Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Unfortunately, it did not. If it had it would be pretty clear from which angle the shot was fired.

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Hispanic technically just means someone is from a Spanish speaking country whatever their original ethnic background. I've had a lot of clients from Mexico included red haired ones named o'hara and Viking looking ones with German names. They come in all sizes shapes and colors down there just like they do in the us

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm still wanting to know what load Zimmerman was using in the 9mm that night

Winchester Hollow points.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The recovered bullet(s)

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It seems to me that the judge might make a better traffic court judge.

I have watched most all of this thing and she sure has had a hard on for the defense.

Now Z's team will have to put all of their plans into action.

Shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

Wonder when the judge comes up for re-election again?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Can the defense put those (former) officials who didn't think there was anything to charge Zimmerman with on the witness stand?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Maybe Z could get an endorsement deal with Winchester.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC

Can the defense put those (former) officials who didn't think there was anything to charge Zimmerman with on the witness stand?

One of 'em is the lead off witness Monday, according to Fox.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BarryC

They can call them to give testimony or evidence as to facts, but not to opine on whether the case should have been brought.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There was something reported about the State's handpicked attorneys being under investigation for withholding some stuff during the discovery process. The trial judge is going to pursue it AFTER a verdict in this trial.

This may be a strategy by the defense to get that in front of the jury via the original lawyers.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by teal
There is NO WAY that judge is ever not going to give this to the jury with as much help as she can give the State.

She doesn't want to be a target of the riots after.

Neither will the jury. Zimmerman stands a significant chance of being convicted.

The legal system offers no guaranty to exonerate the innocent or condemned the guilty because the legal system is driven by societal and cultural opinion, bias, and whims of humanity. The same controlling factor that's generated every mess in history and continues to do so.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A mighty astute observation. Especially taking into account the time of day it was posted. grin

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
[quote=plainsman456]It seems to me that the judge might make a better traffic court judge.

I have watched most all of this thing and she sure has had a hard on for the defense.

Now Z's team will have to put all of their plans into action.

Shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

Wonder when the judge comes up for re-election again?[/quote

frown In Missouri most judges were unsuccessful as attorneys, ran for office unopposed, appointed or were successful as a politician. Suspect that is also true in the rest of the country. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by teal
There is NO WAY that judge is ever not going to give this to the jury with as much help as she can give the State.

She doesn't want to be a target of the riots after.

Neither will the jury. Zimmerman stands a significant chance of being convicted.

The legal system offers no guaranty to exonerate the innocent or condemned the guilty because the legal system is driven by societal and cultural opinion, bias, and whims of humanity. The same controlling factor that's generated every mess in history and continues to do so.
That is simply not correct. You may get cases that slide through the cracks, but with this much scrutiny, there is no way it would not be appealed all the way to the Supremes. Z walks totally or it was a setup from the word "Go" and the whole thing was about much, much more than Travon Martin as it speaks to the right of an individual to defend himself.

The Prosecution has already raised Reasonable Doubt themselves. I don't see where the Defense even needs to bring witnesses, let alone allow Z to testify. The case should never have been brought and should be dismissed post-haste. It's already a mockery of Justice.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
+1

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
As many have said, the case is just preposterous. Consider the following points the prosecution has made lately:

When Martin was shot it probably really, really hurt for a while.

Zimmerman was so reckless that he had a gun that could be fired simply by pulling the trigger.

Martin's DNA and fingerprints were not on Zimmerman's gun.

The prosecution is grasping at straws, and hoping to play on general ignorance of how firearms work.

Monday, the defense gets to start putting on their case.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Politics will outweigh the facts..............sadly.

As bad as the judge is, I wouldn't bet against a directed verdict of some sort.

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by denton
As many have said, the case is just preposterous. Consider the following points the prosecution has made lately:

When Martin was shot it probably really, really hurt for a while.

Zimmerman was so reckless that he had a gun that could be fired simply by pulling the trigger.

Martin's DNA and fingerprints were not on Zimmerman's gun.

The prosecution is grasping at straws, and hoping to play on general ignorance of how firearms work.

Monday, the defense gets to start putting on their case.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. My gosh, not only was his handgun "fully loaded," but had one in the chamber like a murderer would. Not only that, the thing had no manual safety, which proves he wanted to be able to kill people without taking a moment to think about it. Scandalous!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hey, OJ walked.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lauren
Hey, OJ walked.

And there you have it, comparing OJ to this trial.....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 21 invisible), 1,160 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.