-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is anyone really trying to persuade me that our government is doing so to prepare for civil war?

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Two questions; do we have any fire members that are either themselves or family members employed by some division of dhs? Does the government need to shoot you to have attacked you or your Constitutional Rights? You can hem and haw about the fore site of your preparedness for the current lack of ammo availability, but if this keeps up, and it appears it will, they will have accomplished their goal of disarming us without giving the defining incident that would commence hostilities.
The fact that of the billions and billions of dollars that are spent by the government, and this is the first time that they are using the excuse of "trying to get a deal" would show me that they have a sick sense of humor anyway. Hate to have the ammo companies get fat off gov contracts like the contractors of military hardware that is built by companies that don t do civilian business.
Conspiracy theory? It s happening in real time right before our eyes, some of us are sitting back with hope that the Great Uncle Sugar would never do us this way. Wake up ash-holes, they don t have to physically put you in a camp to have you so far under their thumb that resisting them won t even being an option.

1/504 PIR
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by RISJR
Paperwork day. I move as fast as those typing my dictation. An engineers paperwork can't be that much different.

sitting on a hill enjoyin gthe sunshine...aren't smart phones great? Aloows me to check in on you guys once in a while smile

=================

Or sitting in a treestand. This is my busy time of year in light of postponing matters from the fall so I could play outdoors.

With long time staff members, a computer, a scanner/printer/fax and a CrackBerry, my clients will think I'm slaving in my office when I'm actually walking a Wyoming hillside with you.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by Gadfly
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Your breakdown doesn't identify all the necessary storage facilities though, does it?

Are you suggesting if there are only 10 DHS entities they couldn't have more than 10 storage facilities?

Dude, you full well know that the secret DHS bunker is in Area 51. Right where the Alien slave laborers built it....geez!

That is a negative there, DonkeyGroper. grin
The armory is in the basement of the Alamo.

DonkeyGroper is a new one! laugh Well done, sir!

Everybody knows that the basement of the Alamo is the depository and not in fact the actual armory.

There has to be something very important there. The authorities are denying it's existence.

ego operor non tutela
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must be an ALIEN Invasion fixing to happen. Wonder from what planet or universe they come from.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cabo

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Or border agents covering thousands of road miles, etc?

Are we not to question any numbers? $8 million a year for ammo for training border patrol when they aren't allowed to fire their weapons until after they use their bean bag guns?

That is completely erroneous information.

When you type things like this you make the pro-gun community look foolish.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What ever it reall is...

It is not good

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stripe55
Two questions; do we have any fire members that are either themselves or family members employed by some division of dhs? Does the government need to shoot you to have attacked you or your Constitutional Rights? You can hem and haw about the fore site of your preparedness for the current lack of ammo availability, but if this keeps up, and it appears it will, they will have accomplished their goal of disarming us without giving the defining incident that would commence hostilities.
The fact that of the billions and billions of dollars that are spent by the government, and this is the first time that they are using the excuse of "trying to get a deal" would show me that they have a sick sense of humor anyway. Hate to have the ammo companies get fat off gov contracts like the contractors of military hardware that is built by companies that don t do civilian business.
Conspiracy theory? It s happening in real time right before our eyes, some of us are sitting back with hope that the Great Uncle Sugar would never do us this way. Wake up ash-holes, they don t have to physically put you in a camp to have you so far under their thumb that resisting them won t even being an option.

Ok.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I never once mentioned civil war.. only thing I questioned was the wisdom of buying and paying for storing and securing 3 years worth of ammunition as opposed to keeping far lower reserves. CBP is keeping an inventory of almost 5,000 rounds per border patrol agent - that strikes me as wasteful.

Hmmm...

22,000 uniformed personnel. Figure 75 rounds per qual. 4 times a year that comes to 6,600,000 rounds. Not counting any other type of training, remedials, etc...

The only people that are alarmed by these numbers are people that have never worked on a range.

Travis

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I never once mentioned civil war.. only thing I questioned was the wisdom of buying and paying for storing and securing 3 years worth of ammunition as opposed to keeping far lower reserves. CBP is keeping an inventory of almost 5,000 rounds per border patrol agent - that strikes me as wasteful.

Many of us maintain an inventory of that and then some. About my 22LR inventory alone. Not even 1 drawer of my ammo cabinet. Same drawer would hold 5000 rds of 223 easley. My point is storeing that much ammo in several areas would not require that much space in reality.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'd think out government wouldn't even have to fire a single bullet to seek compliance by 90% of the population. Simply turn off the water,electricity and freeze the financial accounts of all involved, plus their innocent family members, and you'd have close to a full tap out,save for the really ultra-tough internet freedom fighters.

We win with our vote and in the courtroom. The rest is simply silly talk.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yep. I can't believe the idiocy of some people here. I wonder what the annual toilet paper budget is of the DHS? Probably should limit themselves to 3 squares per visit, or bring their own. whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd think out government wouldn't even have to fire a single bullet to seek compliance by 90% of the population. Simply turn off the water,electricity and freeze the financial accounts of all involved, plus their innocent family members, and you'd have close to a full tap out,save for the really ultra-tough internet freedom fighters.

You mean, follow the Constitution!? eekshocked

That's dangerous talk amongst the kook brigade.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Or border agents covering thousands of road miles, etc?

Are we not to question any numbers? $8 million a year for ammo for training border patrol when they aren't allowed to fire their weapons until after they use their bean bag guns?
That is completely erroneous information.

When you type things like this you make the pro-gun community look foolish.

Travis

It was somewhat in jest because I doubt that 5,000 rounds are fired by agents in the field in total every year considering how often they jail their own agents for defending themselves. But as to bean bags...

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Wow. I think you'd be surprised by what would happen if the government ever turned off the electricity or water to force compliance. Do you have ANY idea how many ex-military are out in the population? I know we don't have the toughness that you courtroom types do, but you are WAY off base here.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stumpman
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public..._id=9cde768f-bb3a-4fd9-8176-1745c21519c2

Briefly, they claim they have 263 million rounds in inventory, they use 88 million rounds a year for training, and buy 105'ish million a year.

Interesting numbers... but nowhere near 1.6 billion rounds.

Though the numbers do seem to indicate they are building up their inventory by 18 million rounds a year? And why do they need 3 years worth of ammo stored in inventory?
How much does the average shooter have in there inventory?

Evidently from the recent buying spree, not even a years worth...

Never did understand even folks that go to wmart to buy a couple boxes of ammo during dove season. I buy 10 cases or so every so many years...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Wow. I think you'd be surprised by what would happen if the government ever turned off the electricity or water to force compliance. Do you have ANY idea how many ex-military are out in the population? I know we don't have the toughness that you courtroom types do, but you are WAY off base here.
============

Toughness of courtroom types? That was cute, Calhoun. Do you think they're at least as tough as Internet tough guy types? How about the pragmatic and reality types? Do you think those types factor into the equation?

William Arthur Ward

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually, Bob, I'll give you some credit. You say 90% would fold - that's probably about right.

Now the question is whether the 30 million that didn't fold would convince the government of the error of it's ways long enough for you legal beagles to get stuff straightened out, or if we'd have to start from scratch afterwards.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
30 million cohesive, coordinated people armed with small arms would be a formidable foe for sure.

What reality would leave us with though is 30 million scattered, uncoordinated, distrusting individuals. They wouldn't know who their friends were or who their enemies were and if you said you were a friend, they wouldn't believe ya anyways. That's not very convincing to anyone....

Turdlike, by default.
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 16,122 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,156
Posts18,542,747
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.