Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 40 41
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Bad stuff from this guy.

He was an O-3 in the Navy and graduated ATO and Naval Intelligence Officer Course.
But he crossed the thin blue line. That cannot be tolerated.

Are you justifying this guys actions? You do know that he plans on killing not only cops (much to your delight) but their family members as well. He's a sick sob and needs to be dealt with asap.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here's the [b][color:#3333FF]Blue Truck link...![/color][/b]

[Linked Image]

This is supposedly the other vehicle that was rammed and then shot up, but can't find any link associated with it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like they're playing for keeps. Don't know how the misidentified have been able to walk away from these vehicles.... eek

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by knthartter
I all boils down to there is bad apples in this world....what ever profession you look Doctors, Lawyers, firemen, teachers, nurses, politician, clergymen, any and all professions have bad apples. The media just loves it when a LE officer [bleep] up or goes postal....no profession is exempt from bad people!!!!!
That's not a correct analysis. It ignores the tendency for power to accumulate corrupt individuals. This is received wisdom in Western thought. I didn't develop this concept on my own. Y'all were supposed to learn this by the time you graduated high school. I blame the teachers if you didn't.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Bad stuff from this guy.

He was an O-3 in the Navy and graduated ATO and Naval Intelligence Officer Course.
But he crossed the thin blue line. That cannot be tolerated.

Are you justifying this guys actions?
Certainly not. One can seek to understand motive without considering actions justified.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Here's the [b][color:#3333FF]Blue Truck link...![/color][/b]

[Linked Image]

This is supposedly the other vehicle that was rammed and then shot up, but can't find any link associated with it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like they're playing for keeps. Don't know how the misidentified have been able to walk away from these vehicles.... eek
It reminds me of 1930s gangland warfare.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RISJR
LL Cool J best stay inside till all this blows over.

Holy [bleep], that made me laugh!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's not a correct analysis. It ignores the tendency for power to accumulate corrupt individuals. This is received wisdom in Western thought. I didn't develop this concept on my own. Y'all were supposed to learn this by the time you graduated high school. I blame the teachers if you didn't.

I'll grant you that there were some sadistic teachers in high school who loved the job just for the power. Lord knows they couldn't teach their way out of a wet paper bag..

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not to anybody in particular here but...I find it hilarious that some have already tried, convicted and sentenced this ex-cop whereas how many times have we seen cops, plain as day on some video, beating the living shixt out of some retarded dude or grandma or some such and then been told to calm down and reserve judgement until all the facts are in? Since some seem to have forgotten it, I'd like to proffer that same advice.

smirk

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Something nobody has mentioned yet. Why would the cops that shot up the innocent people in there truck no be charged with some sort of crime. They had ABSOLUTELY NO reason to shoot up the vehicles and people inside them. There was NO threat.

Hopefully they are being detained and will be charged.

As for the sick SOB that started all this, lets hope he takes a dirt nap soon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Something nobody has mentioned yet. Why would the cops that shot up the innocent people in there truck no be charged with some sort of crime. They had ABSOLUTELY NO reason to shoot up the vehicles and people inside them. There was NO threat.

I'm not a bettor, but if I was I'd give him about a ten percent chance at the outside, of ever coming to trial.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Not to anybody in particular here but...I find it hilarious that some have already tried, convicted and sentenced this ex-cop whereas how many times have we seen cops, plain as day on some video, beating the living shixt out of some retarded dude or grandma or some such and then been told to calm down and reserve judgement until all the facts are in? Since some seem to have forgotten it, I'd like to proffer that same advice.

smirk

I could give a chit less what he was accused of, or if he was in fact innocent of that. Fact is that he is NOW running around ambushing and murdering innocent people connected to his sorry lot in life through nothing more than a familial connection or the fact they wear a law enforcement uniform.

Reserve judgment? You gotta be [bleep] kidding me!

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by DaveR

smirk

I could give a chit less what he was accused of, or if he was in fact innocent of that. Fact is that he is NOW running around ambushing and murdering innocent people connected to his sorry lot in life through nothing more than a familial connection or the fact they wear a law enforcement uniform.

Sounds insane, right? smirk

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
KFI in LA says his truck was found burnt to the ground in the Big Bear area out in the stix...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

They should be, and will be. You're right...there is no good excuse. They obviously did not have positive identifiction when they fired. And, even had they had that, there was no shots or act of aggression towards them which would warrant the shooting. The trucks were not even the same make OR model as the shooter's truck for christ sake.

These guys need to calm the hell down and identify their targets. I understand the anxiousness when you are assigned an area where an aggressor has a known target, has stated his intent, and a similar looking vehicle enters that area with its lights off, but come on!

There's gonna be some openings on the Torrance PD here very soon.

In the mean time, I think I'm leaving my pickup parked until this is resolved! Egads there's some very nervous, itchy trigger fingers out there in my neck of this hell hole right now.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

smirk

You don't care if he's innocent of the initial charges? Let's say he is. If so, doesn't that make you skeptical of the subsequent ones?

As to the "reserving judgement"...I haven't seen any videos of him committing the crimes he's accused of. Now videos admittedly aren't 100% accurate and as those I've alluded to have so eloquently stated in the past, they can be taken out of context. Be that as it may, if you really want to get your vigilante/mob freak on, they are a lot more accurate than just total guesswork. So why, when you see a gang of cops nearly kill some diabetic or blind person due to non-violent, non-compliance, is that a cause for "reserving judgement" more so than some guy who we haven't seen any evidence on and who evidently once upon a time was a Lieutenant in the US Navy? I mean, at least you saw the cops beating the innocent people. Has there been some video put up of this guy murdering those he's accused of? All I know is he got dismissed from his LAPD job after being accused of lying in a whistleblower event.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

smirk

Sounds insane, right? smirk
Totally.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
KFI in LA says his truck was found burnt to the ground in the Big Bear area out in the stix...

Better not try driving a burnt out truck in LA for a while... eek

...just say'n smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You must be kidding, Mark. He wrote a Manifesto describing what he was going to do. He is the ID'd murderer of 3 people.
Your stretch is a huge escape from reality. He has burnt his car to the ground and is about ready to freeze his ass off before a big-woods stand-off.

Sorry but I'm not going to suspend disbelief for your comments for one second.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bad stuff from this guy.

Originally Posted by Shooter Manifesto

I know your TTP�s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP�s and PPR�s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF�s, ACM�s, and AIF�s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I�ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I�ve been given.

Sure his bio is impressive.

But after reading that manifesto - his strong affinity for Rambo movies is missing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He's getting ready for a Rambo big-woods stand off as we speak if I understand his current whereabouts.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 5 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (35, 257_X_50, afisher, alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 7 invisible), 837 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,915
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.