Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by haschbuck
He is like the guy your brother-in-law invited to deercamp several seasons ago, but now comes back uninvited.... is that arrogant and contrary that he keeps half the original members away, and foul-mouthed that you can't bring the junior hunters to camp....and viola...soon you don't have a camp anymore.
If you keep supporting a contrarian like this, you're going to turn away Mature members in droves who are turned off by this behavior.

[Linked Image]

Now I don't care who ya are, that is pretty darn funny!

Also noted how Slavey and SLiM were up having more homofantasies about me before it was even 4 AM in Slavey's case and 6 AM in SLiM's case....

Slavey, you really need to spend more time out of the old truck stop there bud...

You announced your departure, did you return when nobody pleaded for you to stay or you forgot your rubber duck?

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Gibby
He must of had yesterday off. He poisoned a lot of threads in the last 24 hours.

The women laughing is deafening!!

Nah, just a much needed panty raid here at the sorority house. All the chicks can't stop looking to see where he will appear next. Kick back, pop a beer and enjoy the ride.

It sure do be good entertainment.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He is like the guy your brother-in-law invited to deercamp several seasons ago, but now comes back uninvited.... is that arrogant and contrary that he keeps half the original members away, and foul-mouthed that you can't bring the junior hunters to camp....and viola...soon you don't have a camp anymore.
If you keep supporting a contrarian like this, you're going to turn away Mature members in droves who are turned off by this behavior.

[Linked Image]

Also noted how Slavey and SLiM were up having more homofantasies about me before it was even 4 AM in Slavey's case and 6 AM in SLiM's case....

Slavey, you really need to spend more time out of the old truck stop there bud...

Seen your potbelly in your 80's boy band T-shirt. Not interested.

Thanks anyways.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Awwww... another one of the stalkers from Schtick's Emergency Response Team....

of course we both know that you are really just another one of Schtick's shadow identities...

but that is just between you and I...

I won't tell anyone if you don't...

so that will keep your identity safe from the other members of the campfire....

and don't mention it... more than happy to protect your multiple identities from the masses...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WTF are you talking about SLiM?

ya gotta a translation for that, or you just upset, that I pointed out that you were having homofantasies about me before 6AM... I know Slavey is pissed off, that he was up with them BEFORE 4AM....

I expect that sort of stuff from Slavey, but I had a lot more respect for you than to think you were that type...

Slavey gets that way living at the truck stop there in LewieTown

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You would be a real catch........
Beard, twat, titties and a [bleep]. Laffin'.

60+ and you are still chasing cock.......
TFF.
Go back to NAMBLA, Scout man.

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hope you are pleased with yourself Boxer...these pricks are just about to get a room from the sounds of it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that what's happening?
Thanks, Stu.
I was wondering what she was trying to pull.

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wageslave
Is that what's happening?
Thanks, Stu.
I was wondering what she was trying to pull.

Now THAT was funny!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Slavey's quite the trooper...

been up since before 4 AM posting his homofantasies and here it is 8 PM and he's still at it... homofantasizing away...

16 hours and still going strong...

aren't you the little EverReady energizer bunny...

as my granddad use to tell us boys...

" ya can't strike out sittin on the bench..."

you keep batting there Slavey.... you do the manHarem proud... real proud....

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Wish I knew what several POS suckers are pissed at Seafire about.

I wonder what they think of Zero.

Last edited by eyeball; 10/23/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pissed...I think you will find that the whole rotten bunch of pricks (including Seafire) are enjoying themselves mightily.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Stewie:
As a good friend I know who is from Mexico, and owes a restaurant in town, and has like 14 kids who work there, now that they are all grown up....

I asked Miguel once, how did he manage to end up with all the kids he has...

his response was... " you know Mexico... nothing good on TV ever.."

that is the story on the campfire... nothing good on TV per usual...

Eyeball,

the manHarem are just upset because their cage gets rattled and they aren't quite the crowd of HeMen they think they are...

Life to them seems to be a pissing contest.. but they don't like it when they don't pursuade everyone to their way of thinking...

so sort of like poodles, they like to bark a lot...

makes em feel better and mightier...

despite all the bragging.. that's about all they have....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ouch.
We're on the ropes now.......
My "cage" is really rattled.
A mid-sixties Oregon freakshow is on the loose.

P.S. You aren't hard to piss on.
Congratulations? grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by TXNative

[Linked Image]

You announced your departure, did you return when nobody pleaded for you to stay or you forgot your rubber duck?

I also left the fora, and came back when it suited me...I was not aware that we needed your permission, and don't really care either way.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Ouch.
We're on the ropes now.......
My "cage" is really rattled.
A mid-sixties Oregon freakshow is on the loose.

P.S. You aren't hard to piss on.
Congratulations? grin

Slavey,

who are you foolin there Gilligan?

you're 'on the ropes' trying to tie your shoes in the morning...

maybe you should consider those velcrow ones your mom was trying to pursuade you to buy.... maybe a pair with the Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles would fit your style?

and I'm not in my mid 60s, "Idaho FreeKshow"....

better check your file you keep on me...even tho we 'know' you don't stalk me.....

pleasant dreams there Gilligan...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Older?
Holy schit........

P.S. I should have known older from the pics.
My bad.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

and I'm not in my mid 60s, "Idaho FreeKshow"....

Uh-Oh,
Who's cage is rattled?

Have Dog

Will Travel

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Big Stick = Boxer = 406_SBC(the nicest of the bunch)

They are all the same guy and yes he is entertaining.

No.. 406 SBC is a completely different guy. Good guy though, and he knows his stuff.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ChipM
Gibby,

pretty funny you have been around for about 5 weeks and boxer/big stick 10 yrs plus.

I remember that [bleep] from another forum, most of whose members moved here, that predates the fire... circa 2001.

I've since started twirling turrets, zapping critters with LRF, and come full circle to "slumming" the big "L", even though they don't track for schitt and their optics suck... LOL smile

Having already had a decade experience with them, I was already ditching X's when he thought they were THE ABSOLUTE SCHITT, and I had ditched ANYTHING .284 or .308, having decided to stick to .223, .264, .338, and .452.

The "sucks" action remains a long distant history in my aresenal, having had a bad experience with "customer service" that was more like an alley rape... a man has to have principles, or vices... never owning another [bleep] one of the actions made by those no good [bleep] is one of mine. OR both.

For me, in my native environment, Zeiss Klassics are ABSOLUTE Krap, and Swaros rock. If I chose to play ball on his field, I'd use his bat and ball. Maybe for a lack of looking, I've never seen that [bleep] comment on lightweight tripods, binocular adapters, etc for glassing... he's never used them, and doesn't setup in one spot and glass all day. As such, he's got no [bleep] opinion.

Glean what you will from his riddles. He's an AZZHOLE, not a [bleep] idiot. Wipe the sand out of your cooter, and learn what you can. He won't tell you something sucks, unless he's tried it.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,883
Posts18,518,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.