Home
Posted By: WyoCowboy Lesbians - 05/14/13
I think I met lesbians for the first time, so my questions is...

With the bull lesbian do you shake hands like you would a dude or not, she had fairly firm grip but still very effeminate hands, where the other one was much more lady like.

I still don't get lesbianisum, seems pretty hard to have two door knobs and no keys.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
halve the women you meet today or either Bi or Gay
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Every woman, especially the good looking ones should be "bi", you know, like discovering plutonium by accident!!
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
we got are share here to ...we call them > Klondikes
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Too Funny
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Bi is okay nothing like a good threesome! Most lesbians hate "bi's" since they can't make up their mind?

Homosexuality is not natural since we humans could not or would not procreate to continue the survival of our species but that's another argument?
Posted By: jac3k Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
If the chicks like chicks, then why are they with chicks that look like dudes? I'm confused...
Posted By: nathanial Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Sitting in the Las Vegas airport at the moment watching two ugly lesbians swap spit as I write this. They are intentionally making a spectical of themselves.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by atvalaska

LMAO laugh
Posted By: bea175 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by nathanial
Sitting in the Las Vegas airport at the moment watching two ugly lesbians swap spit as I write this. They are intentionally making a spectical of themselves.

Most gays do , they want the world to know they are queer . They wouldn't be doing this if they didn't have a audience
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13

Do they hang out at a Klondike Bar?
Posted By: jnyork Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Stop, stop, you guys are killin' me! laugh
Posted By: rost495 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by Esox357
Bi is okay nothing like a good threesome! Most lesbians hate "bi's" since they can't make up their mind?

Homosexuality is not natural since we humans could not or would not procreate to continue the survival of our species but that's another argument?

Well, a cow still gets bred by a bull, but you often wonder why the cows hump the other cows all the time.....
Posted By: steelheadslayer Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by bea175

Most gays do , they want the world to know they are queer . They wouldn't be doing this if they didn't have a audience

i never did understand that. it's not like i run around kissin' and humpin' on my wife in public just to show everyone that i'm straight.
it's like they use their sexuality as a way if identifying who they are.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by steelheadslayer
it's like they use their sexuality as a way if identifying who they are.

They do. It's all they think they have that makes them unique individuals.

Sad, really.

Ed

Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by rost495

Well, a cow still gets bred by a bull, but you often wonder why the cows hump the other cows all the time.....
Bulls hump other bulls too and even steers get in on the action.

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do or how hawt the two chicks are. As far as I'm concerned, everybody who is free, white and twenty-one can do what they want, but I'm just sayin'...
Posted By: RWE Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do

I listened to a man talk about the fact that some primates practice homosexuality as an indicator to how normal and natural it is.

So I schit on the floor and threw it at him.

Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by RWE
I listened to a man talk about the fact that some primates practice homosexuality as an indicator to how normal and natural it is.

Coffee on keyboard. grin

Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by RWE

Coffee on keyboard. grin

It was my darkside lower companion monkey.
Posted By: EvilTwin Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Coffee on keyboard. grin

It was my darkside lower companion monkey.

grinThat would make it YOUR eviltwin grin grin
He gets around.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy

I still don't get lesbianisum, seems pretty hard to have two door knobs and no keys.

Just keep in mind that usually at least the fem one feels HBI-deprived. So, this is really an opportunity for you! grin
Originally Posted by RWE

The munkee house at the zoo is always full of kids and adults watching the nasty little [bleep]. I like watching otters and penguins and such instead. You haven't lived until you've heard a couple of them big tortoises mating. It will scar you for life.

I got news for you. You ain't ever gonna get the key in the knob. It goes in the keyhole. That there is one of the reasons there is Lesbians. Some guys think the key goes in the knob. smirk
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
I think I met lesbians for the first time, so my questions is...

With the bull lesbian do you shake hands like you would a dude or not, she had fairly firm grip but still very effeminate hands, where the other one was much more lady like.

Just like you do in any social situation - you shake hands in the manner of the person you are shaking hands with. Mirror hand position and pressure. Shake hands in the same way you would with anybody.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by jnyork

LMAO... That IS hilarious!!!!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by jnyork

LMAO... That IS hilarious!!!!

I don't suppose that we should venture in the realm of the Eskimo Pie then.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by bea175

They wont even come out the closet around here, they be target of the local skin head dudes and their Doc Marten stompers if they did. laugh

Gunner
Posted By: jnyork Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by RWE

Dang, I SO wish you guys would cut this out, now I have TWO broken ribs. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Do you know the number one cause of death in lesbianism?

Hairballs
Razor. Works for my wife...
Posted By: efw Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by jac3k
If the chicks like chicks, then why are they with chicks that look like dudes? I'm confused...

+1

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by efw

+1

Uh yeah, specially when they strap on something that looks identical to a mans piss pipe and wear each others stupid asses out with it when the tongue tickler becomes a bore.

Theys some severly confused heifers.

Gunner

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do or how hawt the two chicks are. As far as I'm concerned, everybody who is free, white and twenty-one can do what they want, but I'm just sayin'...

Never said I'm on a side here... just commenting if its so non natural why is it all over the animal species?
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by efw

+1

Uh yeah, specially when they strap on something that looks identical to a mans piss pipe and wear each others stupid asses out with it when the tongue tickler becomes a bore.

Gunner

This one yeah I don't get at all.... don't want a ()*) but strap one on anyway....
Posted By: Ravenr2 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
What do you call 2 lesbians in a canoe?

Fur traders
Posted By: patbrennan Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
I have never figured out the big "attraction" to shaved. Trimmed I understand, but not shaved bare.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
They are only queer 'cause they ain't met the right man. laugh
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
Respond as she does to you...and the polite thing is to offer her first dibs on the vaseline.
Posted By: mule1 Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13

My 84 year old dad call em "crotch cannibals"
Posted By: RDW Re: Lesbians - 05/14/13
So much funny [bleep] in this thread and so much truth.

I saw an absolute butch lesbian when I arrived at a friends wedding a few weeks ago, walked out from behind her car wearing a wife beater, Chollo pants, shiny shoes and hair greased back. Tat's running down her face, neck and covering both arms. My first thought was she was from the catering company or at the wrong wedding.

Well damned if butch didn't have the most stunning woman at the event, a light skinned Hispanic, tall, lean, beautiful face, short mini skirt and semi-transparent blouse...she looked classy.

All I could think about about was her manwoman was exactly that, a woman trying to look like a man.

