Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
$1 Mil Reward offered now. Somebody will rat him out pretty quickly....Wish I knew where he was.

I wonder ...

How many wannabe man hunters or wacko nut job vigilantes that will bring out of the woodwork?

Seriously, for a Mil $$$, I can imagine a lot of people getting in on the chase. I sure wouldn't want to be a black man driving gray or blue import P/U in So Cal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Probably not many, but it encourages the community that calls him a hero to make that phone call.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
$1 Mil Reward offered now. Somebody will rat him out pretty quickly....Wish I knew where he was.

Don't forget about the doctor who helped with bin laden; he got 33 years grin It's always best to leave democrats to democrats.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Aside from weapons in the torched truck, FOX news is now reporting there was camping gear in the truck, as well.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbass probably didn't torch it all, but pushed it 'til it caught fire.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And Opinions don't equal "Facts".....Im interested in the facts.
But I also have the opinion he is mentally unfit to serve as a law enforcement officer, but again, I want the facts....our judicial system is founded on that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hard to see where anyone can defend that he's not a psycho

even if every thing he's reported his true, well then yes he got a bum deal and it cost him his career in LE

so fing what?

for a man that's "always operated by his moral code and ethos that point true north"

how the F does that lead to shoot the daughter of the guy that defended me even if he did a chitty job?

so you lost your job? waaaaaaahhhhhhh!

there's about a bazillion other fing things for a guy to do for a living and most all of them sans politics and selling used cars (alright, alright) and fixing women's hair are looking for folks that have a "moral compass that points true north"

I hope the fat bastid twists his ankle and is found whimpering like a baby while coyotes are licking him

oh buy hey Charlie Sheen, you rock!

gmafb, this guy is a loon, a dangerous loon, but a loon, just glad he's of color and a liberal

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just to stir the pot and bring out some tin foilers:

What if he is already cold and dead and never was the trigger man. What if this is a front to justify using drones to locate and then test their new ruling that it's "wise, ethical and legal" to kill us citizens. What if???

Gonna sit back and watch now

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'd say that this turd is what the domestic drone policy is made for.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'd say that this turd is what the domestic drone policy is made for.

The world is full of suckers and chumps like you, that would allow that type of mindset to justify the further erosion of our rights. frown

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Just to stir the pot and bring out some tin foilers:

What if he is already cold and dead and never was the trigger man. What if this is a front to justify using drones to locate and then test their new ruling that it's "wise, ethical and legal" to kill us citizens. What if???

"In Other News: CNN is reporting that the LAPD, in cooperation with the U.S. Air Force, took out several suspected MS-13 ganghouses, along with a few known Crips and Bloods hideouts while they were looking for ex-LAPD Dorner. Authorities say they will maximize the amount of time they have the drones-on-loan from the Air Force. Stay tuned for further breaking developments...."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
If this guy had developed ties to one or more of the various gangs in the area, that I mil award won't mean much... don't remember the details but it was just one or two years ago that one of the gangs was bombing I think it was the Riverside, CA PD... had them pretty shaken even back then if I remember right!

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
hard to see where anyone can defend that he's not a psycho

even if every thing he's reported his true, well then yes he got a bum deal and it cost him his career in LE

so fing what?

for a man that's "always operated by his moral code and ethos that point true north"

how the F does that lead to shoot the daughter of the guy that defended me even if he did a chitty job?

so you lost your job? waaaaaaahhhhhhh!

there's about a bazillion other fing things for a guy to do for a living and most all of them sans politics and selling used cars (alright, alright) and fixing women's hair are looking for folks that have a "moral compass that points true north"

I hope the fat bastid twists his ankle and is found whimpering like a baby while coyotes are licking him

oh buy hey Charlie Sheen, you rock!

gmafb, this guy is a loon, a dangerous loon, but a loon, just glad he's of color and a liberal

The whole post was top shelf, but the last line bears repeating:

Randy,

great minds think alike!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"just glad he's of color"

He is a civil rights hero. He brought diversity to the field of maniacal serial killers.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FREE DORNER !!! grin

sarcasm smiley missing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"just glad he's of color"

He is a civil rights hero. He brought diversity to the field of maniacal serial killers.

Good point.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
If this guy had developed ties to one or more of the various gangs in the area, that I mil award won't mean much... don't remember the details but it was just one or two years ago that one of the gangs was bombing I think it was the Riverside, CA PD... had them pretty shaken even back then if I remember right!

Phil

You can tell their running around with schit in their drawers, these cops are scared and shooting anything that moves.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by fish head
FREE DORNER !!! grin

sarcasm smiley missing

Are we taking t shirt orders yet?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes they are, LA's finest, freakin out.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
A quote in this morning's paper said it all!

"He's no longer one of us," one deputy said. "Once someone targets a police officer and takes the life of a police officer, they are considered the most dangerous of all the dangers. "Because he has no regard for the life of a police officer means he has no regard for anyone else's life."

Kind of funny in a way, that after all the budget cuts, lay-offs, and contract negotiations where these departments say they don't have the resources to properly patrol their districts and need more funds... that they come come up with all these resources for one of their own...

Phil

Page 32 of 41 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 15 invisible), 1,029 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.