Originally Posted by jdm953
It will be a public execution?

We need those again!!

FJB & FJT

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ET's method done publicly. Might open some eyes and cause a few bad boys to change their ways.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They're usually not very hard to catch..don't have enough brains to know how to hide.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott F
ET's method done publicly. Might open some eyes and cause a few bad boys to change their ways.

Don't know if it would be a deterrent or not. Don't care. It would make ME feel better.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDW
Not something that just popped into my head today, more like 25 years ago after one of many young children were murdered in Houston.

Crimes against women, children and the elderly:

1. Automatic Death Penalty

2. One Appeal, within 6 months

3. Eyes open, death by firing squad, 1 week after appeal

Applicable in all 50 states.

Like the objective and process but #3...no, give them to me.

I have a lot of spare time for such solutions. They don't rate the mercy of a quick death. If a message is to be sent to perp wannabes, make it a brutal message.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Scott F

Don't know if it would be a deterrent or not. Don't care. It would make ME feel better.....

Never understood the talk of rehabilitation and deterrence when it comes to sentencing.

It's punishment...plain and simple.

For some, it should hurt more than a little.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If they dont keep their eyes open just cut their eyelids off.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by RDW
Not something that just popped into my head today, more like 25 years ago after one of many young children were murdered in Houston.

Like the objective and process but #3...no, give them to me.

I have a lot of spare time for such solutions. They don't rate the mercy of a quick death. If a message is to be sent to perp wannabes, make it a brutal message.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is NOT me personally advocating the KKK...

but I know as a kid, I lived in Areas where the Klan was still pretty strong in the local areas, back in the 1950s.... but even as a young kid at 4 to 7 years old, I knew that the local blanks were terrified of the Klan...

I remember that, but I don't remember much of black on white crime... except maybe stealing stuff...

point being, when blacks realize they don't have a free rein on doing anything they want to...and the like repercussions can happen to them...

they tend to avoid doing these kind of crimes...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Turns out the 'thugs' beat him in the face with big aluminum Mag lights.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Plinker
In Israel, they bulldoze the homes of murderers and leave the rubble as a message; A murderer came from here and a murderer will never come from here again.

That's the ticket!

Send 'em to Israel!

That place needs a bit of multiculturalism anyway!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They caught one of the murderers and know who the other one is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you boys are on the right track, quick death is way too merciful for my tastes

death by blowtorch in public would probably provide more deterrent for the wannabe gangstas

specially if it took a few days to complete

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and Tom I hear you deterrent or not, I'd feel better about the justice system

if we had more justice

and less system

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I don't know why things are changing but they are. Used to be a new gang member would have to commit a violent felony on a rival gang. No one cared so nothing was done about it.

These last two events are gangs bringing in new members but having their fun on regular people. Trust me on this, they are not bored or just out for a good time.

I think they are going to find out people do care when regular citizens are abused and murdered for the gangs amusement. Things are going to get bloody if they don't back off.

The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it is difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Life, hard time without parole for three reasons.

Too easy, being put to sleep with a needle. They ain�t going back to any of the good old days mentioned above.

Death sentences usually end costing more that life sentences.

And this is the biggie for me.
The courts ain�t good enough, screw up way too often to hand out final solutions. Look at all the innocent people cleared by science, by DNA, that the courts were sure they had it right.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
His nephew and a friend speak out:

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Allen West statement:
Reprehensible and disgusting. Two black male teenagers are being sought in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Benton. Mr. Benton was an Army WW II veteran who survived combat during the bloody Battle of Okinawa. This must end! I have yet to hear a peep out of Head of NAACP Ben Jealous at all. As an Army combat veteran and son of a WW II veteran I am beyond angry. We have a problem in the black community and it is high time we taught this generation of young black men a lesson in respect, dignity, and honor. This can no longer be tolerated. Mr. Benton was an American treasure. Farewell my Brother.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW

How about "the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" and the perps and the People decide?

Everything you listed above is bad for a number of reasons. You can't pick and choose what parts of the Constitution you want to enforce (2nd Amendment) and not others (there is no Constitutional distinction between men and women).

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by RJY66
I agree. In open and shut cases like this the death penalty needs to be applied swiftly. As little as 100 years ago, this kind of BS would not have been tolerated in this country. Had this happened back then, most likely the locals would have busted into the jail, dragged these animals out of their cells, and hung them upon the first suitable structure they could find. Many in our current society think us to be so much morally superior to our ancestors but I think it is the other way around.

Excellent post.

----------------------------------------------------------

Indeed !
I've seen pictures of the poor little jigabbos lynched in the street with a caption about the poor unfortunate darky who didn't do anything at all.
He was coming home from work/bible study and some mean white guys grabbed him up and hung him.
Just like trayvon -they were all good people .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
[Linked Image]

this right here is the best idea of all.................

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,531
Posts18,491,186
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.