Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Some folks have a hard time saying" I don't have any personal knowledge about that."

It's pretty easy to say what you Believe, but that's a different thing.

As for Masons, I don't know!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Freemasons are Satan worshipers? Next the kook will link procter and gamble to the same activity.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is not my intent to insult anyone or their dad. As I said, many good and respectable persons have been waylaid by satan's schemes, lies, and deception. Doesn't make that person any more bad than the next, including me(or any less responsible because of ignorance.)

It's just what satan does and has done from the beginning. "he is a liar and the father of all lies."
I'll also repeat, true Christianity and Freemasonry is not compatable. If a person is not a true follower of Christ, then it doesn't really much matter and this whole discussion is irrelevant.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by colodog
Some folks have a hard time saying" I don't have any personal knowledge about that."

It's pretty easy to say what Believe, but that's a different thing.

As for Masons, I don't know!

Neither do I, and from the sounds of it most here are in the same boat.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by snubbie
It is not my intent to insult anyone or their dad. As I said, many good and respectable persons have been waylaid by satan's schemes, lies, and deception. Doesn't make that person any more bad than the next, including me(or any less responsible because of ignorance.)

It's just what satan does and has done from the beginning. "he is a liar and the father of all lies."
I'll also repeat, true Christianity and Freemasonry is not compatable. If a person is not a true follower of Christ, then it doesn't really much matter and this whole discussion is irrelevant.
Needless to say, I agree with you. Just poking some fun at Fishhead.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fish head
A young girl in the neighbor where I grew up was involved in a horrible accident that required many months of recovery in a hospital. After she was admitted to the county hospital my dad made arrangements for her to be transferred to the Shiner's Children's Hospital were she underwent many surgeries.

I don't believe the family had insurance or was able to cover any of the costs but it didn't matter. That's what the evil Satan worshiping Masonic Shriners do. Care for those that are unable to provide care for themselves.

Based on the Real Browneye's remarks I'm surprised they didn't sacrifice her in some satanic ritual.

I'm not a "lodge" person but are the Masons and Shriners related?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Freemasons are Satan worshipers? Next the kook will link procter and gamble to the same activity.
Now, you I'd have predicted were a high level Freemason. Maybe even a Grand Poobah.

This you, Rancho?

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Well I had to chime in. This might be longer than most want to read , but please try to understand, this hit home hard and deep.

First off let me say I am not a Mason or a Shriner, I have hinted, but never been invited. I was one of those 9 month old babies who contracted that dreaded disease polio, long ago in 1942. I was one of the Lucky ones. After the next four years of the Sister Kenny treatment - wrapped in steaming hot packs, massage, and exercise - the only residual paralysis was a right arm that I was unable to use.
I attended a Shriner's clinic yearly from age 8. We drove 40 miles over twisting West Virginia roads, waited in the church where the clinic was held and my mother prayed every year that this would be the year the doctors would say, "We will take him, get him to Philadelphia." Then when I was 12 her prayers were answered.
My parents and I rode the train to Philadelphia. After a long examination the nurse said "Just leave his shoes and we will take care of EVERYTHING." AND THEY DID. For one entire year they did take care of everything. They feed, clothed, haircuted, exercised, Santa Claused, Easter Bunnied, and did their MAGIC. I went in unable to move my right arm, after 3 orthopedic surgeries, I was not only able to raise my right arm, I was able to bend my elbow. I went in the hospital making B's and C's in the 8th grade and came out to make all A's in high school.
The education Shriners gave far exceeded academics, they gave me the will and drive to succeed. I obtained a Ph.D. from Purdue University, taught college till I retired 5 years ago.

Masons, Shriners, their Hospital, the physicians, nurses, teachers gave me the opportunity to live the great life I have.

Even today sixty years later I still thank every Mason and Shriner I see, where ever I see them, I have thanked them at a rest stop in Alabama, to the Dallas airport. To me My angels wear Red Hats.

Until I read some of the comments other 24HCF members have made on this topic, I didn't realize the level of misinformation concerning Masons and/or Shriners. All I ask you who are seeking the truth is to visit one of their hospitals. Those children are there receiving the highest level of care any Health Care institution in the world can provide. That care is being provided at ABSOLUTELY NO COST to the patient or their family. Until you see the tears of the doctors, nurses, physical therapist and yes even that boy, as a 13 year boy raises his arm for the first time, you will never comprehend the wonders the Masons and Shriners do. Everyone of the Masons and Shriners I have thanked have all said, 'We need no thanks", even as tears streamed down my grateful face. Yes, even after all these years I get Choked up and tearful and I will always.

