Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK...hows this for expression.....

[Linked Image]

We can get your wife a superb Mal for a LOT less than 85K....

Just sayin...... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's not a German Shepherd?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If its not, the breeder owes me a refund!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His coloring and expressions are sublime!

I know that we could, but she likes the bragging rights of having a ridiculously expensive...well...anything....for no particular reason...

Seriously though, she's fallen in love and wants one. We have too many dogs now as it is though and need to wait until one hits the rabbit trails in the sky before we get another dog.

She wants to learn to train them too, so naturally, I hooked her up with several of your articles....

Now we return this thread back to the regularly scheduled program "Jehovah Witness Chew Toys"

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
If its not, the breeder owes me a refund!
Well, it sure looks like one, but you mentioned Malinois. Must have misunderstood you.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

As far as I can tell, yep!

I just know ingwe's affinity for Mal's, doing similar work, so was so inclined to inform him that he's contagious....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I brought up the Mal's...

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
I brought up the Mal's...
Oh, yeah. But I took it to imply that picture was one, even though to me it looks very much German Shepherd. Great looking Shepherd, too, by the way. I grew up with a couple of German Shepherds. Have an affinity for them. Never got one for myself as an adult, though, due to the shedding. I get short haired dogs like Dobermans, Pitbulls, and Pit mixes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet they appreciate a good JW chew toy as well! grin

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

As far as I can tell, yep!

I just know ingwe's affinity for Mal's, doing similar work, so was so inclined to inform him that he's contagious....

Tell your wife I can get her an extremely expensive Mal, and can teach her how to train-also extremely expensive- that should make her happy grin

I have a date to get bitten by a Mal later today. Good times.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
grin I don't get any solicitors at my home since I moved here almost a decade ago, since my acre is completely surrounded by chain link fence to the outer edges, i.e., you need to enter the locked gate to get to the door, and there's always been a Pitbull or Pit mix in the yard. Folks are scared of them like nothing else, so that's my breed pick. I also like their looks and personality. I try not to advertize the fact (other than at the Campfire) that Pitbulls, unless conditioned otherwise, tend to like everybody they meet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not financing your next Africa trip, amigo.

At least not until I acquire that spot in MT. At least the Hutterits tend to stay to themselves!

I wonder if there are any decent Mal breeders in this region of the south...

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
I have a date to get bitten by a Mal later today. Good times.
Agitator, eh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin I don't get any solicitors at my home since I moved here almost a decade ago, since my acre is completely surrounded by chain link fence to the outer edges, i.e., you need to enter the locked fence to get to the door, and there's always been a Pitbull or Pit mix in the yard. Folks are scared of them like nothing else, so that's my breed pick. I also like their looks and personality. I try not to advertize the fact (other than at the Campfire) that Pitbulls, unless conditioned otherwise, tend to like everybody they meet.

you have pits but ive got a 10 pound skipperkee thats made people damn near chit their pants, which of us truly has the bad arse dog? mine requires no preconditioning towards a breed grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I wonder if there are any decent Mal breeders in this region of the south...

Just say when, I'll help you find one..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My brother wife is a Jehovah's Witness. When i was younger and not as polite as i am today , when she would always try to give me their pamphlets, i would say thanks, i need this, because I'm out of chit paper. I now am more tolerant of her and she doesn't try to force her religion on me, i guess she has now figured out it is a waste of time.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And paper. grin

Last edited by eyeball; 03/04/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
When they show up I let them talk. If long enough I can tell when they put their foot in their mouth if you know the bible well enough. Sometimes I can't put my finger on the untruth but the spirit tells me so. I question them then. That makes them question their own beliefs( maybe) I can almost always get them to question themselves. Last one was a little heated. Older guy, suit, tie, cowboy hat. I told him I was on the official JW web sight and noticed they believe Jesus was hung on a stake. I think some translations do say that, he pointed it out. I pointed out it makes no difference if hung on a stake or cross. JW's say this to bring doubt of any bible not theirs. I told them they are trying to deny what happened and the significance of what happened on the cross. He didn't like my answer. We were a bit tense and he left and was not back since. Point is they are decieved and will not even hear any other point of view. I also tell them Charles Rusell had his issues too.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
A buddy of mine in upstate NY had them come by when he was trying to get a roof on his shop before a storm. They wouldn't let up even though he told them he was pressed for time and had to get the roof dried in. One of them came up the ladder and got on the roof and started condemning him. He through the bugger off the roof into his bushes. I asked him if it hurt the guy. He said he didn't think so, they were both running pretty good when he last saw them! I've never had a bad experience with them. I'll talk to them for a minute or two and excuse myself. Never had them badger me after telling them politely that I wasn't interested in their creative bible.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
My brother wife is a Jehovah's Witness. When i was younger and not as polite as i am today , when she would always try to give me their pamphlets, i would say thanks, i need this, because I'm out of chit paper. I now am more tolerant of her and she doesn't try to force her religion on me, i guess she has now figured out it is a waste of time.

Don't you try that reverse psychology chit on me!

grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.