Must suck to have to both men and women after your women laugh

Posted By: travelingman1 Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
What do you call a closet with two lesbians in it?

Liquor cabinet!
Posted By: Simoneaud Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
LMAO!! ya'll too funny!!
Posted By: Clay Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13

For those who might not know, it's a darn good thing cows exhibit his behavior. We had a small herd of pure bred Brahma cattle on our place where I grew up and we raised pure bred calves annually. It wasn't worth keeping a bull on the place to breed the cows since they're damn near more trouble than they are worth with tearing down fences to fight with another bull across the road, pawing up big deep bull holes, etc. So we kept a nitrogen tank with select semen ready to AI the cows when they came in heat - that is to bred the cows artificially with 'A Bull In A Tube'. Worked darn near perfectly every time (over 25 years) and was much cheaper and less trouble than having the real thing in the pastures. And you could order semen from world class pure bred Brahama bulls coveniently stored in frozen ampules for use as needed.

And the telltale sign of a cow comimg in heat = when the other cows would ride her.

Just a precursor and hopeful prelude to the real act but instinctive to an animal - maybe these females are simply confused and in a perpetual state of pre-heat?

Worth no more than your admission price and possibly a worthless observation by a backwoods country boy / cowboy who moved to the suburbs.
Posted By: Slidellkid Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
I agree, it is confusing. Why date a woman that looks like a man, straps one on like a man but has a puzzy? If you want a man that bad, just get one. Wonder if the butch ones go out drinking and nite and get cursed out for coming home late smellinug like beer? It's not a bad deal for the butch ones though, they get to have a nice lady and they are so damn ugly they would never get a man. Pretty much a relationship of convienience.
Posted By: srp Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
Round here we call them carpet munchers
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13

Natural or not, I loved my two bi-girls who used to share the berth on my cabin cruiser on Lake Shasta in better times. Everybody "loved" everybody! laugh whistle whistle
Posted By: speedsixman Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
clay,

That is the first time I have heard anyone explain that behavior. Makes sense, though.
Thanks for posting that.

Myron
Posted By: rmorgan736 Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
i dont know where you are but here in cali we got a few that you dont want too mess with they are big mean and will harm you.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
What do you call a lesbian with big fingers?

Well hung.
Posted By: DesertSandman Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Lickalottapuss
Posted By: slg888 Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
Why do lesbians shop at Sports Authority?

Cause they don't like Dicks.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
Originally Posted by RWE

ROTFLMAO!

Customers in my shop are staring at me!
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Lesbians - 05/15/13
I have a short extention cord that I carry on my service truck that has two female plug ends on it..... I pull it out at opportune times that present thierself along they way.

The folks that I would generaly lend it to to use are like... "hey, this is kind of stupid,Thats not gonna work....
I'm like...."EXACTLY.....
DUH..... think about it...."

Posted By: gunner500 Re: Lesbians - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by efw

+1

Gunner

This one yeah I don't get at all.... don't want a ()*) but strap one on anyway....

LMAO, no kiddin Rost, I do have it on good authority that wimmin folk would rather be stabbed to death than tickled to death. <G>

Gunner
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Lesbians - 05/16/13
Dats funny chit right there TNDRBSTR. laugh

Gunner
Posted By: ppine Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
This group sounds like a bunch of high school kids at recess.
Posted By: RWE Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by ppine

Thread had slipped into terminal velocity before you bumped it back.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13

Yeah and the likes of you always needed to bring extra lunch money hidden in your shoe...
Posted By: jmcdguns Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
well I love women so can I be a lesbian too?
Posted By: rte Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Yeah and the likes of you always needed to bring extra lunch money hidden in your shoe...

LMAO.

Conservatives have understood these facts forever but it was recently affirmed by science.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views.
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
Or another way of saying it, liberals are girly men.
Posted By: gsganzer Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
I've heard them referred to as "Canyon Yodelers"
Posted By: RDW Re: Lesbians - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I agree, it is confusing. Why date a woman that looks like a man, straps one on like a man but has a puzzy? If you want a man that bad, just get one. Wonder if the butch ones go out drinking and nite and get cursed out for coming home late smellinug like beer and tuna? It's not a bad deal for the butch ones though, they get to have a nice lady and they are so damn ugly they would never get a man. Pretty much a relationship of convienience.

FIFY wink
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by patbrennan
I have never figured out the big "attraction" to shaved. Trimmed I understand, but not shaved bare.

Keeps the hair out of our teeth.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13

Random acts of attempted copulation (with the same gender) by animals in response to estrus signals is not what homosexuality is. Homosexuality is the pairing off by individuals of a species with the same sex of another member of the species to the exclusion of opposite sex intercourse. Animals don't do that. But even if they did, it would still be wrong. Some animals eat their young when stressed. That doesn't make it right behavior for humans.
Posted By: weaselsRus Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Natural or not, I loved my two bi-girls who used to share the berth on my cabin cruiser on Lake Shasta in better times. Everybody "loved" everybody! laugh whistle whistle

Waiting for the pics.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Random acts of attempted copulation (with the same gender) by animals in response to estrus signals is not what homosexuality is. Homosexuality is the pairing off by individuals of a species with the same sex of another member of the species to the exclusion of opposite sex intercourse. Animals don't do that. But even if they did, it would still be wrong. Some animals eat their young when stressed. That doesn't make it right behavior for humans.
Point taken. Obviously you know a lot about homosexuality.
Posted By: las Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by RWE

Which brings to mind the recent Gitmo Bay news about inmates throwing chit at the guards.

I believe we SHOULD close Gitmo down. Hell- even give the inmates a choice on release:

A. We fly them half way back to their home country and release them. If interested, the home country can pick them up there. (That 30,000 foot drop into the ocean may make them hard to find, tho...., but we could GPS tracker em.)

B. Release them in San Diego among already established quarters for like-minded chit-throwing inmates.....

Naw, I wouldn't want to subject those gorillas in the San Diego Zoo to such a negative influence - forget this one... smile but it would be amusing.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Bloody dirty rotten lucky braggart!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by rte

Conservatives have understood these facts forever but it was recently affirmed by science.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views.

