Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
What if you wear one out in a couple of weeks? whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Two things;

First, you get hired as "Quality Control".

Second, you get a genital transplant because you would have worn the first set down to nubs. grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Two things;

First, you get hired as "Quality Control".

Second, you get a genital transplant because you would have worn the first set down to nubs. grin

Ed
grin That covers the "bennies" do I have to QC the Hillary Clinton,Michelle Obama or any other ugly sex slave?

Hint Wageslave would be PERFECT for the ugly Cyborg Sex Slave. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"QC" means you get ALL of them.

Just as with my programming job, I have to deal with all of them, too.

At least you don't have to sift through the hormonal whining and screaming if some guy orders the "full emotional package"! eek sick

You wouldn't believe the sick dudes out there who are closet masochists and actually ORDER that package!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Ok schit I can wear ear plugs and put bags over the heads of the ugly ones.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
What if you wear one out in a couple of weeks? whistle

Then it'd be time to switch over to one of my other favorite childhood passions: needlepoint, church choir or baking cupcakes. In that order.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
And we're supposed to take the word of a one-lunged, cigarette smoking, raw fish-eating, scooter riding, gun toting, whiskey drinking, world-class gourmand and photographer who is married to an extraordinarily wonderful woman, that these are your hobbies?!?! grin

You're killin' me! laugh

Ed

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I'll take two:

[Linked Image]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I hate to break the news to you, but she is the master pattern for the "full emotional package" I mentioned above. eek

Besides, The Grand Ayatoldyaso has already claimed the entire first run of that model for himself. Sick,sick puppy...

Ed

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
And we're supposed to take the word of a one-lunged, cigarette smoking, raw fish-eating, scooter riding, gun toting, whiskey drinking, world-class gourmand and photographer who is married to an extraordinarily wonderful woman, that these are your hobbies?!?! grin

You're killin' me! laugh

Ed

Wow. blush I guess that kind of flattery needs some kindness in return. Humble thanks.

Look for a set of knitted ear muffs and a batch of yummy spiced carrot cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting in about a month. Any color preference on the muffs? On hand I think have a funky salmon-fuchsia, a fun robin's egg blue or a brilliant vermilion with undertones of lavender. Lemme' know.

whistle wink

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I hate to break the news to you, but she is the master pattern for the "full emotional package" I mentioned above. eek

Besides, The Grand Ayatoldyaso has already claimed the entire first run of that model for himself. Sick,sick puppy...

Ed

Two of the full emotion package couldn't be 1/2 as bad as my wife and three daughters.

Let me know when the second run starts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

At least you don't have to sift through the hormonal whining and screaming if some guy orders the "full emotional package"! eek sick

You wouldn't believe the sick dudes out there who are closet masochists and actually ORDER that package!

Ed

Larry Root just ordered. This needs testing before it is shipped. I don't care to whom you delegate this one. Give them a bonus if you need to. I charged Root double.

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Just when I thought Id seen the most disturbing image on the 'fire......

I was wrong again! sick

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by hatari

Ed

Larry Root just ordered. This needs testing before it is shipped. I don't care to whom you delegate this one. Give them a bonus if you need to. I charged Root double.

[Linked Image]
I QUIT!! shocked

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Two of the full emotion package couldn't be 1/2 as bad as my wife and three daughters.

Let me know when the second run starts.

Three daughters...Hmmm and you seem half sane, Must be because of all the time you spend on the internet. grin

One daughter damn near did me in, She's 20 and has a serious boyfriend now. Thank God no more [bleep]' boys snooping around anymore. Wife said there was a time when she thought for sure I was gonna go to jail.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Ed

[Linked Image]

Larry ordered his twin?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Can exact copy of an existing individual be made?

If so I want to put an order in. If something happens to my wife/mother of my kids, I want an exact copy. She's that great....

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Can exact copy of an existing individual be made?

If so I want to put an order in. If something happens to my wife/mother of my kids, I want an exact copy. She's that great....

Not possible at this time. At least until we come up with a way of prototype testing, programming, and QC that doesn't involve interaction with other guys, namely me and elkhunternm. grin

Personally, I'd prefer that YOU did all the work on that one, just to maintain integrity.

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Wow. blush I guess that kind of flattery needs some kindness in return. Humble thanks.
Look for a set of knitted ear muffs and a batch of yummy spiced carrot cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting in about a month. Any color preference on the muffs? On hand I think have a funky salmon-fuchsia, a fun robin's egg blue or a brilliant vermilion with undertones of lavender. Lemme' know.
whistle wink

I guess I could give them to my gay son...

Many thanks for the thought, though. Liar.

grin

Ed

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Then it's gonna cost you more than you can pay, cause I am NOT going to go anywhere NEAR that thing, much less sub it out to anyone we currently do business with!

You need to sub that job out to your local mortician. sick

Ed

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 54 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,064
Posts18,521,473
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.