Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
DJS, I certainly don't believe everything I read in the Washington Post. The administration is trying to make this seem as bleak and desparate as possible, when in fact it will be a 2-7% cut for most agencies. There is enough fat and carryover funds to cut this without impacting jobs or critical programs. The propoganda would lead most people to believe that the end of the country is near, but its total crap. I seriously doubt if the golf outings or celebrity appearances from the king and queen will end, but we won't hear about them as frequently, thanks to media like the Post.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'll bet that this will not effect me in the least. I work pay my taxes and fend for myself. I get no assistance from the govt.

This is the way it should be for all that are able to work period!

If the funds that come into The Garden City Airport are not enough to support it then shut it down, why do I have to pay because somebody doesn't want to drive 200 miles to the airport? If ya don't want to do that then move to the [bleep] city! don't ask me for a hand out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
And anyone that voted blowbammy can step in front of the train first.

Gunner

Can I drive the train? Please....Please..oh come on Gunner please....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what I want to know is..could we count on congress to give us meaningful tax cuts without sequestration?

At this point I don't care if its a hatchet or a scalpel, if you're serious about cutting the size of government then cuts of this magnitude are just the drop in the bucket.

I'm guessing that Washington, behind all the bluster, realize this is the only way cuts will happen as well. Letting a lame duck president take the hit is the best solution to keeping the public at bay. At this point, the majority of the public puts just as much blame on the GOP as they do the Democrats so there is no downside to either party in letting it happen.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/03/13.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup and Today they announce that we are giving 190 Million dollars to Eqypt at the same time that we cripple the Dept of Defense , lay off hundreds of thousands of people and furlough nearly a million. I cant tell you how ecstatic I am that my 20% pay cut is gonna go to the Muslim Brotherhood. This country is [bleep] beyond all belief!

IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Obama's boyfriend,Reggie Love,said Barack-Has-Lips.

Someone apparently misinterpreted it to say Barack-A-Lypse. LOL.

[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
If thay want to make cuts to save money lets shut down some of our overseas bases. Why are we spending billions to protect Japan and Korea? I spent plenty of time in overseas and most of these places want us out anyway.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The news agencies are already floating the "looming govt shutdown" crisis. All becasue the GOP wouldn't listen to the celebtrity in chief. They don't give up.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500
And anyone that voted blowbammy can step in front of the train first.

Gunner

Can I drive the train? Please....Please..oh come on Gunner please....

Yes you can Paul, floorboard that [bleep]. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by sse
The news agencies are already floating the "looming govt shutdown" crisis. All becasue the GOP wouldn't listen to the celebtrity in chief. They don't give up.
Of course, it is never obamma's fault. Nuthing ever is. Just blame the "extremist Republicans" in the House. This is the statagy of the media. He gets a free pass from the press every time. When Bush was in office (And I was no big fan of him) no matter what went wrong it was always his fault in the eyes of the press.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The mainstream press is pretty much making itself irrelevant in the eyes of the citizenry. Must be tough watching the world pass them by.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by fish head
I just heard this on FOX and I sure hope it catches on with the MSM.

I have to say that I'm hearing more and more negativity directed at Hussein from the left in regards to his fiscal policies. What was once never mentioned, in particular the debt and his role in sequestration, is now being discussed.

"Barackalypse Wrecks" certainly has a clear connotation to what the bastaard has been [deliberately] doing to the country, doesn't it!!?? shocked mad

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 2,017 guests, and 966 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,658
Posts18,512,822
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.