Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Talking with a fellow tonight who was obvioulsy a metrosexual liberal. He gave me the standard talking point that the founding fathers could not have ever dreamed of guns like the ar15. So the 2A obviously doesn't apply to that kind of gun. I let him ramble on and then I.countered him with well then the founding fathers could not have envisioned communication devices like computers or the internet and therefore the first amendment doesn't apply to them and we should outlaw the internet and personal computers. For safety. He looked at me and said a computer and the internet have never killed anyone. I said neither have my ar15s. He said but some people use them to kill with and therefore no body but police and military should have them, it just makes sense.

I smiled and said to him well then likewise it would make sense to only allow government agencies to have computers and the internet.. he said but I have the right to free speech and free press. I looked at him and said yep, but if we only let govt have those things then pedofiles can't UAE the.internet to prey on children. His reply was but that's such a small number of peole that do that. I said yep, probably just about as small as the number of ars used in.shootings. he looked all quizzical and finally said I've never thought of it that way. And that suddenly he didntbtake gouging people of their rightsade as much sense as he once did.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Never happened without video and audio.

;-)

nice work.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It was so cold here in town yesterday, that two liberal dhimmicrats were spotted with their hands in their OWN pockets. laugh

Sam......

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lmao.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Good job sir... Kudos..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the internet hasn't ever killed anyone, what about all the people (mainly kids, mind you) that have been bullied on the internet and have resorted to suicide. The kid last year that was taped on the internet having a homosexual encounter and later killed himself for example, the kid that taped it is being prosecuted with a hate crime. Maybe microsoft should be sued, just like these idiots trying to sue the gun makers when there products are used in a shooting.

If we lose freedom here there is nowhere to escape to. This is the last stand on earth. Ronald Reagan

Originally Posted by Steelhead

who gives a [bleep] about the stuff that goes wrong

Tough to be pissed when God gives you dogs

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Scout, that was the general argument I threw back at him.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Unbelievable crazy, to bad you couldn't throw a blade back at him too and give him a flying vasectomy.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 308scout
If the internet hasn't ever killed anyone, what about all the people (mainly kids, mind you) that have been bullied on the internet and have resorted to suicide. The kid last year that was taped on the internet having a homosexual encounter and later killed himself for example, the kid that taped it is being prosecuted with a hate crime. Maybe microsoft should be sued, just like these idiots trying to sue the gun makers when there products are used in a shooting.

Just like the fat lady suing Betty Crocker for making her fat.

Or Larry the cable guy suing Hustler mag for giving him carpel tunnel. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Talking with a fellow tonight who was obvioulsy a metrosexual liberal. He gave me the standard talking point that the founding fathers could not have ever dreamed of guns like the ar15. So the 2A obviously doesn't apply to that kind of gun. I let him ramble on and then I.countered him with well then the founding fathers could not have envisioned communication devices like computers or the internet and therefore the first amendment doesn't apply to them and we should outlaw the internet and personal computers. For safety. He looked at me and said a computer and the internet have never killed anyone. I said neither have my ar15s. He said but some people use them to kill with and therefore no body but police and military should have them, it just makes sense.

I smiled and said to him well then likewise it would make sense to only allow government agencies to have computers and the internet.. he said but I have the right to free speech and free press. I looked at him and said yep, but if we only let govt have those things then pedofiles can't UAE the.internet to prey on children. His reply was but that's such a small number of peole that do that. I said yep, probably just about as small as the number of ars used in.shootings. he looked all quizzical and finally said I've never thought of it that way. And that suddenly he didntbtake gouging people of their rightsade as much sense as he once did.

I am surprised you could keep him from going hysterical long enough to get your point across logically .

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I am surprised you could keep him from going hysterical long enough to get your point across logically .
Exactly. Good on you gitem! I've given up and don't even bother anymore.
By the way, the founders DID envision and intend for civilians to have "military weapons". The only firearms that existed WERE "military". Incidentally, did the founders restrict civilians in the 2nd amendment from owning cannons?.....

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If he accepted the counterpoint, he wasn't a liberal. He's just an uninformed dumb ass that does not think freely.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good job

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What does metro sexual mean anyway?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I think I would have argued that the founding fathers certainly wanted citizens to be able to protect themselves with muskets, the modern arms of the day, and not bows and arrows. Today, the modern arm of the day is the AR15. In fact, a man with an AR15 is severly outgunned by folks with much greater power in the military; so, by constitutional standards we probably don't have access to enough firepower.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
What does metro sexual mean anyway?

I think it means they're anybodies old dog that will hunt with 'em, male, female, dead, alive, plant or animal. sick

Gunner

Trump Won!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Metrosexual is a neologism, derived from metropolitan and heterosexual, coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in an urban, post-industrial, capitalist culture) who is especially meticulous about his grooming and appearance, typically spending a significant amount of time and money on shopping as part of this. One who looks in the mirror a lot. One who is cool has all the latest tech gadgets, who say all he pc things. A real dandy.lol

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Gitem 12--you sir have hit a home run!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Thanks WW, so it's a girly man. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
It was so cold here in town yesterday, that two liberal dhimmicrats were spotted with their hands in their OWN pockets. laugh

LMAO, That sir was funny.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (16penny, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 204guy, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 34 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,621
Posts18,474,015
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.