I read that link...apparently no one informed the twits that blokes get to be strong by working instead of sitting on their collective whiny arse.
Posted By: Seven_Heaven Re: Lesbians - 05/18/13
Originally Posted by RWE

That is one of the funniest posts ever! You should send this to Larry The Cable Guy or someone. Somebody with IT skills should make a poster. This could go national!
Posted By: bufaf Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.... wink
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
I deal with it in a simple fashion, I walk away in the opposite direction. At least for the rude ones, most of them are. As for the other thing, you have not lived till you seen a monkey [bleep] fight at a monkey house at a zoo. I saw one at the Bronx Zoo back in 1962! It was something! As for the turds at Gitmo well, a sound proof room, with a drain in the floor, and a 32 ACP Walter PP would be how I would deal with them. After all it was fine for the Polish Officers and they were lawful soldiers!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
A licker friend of ours in town occasionally likes to spoil herself and go mad on d!ck, I saw her last Friday whilst doing the banking and asked how she was.
With a big stupid grin she proudly informed me that she was walking bow-legged, so I told her that a lemon would fix that!

She looked at me and asked how the hell a lemon was going to stop her being bow-legged, so I told her that it wouldn't help that but it would sure as hell take that f_cking big smile off her face.

Good thing she has a sense of humour, she thought it was hilarious.

I always wanted to try that line...I am pleased I got to use it.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13

You should watch young buck goats go at it. They don't just go through the motions. They get it done.

God gave us some specific commands regarding sex. Homosexuality is strictly prohibited, both male and female.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
Yep, they are typically paired off as a masculine and a feminine chick, and likely retain those roles during sex, too. Which would seem to indicated that it's a mere perversion of normal relations rather than a legitimately distinct sexual orientation, at least for the "lipstick lesbians." The bull dykes are likely for real, and depend on the confusion of sexually normal women to get partners.
Posted By: bucktales Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
Originally Posted by bufaf
I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.... wink

That.. right there.
Posted By: Taco2fiddy7 Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
I've known a few lesbians, most are cool chicks
Posted By: VinceM Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
There is a lesbian pair here,building contractor /partners......everything they fabricate is all tongue in groove cool
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Lesbians - 05/19/13
I have a vague memory of having my ass stomped by what I have come to believe must have been a Bull Dyke Lesbian.

61 yrs ago I didn't get along to well with one of my female classmates. I remember walking out of Kindergarten that day and a really big, older, ugly, man looking girl, jumping me and working me over pretty good. She was my female classmate's sister.
Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13

Marriage and monogamy are not natural either since we humans would have our gene pool compromised by weak satellite males procreating. But... that's another argument.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, they are typically paired off as a masculine and a feminine chick, and likely retain those roles during sex, too. Which would seem to indicated that it's a mere perversion of normal relations rather than a legitimately distinct sexual orientation, at least for the "lipstick lesbians." The bull dykes are likely for real, and depend on the confusion of sexually normal women to get partners.

Your master's degree in psychology really comes in handy, Hawk.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Your master's degree in psychology really comes in handy, Hawk.

Very impressive for sure, from lesbians to pitt bulls, I bet either one could just think about farting and Hawk could tell you exactly what they had for lunch! ..laffin
Posted By: bea175 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by jmcdguns
well I love women so can I be a lesbian too?

I have always been a Male Lesbian .

Posted By: White_Bear Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
A title like this and not one single pic of said lesbonies?

I'm disappointed....
Originally Posted by White_Bear

I'm disappointed....

In before pics of rosie odonnel start getting posted.....
bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted By: mathman Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13

I'm disappointed....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I guess I was being a little too optimistic.... oh well... smile
Originally Posted by mathman
[Linked Image]

That would make a hellova "caption this photo"....
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by VinceM
There is a lesbian pair here,building contractor /partners......everything they fabricate is all tongue in groove cool

Dang it! Beat me to it!

grin
Posted By: mathman Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by VinceM

Dang it! Beat me to it!

grin

They work fast, jobs are done lickety split!
Posted By: gnnrsig40 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Thats funny, years back I was working at a boat dealer and 2 gals came in looking to trade their boat in on a new one, guess what the name of their boat was?? "Lickity Split" painted across the back of the boat.
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
have you ever seen a bald beaver??

some things just look better when not covered with Buckwheat's fro
[Linked Image]
Posted By: WranglerJohn Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
I worked with lots of 'em back when I was rangering. Public agencies are full of them, even managers. I got on with them, all except one. She grew a better mustache than I could, damn that pissed me off.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by Seminole39
have you ever seen a bald beaver??

some things just look better when not covered with Buckwheat's fro

If you want to screw something covered in fur then go and dig out yourself a groundhog. I like them shaved

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13

I'm disappointed....

HERE

[Linked Image]

Florida girl, 18, arrested and expelled after relationship with 15-year-old female classmate

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...tionship-article-1.1348422#ixzz2TwVSIWIN
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
[Linked Image]

Hi, my name is Cuttin Caller
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image]

Hi, my name is Cuttin Caller

DOH!!!! ...

laffin....
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

I'm disappointed....

HERE

[Linked Image]

Florida girl, 18, arrested and expelled after relationship with 15-year-old female classmate

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...tionship-article-1.1348422#ixzz2TwVSIWIN
i never thought i would ever say this but....

what i would give to be a 15 year old girl for day whistle
[Linked Image]

I owe you a beer. smile
you're welcome
Posted By: Seafire Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
What is the difference between a bulldyke lesbian and a whale?

100 pounds and a flannel shirt... whistle
your welcome

this might help

things they don't lurn in bybee

http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/youre_your.htm

dumbmass

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
bugger off meatwad, we are trying to have an intelligent conversation about rug munchers and $500 Schnee boots. If I want any chit from you I'll sqeeze your head.

wait....that's it, the voices in my head are telling me to put you on ignore

or are they?

hmmm
GFY

go run over your new "rescue" pup with some 8k lbs old iron and empty the [bleep] bucket

lack of indoor plumping must suck but at least you gots da Hughesnet highspeed innawebs to update your hippie farming blog
I can't see your reply.

Originally Posted by slumlord
I can't see your reply.

typical "elite" behavior

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jtown Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13

lack of indoor plumping must suck but at least you gots da Hughesnet highspeed innawebs to update your hippie farming blog

I hear its not so bad until you trip and spill schit all over yourself!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13

I'm disappointed....

