Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by deflave
I'll post no more about Brian Terry. You dipschits are simply dragging me into your abyss of stupidity.

Travis

You've publicly called me a liar, and now that you can't back up a single thing you've said, you're just going to crawl into the woodwork?

Man up, and either show me where I'm wrong or admit you're a clueless frigging troll and apologize.

Laughin'...

You just keep postin' your lies. You got it all figured out.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
You've publicly called me a liar, and now that you can't back up a single thing you've said, you're just going to crawl into the woodwork?

Man up, and either show me where I'm wrong or admit you're a clueless frigging troll and apologize.
Laughin'...

You just keep postin' your lies. You got it all figured out.

Travis

I'm man enough to acknowledge that I can be wrong. Show me SOMETHING that backs up your allegations that I've lied about three things. Not that I'm just mistaken, but that I've lied. Hell, PM me if you can't man up enough to do it publicly. Or apologize for calling me a liar.

I've always enjoyed your posts, didn't think you were a man who couldn't stand behind his own words.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I did not call you a liar. I stated what you posted were lies.

PM inbound.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Assuming your own assertions are correct, which I don't, the better term would be that Calhoun is incorrect due to either not knowing the facts or a difference of opinion as to the interpretation of them, as opposed to willfully misrepresenting. I don't believe Calhoun lied and I'm not sure your facts are correct let alone your interpretation of them. I'm not going to call you a liar though because I don't think you are one even if we differ in our opinions.

I could give two [bleep] what you think.

Regurgitating a lie is still a lie.

And using a dead man's image, surrounded by complete bullschit, in order to make some sort of half-ass argument over ammo purchases, is pretty [bleep] pathetic.

Travis
Weak.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

PM inbound.

Travis
That's a pretty thin differentiation. Plus the fact that you did it publicly and now you're going private. It's almost as weak as S Head alluding to expertise on this, then when called out saying he doesn't really have expertise, but he knows because he was a Warrant Officer in the Coast Guard and the rest of us that don't post all our info here, 'cause we're pusssies, don't on accounta' we weren't WO's in the Coast Guard. Plus we're all stupid but he's not because we believe the news media but he believes the government, which is mo-betta because they cut him a check all those years. Also, he'd tell us all this stuff that he's in the know about but he can't because it's all top super secret classified esoteric knowledge and he would get offed by a team of secret agents from the USDA if he revealed it.

Of course in the end I don't give two pieces of fecal matter what you think either so I guess we can call it even up.

IC B2

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

PM inbound.

Travis

Just publicly want to say that all's good, as is Travis.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a pretty thin differentiation. Plus the fact that you did it publicly and now you're going private. It's almost as weak as S Head alluding to expertise on this, then when called out saying he doesn't really have expertise, but he knows because he was a Warrant Officer in the Coast Guard and the rest of us that don't post all our info here, 'cause we're pusssies, don't on accounta' we weren't WO's in the Coast Guard. Plus we're all stupid but he's not because we believe the news media but he believes the government, which is mo-betta because they cut him a check all those years. Also, he'd tell us all this stuff that he's in the know about but he can't because it's all top super secret classified esoteric knowledge and he would get offed by a team of secret agents from the USDA if he revealed it.

Of course in the end I don't give two pieces of fecal matter what you think either so I guess we can call it even up.

Well that explains your diatribe...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I knew you'd both end up getting there.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a good thing that you didn't publicly call it then! grin

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Not my business.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

In short, you are a piece of [bleep] that doesn't know [bleep] from shinola.

What do you do for a living, you chickenshitt [bleep]?

What a funny, sad little man. So afraid to even state what he does for a living. Here's hoping your family wises up and plants you 6 feet under and soon.

Last edited by Steelhead; 04/03/13.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

PM inbound.

Travis

Just publicly want to say that all's good, as is Travis.

Same here.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Calhoun invited me to PM him and I did. I do care what Calhoun thought of the subject, but as stated previously, I could give two [bleep] what you think.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Calhoun invited me to PM him and I did. I do care what Calhoun thought of the subject, but as stated previously, I could give two [bleep] what you think.

Travis
Actually you stated you couldn't give to shixts what I think and I returned the favor. Does this mean I now have to say I don't give two [bleep] what you think or are you using [bleep] and shixt interchangeably? They do mean different things you know, unless maybe you're in prison.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead

In short, you are a piece of [bleep] that doesn't know [bleep] from shinola.

What do you do for a living, you chickenshitt [bleep]?

What a funny, sad little man. So afraid to even state what he does for a living. Here's hoping your family wises up and plants you 6 feet under and soon.

All this is is a mild disagreement on a message board. Somebody who goes ballistic suggesting the things you have is...nuts. I'm sure your next move will be to call it all a joke or trolling and laugh it off that I got offended or took it seriously or whatever. If there's anybody who is a "danger to our way of life" it's somebody who threatens folks on a message board after asking over and over again for personal info. I know it's an internet cliche' but you need professional help.

"Chickensitt [bleep]"? KMA Yankee transplant. lol

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can't read that, only read what Deflave quoted. That said, I'll go out on a limb and say you still ain't posted what you do for a living and you are still a dumpphuck that has no real experience to back up your vagina fueled theories.

Am I far off, anyone?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I can't read that, only read what Deflave quoted. That said, I'll go out on a limb and say you still ain't posted what you do for a living and you are still a dumpphuck that has no real experience to back up your vagina fueled theories.

Am I far off, anyone?
Yes, far off. He's currently a farmer, and has accomplished quite a lot previous to that also, to include an advanced degree and officer's rank in the Army. He's mentioned these things for years here, from time to time.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Am I far off, anyone?

Pretty much an X-ring shot.

He ain't gonna either. I figure he's either on welfare or disability. Probably the former.

But he sure knows a lot about zombies and other important stuff. That's why he uses a fictitious character as an online handle and hides his real name.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Plus we're all stupid but he's not because we believe the news media but he believes the government, which is mo-betta

I think a great many are going to be ashamed - and feeling mighty stupid - when one day truth comes to light that these work hand in hand to lie and lead astray all who hear.

And that both are our enemy and always were.

And this to include "education" as it is just another branch of the mass media misdirect and misinform propaganda system.

Mighty stupid indeed.
Any who believes any of it fits the definition of fool. (most notably, the bible definition)
If one reads and hears figuring most times the opposite is true, then the news and anything gov says is worth the time.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
If one reads and hears figuring most times the opposite is true, then the news and anything gov says is worth the time.

That about sums it up.

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 20 invisible), 14,524 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,984
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.