Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by ppine
This group sounds like a bunch of high school kids at recess.

Yeah and the likes of you always needed to bring extra lunch money hidden in your shoe...

LMAO.

Conservatives have understood these facts forever but it was recently affirmed by science.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or another way of saying it, liberals are girly men.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I've heard them referred to as "Canyon Yodelers"

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slidellkid
I agree, it is confusing. Why date a woman that looks like a man, straps one on like a man but has a puzzy? If you want a man that bad, just get one. Wonder if the butch ones go out drinking and nite and get cursed out for coming home late smellinug like beer and tuna? It's not a bad deal for the butch ones though, they get to have a nice lady and they are so damn ugly they would never get a man. Pretty much a relationship of convienience.

FIFY wink

Dave

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by patbrennan
I have never figured out the big "attraction" to shaved. Trimmed I understand, but not shaved bare.

Keeps the hair out of our teeth.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Esox357
Bi is okay nothing like a good threesome! Most lesbians hate "bi's" since they can't make up their mind?

Homosexuality is not natural since we humans could not or would not procreate to continue the survival of our species but that's another argument?

Well, a cow still gets bred by a bull, but you often wonder why the cows hump the other cows all the time.....
Bulls hump other bulls too and even steers get in on the action.

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do or how hawt the two chicks are. As far as I'm concerned, everybody who is free, white and twenty-one can do what they want, but I'm just sayin'...

Random acts of attempted copulation (with the same gender) by animals in response to estrus signals is not what homosexuality is. Homosexuality is the pairing off by individuals of a species with the same sex of another member of the species to the exclusion of opposite sex intercourse. Animals don't do that. But even if they did, it would still be wrong. Some animals eat their young when stressed. That doesn't make it right behavior for humans.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Bi is okay nothing like a good threesome! Most lesbians hate "bi's" since they can't make up their mind?

Homosexuality is not natural since we humans could not or would not procreate to continue the survival of our species but that's another argument?

Natural or not, I loved my two bi-girls who used to share the berth on my cabin cruiser on Lake Shasta in better times. Everybody "loved" everybody! laugh whistle whistle

Waiting for the pics.

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Well, a cow still gets bred by a bull, but you often wonder why the cows hump the other cows all the time.....

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do or how hawt the two chicks are. As far as I'm concerned, everybody who is free, white and twenty-one can do what they want, but I'm just sayin'...

Random acts of attempted copulation (with the same gender) by animals in response to estrus signals is not what homosexuality is. Homosexuality is the pairing off by individuals of a species with the same sex of another member of the species to the exclusion of opposite sex intercourse. Animals don't do that. But even if they did, it would still be wrong. Some animals eat their young when stressed. That doesn't make it right behavior for humans.
Point taken. Obviously you know a lot about homosexuality.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by RWE

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do

I listened to a man talk about the fact that some primates practice homosexuality as an indicator to how normal and natural it is.

So I schit on the floor and threw it at him.

Which brings to mind the recent Gitmo Bay news about inmates throwing chit at the guards.

I believe we SHOULD close Gitmo down. Hell- even give the inmates a choice on release:

A. We fly them half way back to their home country and release them. If interested, the home country can pick them up there. (That 30,000 foot drop into the ocean may make them hard to find, tho...., but we could GPS tracker em.)

B. Release them in San Diego among already established quarters for like-minded chit-throwing inmates.....

Naw, I wouldn't want to subject those gorillas in the San Diego Zoo to such a negative influence - forget this one... smile but it would be amusing.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Natural or not, I loved my two bi-girls who used to share the berth on my cabin cruiser on Lake Shasta in better times. Everybody "loved" everybody! laugh whistle whistle

Bloody dirty rotten lucky braggart!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rte

Conservatives have understood these facts forever but it was recently affirmed by science.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views.

I read that link...apparently no one informed the twits that blokes get to be strong by working instead of sitting on their collective whiny arse.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by RWE

Homosexuality is still wrong regardless of what animals do

I listened to a man talk about the fact that some primates practice homosexuality as an indicator to how normal and natural it is.

So I schit on the floor and threw it at him.

That is one of the funniest posts ever! You should send this to Larry The Cable Guy or someone. Somebody with IT skills should make a poster. This could go national!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.... wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I deal with it in a simple fashion, I walk away in the opposite direction. At least for the rude ones, most of them are. As for the other thing, you have not lived till you seen a monkey [bleep] fight at a monkey house at a zoo. I saw one at the Bronx Zoo back in 1962! It was something! As for the turds at Gitmo well, a sound proof room, with a drain in the floor, and a 32 ACP Walter PP would be how I would deal with them. After all it was fine for the Polish Officers and they were lawful soldiers!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A licker friend of ours in town occasionally likes to spoil herself and go mad on d!ck, I saw her last Friday whilst doing the banking and asked how she was.
With a big stupid grin she proudly informed me that she was walking bow-legged, so I told her that a lemon would fix that!

She looked at me and asked how the hell a lemon was going to stop her being bow-legged, so I told her that it wouldn't help that but it would sure as hell take that f_cking big smile off her face.

Good thing she has a sense of humour, she thought it was hilarious.

I always wanted to try that line...I am pleased I got to use it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You should watch young buck goats go at it. They don't just go through the motions. They get it done.

God gave us some specific commands regarding sex. Homosexuality is strictly prohibited, both male and female.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jac3k
If the chicks like chicks, then why are they with chicks that look like dudes? I'm confused...
Yep, they are typically paired off as a masculine and a feminine chick, and likely retain those roles during sex, too. Which would seem to indicated that it's a mere perversion of normal relations rather than a legitimately distinct sexual orientation, at least for the "lipstick lesbians." The bull dykes are likely for real, and depend on the confusion of sexually normal women to get partners.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bufaf
I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.... wink

That.. right there.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I've known a few lesbians, most are cool chicks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a lesbian pair here,building contractor /partners......everything they fabricate is all tongue in groove cool

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 16gage, 70 invisible), 2,129 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,519
Posts18,530,645
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.