HERE

[Linked Image]

i never thought i would ever say this but....

what i would give to be a 15 year old girl for day whistle

Not a problem, go to your f_cking room and do your homework, when that is finished you can do your washing and put the dishwasher on.
And you can stop hogging the bathroom!
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Lesbians - 05/21/13
I dont think there is any suchbthing as a real lesbian. I think there are fat and ugly women who claim to be leabians because they cant get men. I think there are young women who claim to be leabians because its PC. But once any of them get cock inside them. They enjoy it
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Lesbians - 05/22/13
This thread is worth it just for the two-liners! grin
Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
[Linked Image]

Why don't you get it? Do you want dick?
Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I dont think there is any suchbthing as a real lesbian. I think there are fat and ugly women who claim to be leabians because they cant get men. I think there are young women who claim to be leabians because its PC. But once any of them get cock inside them. They enjoy it

That is idiotic. Some of the ugliest women I've ever seen had kids. Some one is bone'n em. As a man, I think men are repulsive, I have no idea why a woman would want a dude floppin all over her. But if the entire world was gay, I'd be one flamboyant hetero!
Posted By: baxterb Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
I know a guy who had a sex-change operation to become a woman so that he/she could become a lesbian. I had previously thought such a daring act would cause a tear in the space/time continuum but I suppose since it didn't the universe freely admits such things...
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
Originally Posted by baxterb
I know a guy who had a sex-change operation to become a woman so that he/she could become a lesbian. I had previously thought such a daring act would cause a tear in the space/time continuum but I suppose since it didn't the universe freely admits such things...

Hmm, I suspect that he did not think that through too well.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
A lesbian told me once that most lesbians she knew, the feminine halves anyway, had been sexually abused as kids by older male relatives.

That was thirty years back, prob'ly still true of many today plus nowadays its considered cool and trendy among the high school generation. A byproduct of the ready access to pornography.

My own take; just part of the continued self-destruction of the West.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: EdM Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
Yet many man's dream/reality is a threesome with a couple of ladies, eh?
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13

Sure, in the abstract sense....

...but in reality both of them women would come with a woman's brain... crazy

...and for most of us, neither of them women would be the sort we'd want to marry, or would be likely to be virgins, or anything close to that.....
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
With the added advantage that if there is the need for conversation they can have it between themselves and leave me the [bleep] out of it.
Posted By: Boggy Creek Ranger Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
"That was thirty years back, prob'ly still true of many today plus nowadays its considered cool and trendy among the high school generation. A byproduct of the ready access to pornography."

I believe there is a lot of truth in that. I know two women both with gown kiids now that if it had been popular and accepted back in the 50's as it is now they would have been lesbians.

Just wasn't done back then. Same with any homosexuality.

Posted By: BOWHUNR Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
I don't suppose that we should venture in the realm of the Eskimo Pie then.

I had some Eskimo Pie back in 1988 on my Muskox hunt. Wasn't bad.

Mike
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Lesbians - 05/23/13
Originally Posted by EdM

Hey, at least they'd have someone to complain to when I fell sleep.
Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Originally Posted by EdM

Hey, at least they'd have someone to complain to when I fell sleep.

Post of the month.
Posted By: LetsGetReal Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by EdM

Yep, this appears to be the case. To any guy who would enjoy seeing two ladies getting it on, he has sexual issues of his own.

Saw this thread on LESBIANS. They are typically the biggest troublemakers in places of employment. But, even the big butch ones can play the gender card for their convenience, because they have a vaj yet more testosterone than most men ... even the ones who beat their chests on this very forum. And this whole trendy bisexual thing with high school and college girls today: just kick them to the curb. But, guys are stupid ... and accept this these days. Force them to both buy lots and lots of powerful batteries and get full-time girlfriends.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
Originally Posted by EdM

Yep, this appears to be the case. To any guy who would enjoy seeing two ladies getting it on, he has sexual issues of his own.

Saw this thread on LESBIANS. They are typically the biggest troublemakers in places of employment. But, even the big butch ones can play the gender card for their convenience, because they have a vaj yet more testosterone than most men ... even the ones who beat their chests on this very forum. And this whole trendy bisexual thing with high school and college girls today: just kick them to the curb. But, guys are stupid ... and accept this these days. Force them to both buy lots and lots of powerful batteries and get full-time girlfriends.

I think I know why you know so much about lesbians, Larry.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Bunches of 'em where I work.

They're pretty much souped up feminists.

They like me even less than I like them.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
There has been break thru treatment to cure lesbianisn. Doctors who have tried proscribing tricoxagan have reported very good results.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
There has been break thru treatment to cure lesbianisn. Doctors who have tried proscribing tricoxagan have reported very good results.

laugh laugh laugh

Ed
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
There has been break thru treatment to cure lesbianisn. Doctors who have tried proscribing prescibing tricoxagan have reported very good results.

Umm, proscribing is what put them on that path.
Posted By: LetsGetReal Re: Lesbians - 05/29/13
Originally Posted by EdM

I think I know why you know so much about lesbians, Larry.

I've seen what crappy, disruptive workers they make. Then, throw in that they're unattractive. That's for the ones over 30.

Then, think Facebook. I see that my friends have daughters starting college and their Facebook pages declare they are "bi" and show off pictures of their "girlfriends." Sorry, TMI, and I don't want to visualize these girls playing stinkfinger in their residence hall at college.

You watch TV? Some issue is on the news every night, about lesbians being denied adoption rights or whatever. Kudos to the French, who Americans typically dislike. They descended on their capital in big numbers and rallied against the new law allowing same-sex marriage. I thought they were real liberal. I was relieved to find out they're not.
Posted By: mailmanmark Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Take the short man syndrome,...combine it with the indignity of being born without a peter,..and you end up understanding the personality of a lesbian.
Posted By: Bigcat_hunter Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
They drive subaru's round these parts. they also have "retreats" at a hot spring where we bear hunt. I have yet to shake their hand.
Posted By: TN deer hunter Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by Clay

For those who might not know, it's a darn good thing cows exhibit his behavior. We had a small herd of pure bred Brahma cattle on our place where I grew up and we raised pure bred calves annually. It wasn't worth keeping a bull on the place to breed the cows since they're damn near more trouble than they are worth with tearing down fences to fight with another bull across the road, pawing up big deep bull holes, etc. So we kept a nitrogen tank with select semen ready to AI the cows when they came in heat - that is to bred the cows artificially with 'A Bull In A Tube'. Worked darn near perfectly every time (over 25 years) and was much cheaper and less trouble than having the real thing in the pastures. And you could order semen from world class pure bred Brahama bulls coveniently stored in frozen ampules for use as needed.

And the telltale sign of a cow comimg in heat = when the other cows would ride her.

Just a precursor and hopeful prelude to the real act but instinctive to an animal - maybe these females are simply confused and in a perpetual state of pre-heat?

Worth no more than your admission price and possibly a worthless observation by a backwoods country boy / cowboy who moved to the suburbs.

