Page 13 of 41 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 40 41
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by add
A spike in accidental discharges is imminent before this ends.

And probably in premature ones as well.

On the West Coast ?

Under the bed, NOW !

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I thought he was talking about the two maids...

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by tdbob
As a resident of So.Kali, I'm more afraid of being shot by our local LEO's than by Mr. Dorner. How in the world do trained LEO's mistake 2 women in a Toyota pickup for a big black bald guy in Nissan Titan? On a similar note, does a black Honda Ridgeline look like a blue Nissan Titan? Supposed professionals acting like amateurs in a vigilante mob.

[b][color:#3333FF]A 3rd individual was mistaken[/color][/b] for Dorner in a parking lot, taken out of his vehicle at gunpoint and handcuffed until it was learned he was a resident of Portland.

I'll be surprised if innocent folks aren't accidentally killed before this is over...

[bleep] Keystone cops.

Last edited by 12344mag; 02/07/13.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RISJR
The main thing is that they made it home tonight
===================

That isn't specific to cops.

No it's not.

What is specific to cops is that they are the ones that get away with shooting innocent people that posed NO threat, didn't match the description and did so with NO regard for the other innocents/bystanders.

If their chickensh.it, scared and worthless as.ses aren't in jail right now...well THAT right there IS CRIMINAL. 2 sets of realities..1 for "civilians" the other for "pigs". wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This guy is a big fan of Obama and the leftist media. His political leanings are being suppressed by the progressive fascist media.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just hope he gets suppressed by someone before he shoots another innocent person and Etard starts saying he's been railroaded and is misunderstood again.

With this guy shooting folks and the cops busting up blue pickups, everyone will be safer the sooner this guy gets caught or killed.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I just hope he gets suppressed by someone before he shoots another innocent person and Etard starts saying he's been railroaded and is misunderstood again.

I hope they kill him before the cops shoot up more innocent people.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whatever happened with his job, it doesn't have anything to do with the people he is killing. He is a Wacko. If he hasn't done the right thing by now, he'll get caught soon enough. Probably won't need a trial either.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

With this guy shooting folks and the cops busting up blue pickups, everyone will be safer the sooner this guy gets caught or killed.

John I gotta apologize. I didn't know you were on here again yet, and I edited my last post to you. Just so you don't miss it, I figured I'd inform you so you can go back and read it again and get the full benefit. Please be sure and read the part where I called you a liar and told you to kiss my ass.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I double dog dare someone to call in and say you saw him in a white Honda Accord..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Etard,

Get a job.

Post up that ROTC pic again and insinuate you served Mr. wannabe.

You're an idiot and a fraud.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by heavywalker
I hope they kill him before the cops shoot up more innocent people.

laugh

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Remember a year or so ago when ol Chief Beck swore up and down that he had the right man and pretty much guaranteed a conviction of the so called man that did the beating at Dodger Stadium.... guy was Innocent, and was shown that they had absolutely no evidence to indicate why they or anyone else thought that he was the guy who did the beatings. Then flat refused to apologize or even release the so called perp, then turned around and between him and the courts convicted the guy on a parole violation because the person that owned the home where he was staying had a gun... which isn't even illegal!

Crooked doesn't even start to describe LAPD. Not in any way trying to say what this guy is doing is right... But Ol'e Charlie isn't going to be looking all that great again if evidence comes out that this guy was right all along. Black rookie used as a scape goat to cover up a cop beating by senior training officer. Guy had two things going against him from the start, being black and being a rookie... Hell the guy was only on the force for 2-1/2 years from what I've heard and one year of that was served in the military overseas.

What the hell was the guy thinking turning on his own and telling what really happened on a bust where the perp was beatin... heck that happens every day, and to snitch on his partner...

And as far as being black, to the LAPD a black officer is just a small notch above the scum they are out arresting.

Phil

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I double dog dare someone to call in and say you saw him in a white Honda Accord..

Soliciting a false report isn't good.....and stopping at the "double dog dare" is reckless on your part. grin

Whadda'bout the sinister triple dog dare?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang,another crazy white redneck rightwinger bumpkin going crazy. Musta been the Playstation and Mountain Dew

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
So, the wanted man is like 270 pounds. I'm thinking of switching from #4 buck to 00 and swapping out the 9mm on the night stand with 158gr JSP and my 357 magnum. Sound about right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Bore hole

Maybe you and Etard can put on your Ron Paul hats and Members Only jackets and go hang at the mall this weekend.

Can't blame play station and dew for making you two ass hats such baffoons...bad DNA did that.

I'm sure you girls are swapping PM's and giggling.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Plinker
San Diego then Riverside now Big Bear. The perp is heading north. That puts my area in his path. I'm loading up some extra guns and placing them around the house tonight.

Just a little extra security.

Good time to lock up the outbuildings, take the keys out of the ignition, visor, ashtray, etc, lock up the vehicles, and lock the doors and windows. don't want that surprise inside the house at 2AM.

Good luck!

Sycamore

For all that is holy Plinker, plug in that cell phone too.

Prayers sent !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'd rather Plinker be shooting at him than the LAPD...

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Plinker
So, the wanted man is like 270 pounds. I'm thinking of switching from #4 buck to 00 and swapping out the 9mm on the night stand with 158gr JSP and my 357 magnum. Sound about right?

Think stopping power here man.

Bigger, gooey holes will save your day !

Page 13 of 41 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 14 invisible), 1,027 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.