-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alessio, the ignorant remarks you are making about members wives is the very lowest anyone can get. How about you just SHUT UP if you don't have intelligence enough to post something decent.

I just added you to my ignore list and hope everybody else here will do the same.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
How is defending an AMERICAN'S right to freedom and equality ignorant. If an AMERICAN is gay, black, slight of build or dim witted it is my right and privilege to defend them.
For presenting himself as a christian he sure seems to be taking the judging out of GOD's hands and putting them into his own. When someone makes fun of Bigbuck for his sentence structure I'll defend him too.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Aw, come on guys. This topic can be humorous. You've got overly right wing people here who thump their Bibles and largely dislike lesbians for that reason. However, their worst trait is often their behavior - the one you don't see in their bedrooms, but if you have to interact with them.

The word bull dyke is a good one. Among the various species of sharks, the bull shark, although not the largest, is the most aggressive. It is packed with the highest testosterone concentration among sharks, and maybe all mammals. If they are in a league with saltwater crocs and Komodo dragons, that says a lot. But, yeah, bull dykes seem to have a good dose of testosterone, since both men and women have both testosterone and estrogen. Look at one the wrong way and they are on the verge of picking a fight.

And, no, this isn't ignorance or being judgmental. It's just plain old live and learn.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Always shied away from people that demanded
to be identified by their sexuality or their religion.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

I am not interested in talking to someone that denigrates another members spouse.

Goodbye.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Alessio
How is defending an AMERICAN'S right to freedom and equality ignorant. If an AMERICAN is gay, black, slight of build or dim witted it is my right and privilege to defend them.
For presenting himself as a christian he sure seems to be taking the judging out of GOD's hands and putting them into his own. When someone makes fun of Bigbuck for his sentence structure I'll defend him too.

Does that include freedom and equality for pederasts? How about rapists? And you're not very committed to equality for people who think sodomites are, well sodomites, are you---as evidenced by your incredibly rude and insultiung remarks.

This nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason that slavery and genocide are wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not an ox or a horse or a dog and with the very same voice nature and reason also tell us that a man is not a woman and ought not be treated as one and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is is between members of the opposite sex, not the same sex. No one is denying sodomites the freedom to sodomize all they want. Nor is anyone denying them equality. What is being denied (or at least attempted) is the right of people such as myselt to our opinion that homosexuality is a crime against nature. And that denial is made by your effort to intimidate and silence anyone who has the temerity to declare that homosexuality is immoral.

Last edited by RobJordan; 05/30/13.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Way to think for your self. I work with and am friends with gay people, I can see they love each other the same way I love my wife. You judge them based on something you were told, people aren't born with distane. No one will ever convince you that homosexuality is natural and exists in all animals but fortunately people with your obsolete ideology will die off and the next generations will be more tolerant and evolved. Racists don't become enlightened, they die and take their ignorance with them.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Ravenr2
Always shied away from people that demanded
to be identified by their sexuality or their religion.

Wisest post of the thread.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So the only truth you believe in is that which you yourself have experienced or seen or learned on your own. You put no value in things taught or learned from the generations before us. And "New" ideologies are the only "good" ideologies. If you're waiting for the Christian ideology to die off and go away, keep waiting. We started with 1, then 13 and became what we are today in number, and have lasted 2 thousand years. You might want to put a little more thought into something that has the power and truth to be passed on from generation to generation for 2000 years. I'm just saying that there might be a little more to it than just ignorance, bigotry, and fantasy, Ideologies based on such weak ground tend to fade rather quickly if history or my life experience has taught me much.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A cowboy goes into a bar. An attractive woman comes in and sits next to him, so he gets up his courage and asks her to dance. She says "no thanks, I'm a lesbian." He says "what's that?? So she says: "I like pu**y." Then she gets up and leaves.

Right then, as he's sitting there absorbing this, a group of tourists comes in, spies his hat boots and belt and says "hey, are you a real cowboy??"

So he says "I thought I was, but now I think I'm a lesbian."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? Lickalottapuss

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
So the only truth you believe in is that which you yourself have experienced or seen or learned on your own. You put no value in things taught or learned from the generations before us. And "New" ideologies are the only "good" ideologies. If you're waiting for the Christian ideology to die off and go away, keep waiting. We started with 1, then 13 and became what we are today in number, and have lasted 2 thousand years. You might want to put a little more thought into something that has the power and truth to be passed on from generation to generation for 2000 years. I'm just saying that there might be a little more to it than just ignorance, bigotry, and fantasy, Ideologies based on such weak ground tend to fade rather quickly if history or my life experience has taught me much.

