Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
Originally Posted by EdM
Yet many man's dream/reality is a threesome with a couple of ladies, eh?

Yep, this appears to be the case. To any guy who would enjoy seeing two ladies getting it on, he has sexual issues of his own.

Saw this thread on LESBIANS. They are typically the biggest troublemakers in places of employment. But, even the big butch ones can play the gender card for their convenience, because they have a vaj yet more testosterone than most men ... even the ones who beat their chests on this very forum. And this whole trendy bisexual thing with high school and college girls today: just kick them to the curb. But, guys are stupid ... and accept this these days. Force them to both buy lots and lots of powerful batteries and get full-time girlfriends.

You're an idiot. What an uneducated synopsis from a mentally impotent person. You still however hit more key points than obumma ever has.

GB1

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
There has been break thru treatment to cure lesbianisn. Doctors who have tried proscribing tricoxagan have reported very good results.

Is tricoxagan injected or administered orally?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by EdM

Yep, this appears to be the case. To any guy who would enjoy seeing two ladies getting it on, he has sexual issues of his own.

What part of THREESOME seems to have you confused?....

~laffin~

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Alessio

You're an idiot. What an uneducated synopsis from a mentally impotent person. You still however hit more key points than obumma ever has.

Uneducated? Ok. If you say so. Yes, I made a lot of points. And they're pretty much spot on.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by EdM

Saw this thread on LESBIANS. They are typically the biggest troublemakers in places of employment. But, even the big butch ones can play the gender card for their convenience, because they have a vaj yet more testosterone than most men ... even the ones who beat their chests on this very forum. And this whole trendy bisexual thing with high school and college girls today: just kick them to the curb. But, guys are stupid ... and accept this these days. Force them to both buy lots and lots of powerful batteries and get full-time girlfriends.
Don't knock it till you try it !! grin Guess if playing with two ladies don't turn you on maybe you got a thin crazyg for guys ?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My story is this, met a young dyke through the work place, found we had things in common and got along just fine. Ended up working for the same company, met her SO and we ended up taking a cruise, after the first night, all bets were off. Been almost 20 years now, good times mostly, and definitely interesting. Could not see living life any other way.

No fear, no doubt, all in, balls out.

"America"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I admit I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Me too Bro, 260 lbs of flat top haircut wearing BULLDYKE. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

Damn this looks like Big Hoss on Pawn Stars. eek

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter

[Linked Image]

Damn this looks like Big Hoss on Pawn Stars. eek
Now tuust me not all girls that like girls look like that

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunner500
Me too Bro, 260 lbs of flat top haircut wearing BULLDYKE. grin

Gunner

Having seen you I don't think you would be anyone's bitch. I'm positive you would be the one with the big black loggerhead strapped to your waist. LMFAO!
Damn, I just threw up a little. sick

- Michael Friedman

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
did you bend over to puke? bad move......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
Another thing that's popular with the high school and college girls is "L.U.G."...lesbians until graduation! Go figure

Fair enough, they can get their rocks off without getting a gut full of arms and legs.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by ldholton
Don't knock it till you try it !! grin Guess if playing with two ladies don't turn you on maybe you got a thin crazyg for guys ?

I wouldn't know any ladies who are prone to threesomes, and if they started working on each others' gashes, I would not want to be there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But it's OK if they both work on yours?....

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RichardAustin: "Tricoxagan" now thats funny!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by huntsman22
But it's OK if they both work on yours?....

Pretty good comeback for a textbook hick.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I took my wife to San Francisco for a romantic weekend years ago. I guess I am totally naieve, but we go to this little restaraunt down town [bleep] city and we sit down and wait, and wait, and wait to get served. Then I start noticing that the waiters---and customers all look like [bleep]. There were women in their too, but maybe they were homos too. We obviously did not fit in---middle aged straight couple wearing levis and boots.

They weren't gonna serve us 'cause we were a straight couple and obviously were not welcome in their establishment. Talk about bigotry.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by ldholton

I wouldn't know any ladies who are prone to threesomes, and if they started working on each others' gashes, I would not want to be there.

Which is why your wife waits until you go hunting.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by RobJordan
I took my wife to San Francisco for a romantic weekend years ago. I guess I am totally naieve, but we go to this little restaraunt down town [bleep] city and we sit down and wait, and wait, and wait to get served. Then I start noticing that the waiters---and customers all look like [bleep]. There were women in their too, but maybe they were homos too. We obviously did not fit in---middle aged straight couple wearing levis and boots.

They weren't gonna serve us 'cause we were a straight couple and obviously were not welcome in their establishment. Talk about bigotry.

Pretty sure your lack of attention had more to do with prejudices, ignorance, anger and self entitlement rather than some how stumbling upon a den of hetero hating homos. I'm sorry you have dreams of gobbling wieners or that your wife has become so hideous you are no longer sure of your own sexuality but the louder someone is, the less they believe what they are saying.
Did any closeted bells happen to go off when you chose the world's most openly gay friendly city as a destination for romance? Surprised you didn't leave your manly maiden at home.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,568
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.