Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 458Win

The fact that some men here have a problem with members of the opposite sex being alone together is more illuminating about their inner thoughts and intentions than it is about this case.

With all due respect Phil, It really doesn't matter at all what you or I think,

What matters most is what the dude walking in is thinking,

I myself was never really good at reading other people's minds.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by carbon12

Read your PMs.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Originally Posted by GeoW
RIP Greg Rodriquez.

Many at the fire lost my respect a long time ago. A Hell of a lot more lost it today.

Exactly. People here trash talking Greg should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree 100%. Unfortunately we've been around here long enough to know lots and lots of members here have no shame, conscience, morals, decency, etc.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
There are people in this world who love to wallow in other people's misery like a dog wallows in a fresh pile of cow schit. When they're done they will smile wag there tail and be proud of themselves totally oblivious to the fact that they are covered in schit and disgusting.

Almost twenty years ago one of the most wonderful people in my life was murdered by a jealous ex boyfriend. Then all the detectives and moral crusaders hung out at the coffee shop and beauty shop today they are on the internet allowing more people to be hurt for no reason.

"He is one of the Legion lost."

"You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat- catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family."
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And the anti-gunners/hunters are dancing in the streets. Damn shame. I'll not even post some of the comments I saw online from the anti's. They are as troubling as rrroae's.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Toolelk
Yes

Their website sucks.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not even by staying indoors all day with the windows closed and the doors locked is anyone safe from this rain of sh�t.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This wasn't a spur of the moment thing concerning this woman husband. It appears he hasn't trusted his wife for a while or he wouldn't have followed her to the mother home. This would have been the only way he knew where she was. He came armed expecting to find her with another man and he did. If he got the right person who knows, but he came there with the intentions of shooting the man she was with and Greg guilty or innocence payed the price of being with this mans wife in the middle of the night having wine and who know what else. Business or not , he set himself up and now he is dead. All you guys taking his side don't know what was really going on and just because he writes for a Gun Magazine doesn't make him a Saint. I would like for the same ones who justifies this situation Greg put himself in , find your wife with another man in the middle of the night drinking wine and you had no idea this was going on. I guess you would say, excuse me, i'm sorry honey i didn't know you had late night company, i will leave and come back when you two are finished doing whatever you are doing. I want to ask every one , if you was Greg wife, what would you think if your husband was killed in the middle of the night with another man wife in her home, by her husband, wouldn't you be just a little bit suspicious ?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
krp and 458Win,

Excellent points.

My wife and I are both in the hunting/firearms business. My wife has even flown to other states to go hunting with other men. I also know a bunch of other women in the business, who often end up in hunting camps, motels, etc. with men.

Sometimes people in the business even meet at each other's homes, and talk a lot, often with a drink or two involved. They do this because both because they're in the business and because they really like hunting and shooting. Some are men and some are women. This does't mean they're fooling around, though even in our business it's common for unsubstantiated rumors to fly--and always from men.

On a side note, it may sound obvious (though it obviously wouldn't be to some who've posted here) but the woman's husband could just have POSSIBLY been a real [bleep]. If she wanted to talk business with Greg, she might have had to get the hell away for a couple hours.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And the anti-gunners/hunters are dancing in the streets. Damn shame. I'll not even post some of the comments I saw online from the anti's. They are as troubling as rrroae's.

lol

Ain't you the peach who loves hanging out with other men's chicks and then bragging about it on here?

Tell me "friend" why folks should be more worried about me.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You guys got it that she and her husband where split up right ? That she was living at her mom's BECAUSE of it ? That her murdering EX husband had beat her previously ? No point letting facts get in the way .

Takes a special kind of coward to beat a woman....any woman

This blaming Greg (who I did not have the pleasure of knowing personally) and/or the lady is like the anti's when they blame GUNS for a psycho's actions.

Lot of lack of class

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Just a question--- would a phone call to the husband to let him know a business associate was stopping by been a good idea??

Maybe she did call, and that's how the no good murdering [bleep] knew where to find them.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big C
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Just a question--- would a phone call to the husband to let him know a business associate was stopping by been a good idea??

Maybe she did call, and that's how the no good murdering [bleep] knew where to find them.

Speculator

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It would be relevant to know the distance between mom's house and the marital home.

About three beers.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=bea175]This wasn't a spur of the moment thing concerning this woman husband. It appears he hasn't trusted his wife for a while or he wouldn't have followed her to the mother home. This would have been the only way he knew where she was. He came armed expecting to find her with another man and he did. If he got the right person who knows, but he came there with the intentions of shooting the man she was with and Greg guilty or innocence payed the price of being with this mans wife in the middle of the night having wine and who know what else. Business or not , he set himself up and now he is dead. All you guys taking his side don't know what was really going on and just because he writes for a Gun Magazine doesn't make him a Saint. I would like for the same ones who justifies this situation Greg put himself in , find your wife with another man in the middle of the night drinking wine and you had no idea this was going on. I guess you would say, excuse me, i'm sorry honey i didn't know you had late night company, i will leave and come back when you two are finished doing whatever you are doing. I want to ask every one , if you was Greg wife, what would you think if your husband was killed in the middle of the night with another man wife in her home, by her husband, wouldn't you be just a little bit suspicious ? [/quote.

How do we know Greg's wife didn't know he was there? we don't. Of course no one thought of that because they would rather rub someone's name in chit. They want to believe what suits them, regardless of the truth. Which none of us know at this time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lorne
You guys got it that she and her husband where split up right ? That she was living at her mom's BECAUSE of it ?

So it would seem the late night visit wasn't as innocent as some of you have speculated.

If you don't get that flashing bulb going off in your head that says, "danger Will Robinson" when visiting another man's woman late at night in an intimate setting, you really are dense as a rock. Everyone here knows it but some like talking out of their azz.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys got it that she and her husband where split up right ? That she was living at her mom's BECAUSE of it ? That her murdering EX husband had beat her previously ? No point letting facts get in the way .

This blaming Greg (who I did not have the pleasure of knowing personally) and/or the lady is like the anti's when they blame GUNS for a psycho's actions.

Lot of lack of class

you sir are the type of person who is excused and not fit for jury duty, because you blindly only look at one side of the story and don't look at both sides , there is only a 50 % chance he is innocence and 50% chance he is guilty. There are always two sides to a story. Plus his wife and kids will have to go on knowing her husband their father was killed by a jealous husband in another woman house in the middle of the night.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lot of lack of class

If Greg knew this woman well, he sure as hell knew her situation. I dont know about you, or anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldnt be alone, at that time of night, with a woman separated from a crazy ex....sorry, but I dont do stupid schit like that. Either way, whether sexually involved or not, he put himself in a situation that ended in his death. A little common sense goes a long [bleep] way.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rrroae
You guys got it that she and her husband where split up right ? That she was living at her mom's BECAUSE of it ?

So it would seem the late night visit wasn't as innocent as some of you have speculated.

If you don't get that flashing bulb going off in your head that says, "danger Will Robinson" when visiting another man's woman late at night in an intimate setting, you really are dense as a rock. Everyone here knows it but some like talking out of their azz.

Absolutely beyond belief

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And I'm not naive, something may have been going. But without knowing one way or the other, I'm not going to run someone's name into the ground.

The ones who are,are hoping something was going on and it comes out so they can pound on their little [bleep] chests and say "I told you so, I told you so!" and feel good about themselves.

Bill

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, Amos63, 30incher, AceBall, 257_X_50, 17 invisible), 1,091 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,979
Posts18,519,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.