Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
F
F
Thanks Bwanajcj.

I just hope that all these venomous folks who seem to carry an axe to grind will have a little positive will and will respect what the man was actually able to accomplish for all of us in his short life. G-rod was a great dude.

By the way, I'm the former editor-in-chief of Shooting Times magazine, and I signed Greg to his first contract, and I never looked back. Greg was a great man, and he deserves so much more that what I see here.

GB1

F
F
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by flynylon
"I am so sick of these kangaroo courts..."

flynylon

Once more from the roof top !

Yep. I've outed myself from a lurker of five years plus (longer than your a$s has been a member here, campfire ranger) in order to defend a dear dead friend. So who are you? Feel free to let me know who you are and where you reside.

F
F
My name is Mike Nischalke, and I live in Boerne, Texas. Who are you?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Mike i think he was echoing your sentiment

www.mbogo.net
281-494-4151
F
F
Quite possibly, you're right. I thought I was getting called out, so I outed myself to ensure there was no way that I was hiding anonymously behind an internet screen name as so many do here. You know who I am, and you know where to find me, should you have any questions.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry bud for acting like a complete azz. Nailed your bud pretty good in an effort to make a trivial point.

Sometimes I too easily forget there are real people at the end of some of these stories.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
flynylon and bwanajcj I'm sorry for the loss of your friend and my prayers go out for Greg and all the families involved, especially the children. I hope by your posting more facts the attacks of a good mans reputation will stop.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by flynylon
I am so sick of these kangaroo court jurors weighing in to distort the facts of what Greg was doing in Lindsey's mother's kitchen. Proof Research, Lindsey's employer, was a sponsor of Greg's show, and they were innocently having a drink at the time the husband burst in with his delusional accusations.

She was also a good friend of Greg's, and I came to know her quite well through trade shows. Despite the fact that the news outlets have claimed that her mother was out of town, I have it on very good authority that her mother was in her house, and she was the one who made the 911 call. Greg flew into Kalispell about an hour before he was killed by a guy who was apparently off his meds.

What we have here is a situation that three children are now without fathers, yet you livingroom jurors are so G0DDAMN quick to crucify the man in a forum that his children will definitely read someday down the road--probably sooner than later.

The articles that are out there expressly indicate that the investigators are convinced that nothing nefarious or romantic was going on, yet those who are jealous of Greg's rapid rise to fame are so quick to impale him on a pike as a cheater. Greg was a great friend of mine, and I can assure you that he was meeting up with a great industry gal with nothing going on other than exploring how they can work to elevate a newer company with revolutionary designs in the area of carbon fiber. You may not know how the industry works, but 95% of the deals that bring you great guns happen late at night, and more than likely cocktails are involved.

I lost a great friend, you lost another staunch defender of the 2nd Amendment and supreme hunting advocate, his wife lost a loving husband, and his children lost a wonderful father who would give anything in the world for his kids. Three kids are now growing up without their fathers. Have a little respect. Let it go, and stop the venomous attacks on a dead man who can't defend himself.

Thank You Sir.
As the old saying goes,"If you cannot say anything good about the man,don't say anything at all."

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope by your posting more facts the attacks of a good mans reputation will stop.

Well said. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by baldhunter
As the old saying goes,"If you cannot say anything good about the man,don't say anything at all."

So back to my earlier point...

Does this mean no more threads about Obama, Feinstein, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Jesse Jackson, or any others on a very long list?

Don't be a bunch of hypocrites with posts like this.

Edit: A short glance at your post history sure shows a different trend than what you just posted. whistle

Last edited by ColdBore; 03/10/13. Reason: looked at post history
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Coldbore, you're not the only one who sees the hypocrisy but in light of the new info posted by some who seem to have known this fella quite well, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

If it were my friend who was being unfairly targeted, I'd be furious and that's what I couldn't see.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
OK I'll stop too.

My point has been made.

I wasn't targeting anybody involved in the situation, just pointing out that some posters really do tend to ignore the fact that their actions don't follow their words, depending on whether somebody is in their "in" crowd, or considered the "enemy".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
Coldbore, you're not the only one who sees the hypocrisy...

Sending prayers on one hand...and wishing for the death of liberals, homosexuals, etc. on the other...this board is full of that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by milespatton
I hope by your posting more facts the attacks of a good mans reputation will stop.

Well said. miles

+1. Loved reading Greg's articles, especially when he wrote for Texas Fish and Game.

Bill

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Let it all come out in the end reports. Some will be correct here, some will not be. And there is NO guarantee as to which.

But time will answer the questions.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by baldhunter

So back to my earlier point...

Does this mean no more threads about Obama, Feinstein, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Jesse Jackson, or any others on a very long list?

Don't be a bunch of hypocrites with posts like this.

Edit: A short glance at your post history sure shows a different trend than what you just posted. whistle

I guess you hadn't noticed the difference but the politicians you mentioned are all alive but Greg R, the father of three children and husband to a loving wife is not alive.

Showing respect must not be what you do well.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I really liked Gregs gun articles my prayers for both families.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
I guess you hadn't noticed the difference but the politicians you mentioned are all alive but Greg R, the father of three children and husband to a loving wife is not alive.

How many hear have WISHED them dead, repeatedly?

So it's all OK I guess cause it hasn't happened yet.

Let's change the names a bit... Ted Kennedy, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Trayvon Martin... I can remember lots of folks here bashing them, and they're all dead.

Keep trying to justify the hypocrisy....

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Showing respect must not be what you do well.

Neither is kissing azz of the popular crowd, or getting all emotional over somebody I'd never met.

Not ashamed one bit of that either.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You really do feel good about the stupid things you have said and evidently want to keep on saying. Carry on.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 15 invisible), 817 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.