GFY grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Travis, I'm twice your age and I've played all three MALE parts in this little drama at one time or the other.I've been in OKOK's shoes, his buddy's shoes, and I've been the guy across the table from the wife.I've played some of 'em more than once.

In EVERY instance the husband came out ahead when the buddy kept his info and suspicion [that's all OKOK has at this point] of infidelity to himself.

An old Black friend gave me this advice when I was pondering what to do about a situation similar to this, one time.It costs you what it cost me:

"Travis, ask yourself this question; Do I REALLY need any more complications in my life RIGHT NOW"?

It is not as big of a deal as some would like to make it out to be. I have been in the situation too, I told by buddy left it up to him to deal with, he chose to be a dumbass and continue on with the relationship until he couldn't deny it anymore. At that point he called me and I helped him move his schit out of the house. No drama on my end and he knows I was a true friend.

Just tell the guy and leave it at that, he can do with it what he wants.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Just show him this thread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The difference between "satisfied" and "contented."

Anybody know???

Well, I'll tell ya.

If you were satisfied that your woman was steppin out on ya, would you be contented??

Personally, I would stay out of it. Years ago I told my best friends wife about him carryin' on with a gal and they both hated me. She said ignorance was bliss and had I not told her she would have never known. So I was the villain. Let them sort it out.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ctsmith
I can't image a friend not telling me.

That's because a friend WOULD tell you.

Travis

Bottom line for sure Travis

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 9 of 26 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 14,484 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,988
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.