Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Antony Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Got an original BRNO in 30-06 purchased direct from Czech BRNO chambered in 30-06 - bought some 12-15 years ago. I have the rifle listed on GB item number 354798883
Basically the rifle is in brand new condition - only shot a couple of boxes through her. Custom stock gorgeous wood - but I put phenomenal optics on her - Khales 3-12X56 Helia S scope that I seemed to remember cost me around $1700. BUT I had Jaagd/Kettner quick release mounts mounted on the rifle while in Europe that cost a small fortune - they are the BEST quick release mounts I have EVER used. I was going hunting on horse-back in Argentina and wanted to be able to remove the scope while the rifle was banging around on a horse climbing mountains - then pop it on and take a shot when needed and have a perfect zero. The slickest mounts ever. So with the cost of the mounts and the scope that makes this rifle quite an amazing tack-driver. I never did take the rifle to Argentina so it remains in like brand new condition.
If anyone is remotely interested feel free to reach out to me. Especially if you are a BRNO guy!!

Any questions welcome - no trades at this time please.

Timepiecetrader

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Nice first post!

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Antony
Got an original BRNO in 30-06 purchased direct from Czech BRNO chambered in 30-06 - bought some 12-15 years ago. I have the rifle listed on GB item number 354798883
Basically the rifle is in brand new condition - only shot a couple of boxes through her. Custom stock gorgeous wood - but I put phenomenal optics on her - Khales 3-12X56 Helia S scope that I seemed to remember cost me around $1700. BUT I had Jaagd/Kettner quick release mounts mounted on the rifle while in Europe that cost a small fortune - they are the BEST quick release mounts I have EVER used. I was going hunting on horse-back in Argentina and wanted to be able to remove the scope while the rifle was banging around on a horse climbing mountains - then pop it on and take a shot when needed and have a perfect zero. The slickest mounts ever. So with the cost of the mounts and the scope that makes this rifle quite an amazing tack-driver. I never did take the rifle to Argentina so it remains in like brand new condition.
If anyone is remotely interested feel free to reach out to me. Especially if you are a BRNO guy!!

Any questions welcome - no trades at this time please.

Timepiecetrader

GFY

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Model number in the auction might draw more interest. Nice one.

Life is brief. Treat yourself. You earned it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Maybe I missed it.

Is there a price for the rifle in his posting?

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by boliep
Maybe I missed it.

Maybe it's like my FIL always said about boats - "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Starting bid is $1950; buy it now $2400.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by boliep
Maybe I missed it.

This is a Pelosi advertisement. You have to buy it to see how much it is. HAH! I couldn't resist that one. Seriously, I'm a bit late in this reply. But, the GB auction number was provided by the OP which included the price. But, I still would like to know the model number. CZ550 I guess.

Life is brief. Treat yourself. You earned it.
A
Antony Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Sorry completely missed this - it says CZ 537 on it - so guess model 537.
Thanks for looking and all the help.

AD

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 260madman, 1minute, 48 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,858
Posts18,478,546
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.