Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
On the lighter side.......

The " I'm not Dorner! " bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes........

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Blacks suffer more effects from the cold than Whites, because it is in their Genetics , he won't last long in those Mountains in the Middle of the Winter, that is if he is up there.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Naval officer who's anti-gun/anti-NRA?

Doubt he has any serious survival skills at all. Considering how he tried to brag about 1 MOA groups to Anderson Cooper, I have doubts about how serious his marksmanship skills are also.

coin with three holes in it..... Figured after the first shot it would have been adios el coino....... Probably a .219 drill in a drill press......

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Just to let you guys know, Dorner's truck was found near the Bear Mountain Ski Resort. The ski area's base area is within the city limits of Big Bear Lake. The full time population of Big Bear Lake and surrounding communities is about 15,000 and there are plenty of vacation homes in the area. The cops were only going to search about 400 homes in a mountain valley that has thousands of homes. Why would Dorner be out in the cold when he could be indoors and out of the weather just a few minutes outside the search area? I know the area because I used to live up there and still have a season pass to Bear Mountain and Snow Summit, the 2 ski resorts up there.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What was funny was hearing Anderson Cooper's remarks regarding the writing on the wrapper the coin was sent in.

It It read "1MOA"

That idiot said it stood for:
"Imagine A More Open America..."

Just like a libtard to try and attribute some John Lennonesque saying to a murdering nut job.

Someone finally corrected his dumbass. LOL

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ribka
Yep hole up in the Sierra Nevada mountains in the wintertime just like the Donner Party. Sounds like he has a decent shot especially since he admires Obama and Anderson Coooper

Actually, the Big Bear area is in the San Gabriel mountain range. I can see it from my front door. (Please don't call me Sarah Palin.) Blacktail deer in there, some black bear & coyotes. Lots of cottontail and jack rabbits. Plenty of spring water to drink, too. There are caves throughout the range as well as lots of downed timber. If he has a backpack with the proper supplies, he might go for months.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tdbob
Just to let you guys know, Dorner's truck was found near the Bear Mountain Ski Resort. The ski area's base area is within the city limits of Big Bear Lake. The full time population of Big Bear Lake and surrounding communities is about 15,000 and there are plenty of vacation homes in the area. The cops were only going to search about 400 homes in a mountain valley that has thousands of homes. Why would Dorner be out in the cold when he could be indoors and out of the weather just a few minutes outside the search area? I know the area because I used to live up there and still have a season pass to Bear Mountain and Snow Summit, the 2 ski resorts up there.

I would be willing to bet (not really) that he had a couple of his friends take it up there and burn it as a diversion while he heads for parts unknown. Gonna be plenty hard to find.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Blacks suffer more effects from the cold than Whites, because it is in their Genetics , he won't last long in those Mountains in the Middle of the Winter, that is if he is up there.
dats cause FUBU and Sean John don't be makin no snow suits.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe a Mountain Lion will kill him or he tries to rob a beehive and gets stung to death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by tdbob

I would be willing to bet (not really) that he had a couple of his friends take it up there and burn it as a diversion while he heads for parts unknown. Gonna be plenty hard to find.

Crossed my mind, too. Get everybody focusing on a red herring while he's putting the next stage of his plan into action.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Plinker
Originally Posted by ribka
Yep hole up in the Sierra Nevada mountains in the wintertime just like the Donner Party. Sounds like he has a decent shot especially since he admires Obama and Anderson Coooper

Actually, the Big Bear area is in the San Gabriel mountain range. I can see it from my front door. (Please don't call me Sarah Palin.) Blacktail deer in there, some black bear & coyotes. Lots of cottontail and jack rabbits. Plenty of spring water to drink, too. There are caves throughout the range as well as lots of downed timber. If he has a backpack with the proper supplies, he might go for months.

Mule deer in that area not blacktail, not that is matters, San Bernardino Mtn's, not San Gabriel's

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by bea175
dats cause FUBU and Sean John don't be makin no snow suits.
yeah and adidas with the laces out aren't much good in the snow.

My idea of being organic is taking a dump in the woods.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's definately a very intriguing case. This guy is a cult hero to liberals, a villain to society, a military officer, an ex-LEO, an intellectual and an idiot.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Im just waiting to see if the riots are going to start up again.....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Anyone have a BOLO for Lagoofus?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
He's a kook.

But perhaps a harbinger of the future as well?

California legislature is currently debating whether or not to ban the possession of grandfathered 10+ magazines, annual training classes to OWN a handgun, etc...

I can see some terminally ill individual or two thinking they've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain by pursuing certain political figures.

But without all that manifesto s--t announcing their intentions. Maybe just a letter, saying "A yes vote = your whole family dead" sent to key CA legislators.

I'm absolutely not supporting the idea, just sayin' there's a good possibility of it happening.

KL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PAMac

light enough to make me lol! tks

this thing is just bizarre

the big poor bastid, he's going to miss Hangover III????

fact is stranger than fiction, I trust my friend ET and his experience, but I'm certainly hoping you're wrong on how this plays out Jim.

am thinking as the manifesto drug on, the drugs to treat his ADHD wore off!

I'm just grateful he didn't include Rene Zellweger on his hottie list. Bart would never let us forget it! crazy

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 700LH
Mule deer in that area not blacktail, not that is matters, San Bernardino Mtn's, not San Gabriel's

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I still think this guy is Laguna. He has been interestingly absent in this thread

Meet the "new guy"..!

Originally Posted by KuiLei
He's a kook.

But perhaps a harbinger of the future as well?

California legislature is currently debating whether or not to ban the possession of grandfathered 10+ magazines, annual training classes to OWN a handgun, etc...

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by PAMac

this thing is just bizarre

the big poor bastid, he's going to miss Hangover III????

Classic misdirection.

He mentions it just too many times in the manifesto.

If I am copper in charge of the manhunt I put my best people wherever the world premier of that movie is and a tail on Queen Latifah's limo. laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 812 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.