Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART

You should pick NZ, we have enough opinionated parasitic solicitor filth here as it is.
laugh You're on a roll. Cracking me up.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm too old to imigrate, so I'll have to settle on visiting!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by brianmac
Some of its a bit hard to answer as I've never lived in another country. I'm better at answering hunting questions. An american gunsmith friend thinks he would be better off in the states mainly due to our high taxes and housing costs.
Taxes are said to be 50% of income when you count all the hidden ones.We get a lot of social welfare.
Theres a govt immigration website but basically you need a preferred trade or lots of money.
We have crime here but I dont know what to compare it too. Im 64 and have only been the victim of a few minor burglaries in my life.
The average family has trouble saving money.Most people seem to get ahead by the rising equity in their houses.No capital gains tax yet.Hard for the young ones to get their first house though.
You talked me into it? When's the next train to your country leave? grin

Just kidding. Thanks for the reply. smile

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART

In the end there were just not enough of us as the cities held the voting power.
Sounds way too familiar.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who is this female?

Jim

This a female?

Last edited by arkypete; 04/02/13.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
People here get disgusted with the government and well we should. We should have gotten disgusted with it a couple of generations back and done something about it. That's the worst thing about America is the ever intrusive noses of the government.

I've never heard of hardly anywhere that has better gun laws than we do. The politicos are trying hard to change that though and they want to know all about the guns we've already got.

That's the biggest problem with it all the way I see it.

If the government had a scrap of care in the world about how free are we the people there would be NO gun laws save that original one which is supreme law of the land.

All the rest aren't laws, they're lies.
And the tellers of those lies, the supporters and defenders, and especially the enforcers of them, are LIARS!

Busted.
Red handed.
Anti-America, anti-freedom swine, one and all.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
What EE says is true though, the gun laws are significantly worse EVERYWHERE. There is no other country that recognizes a God given right to own firearms, everybody else is behind us. As far as I'm concerned in any place where you can't own a firearm you're essentially a slave. We are the only place where you can be remotely free, not free enough for me mind you, but more free than any other place on earth by virtue of our firearms laws. We MUST not let the democrats take that away from us, if the second amendment falls then the rest of the constitution is worthless and the U.S.A. effectively ceases to exist.

Replaced by "The U.S."
A government that owns a country and a people, lock, stock, and barrel.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RISJR
Blow me, retard. Your stupidity in not realizing your own hypocrisy must only be lost on you.

Your chickish whining is what's c-ish. If the heat is too much for you, go have some savage99 fun in the "miscellaneous" forum,d-bag.

PS...was that nice enough for you?

No hypocrisy (or whining) in asking nicely why you feel entitled to be a dick.

Just please don't make all the other mean girls pick on me, okay princess?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 117LBS, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 2,763 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,972
Posts18,499,343
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.