Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
...and the alcohol lobby will fight it tooth and nail.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
BELLINGHAM, Wash. � A man is accused of trying to get marijuana into a Washington state jail by attaching it to an arrow he shot onto the roof.

A Whatcom County sheriff's employee saw the man step out of his pickup truck and use a bow to launch the arrow toward the jail's second-floor recreation area, but it missed its target.

Sheriff Bill Elfo says the man, identified as 36-year-old David Wayne Jordan, was arrested for investigation of introducing contraband into the jail, resisting arrest and obstructing law enforcement.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Jordan served 20 days in the jail earlier this month for assault and resisting arrest.

The sheriff says Jordan told deputies he had been aiming at a squirrel, but he couldn't explain why he needed to attach marijuana to the arrow to go squirrel hunting.

I saw that, that has to be the stupidest thing I read today.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And then jack their own pricing.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shreck
BELLINGHAM, Wash. � A man is accused of trying to get marijuana into a Washington state jail by attaching it to an arrow he shot onto the roof.

A Whatcom County sheriff's employee saw the man step out of his pickup truck and use a bow to launch the arrow toward the jail's second-floor recreation area, but it missed its target.

Sheriff Bill Elfo says the man, identified as 36-year-old David Wayne Jordan, was arrested for investigation of introducing contraband into the jail, resisting arrest and obstructing law enforcement.

The Bellingham Herald reports that Jordan served 20 days in the jail earlier this month for assault and resisting arrest.

The sheriff says Jordan told deputies he had been aiming at a squirrel, but he couldn't explain why he needed to attach marijuana to the arrow to go squirrel hunting.

Well...that is what weed does to you, but that's besides the point.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
And then jack their own pricing.

As soon as an honest man is not afraid of getting in trouble for growing a few plants, the alcohol industry is in big trouble. They know it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Well...that is what weed does to you, but that's besides the point.

Then claimed he was squirrel hunting, because we all know wrapping reefer around your arrow makes it more sporting.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
O
OSB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by OSB
Well you will not be dealing with the cartells anymore you will be dealing with the real professional crimnal element in Washington D. C. Look for taxes on your weed. Real high taxes.

Nah...unlike alcohol, any idiot can grow good weed.

Any fool can grow tabacco but how many cigs do you see being sold without a tax stamp. Fines and penalties are way too high for sellers and consumers. You won't be dealing with simple criminals now you will be dealing with the pros.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSB
Originally Posted by OSB
Well you will not be dealing with the cartells anymore you will be dealing with the real professional crimnal element in Washington D. C. Look for taxes on your weed. Real high taxes.

Any fool can grow tabacco but how many cigs do you see being sold without a tax stamp. Fines and penalties are way too high for sellers and consumers. You won't be dealing with simple criminals now you will be dealing with the pros.

Any fool can't grow tobacco. It's illegal to grow for sale unless you have .gov permission, so try and grow smokable tobacco and market it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
Sounds like the states are good to go prohibiting Obamacare. Or not?

Yeah Obama finally understands that the States are supposed to be free to be Laboratories of Democracy. Obamacare, Voter ID, gun laws, oil pipelines running though their states.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by eh76
but the bastidges sue over voter ID laws ....how much more [bleep] up can they get? crazy

There's a very logical reason this administration sues over voter ID laws. 99% of the people that'll get caught by voter ID are gonna be voting democrat, they can't have that. Most of your potheads are also going to vote democrat, they're not going to alienate them either.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
ltppowell what is your opinion on legalization?

Do it, or don't. It's prohibition is not enforced to any real extent and introducing kids to a criminal element is not healthy.

They're gonna do it...and it HAS to come from criminals. I really don't see any good choice, but at this point I lean toward legalization. At least a good kid could grow his own and not have to consort with Democrats/liberals.

I think it has a really bad affect on kids; motivation, memory, ethics amongst the forefront. I tend to agree I'd like to see it legalized. It would take the crime and most of the profit out of the equation.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSB
Originally Posted by OSB

Any fool can't grow tobacco. It's illegal to grow for sale unless you have .gov permission, so try and grow smokable tobacco and market it.

LOL you just played right into his hand and it will be the same with Mary Jane

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder if this "trust and verify" technique would work with a pro-gun governor? Nah, probably wouldn't fit the state media's definition of personal liberty.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obama has said this before.....wasnt long after his last statement to this effect he ramped up raids in these states.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Aren't you the man that needs his meds to get past much pain?

You know MJ has great uses besides growing rope,and for many a

doobie kills as much pain as one of your scrip pills that you

are addicted to. Just saying. Bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobbyjack
Aren't you the man that needs his meds to get past much pain?

You know MJ has great uses besides growing rope,and for many a

doobie kills as much pain as one of your scrip pills that you

are addicted to. Just saying. Bob

i fully know that......but im on an Indian reservation which means there are a fair number of feds running around and its a small town so doesnt take long for everyone to know your business....not worth the legal risks to me cause contrary to head dipchits recent statement he has been heavily going after medical users in states that have legalized....

but you are right it does work for pain, i used it before they wheeled me in for back surgery cause i was scared chitless that i was going to wake up in recovery with a hell of an opiate tollerance and they werent going to work for chit so i got myself bout half an ounce and proceeded to get myself off the opiates so i would go into surgery with a clean slate as far as opiate tolerance goes....turns out it wasnt needed cause i was in zero pain post op but it worked great for the few weeks i did use it for my back and knees....plus i used it before i met my wife, only started relying on opiates after she asked me not to have the pot around her daughters....

Last edited by rattler; 08/29/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OSB

Unlike alcohol??? So they can grow that stuff in 24 hours like so many do when they make their own hootch around these parts (and sell it for $75-80/gallon?) A few cans of Welch's grape, five pounds of cane sugar, a couple strips of yeast, and yee-haw!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.