A friend of mine in high school had a huge dairy farm and we would have to go out and look for other cows riding each other then write the number of their ear tags down so his dad could give them some love armpit deep!
Another thing that's popular with the high school and college girls is "L.U.G."...lesbians until graduation! Go figure
Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by EdM

You're an idiot. What an uneducated synopsis from a mentally impotent person. You still however hit more key points than obumma ever has.

Is tricoxagan injected or administered orally?
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by EdM

What part of THREESOME seems to have you confused?....

~laffin~

Posted By: LetsGetReal Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by Alessio

You're an idiot. What an uneducated synopsis from a mentally impotent person. You still however hit more key points than obumma ever has.

Uneducated? Ok. If you say so. Yes, I made a lot of points. And they're pretty much spot on.
Posted By: ldholton Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by EdM

Don't knock it till you try it !! grin Guess if playing with two ladies don't turn you on maybe you got a thin crazyg for guys ?
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
My story is this, met a young dyke through the work place, found we had things in common and got along just fine. Ended up working for the same company, met her SO and we ended up taking a cruise, after the first night, all bets were off. Been almost 20 years now, good times mostly, and definitely interesting. Could not see living life any other way.
I admit I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Me too Bro, 260 lbs of flat top haircut wearing BULLDYKE. grin

Gunner

[Linked Image]

Damn this looks like Big Hoss on Pawn Stars. eek
Posted By: ldholton Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter

[Linked Image]

Damn this looks like Big Hoss on Pawn Stars. eek
Now tuust me not all girls that like girls look like that
Me too Bro, 260 lbs of flat top haircut wearing BULLDYKE. grin

Gunner

Having seen you I don't think you would be anyone's bitch. I'm positive you would be the one with the big black loggerhead strapped to your waist. LMFAO!
Damn, I just threw up a little. sick
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
did you bend over to puke? bad move......
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
Another thing that's popular with the high school and college girls is "L.U.G."...lesbians until graduation! Go figure

Fair enough, they can get their rocks off without getting a gut full of arms and legs.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Don't knock it till you try it !! grin Guess if playing with two ladies don't turn you on maybe you got a thin crazyg for guys ?

I wouldn't know any ladies who are prone to threesomes, and if they started working on each others' gashes, I would not want to be there.
Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
But it's OK if they both work on yours?....
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
RichardAustin: "Tricoxagan" now thats funny!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by huntsman22
But it's OK if they both work on yours?....

Pretty good comeback for a textbook hick.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
I took my wife to San Francisco for a romantic weekend years ago. I guess I am totally naieve, but we go to this little restaraunt down town [bleep] city and we sit down and wait, and wait, and wait to get served. Then I start noticing that the waiters---and customers all look like [bleep]. There were women in their too, but maybe they were homos too. We obviously did not fit in---middle aged straight couple wearing levis and boots.

They weren't gonna serve us 'cause we were a straight couple and obviously were not welcome in their establishment. Talk about bigotry.
Originally Posted by ldholton

I wouldn't know any ladies who are prone to threesomes, and if they started working on each others' gashes, I would not want to be there.

Which is why your wife waits until you go hunting.
I took my wife to San Francisco for a romantic weekend years ago. I guess I am totally naieve, but we go to this little restaraunt down town [bleep] city and we sit down and wait, and wait, and wait to get served. Then I start noticing that the waiters---and customers all look like [bleep]. There were women in their too, but maybe they were homos too. We obviously did not fit in---middle aged straight couple wearing levis and boots.

They weren't gonna serve us 'cause we were a straight couple and obviously were not welcome in their establishment. Talk about bigotry.

Pretty sure your lack of attention had more to do with prejudices, ignorance, anger and self entitlement rather than some how stumbling upon a den of hetero hating homos. I'm sorry you have dreams of gobbling wieners or that your wife has become so hideous you are no longer sure of your own sexuality but the louder someone is, the less they believe what they are saying.
Did any closeted bells happen to go off when you chose the world's most openly gay friendly city as a destination for romance? Surprised you didn't leave your manly maiden at home.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Lesbians - 05/30/13
Alessio, the ignorant remarks you are making about members wives is the very lowest anyone can get. How about you just SHUT UP if you don't have intelligence enough to post something decent.

I just added you to my ignore list and hope everybody else here will do the same.
How is defending an AMERICAN'S right to freedom and equality ignorant. If an AMERICAN is gay, black, slight of build or dim witted it is my right and privilege to defend them.
For presenting himself as a christian he sure seems to be taking the judging out of GOD's hands and putting them into his own. When someone makes fun of Bigbuck for his sentence structure I'll defend him too.
Aw, come on guys. This topic can be humorous. You've got overly right wing people here who thump their Bibles and largely dislike lesbians for that reason. However, their worst trait is often their behavior - the one you don't see in their bedrooms, but if you have to interact with them.

The word bull dyke is a good one. Among the various species of sharks, the bull shark, although not the largest, is the most aggressive. It is packed with the highest testosterone concentration among sharks, and maybe all mammals. If they are in a league with saltwater crocs and Komodo dragons, that says a lot. But, yeah, bull dykes seem to have a good dose of testosterone, since both men and women have both testosterone and estrogen. Look at one the wrong way and they are on the verge of picking a fight.

And, no, this isn't ignorance or being judgmental. It's just plain old live and learn.
Posted By: Ravenr2 Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Always shied away from people that demanded
to be identified by their sexuality or their religion.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

I am not interested in talking to someone that denigrates another members spouse.

Goodbye.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
How is defending an AMERICAN'S right to freedom and equality ignorant. If an AMERICAN is gay, black, slight of build or dim witted it is my right and privilege to defend them.
For presenting himself as a christian he sure seems to be taking the judging out of GOD's hands and putting them into his own. When someone makes fun of Bigbuck for his sentence structure I'll defend him too.

Does that include freedom and equality for pederasts? How about rapists? And you're not very committed to equality for people who think sodomites are, well sodomites, are you---as evidenced by your incredibly rude and insultiung remarks.

This nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason that slavery and genocide are wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not an ox or a horse or a dog and with the very same voice nature and reason also tell us that a man is not a woman and ought not be treated as one and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is is between members of the opposite sex, not the same sex. No one is denying sodomites the freedom to sodomize all they want. Nor is anyone denying them equality. What is being denied (or at least attempted) is the right of people such as myselt to our opinion that homosexuality is a crime against nature. And that denial is made by your effort to intimidate and silence anyone who has the temerity to declare that homosexuality is immoral.