MM

What you believe has caused hate and religious wars. What I believe hurts no one. I have seen gay productive members of our community, you have been told your beliefs. If you were raised to believe that god was a homosexual butterfly that lived inside of the moon you'd be trying to convince me of that now.
In kindergarten all children play as equals, black, white, Chinese, gay and challenged. Judging and contempt are taught.
I have no interest in changing the way you think nor do I care if all of you put me on ignore. I've put my thoughts out here so that when other people stumble upon this thread they will see that not all gun carrying outdoorsmen are brainwashed homophobes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Alessio

Does that include freedom and equality for pederasts? How about rapists? And you're not very committed to equality for people who think sodomites are, well sodomites, are you---as evidenced by your incredibly rude and insultiung remarks.

This nation was founded free and independent on an appeal to the "laws of nature and of nature's God". Homosexuality is wrong for the same reason that slavery and genocide are wrong: it is against nature. Nature and reason tell us that a man is not an ox or a horse or a dog and with the very same voice nature and reason also tell us that a man is not a woman and ought not be treated as one and that the right ordering of sexual relationships is is between members of the opposite sex, not the same sex. No one is denying sodomites the freedom to sodomize all they want. Nor is anyone denying them equality. What is being denied (or at least attempted) is the right of people such as myselt to our opinion that homosexuality is a crime against nature. And that denial is made by your effort to intimidate and silence anyone who has the temerity to declare that homosexuality is immoral.

Spot on Rob, that's why sodomy used to be called a crime against nature, which is what it is. The homos, who constitute at most one or two percent of the population, and their apologists like Alessio think they can bully the rest of us into accepting their perversion as normal but many of us still see it for what it is.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no interest in changing your mind either, but won't stand to have someone smear the name of Christianity because I'd their ignorance and bigotry. Christ taught me to hate one thing, sin. I don't hate homosexuals anymore than anyone else, and I certainly don't fear them. I'm so damn sick of reading about Christians being ignorant ant hateful because we don't agree with how someone chooses to live. When did standin up for your beliefs become wrong. I guess if we just shook hands and said we're all right and there really is no such thing as wrong, Christianity would still fit in america. Thank God it doesn't.

I said my piece, carry on.

Mm

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Q: What's the difference between a Wheat Thin and a lesbian?
A: A Wheat Thin is a snack cracker and a lesbian is a crack snacker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember MM your only wrong and hateful if you disagree with them......Typical liberal attitude.

IMO, Liberalism and Homosexuality are two of the purest forms of selfishness.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Spot on 12344MAG

I'm of the opinion of live and let live. Just keep your personal chit[applies to everyone] outta my face and I'll do the same.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I'm so damn sick of reading about Christians being ignorant ant hateful because we don't agree with how someone chooses to live.

It's none of your business. God didn't ask you to do anything about it. God didn't tell you personally that it is wrong. You are choosing to believe a book that may or may not have anything to do with a higher power. Your views and opinions when verbalized are lowering peoples self esteem.

When did standin up for your beliefs become wrong.

When it hurts people whose actions don't hurt you.

It is well documented that gay animals exist in nature all over the world. Gay clown fish occupying the same anemone, gay Mallards and swans who have been together for years and I've even seen a picture of two bucks during a [bleep]. So if it occurs in nature without coercion by definition it is natural. If god is infallible and there are gay animals then being anti-gay is an act against god. Believe what you see not what you've been told.
People don't need to follow something written by man and said to be by god to know how to treat each other.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Remember MM your only wrong and hateful if you disagree with them......Typical liberal attitude.

IMO, Liberalism and Homosexuality are two of the purest forms of selfishness.

I'm baptized, Republican and card carrying life member of the NRA who enjoys the freedom to think for himself. Try it sometime.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You are so right. God did not tell me to kick the [bleep] out of [bleep], I learned that behavior on my own. And I enjoy it too.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 907brass, 338Rules, 16penny, 20 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,049
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.