Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm not so sure it's nearly as cut and dry as you depict it.

Bullshitt... You are a Monday morning quarterback. And the worst thing is that you actually believe ALL of your own nuttiness.
Let me clue you in on something that we all know,except you.
You are an inept little man that shouldn't be allowed to own a computer. Everything you post is crap. EVERYTHING!
I hope the truth hurts.
Truth is what it is, but you have no power over what's true and what's not, not even if you recruit others to buttress your claims, and untruth hurts not at all. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Truth is what it is, but you have no power of what's true and what's not, not even if you recruit others to buttress your claims, and untruth hurts not at all. wink

Wow. ^^^ This shows just how goofy you really are.
Recruit? I don't recruit anything or anyone.
You really are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by ColKlink
I have never been treated so poorly as we have been treated by TSA and Homeland Security when traveling internationally. I still find it hard to believe that a supposedly free people tolerates their fascist BS.

I was treated MUCH worse by security in Turkey, than I have ever been in America by TSA folks. The dang turks held me at machine gun point, while they yelled at me in some foreign language! That was for just having a little pocket knife.

I vowed never to visit Turkey after seeing "Midnight Express" as a kid.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I was treated MUCH worse by security in Turkey, than I have ever been in America by TSA folks. The dang turks held me at machine gun point, while they yelled at me in some foreign language! That was for just having a little pocket knife.

I had a similar experience in Hong Kong(pre 9-11) that convinced me to leave me pocket knife at home.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Had a similar run in with Turkish security when they found a pair of Swarovski 7x42's in my hand luggage..To this day I have no idea what the actual problem was, as I do not speak Turkish, but evidently standing your ground and shouting back in English was enough to "solve" the problem...

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by deflave
I have a serious question about this.

If I wanted to start an airline (we'll call it "GFA") and I had all my customers sign a waiver and simply did not have security. None. My airline, my passengers, everybody is on the same page. We simply don't give a [bleep]. Armed guards are on every flight, they'll handle whatever happens.

Could somebody do this legally?

How are your people going to get through the airport to get to your plane? Say "I'm flying GFA", and just walk around the security checkpoint?

How will they connect at the next airport? I don't imagine your little venture is going to service every airport, so they'll need to get on another airline somewhere. Do we just allow them to take their knives, guns, grenades, pepper spray, whatever with them on the next flight?

Then how do they get out of the final destination airport? Just get off the plane and stroll through the airport, intermingled with everybody who HAS been screened?

Repeat all of the above for their checked luggage...

So, even if you could start up your little airline, I foresee you having to build your own separate terminals, in every city, as well.

And that's just for starters.

But hey, don't let those little things stop you. Go for it! laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As if we didn't already know that TSA was nothing more than window dressing for bleating sheeple.

But I have to admire the sudden honesty of the former TSA monkey.

It was done because the Bush Administration was under tremendous pressure to stop future terrorists from boarding planes.
For you to claim anything else is idiotic.

And you didn't think this apparatus was going to be turned inward on the citizens?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

"You're a [bleep] loon."

"I suppose, if I were, I wouldn't know it,..........."

"Do you really fly?"

There's got to be a good joke there somewhere, but darn if I can think of one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I spent over a year building an airport, with top security clearance.

Consequently, I do NOT feel safe while flying.

That being said, it's not all on the TSA either.

BFD!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Leave is accrued bi-weekly...starting Gov. employees receive 4 hours of annual and 4 hours of sick leave per pay period, not weekly (26 pay periods). That equals, if my math is correct, 104 hours of paid vacation a year. After 3 years of service, annual leave is bumped to 6 hours per pay period, or 156 hours per year. After 15 years of service it bumps to 8 hours of annual per period or 208 hours a year. Sick leave never increases, 4 hours per pay period, no matter length of service. Each employee is also only allowed to carry over 240 hours of annual per year...any annual beyond 240 hours is lost after Jan. 1, unpaid.

That is still quite the deal! Where else other than Gov't can you get more than 2 weeks of vacation the first year? And where else can you get 4 weeks after 3 years?

Are these people under an SEIU contract?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

You're a [bleep] loon.
I suppose, if I were, I wouldn't know it...

There you have it... irrefutable logic!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (2alphas2, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 163bc, 35 invisible), 1,946 guests, and 1,064 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,214
Posts18,503,952
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.