Posted By: Alessio Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Way to think for your self. I work with and am friends with gay people, I can see they love each other the same way I love my wife. You judge them based on something you were told, people aren't born with distane. No one will ever convince you that homosexuality is natural and exists in all animals but fortunately people with your obsolete ideology will die off and the next generations will be more tolerant and evolved. Racists don't become enlightened, they die and take their ignorance with them.
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
Always shied away from people that demanded
to be identified by their sexuality or their religion.

Wisest post of the thread.
Posted By: mitchellmountain Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
So the only truth you believe in is that which you yourself have experienced or seen or learned on your own. You put no value in things taught or learned from the generations before us. And "New" ideologies are the only "good" ideologies. If you're waiting for the Christian ideology to die off and go away, keep waiting. We started with 1, then 13 and became what we are today in number, and have lasted 2 thousand years. You might want to put a little more thought into something that has the power and truth to be passed on from generation to generation for 2000 years. I'm just saying that there might be a little more to it than just ignorance, bigotry, and fantasy, Ideologies based on such weak ground tend to fade rather quickly if history or my life experience has taught me much.

MM
Posted By: smokepole Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
A cowboy goes into a bar. An attractive woman comes in and sits next to him, so he gets up his courage and asks her to dance. She says "no thanks, I'm a lesbian." He says "what's that?? So she says: "I like pu**y." Then she gets up and leaves.

Right then, as he's sitting there absorbing this, a group of tourists comes in, spies his hat boots and belt and says "hey, are you a real cowboy??"

So he says "I thought I was, but now I think I'm a lesbian."
Posted By: TN deer hunter Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? Lickalottapuss

Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
So the only truth you believe in is that which you yourself have experienced or seen or learned on your own. You put no value in things taught or learned from the generations before us. And "New" ideologies are the only "good" ideologies. If you're waiting for the Christian ideology to die off and go away, keep waiting. We started with 1, then 13 and became what we are today in number, and have lasted 2 thousand years. You might want to put a little more thought into something that has the power and truth to be passed on from generation to generation for 2000 years. I'm just saying that there might be a little more to it than just ignorance, bigotry, and fantasy, Ideologies based on such weak ground tend to fade rather quickly if history or my life experience has taught me much.

MM

What you believe has caused hate and religious wars. What I believe hurts no one. I have seen gay productive members of our community, you have been told your beliefs. If you were raised to believe that god was a homosexual butterfly that lived inside of the moon you'd be trying to convince me of that now.
In kindergarten all children play as equals, black, white, Chinese, gay and challenged. Judging and contempt are taught.
I have no interest in changing the way you think nor do I care if all of you put me on ignore. I've put my thoughts out here so that when other people stumble upon this thread they will see that not all gun carrying outdoorsmen are brainwashed homophobes.
Posted By: ColKlink Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13

Does that include freedom and equality for pederasts? How about rapists? And you're not very committed to equality for people who think sodomites are, well sodomites, are you---as evidenced by your incredibly rude and insultiung remarks.

This nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason that slavery and genocide are wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not an ox or a horse or a dog and with the very same voice nature and reason also tell us that a man is not a woman and ought not be treated as one and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is is between members of the opposite sex, not the same sex. No one is denying sodomites the freedom to sodomize all they want. Nor is anyone denying them equality. What is being denied (or at least attempted) is the right of people such as myselt to our opinion that homosexuality is a crime against nature. And that denial is made by your effort to intimidate and silence anyone who has the temerity to declare that homosexuality is immoral.

Spot on Rob, that's why sodomy used to be called a crime against nature, which is what it is. The homos, who constitute at most one or two percent of the population, and their apologists like Alessio think they can bully the rest of us into accepting their perversion as normal but many of us still see it for what it is.
I have no interest in changing your mind either, but won't stand to have someone smear the name of Christianity because I'd their ignorance and bigotry. Christ taught me to hate one thing, sin. I don't hate homosexuals anymore than anyone else, and I certainly don't fear them. I'm so damn sick of reading about Christians being ignorant ant hateful because we don't agree with how someone chooses to live. When did standin up for your beliefs become wrong. I guess if we just shook hands and said we're all right and there really is no such thing as wrong, Christianity would still fit in america. Thank God it doesn't.

I said my piece, carry on.

Mm
Posted By: LetsGetReal Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Q: What's the difference between a Wheat Thin and a lesbian?
A: A Wheat Thin is a snack cracker and a lesbian is a crack snacker.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Remember MM your only wrong and hateful if you disagree with them......Typical liberal attitude.

IMO, Liberalism and Homosexuality are two of the purest forms of selfishness.

Posted By: Raeford Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Spot on 12344MAG

I'm of the opinion of live and let live. Just keep your personal chit[applies to everyone] outta my face and I'll do the same.
I'm so damn sick of reading about Christians being ignorant ant hateful because we don't agree with how someone chooses to live.

It's none of your business. God didn't ask you to do anything about it. God didn't tell you personally that it is wrong. You are choosing to believe a book that may or may not have anything to do with a higher power. Your views and opinions when verbalized are lowering peoples self esteem.

When did standin up for your beliefs become wrong.

When it hurts people whose actions don't hurt you.

It is well documented that gay animals exist in nature all over the world. Gay clown fish occupying the same anemone, gay Mallards and swans who have been together for years and I've even seen a picture of two bucks during a [bleep]. So if it occurs in nature without coercion by definition it is natural. If god is infallible and there are gay animals then being anti-gay is an act against god. Believe what you see not what you've been told.
People don't need to follow something written by man and said to be by god to know how to treat each other.

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Remember MM your only wrong and hateful if you disagree with them......Typical liberal attitude.

I'm baptized, Republican and card carrying life member of the NRA who enjoys the freedom to think for himself. Try it sometime.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
You are so right. God did not tell me to kick the [bleep] out of [bleep], I learned that behavior on my own. And I enjoy it too.
Posted By: 1tnhunter Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
I've put my thoughts out here so that when other people stumble upon this thread they will see that not all gun carrying outdoorsmen are brainwashed homophobes.

My thoughts on your thoughts are you should GFY!!!

Wanting to be right in lieu of someone else's happiness doesn't seem selfish?
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
You are so right. God did not tell me to kick the [bleep] out of [bleep], I learned that behavior on my own. And I enjoy it too.

Hope our paths cross one day.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Me too!
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
... but fortunately people with your obsolete ideology will die off and the next generations will be more tolerant and evolved.

Careful what you wish for.....Its our obsolete ideologoical asses that have allowed homosexuals the freedom to make the choices that thier making now.

