-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here if pits act agressive cops just cap their ass.... done deal no [bleep] around...Little [bleep] monsters should be banned period...If you would defend dogs over little kids and helpless people you are a worthless [bleep] moron

Last edited by highridge1; 03/16/13.

1 and done
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Poisoning a pitbull is an honorable undertaking, providing that shooting is not an option.

Poisoning an animal is never honorable.
Poison is an indiscriminate killer, and results in a horrific death.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by highridge1
If you would defend dogs over little kids and helpless people you are a worthless [bleep] moron

This exact same argument is used by the anti-gunners...

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeh and pits have provided a horrific death to alot of kids...... Some people are so [bleep] up..... You pit lovers can eat rotten [bleep]...

1 and done
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
It makes absolutely no sense to talk about how pits are bred to be loving, docile, and not dangerous in one sentence and then in the next to talk about how they are the poor mans estate mastiff.
Sure it does. The mere appearance of a typical member of the breed strikes fear in the hearts of many, partly due to all the bad publicity, but they also have a look of fearless capacity to do harm. This is why folks get Rotties and Dobes, too, but they cost more to feed.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Most pit dog owners know nothing about that and therefore have a dangerous animal they can't control unless the dog agrees with them. Therefore most pit owners have a dangerous dog and shouldn't be allowed to have them.
And yet, amazingly, the overwhelming majority of Pitbulls live out their entire lives never having harmed a human being. Must be magic involved in that somehow. smirk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeh and pits have provided a horrific death to alot of kids......
So have people, and likely in much higher percentages in relation to their numbers on the planet. Lets exterminate people.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yeh and pits have provided a horrific death to alot of kids...... Some people are so [bleep] up..... You pit lovers can eat rotten [bleep]...

Did you read the article???? The "innoccent kids" were in their mid 50's. She was living in a ratted out chithole ghetto house with her boyfriend with 4 adult pits, a litter of pit puppies, and with a backyard that had no fence. Obviously what we had here was ghetto trash making their money by puppy milling pitbulls. My neighbors to my rear are no different and WHEN, not if, they are attacked by their dogs I doubt I will feel sorry for them.

When you speak with your emotions like this you seem just like any other liberal.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Most pit dog owners know nothing about that and therefore have a dangerous animal they can't control unless the dog agrees with them. Therefore most pit owners have a dangerous dog and shouldn't be allowed to have them.

Here is my honest solution to a problem that I am willing to admit exists. The problem is that people who cannot control their animals own breeds that when left to their abilities and lacking proper human socializtion, have been known to maul and kill people. Let us not forget that these same people also have the right to have kids.

So, here is my solution; every person at the age of 18 upon high school graduation or completion of a GED shall be required to take the military entrance exam, the ASVAB. If that person cannot obtain a high enough score to enlist in any of the respective military branches, that individual shall be sterilized and not allowed to own any breed capable of killing any being larger than a squirrel.

How does that sound?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
More gov't control is always the answer...

Said no conservative, ever.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sounds like a gut shot pit.

whiiiiiiiine whiiiiiiiine

MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Here is my honest solution to a problem that I am willing to admit exists. The problem is that people who cannot control their animals own breeds that when left to their abilities and lacking proper human socializtion, have been known to maul and kill people. Let us not forget that these same people also have the right to have kids.

So, here is my solution; every person at the age of 18 upon high school graduation or completion of a GED shall be required to take the military entrance exam, the ASVAB. If that person cannot obtain a high enough score to enlist in any of the respective military branches, that individual shall be sterilized and not allowed to own any breed capable of killing any being larger than a squirrel.

How does that sound?
Should appeal to all the liberals who've chimed in for this thread. grin

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who knew there would be so many libs on a gun forum?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Who knew there'd be so many ghetto dog lovers on a gun forum?

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yeah I'm real ghetto.

You are quite the intellectual.

^^^^^^^^^^^
SARCASM

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It makes absolutely no sense to talk about how pits are bred to be loving, docile, and not dangerous in one sentence and then in the next to talk about how they are the poor mans estate mastiff.
Sure it does. The mere appearance of a typical member of the breed strikes fear in the hearts of many, partly due to all the bad publicity, but they also have a look of fearless capacity to do harm. This is why folks get Rotties and Dobes, too, but they cost more to feed.
the appearance is associated with learning through example what pits can do and what they do. Unfortunately, some are too slow to learn from the multitude of previous incidents.

They aren't afraid of the dog because of its looks. It's looks lets people know its a pit. A German Shepard looks meaner and more dangerous, but doesn't carry the fear factor of pits because they are not trained to kill and maim.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Says Einstein.

Well, if them that don't like pits are liberals,

then them that like them are ghetto trash.

Did I type slow enough?

MAGA
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You need to go back and look at the thread that Ingwe posted of him training a dog to attack.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
People aren't libs for not liking a dog breed. They have lib tendencies if they feel we should ban or regulate people owning a dog breed, in this case.

And I have no idea how fast you typed. But, I'm guessing you used one finger and it was plenty slow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't know if you guys have seen this one from a few days ago. But when I saw it on national news I thought.....bet money its a Pit before I even could verify it, based on behavior alone. Defend them [bleep] all u want but IMO theres no turning back for the breed.

http://gothamist.com/2013/03/13/video_pit_bull_comes_out_of_nowhere.php

Cant drink a [bleep] Big Gulp in New York, but they give the owners of dogs that attack children without provocation a pass!

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 14,719 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,169
Posts18,542,977
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.