Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 41 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 40 41
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RISJR
Originally Posted by Mntngoat
He blows the whistle on corruption in the LAPD and gets fired. A cop who actually knows the difference between right and wrong and they fire him for it?

ML

================

And what is your authority for that?

Yeah, He knows the difference between right and wrong and thats why he is out hunting cops and on the lamb. TFF

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That pic HAS to be photoshopped. There is no f'in way the aisles are that wide.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Hawk and Etard living up to their full potential.

[Linked Image]

One can't keep a job and the other lives with Mommy. Both, in some respects are like the nut job running around Cali tonight.

Misunderstood and angry that their genius has not been acknowledged by the masses. Cheated and kept down by those jealous of their ROTC service and their vast experience in nothingness.

laffin'

Once upon a time you made a jackasss of yourself saying that I was a reenactor. I've never been a reenactor. What's really rich is that you hadn't told anybody at the time, that you were big into Cowboy Action Shooting. Yet you made fun of somebody for "dressing up" when you yourself did it and you were wrong about the guy you thought you were making fun of. "Can't keep a job." Wtf? I work for myself as a farmer. I've got enough education I could get a job as something else right now if I wanted one. As far as cheated and kept down or whatever, I don't know what "your" talking about and it is obvious you don't as well. Keep talking and educating us on your lack of both intelligence and knowledge of anything other than wanting to murder a guy for trying to buy your wife's calf or calling negroes "apes" because you thought they looked at you funny. lol

Personally, I think you knew the truth at the time just like now, but prefer to be a lying scumbag. You can KMA.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 02/07/13.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I still think this guy is Laguna. He has been interestingly absent in this thread

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I still think this guy is Laguna. He has been interestingly absent in this thread

He is just trying to formulate his argument in opposition to the majority here. Sometimes it takes him a while.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by heavywalker

He is just trying to formulate his argument in opposition to the majority here. Sometimes it takes him a while.

Maybe he joined in on the manhunt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You never know. grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well. I can totally see him losing it and goin postal with all his conspiracy theories. He would probably be screaming RON PAUL everytime he pulled the trigger

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

And RaGu WILL find his man! grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That pic HAS to be photoshopped. There is no f'in way the aisles are that wide.

Nor the uniform that clean and the store lighting that soft.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

And RaGu WILL find his man! grin

If'n he dont get sidetracked by tranny chasin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well. I can totally see him losing it and goin postal with all his conspiracy theories. He would probably be screaming RON PAUL everytime he pulled the trigger

That wrench fits more than a few nuts here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's see: alleged perp LOVES Piers Morgan, LOVES Obama, LOVES gun control.......the chattering class will NOT be able to pin this one on the TEA Party.

P.S. LAPD can go to hell, they're worthless JBT's for shooting up two unrelated vehicles in their blind lust to kill ANYBODY right now. I'll remember this the next time The People On TV try to tell me about the Superior-Super-Secret-Ninja-Training cops receive that entitles Them And ONLY Them to possess 'assault weapons'.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 02/07/13.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Plinker
San Diego then Riverside now Big Bear. The perp is heading north. That puts my area in his path. I'm loading up some extra guns and placing them around the house tonight.

Just a little extra security.

A spike in accidental discharges is imminent before this ends.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Let's wait and see what the cops have to say about shooting into that vehicle as they did. These maids could have pointed a bottle of Windex at these cops in a threatening fashion for all we know. Plus, everyone knows Hispanic maids with their Swifters are like Japs with their Samurai swords.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RISJR
Let's wait and see what the cops have to say about shooting into that vehicle as they did. These maids could have pointed a bottle of Windex at these cops in a threatening fashion for all we know. Plus, everyone knows Hispanic maids with their Swifters are like Japs with their Samurai swords.

The main thing is that they made it home tonight

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by tdbob
As a resident of So.Kali, I'm more afraid of being shot by our local LEO's than by Mr. Dorner. How in the world do trained LEO's mistake 2 women in a Toyota pickup for a big black bald guy in Nissan Titan? On a similar note, does a black Honda Ridgeline look like a blue Nissan Titan? Supposed professionals acting like amateurs in a vigilante mob.

Well done.

I hope this becomes a LARGE part of the story line, not the disgruntled employee.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
A spike in accidental discharges is imminent before this ends.

And probably in premature ones as well.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Plinker
San Diego then Riverside now Big Bear. The perp is heading north. That puts my area in his path. I'm loading up some extra guns and placing them around the house tonight.

Just a little extra security.

Good time to lock up the outbuildings, take the keys out of the ignition, visor, ashtray, etc, lock up the vehicles, and lock the doors and windows. don't want that surprise inside the house at 2AM.

Good luck!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The main thing is that they made it home tonight
===================

That isn't specific to cops.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 12 of 41 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 17 invisible), 1,043 guests, and 944 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.