More tolerant and evolved huh?.....

Let me know how that works out for you in the midst of the impending radical muslim onslaught... We'll see what direction THAT kind of ideological evolution and tolerance takes you and the homosexuals.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
[Linked Image]

Looks like (s)he went all out.
Probably had the latest gender confused operation.

An: addadicktome
Posted By: NeBassman Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Where are the pictures of "lipstick lesbians"? grin
Posted By: SEdge Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
They've pissed on the parade now.
So in your line of thinking if it occurs in nature then it is morally correct. Think I'll go out and kill my neighbors( wolves compete and kill each other over infringement in territory) because they walked on my property. After that I'll go smother my kids(happens all the time with pigs in a pen), and then I'll tell my wife to kill and eat me( spiders do it all the time, as do praying mantis). Or maybe I'll just go out and dump a bunch of poison in the local lake and kill all the living organisms in it, plants, fish, wildlife, people all of it.( bacteria that breed in bodies sometimes produce toxins that kill that body and other bacteria). What argument could any of my intended victims have, if it happens in nature it is without reproach and perfectly acceptable.

MM

I'm baptized, Republican and card carrying life member of the NRA who enjoys the freedom to think for himself. Try it sometime.

You can pretend to be anything you want, You're actions are what defines you to other people. So far your actions here have not portrayed you in a very good light......Carry on dufus.
Methinks it just needs to come on out of the closet and release it's pent up frustration.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13

I'm baptized, Republican and card carrying life member of the NRA who,...

,...needs his ass beaten senseless by a bull dyke that looks like Ernest Borgnine.
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Where are the pictures of "lipstick lesbians"? grin
the dumb bastids with the liberlism vs. bible slinging ruined it

Posted By: ratsnakeboogy Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
I only shoot the heterosexual cervids and waterfowl these days, the gay ones taste funny.
to get the thread back on track

[Linked Image]
Much more better!
Posted By: NeBassman Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Originally Posted by Raeford
Much more better!

I agree! grin
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pointbock Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Lawrence Kohlberg would have a pretty good time with this thread.
I'm so damn sick of reading about Christians being ignorant ant hateful because we don't agree with how someone chooses to live.

It's none of your business. God didn't ask you to do anything about it. God didn't tell you personally that it is wrong. You are choosing to believe a book that may or may not have anything to do with a higher power. Your views and opinions when verbalized are lowering peoples self esteem.

It is well documented that gay animals exist in nature all over the world. Gay clown fish occupying the same anemone, gay Mallards and swans who have been together for years and I've even seen a picture of two bucks during a [bleep]. So if it occurs in nature without coercion by definition it is natural. If god is infallible and there are gay animals then being anti-gay is an act against god. Believe what you see not what you've been told.
People don't need to follow something written by man and said to be by god to know how to treat each other.

Oh brother, she's played the "self-esteem" card. cry When I was a youngster I got caught stealing (more than once). Being disciplined and told I was wrong hurt my self esteem, but it didn't change the fact that it was still wrong!

Actually, there is no such thing as an animal equivalent to homosexuality. And even if there was, it would be irrelevant. Some animals eat their own young. That does not somehow make the behavior moral, or even natural for humans. Assuming one is an evolutionist, one is forced to admit that the existence of a homosexual "gene" cannot possibly be squared with evolution since, over time, natural selection would have eliminated that gene.

Jordan
Posted By: ColKlink Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13

Oh brother, she's played the "self-esteem" card. cry Actually, there is no such thing as an animal equivalent to homosexuality. And even if there was, it would be irrelevant. Some animals eat their own young. That does not somehow make the behavior moral, or even natural for humans. Assuming one is an evolutionist, one is forced to admit that the existence of a homosexual "gene" cannot possibly be squared with evolution since, over time, natural selection would have eliminated that gene.

Jordan

Homosexuality is nothing more than a misdirection of the human sexual impulse same as pedophilia, necrophilia, etc. The differences are only of degrees, they are all deviant behaviors.
Posted By: tipmover Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
Lesbians and foreskins...

Y'all need to get out and kill some schit or something!
Posted By: Longbob Re: Lesbians - 05/31/13
There are two lesbians that live across the street from us. They are the butch kind. Not attractive at all and obvious in their preferences.

I have been calling them thespians since the kids were small. It really messed them up when they started taking high school english.

I didn't think that far ahead.
Originally Posted by ColKlink

Oh brother, she's played the "self-esteem" card. cry Actually, there is no such thing as an animal equivalent to homosexuality. And even if there was, it would be irrelevant. Some animals eat their own young. That does not somehow make the behavior moral, or even natural for humans. Assuming one is an evolutionist, one is forced to admit that the existence of a homosexual "gene" cannot possibly be squared with evolution since, over time, natural selection would have eliminated that gene.

Jordan

Homosexuality is nothing more than a misdirection of the human sexual impulse same as pedophilia, necrophilia, etc. The differences are only of degrees, they are all deviant behaviors.

Just another sexual deviant trying to justify the sexual deviance of others to make him/herself feel better about their own actions.
... but fortunately people with your obsolete ideology will die off and the next generations will be more tolerant and evolved.

Careful what you wish for.....Its our obsolete ideologoical asses that have allowed homosexuals the freedom to make the choices that thier making now.

More tolerant and evolved huh?.....

Let me know how that works out for you in the midst of the impending radical muslim onslaught... We'll see what direction THAT kind of ideological evolution and tolerance takes you and the homosexuals.

Tolerance? Alessio, you are a seriously confused woman in addition to perhaps the least tolerant person in this discussion. Re-read some of your posts, including your gratuitous, absolutely over the top, hit-and-run attack on some of our spouses. And you have the gall to speak of tolerance?

Your confusion is boundless. The idea of tolerance as a virtue presupposes a non-subjective, non-relative basis for distinguishing the tolerable from the intolerable. We don't praise someone as being "tolerant" for "allowing" others to enjoy their preference for vanilla ice cream over, say, chocolate ice cream. And why is that? Because the preference for vanilla over chocolate is entirely subjective. You don't get credit for "tolerating" something that no one could possibly ever say is wrong. Therefore, the very definition of tolerance presupposes some objective standard for distinguishing the tolerable from the intolerable and for thus determining that it is virtuous to "tolerate" some things, precisely because they are wrong. Tolerance can't be a virtue unless the thing to be tolerated is wrong, but something which tolerance nevertheless demands be permitted to exist to some degree.

