Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So much funny [bleep] in this thread and so much truth.

I saw an absolute butch lesbian when I arrived at a friends wedding a few weeks ago, walked out from behind her car wearing a wife beater, Chollo pants, shiny shoes and hair greased back. Tat's running down her face, neck and covering both arms. My first thought was she was from the catering company or at the wrong wedding.

Well damned if butch didn't have the most stunning woman at the event, a light skinned Hispanic, tall, lean, beautiful face, short mini skirt and semi-transparent blouse...she looked classy.

All I could think about about was her manwoman was exactly that, a woman trying to look like a man.

Must suck to have to both men and women after your women laugh

Dave

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What do you call a closet with two lesbians in it?

Liquor cabinet!

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LMAO!! ya'll too funny!!

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rost495

Well, a cow still gets bred by a bull, but you often wonder why the cows hump the other cows all the time.....

For those who might not know, it's a darn good thing cows exhibit his behavior. We had a small herd of pure bred Brahma cattle on our place where I grew up and we raised pure bred calves annually. It wasn't worth keeping a bull on the place to breed the cows since they're damn near more trouble than they are worth with tearing down fences to fight with another bull across the road, pawing up big deep bull holes, etc. So we kept a nitrogen tank with select semen ready to AI the cows when they came in heat - that is to bred the cows artificially with 'A Bull In A Tube'. Worked darn near perfectly every time (over 25 years) and was much cheaper and less trouble than having the real thing in the pastures. And you could order semen from world class pure bred Brahama bulls coveniently stored in frozen ampules for use as needed.

And the telltale sign of a cow comimg in heat = when the other cows would ride her.

Just a precursor and hopeful prelude to the real act but instinctive to an animal - maybe these females are simply confused and in a perpetual state of pre-heat?

Worth no more than your admission price and possibly a worthless observation by a backwoods country boy / cowboy who moved to the suburbs.

NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I agree, it is confusing. Why date a woman that looks like a man, straps one on like a man but has a puzzy? If you want a man that bad, just get one. Wonder if the butch ones go out drinking and nite and get cursed out for coming home late smellinug like beer? It's not a bad deal for the butch ones though, they get to have a nice lady and they are so damn ugly they would never get a man. Pretty much a relationship of convienience.

IC B2

srp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Round here we call them carpet munchers

A fool uttereth all his mind - Proverbs 29:11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Esox357
Bi is okay nothing like a good threesome! Most lesbians hate "bi's" since they can't make up their mind?

Homosexuality is not natural since we humans could not or would not procreate to continue the survival of our species but that's another argument?

Natural or not, I loved my two bi-girls who used to share the berth on my cabin cruiser on Lake Shasta in better times. Everybody "loved" everybody! laugh whistle whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
clay,

That is the first time I have heard anyone explain that behavior. Makes sense, though.
Thanks for posting that.

Myron

How many peckers can a Pecker Checker check if a Pecker Checker could check peckers?
(stolen from shootinurse)
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
i dont know where you are but here in cali we got a few that you dont want too mess with they are big mean and will harm you.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What do you call a lesbian with big fingers?

Well hung.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Lickalottapuss

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Why do lesbians shop at Sports Authority?

Cause they don't like Dicks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do

I listened to a man talk about the fact that some primates practice homosexuality as an indicator to how normal and natural it is.

So I schit on the floor and threw it at him.

ROTFLMAO!

Customers in my shop are staring at me!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I have a short extention cord that I carry on my service truck that has two female plug ends on it..... I pull it out at opportune times that present thierself along they way.

The folks that I would generaly lend it to to use are like... "hey, this is kind of stupid,Thats not gonna work....
I'm like...."EXACTLY.....
DUH..... think about it...."

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by jac3k
If the chicks like chicks, then why are they with chicks that look like dudes? I'm confused...

+1

Uh yeah, specially when they strap on something that looks identical to a mans piss pipe and wear each others stupid asses out with it when the tongue tickler becomes a bore.

Theys some severly confused heifers.

Gunner

This one yeah I don't get at all.... don't want a ()*) but strap one on anyway....

LMAO, no kiddin Rost, I do have it on good authority that wimmin folk would rather be stabbed to death than tickled to death. <G>

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Dats funny chit right there TNDRBSTR. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This group sounds like a bunch of high school kids at recess.

The only cure for life and death is to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ppine

Thread had slipped into terminal velocity before you bumped it back.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ppine

Yeah and the likes of you always needed to bring extra lunch money hidden in your shoe...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
well I love women so can I be a lesbian too?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 260Remguy, 222ND, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,533
Posts18,530,989
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.