Hop To
Page 10 of 138 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 137 138
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
I will be there! laugh

[Linked Image]

p.s. dunno who the f tamar is

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dan/Tom...Airfare to Nashville now is 282.00 which is a great price. Puts me into Nashville at around 10am with a Sunday departure at 830am.

I have hotel rewards so I'll burn some of those and I'll pick up a rental since I'll have the time with my early arrival.

Think about my Sunday departure and if I need to make it later for the benefit of your flight schedules which, I'm more than happy to do.

See you in a few boys!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Lt. Pat Powell gonna be there?
we had such fun at the last gathering we were at together. I sang to him and everything grin

Pat is the little guy on the left.....me on the right whistle

[Linked Image]

Pat and Dan can sing. Just ask Bob.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by isaac
Dan/Tom...Airfare to Nashville now is 282.00 which is a great price. Puts me into Nashville at around 10am with a Sunday departure at 830am.

I have hotel rewards so I'll burn some of those and I'll pick up a rental since I'll have the time with my early arrival.

Think about my Sunday departure and if I need to make it later for the benefit of your flight schedules which, I'm more than happy to do.

See you in a few boys!

Bob, I checked airfare from here and its pretty good! I will schedule it around yours as much as possible. What motel on the return trip to Nashville?

And I'll throw in with you on the rental!

Last edited by ingwe; 10/25/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See you in a few boys!

Bob, I checked airfare from here and its pretty good! I will schedule it around yours as much as possible. What motel on the return trip to Nashville?

And I'll throw in with you on the rental!

what about me phuggers cry

you flying out of Billings or Helena Tom?

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Pat is part of the soul of the Hog Hunt.

He grill smokes two large hogs for our enjoyment and is one of the most capable and enjoyable hunters I've ever known.

And more importantly, he's one of the best guys to have in a hunting camp.

Steve

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7x57STEVE

Pat is part of the soul of the Hog Hunt.

He grill smokes two large hogs for our enjoyment and is one of the most capable and enjoyable hunters I've ever known.

And more importantly, he's one of the best guys to have in a hunting camp.

Steve

there is that but his songs about Bob are the glue that holds everything together whistle

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
He's an angry little leprechaun......... grin

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Tom...we'll stay at a hotel on the 4th but not on the evening before departure. We generally just leave camp early enough to catch our flights. It's why I asked if you guys needed for me to consider a later return flight because I didn't want you guys sitting at a airport for longer than necessary.

It's great you're tagging along, Tom. It's a fantastic, very fast 3 1/2 days.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
man i hope i can make this one.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

If you ever wondered about whether the guys at the Fire took care of each other, check out isaac's post.

Bob's generosity and thoughtfulness are well known, and once again he is there for us.

I think it tends to be forgotten, that there are far more kind and decent people here at the Fire who are willing to help each other, than there are flaming anal orifices.

Steve

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
ya'll boys like some good country guitar pickin and grinning? Anyone else play? That's what we do here on our camp/hunt trips. Pick and sip all night

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Tom...we'll stay at a hotel on the 4th but not on the evening before departure. We generally just leave camp early enough to catch our flights. It's why I asked if you guys needed for me to consider a later return flight because I didn't want you guys sitting at a airport for longer than necessary.

It's great you're tagging along, Tom. It's a fantastic, very fast 3 1/2 days.

Thanks mucho Bob, Ill look at getting in on the fourth and you can tell me where to go...

( Something I'm SURE you'll want to do before this trip is over! laugh )

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rattler

Sheridan the only airfare Ive checked so far is out of Helena. Ill look into Bozo as well, often times if I fly out of there its a huge discount. Dont axe me why..

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'll be picking you up so I will simply take you to your hotel of choice thereafter. We'll be staying at the Nashville Hilton...Downtown.

If you pick a different hotel,we'll just all meet up for dinner and a evening on the town. Great music town, Tom. In Nashville, they even have excellent bands playing at Pizza Hut.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler

Sheridan the only airfare Ive checked so far is out of Helena. Ill look into Bozo as well, often times if I fly out of there its a huge discount. Dont axe me why..

huh, they kick you down to Billings or where do you go from Helena?

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Don't go for the 'hunting', cuzz it ain't. But the people are first class, even the token queer

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its shooting fish in a barrel.....but the whole weekend is a ton of fun....i wont be hunting cause its the only way ill prolly be able to make the trip work....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I doubt i'll be killing a hog. Brain cells are another matter.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Phoneman
ya'll boys like some good country guitar pickin and grinning? Anyone else play? That's what we do here on our camp/hunt trips. Pick and sip all night

============

Pat is very talented on the guitar. Actually, he's UFB good...until Dan sings along.

William Arthur Ward

Page 10 of 138 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 137 138

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (808outdoors, 338Rules, 38HBWC, 35, 8 invisible), 2,192 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,022
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.