Now what, exactly is that standard of right and wrong?? You say it is the fact of the homosexual's humanity. But to speak of one's humanity as the non-relative basis for determining some things to be wrong (such as slavery---which treats a human being as if he were a dog or horse or ox) is to presuppose that something or someone intended for the distinction between the human and non-human to have moral force. Modern philosophy (of which you are clearly an adherent) tells us that facts cannot possibly possess values (the fact-value distinction). Values do not inhere in facts, we are told by the elites (such as yourself). Therefore it is senseless (we are told by the likes of you) to speak of nature telling us that something is or is not wrong. On your own premises, the humanity of the homosexual is no basis to accord him any rights whatsoever, anymore than the humanity of a black man or a Jew tells us they ought to be treated as human beings and not beasts of burden or some plaque bearing bacilli. How quaint and ill-informed that Nature, or Nature's God could or would tell us something is or is not wrong! Since you appear to be a devoted evolutionist, perhaps you ought to try and make sense of your moral indignation and its utter and complete inconsistency with your most fundamental premises.

Although you deny it, nature and the law that is in nature tells us that homosexuality is wrong as surely as they tell us slavery and genocide are wrong. The generative distinction between male and female is the ground and basis of all of human friendship and of human existence. The human family comes to sight as a giant river, flowing through the generations of time which is constituted and reconstituted in and by the distinction between male and female. Whereas heterosexuality leads to regeneration and friendship and life, homosexuality, quite simply, leads to disease and death. If the entire human family made the choice to engage in exclusively homosexual conduct, the human race would go extinct in one generation. And you call that a moral good?

It us utterly hypocritical for you to try to invoke someone's humanity as somehow according him unalienable rights while simultaneously denying any moral authority whatsoever in the distinctions in nature---the moral authority inherent in the difference between the human and non-human. In fact, the difference between male and female is actually more fundamental than the distinction between the human and non-human because nature itself is constituted in and by the distinction between the sexes.

Nature and reason tell us that a man is not an ox or a horse or a dog and ought not be treated as such, just as surely as they tell us a man is not a woman and that the right ordering of the sexual relationships is between members of the opposite sex, not the same sex.

The truth of what I have written is not affected one iota by your intolerance, rank hypocrisy and complete intellectual and moral confusion.

Jordan
Posted By: LetsGetReal Re: Lesbians - 06/01/13
Originally Posted by Longbob
There are two lesbians that live across the street from us. They are the butch kind. Not attractive at all and obvious in their preferences.

Are they also kind of nasty, with a bad attitude? Our street was all owner-occupied homes and then a lesbian pair rented a house. They caused trouble and the long-timers hated them, but not because they were lesbians. They didn't stay long. Then I learned that there were others with similar attitudes. I'm going to paint this one with a broad brush. I give them a wide berth.

Wow, and I thought this thread was going to go down the humorous route. I wish I could remember more lesbian jokes. However, we've gotten into moralizing. Who cares what they do? When we were kids in grade school, we made jokes about all kinds of people, including "What did the Lord say when he created the first negro?" "Oops, I burned one." That's only funny up until about age 14. I seriously think some people who like their own gender were wired that way, by the Man Upstairs. He is not always kind. Take a look at some of the big, tough lesbians. Are they going to get asked out to the prom? No. Guys probably never liked these girls. Take a look at some of the effeminate, slim gay guys. Are girls going to be interested in them, or were they ever? No. Same kind of reciprocal situation. God made Rosie O'Donnells ... and God made beauty pageant contestants.

But the MAIN issue is their personalities. Lesbians, more so than gay guys, can't seem to check their issues at the door when they come to work. That's what affects coworkers. Not what they do in bed. Also, their nastiness is rooted in a lot of psychological baggage. I've also seen a few get fired for being troublemakers and it couldn't have come soon enough.

But there we go again - the packaged mentality that Republican = conservative = Bible thumper = homophobe. I'll go Democrat/conservative/a la carte Catholic/don't care. What I do care about is the same-sex marriage thing. It costs MONEY. This means they extend benefits to partners. In fact, I don't like the registered partnership issue either, for the same reason. It costs MONEY. They should have left it at roommate status, essentially allowing them to live like single people who are sharing living quarters. If you think Obamacare is bad or will be the thorn, it isn't. We'll adjust. The REAL problem is how same-sex marriage, the benefits, the perks, and the adoptions will toast the basic stable social structures of this country. Go ahead and enjoy your porn of lipstick lesbians or LUGs (lesbians until graduation) doing the deed, and then play the religious card. Instead, be practical about it, forget the religious aspects, and kick them to the curb, making sure that there are no pu$$y-whipped suckers paying these biotches alimony or child support when they swing the other way. Have you seen some of these girl next door actresses who have gone lesbian? Kelly McGillis and Meredith Baxter? WTF? They have hit the wall in a big way. If you sniff early on that they like the smell of poon, run. Some guys think with their small brains instead of their large brains, and the religious thinking is also small brained on this topic.

Q: What do you get when you cross an Eskimo and a lesbian?
A: A Klondyke.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Lesbians - 06/01/13
They are not friendly at all. They look miserable, act miserable, and live miserably. Maybe it's their neighbors. laugh
They are not friendly at all. They look miserable, act miserable, and live miserably. Maybe it's their neighbors. laugh

As can be expected, they almost never are.
At the risk of generalization, it appears to me that the most obvious of homosexuals...the butchie dyke and the flaming [bleep] are exactly opposite in demeanor.

The dykes seem miserable and a beating to attempt a conversation and the flaming [bleep] are generally a blast to talk to at parties and such.
Posted By: ColKlink Re: Lesbians - 06/01/13
At the risk of generalization, it appears to me that the most obvious of homosexuals...the butchie dyke and the flaming [bleep] are exactly opposite in demeanor.

The dykes seem miserable and a beating to attempt a conversation and the flaming [bleep] are generally a blast to talk to at parties and such.

I feel the same way. The flaming homos are usually very kind people who are outgoing and fun to talk to but the bull dykes are just the opposite.
Posted By: poboy Re: Lesbians - 06/01/13
"We're here, We're queer, We're in your face!!!" - 1970s
Yeah, flamers can be cool ... especially when they give you the wrong type of hamburger at a fast food place, then throw in the correct one when you catch the mistake, neglect to charge you for it, and flip their wrist at you smiling and saying "That's ok, don't worry about it." Bingo.
I mean...come on..our own Ingwe is the consumate ambassador for that type of behavior. A "soooper" likable feller.
© 24hourcampfire