Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never gave that [bleep] a second look..YUK! eek

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by okok
Never gave that [bleep] a second look..YUK! eek

You've never given any woman a second look.

"YUK!"

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Or vice versa!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That's the least of her problems.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
I thought you couldn't get addicted to marijuana�..

If you like your addiction, you can keep it.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I semi-like Gaga. Wouldn't pay money to see or hear her, but she's not bad.

She's good singer who was told she'd never amount to anything because she wasn't pretty enough. She said bullchit and started working on building the act/persona. She's arguably the hardest working chick in music. Have to give her that.

Absolutely. She can sing. And she is too ugly to make it in Pop Culture w/o a Schtick. So she developed a schtick to mask her witch-like beak.

She kills it in her genre. I just happen to not like that genre. Some of her acoustic/solo stuff is quite good. She has talent. The freak thing is just so much of an act.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I never seen anybody smoking weed trying to start fights, puking on their shoes, beating their lady, acting bulletproof or in general making an absolute ass of themselves.

I agree with you 100%. Stoners just want to eat pizza and mello out while listing to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the moon while staring at a strobe light. Hold on a bit...That was me in 1978!

Drunks are the tools! They get behind the wheel, kill someone, want to pick a fight and barf all over the place and they are accepted. Give me a stoner any time but you can keep the drunks.

Anyone got a light?

Driving under the influence of anything is stupid, a local gal here was killed last year by a pothead who ran a stop sign and "T" boned her, 3 kids with no mother now........Potheads are just as bad as the stupid [bleep] who drink and get behing the wheel.

Totally agree....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I agree but check your data and you will find that the comparison of stoners (pot) and drunk Drivers is like night and day.

The data: It was hard to find!

Pot use:
THC was found in only 4% of the drivers. This relatively low percentage may indicate a declining trend in the incidence rate of THC in fatally injured drivers in the United States, explainable by the declining prevalence of marijuana use throughout the 1980s (Johnston et al. 1992).

Drunks:
Over 1.2 million drivers were arrested in 2011 for driving under the influence of alcohol - See more at: http://www.madd.org/statistics/#sthash.Rl8BJBYD.dpuf

Stoners make up a small % or arrests while driving and fatalities when compared to drunks.

Are you angry: Why drop the "F" bomb? Slow down and take a drag on that joint man! The Pizza is ready!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/12/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who gives a $hit? I find it amazing why anybody would care about what a person they don't even know does.

Sorry, but I don't keep up with the Kardashians..........

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Best post of the thread!

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
+1 to the guy that said who cares what she does.

I work in the addiction and recovery world and I must agree with all those who are here speaking to that large amounts of violence (including suicide some 94% of complete suicide have alcohol involved), drunk driving which is sadly what I deal with the most and other social trauma.

I have encountered to groups that should stay away from marijuana and that is young men and people with an existing or possible mental illness. I have seen marijuana use (abuse and addict) ruin the lives of a lot of young men and also those people with metal illness should stay away from all hallucinogens mild or otherwise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Are you angry: Why drop the "F" bomb?

I'm sorry....I didn't mean to offend your feminine senses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 44magtrapper

I have encountered to groups that should stay away from marijuana and that is young men and people with an existing or possible mental illness. I have seen marijuana use (abuse and addict) ruin the lives of a lot of young men and also those people with metal illness should stay away from all hallucinogens mild or otherwise.

the same group should stay away from booze aswell......like anythin, the abuse of marijuana isnt good.....main issue is it makes doing nothing interesting.....not nessisarily the best thing for a teenager though i used it heavily in my teens but i was going to schoo, then to work and used it to wind down after work and it allowed me to unwind, get to sleep and then get up in the morning and do it all over.....otherwise ild sometimes be wound up enough after work i couldnt go to sleep and ild only get an hour or two before school....

yeah i realize i wasnt the typical teenage user BUT what i was doing is actually pretty typical of how a hell of alot of it gets used by adults every day in the US....lil bit to unwind after a stressful day of work to help them unwind, get some sleep and get back to work in the morning clear headed....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Linked to a relatively severe drop in IQ...but a study was probably not needed to determine that.

http://www.cadca.org/resources/detail/marijuana-iq-study-successfully-defended-scientists

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by K1500
Linked to a relatively severe drop in IQ...but a study was probably not needed to determine that.

http://www.cadca.org/resources/detail/marijuana-iq-study-successfully-defended-scientists

for the record.....they have found the same with alcohol....most any drug is a bad idea while the brain is developing in teens....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
well too set things straight so too speak there is no physical addiction too pot but after several years of chronic abuse there can be psychological dependence it may also be a good thing too remember no one has ever dyed from a pot overdose a few have died of Dorito poisoning though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rmorgan736
well too set things straight so too speak there is no physical addiction too pot but after several years of chronic abuse there can be psychological dependence it may also be a good thing too remember no one has ever dyed died from a pot overdose a few have died of Dorito poisoning though.

A Kiwi prick I shore with for a time beat a young lad to death over a $20.00 dope debt, and don't bother telling me that the dope is not addictive as I have seen hundreds of dills I shore with sucking the crap into their lungs every chance they got...you really do not want to be bent over shearing on the stand in front of some hop-head with a handpiece in his hand, as it is a quick way to have a handpiece shoved up your arse or through the back of your leg.

It is interesting to note the way it affects different people though, some can work like Trojans on it, and others look like they are moving through frozen treacle even though they have a glow up and are slaving as hard as they can.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by K1500

for the record.....they have found the same with alcohol....most any drug is a bad idea while the brain is developing in teens....

No doubt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
like a whole list of things, there are some jobs that you dont want someone thats been toking anywhere near....it does [bleep] with reaction time, no way around that......it can, depending on the individual and strain, really screw with concentration aswell....

there is a difference between physical and mental addiction JSTUART....pot is not physically addictive but somepeople can sure think they need it cause its become part of their routeen and they think they have to have it.....but actually lock them in a room and take away the stuff and they are not going to physically suffer like if yah took my pain meds away from me.....if i quit my meds cold turkey ild be hugging a toilet for the next 2 days....thats physical addiction....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It is amusing to see dope-heads tearing their vehicle apart in a panic when they have lost their days stash...very edifying.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 22kHornet, 45 invisible), 2,174 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,266
Posts18,504,910
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.