Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
After reading posts from the "Good Christians" on the fire, I'm usually amused.
Would Christ hang with them?
Do they read their own posts?
Since they have punched their ticket.... they are immune?
These questions and more, I ponder.

P.S. Chas.....good schit.

Have you applied this to Steelhead since he claims he's got his ticket? Or does this just apply to the other Christians?

I get sick and tired of the baiting crap, cutting just about anyone down for no reason other than to build himself up, and then wants us to believe he's good to go. Give us a break. When you act like Steelhead for the sole intent to elevate himself and cut others down, he's got issues. We're just speaking out against it. Read Ephesians, we are to EXPOSE this. Don't like it? Don't care!

LOL
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by RickyD
Satan doesn't have any weapons God doesn't allow him to have.

And...

Thank you for making my point!

And to follow it back. God allows Satan. Nice type of omnipotence He's got there...

Mysterious ways, indeed.

Carpe' Scrotum
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Gus
Sweet Jesus. making a place for us in Heaven where the turnips grow as big as washtubs..

and we're not letting it pass that a few mean-spirited romans and joos kilt him. otherwise, after 2000 years he'd still be walking the Earth with us.

Take another hit, Gus.

Travis

so, if'n ya wuz speculatin' what cut of Pork do you think jesus enjoyed the most?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"He's nothing more than a vile, lying blasphemous piece of living trash."

His posts on this thread are "blasphemous"..... I'll give you that. Having met and hunted with him, I take exception to your other adjectives and characterization.

If I insist on my right to denounce Mohammed.... and I most vehemently do....... how can I not grant that same right to anyone who has a different view of Christ than I do?

Steelhead and those in agreement with him couldn't have gotten past the second page on this thread without the cooperation of "believers".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"He's nothing more than a vile, lying blasphemous piece of living trash."

His posts on this thread are "blasphemous"..... I'll give you that. Having met and hunted with him, I take exception to your other adjectives and characterization.

If I insist on my right to denounce Mohammed.... and I most vehemently do....... how can I not grant that same right to anyone who has a different view of Christ than I do?

Steelhead and those in agreement with him couldn't have gotten past the second page on this thread without the cooperation of "believers".

If Steelhead calls himself saved, do any standards apply to him at all, or just everyone else? If he doesn't claim to be saved, then sure, anything goes, there are no rules. Sleep with whomever you wish, cut anyone down you wish, act however you want, I get it.
But if you make the claim to Christ, can you still pursue these things with impunity and NOT be expected to be called out for it.

I already know the answer I'll get. There is no shame.

LOL
IC B2

Y
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Y
He had no man cave.

Matthew 8:20
Jesus replied, �Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head.�

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Having a form of Godliness but denying it's power. Have nothing to do with them.

They are the kind that worm their way into homes and gain control over weak willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.

...men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

Doesn't sound like Steelhead at all does it?
Did you get that last part? R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No expert here, but I'm more or less of the opinion that one makes their own hell by not building anything else.

There's probably a better way to phrase it,..but it's not coming to me at the moment.

In any event,..this "human" stuff is difficult to overcome,..and nobody does it completely.

The human is where we reside.

Being able to recognize that the human isn't who we are takes a *lot* of work,...and I'm nowhere's close to being able to do so,..and I probably never will. But that's the way it is for most people,..except for maybe a small handful of Monks scattered here and there who devote their lives to doing so,..and probably only a small percentage of them.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Originally Posted by RickyD
Satan doesn't have any weapons God doesn't allow him to have.

And...

Thank you for making my point!

And to follow it back. God allows Satan. Nice type of omnipotence He's got there...

Mysterious ways, indeed.

And your just like a few others knowledge of the Bible is quite embarrassing.
I could explain it to you but you would turn your blind eyes away.
It's quite simple really.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So......... once a man makes the claim that God has "saved him", you would restrict his speech to what is acceptable to you?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
If he really was saved he wouldn't do it in the first place....ie, blasphemy.

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, asking if Jesus would have a man cave is blasphemy.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Maybe not but this was......

Originally Posted by Steelhead
She knows all about the second coming...

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
throughout history there's been two basic types of Christians. one type are of the Patriarchs of the Desert stripe. the other goes forth, takes wives and husbands, and lives in the secular world.

the monks usually don't marry, but remain divided, more or less. the remainder of us populate the cities and countryside. if jesus lived today, would he be more of a monk or a married Christian?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No expert here, but I'm more or less of the opinion that one makes their own hell by not building anything else.

There's probably a better way to phrase it,..but it's not coming to me at the moment.

In any event,..this "human" stuff is difficult to overcome,..and nobody does it completely.

The human is where we reside.

Being able to recognize that the human isn't who we are takes a *lot* of work,...and I'm nowhere's close to being able to do so,..and I probably never will. But that's the way it is for most people,..except for maybe a small handful of Monks scattered here and there who devote their lives to doing so,..and probably only a small percentage of them.

That's as good an explanation of what's really going on here (Earth, reality, whatever you want to call it) as any I've heard.

I highlighted the gist of it but the rest is good, too. I think we're put here specifically to work on that. It does take a lot of work and only few (if any) are totally successful but we all get big A's for the effort, so the effort is worth it.

We do create our own heaven or hell right here and now.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
So Mary M. is sacred now? Did I type'Jesus pumped her cunny twice' (I needed to type that because once again you are too stupid to understand much}.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Tom264
Maybe not but this was......

She knows all about the second coming...

Well actually the whole gist of the thread is.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
So Mary M. is sacred now? Did I type'Jesus pumped her cunny twice' (I needed to type that because once again you are too stupid to understand much}.

I fully understood what you MEANT.
I can read between the lines.

S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
Which ones are the greater sins Tommy? Why do you champion some and foster others? I know the reason, because you are a miserable Christian but like to pretend to be one.

I'm fairly certain you'll have a front row sit in hell Tommy, but don't worry, I'm praying for your wretched soul daily and twice on Sunday.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Which ones are the greater sins Tommy? Why do you champion some and foster others? I know the reason, because you are a miserable Christian but like to pretend to be one.

I'm fairly certain you'll have a front row sit in hell Tommy, but don't worry, I'm praying for your wretched soul daily and twice on Sunday.

I doubt you pray for anything but your own elevation.

LOL
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 51 invisible), 1,748 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,159
Posts18,523,475
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.