Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Mine was my bicycle. I had a remote controlled truck for a couple of hours. It didn't fare well after I doused it with lighter fluid, set it on fire and then chased my sister down the street with it until the tires melted. My butt didn't fare well after that either...

I also had Hotwheels and Matchbox cars along with Star Wars action figures and toys. But, my bike was the best.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Field_Hand
Originally Posted by deflave
Matches.

Travis
don't forget the gasoline.

that got me in trouble...no matches but caps and a magnifying glass..... eek

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
my pellet rifle and robins....oppsss

meat rice and gravy

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Mine was my bicycle. I had a remote controlled truck for a couple of hours. It didn't fare well after I doused it with lighter fluid, set it on fire and then chased my sister down the street with it until the tires melted. My butt didn't fare well after that either...

I also had Hotwheels and Matchbox cars along with Star Wars action figures and toys. But, my bike was the best.

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My Rawlings ball glove. Man, I sure miss that thing, smell and all.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Field_Hand
i forgot about planet of the apes. I had one those playsets also and remember the trading cards?
I still have a few of those Planet Of The Apes trading cards from when I was a kid. Are they valuable?

If you can get Obama to sign them, I think they might be.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bow and arrow, till I shot a arrow into the air, it fell to earth in the top of my neighbor 5th wheel.
Stuck purty good too.
That weren't good.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My guns

[Linked Image]

Then proceeded to these till we burnt some trees down

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bcolorado; 03/01/13.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Erector Set
Legos and Linkin Logs
Hotwheels
Cheap plastic mold figure sets (army men, cowboys and indians) made for some epic battles, most of which never made it in the history books, lol
Football
Soccer ball
Guns (sixshooter cap guns, mock machine guns, bb guns ... OK, Guns period grin)
Big Wheel and Green Machine (bought used from garage sales)
Bike(s)

Improvised a lot, like building a model fort/stockade with log cabins out of sticks in the yard and a pocket knife since there weren't any popcycle sticks handy. Spent a lot of time in the dirt and exploring woods and creeks. Made my own bow and arrows, boomerang, sling shot and kites.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Never was much of a toy kid. Only things I can remember were sling shots, BB guns and my only possession that I still have from childhood, a Beretta 9 shot semi handgun.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sheridan Blue Streak. Wore out three as a kid. No better gift could have ever been given to me. All else was blah.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Win 67A, IH 350, 1/2 quarter 1/2 thoroughbred, and 300+ acres of pasture!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hot Wheels
GI Joe
Slingshot
Red Rider BB gun

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I gotta say that mine were GI Joes and Johnny West. I've still got my original that Mom bought me at Woolworth's in Big Town, a mall in Mesquite, Texas. The GI Joe book I bought, not to collect the stuff but just to remember and look at all the cool accessories, some I had and some I didn't have, says mine is a 1964 model. I don't think it's quite that old, but maybe. I got another one later that had the dog tags you pulled on and then he talked. "Medic, get that stretcher up here!" Something about "Charlie".

Johnny West was a cowboy action figure. I got him and "Chief Cherokee". Dunno where my Mom and Dad picked them up. Maybe bought them out of the Sears wishbook. That or Monkey Wards. There were no Walmarts back then that I was aware of. Maybe some down in Arkansas, but if we were there, we were fishin', not buyin' toys.

My brother and I had alot of the Johnny West action figures. We also played outdoors alot growing up.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 204guy, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,998 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,196
Posts18,503,582
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.