Last edited by BLRNut; 12/08/13. Reason: These TRUTHS MUST BE SAID>
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If you were standing in front of me right now you wouldn't have any front teeth. You wouldn't be standing either.

I'm dead [bleep] serious.
You mean you'd make your best effort at doing so. That's assuming I believed you. Meanwhile, I'll speak my mind.

...assuming you have one...

Where the he!! did you come up with the Satan thing?? crazy crazy

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
A young girl in the neighbor where I grew up was involved in a horrible accident that required many months of recovery in a hospital. After she was admitted to the county hospital my dad made arrangements for her to be transferred to the Shiner's Children's Hospital were she underwent many surgeries.

I don't believe the family had insurance or was able to cover any of the costs but it didn't matter. That's what the evil Satan worshiping Masonic Shriners do. Care for those that are unable to provide care for themselves.

Based on the Real Browneye's remarks I'm surprised they didn't sacrifice her in some satanic ritual.

I'm not a "lodge" person but are the Masons and Shriners related?

http://askville.amazon.com/Shriners-related-Masons/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=4033215

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Now, you I'd have predicted were a high level Freemason. Maybe even a Grand Poobah.

This you, Rancho?

Too funny. And this was just yesterday..
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Do you ever "toggle" a response from one of the miscreants you put on "ignore" simply because of curiosity?

I made the mistake of checking out a response to one of my posts by "Rancho Loco." I will never make that mistake again. sick

He's one I never toggle. There's a core of them that I never toggle, because they virtually never have anything but wrongheaded filth to contribute.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by snubbie

Satan and his demons NEVER show up as what and who they are. Almost always they will appear as anything but their true selves. They will mislead, appear attractive, ..........

Most of 'em are womens too, or the guys who post pics of them on threads disguised as "Itty bitty Ackley Improved rifles" threads. grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
TRH
Yes you can express your opinion. It's just a damn shame it is so misinformed on certain subjects. Do you make statements like you have on this topic just to stir people up or sadly, do you really believe the bullshit that you so mistakenly spew out? Your opinions more often than not are prime examples of "opinions are like [bleep] - everybody has one"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BLRNut
Well I had to chime in. This might be longer than most want to read , but please try to understand, this hit home hard and deep.

First off let me say I am not a Mason or a Shriner, I have hinted, but never been invited. I was one of those 9 month old babies who contracted that dreaded disease polio, long ago in 1942. I was one of the Lucky ones. After the next four years of the Sister Kenny treatment - wrapped in steaming hot packs, massage, and exercise - the only residual paralysis was a right arm that I was unable to use.
I attended a Shriner's clinic yearly from age 8. We drove 40 miles over twisting West Virginia roads, waited in the church where the clinic was held and my mother prayed every year that this would be the year the doctors would say, "We will take him, get him to Philadelphia." Then when I was 12 her prayers were answered.
My parents and I rode the train to Philadelphia. After a long examination the nurse said "Just leave his shoes and we will take care of EVERYTHING." AND THEY DID. For one entire year they did take care of everything. They feed, clothed, haircuted, exercised, Santa Claused, Easter Bunnied, and did their MAGIC. I went in unable to move my right arm, after 3 orthopedic surgeries, I was not only able to raise my right arm, I was able to bend my elbow. I went in the hospital making B's and C's in the 8th grade and came out to make all A's in high school.
The education Shriners gave far exceeded academics, they gave me the will and drive to succeed. I obtained a Ph.D. from Purdue University, taught college till I retired 5 years ago.

Masons, Shriners, their Hospital, the physicians, nurses, teachers gave me the opportunity to live the great life I have.

Even today sixty years later I still thank every Mason and Shriner I see, where ever I see them, I have thanked them at a rest stop in Alabama, to the Dallas airport. To me My angels wear Red Hats.

This holds more weight than every other post.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
If you were standing in front of me right now you wouldn't have any front teeth. You wouldn't be standing either.

You mean you'd make your best effort at doing so. That's assuming I believed you. Meanwhile, I'll speak my mind.

It's my understanding that some of the upper level Masonic teaching have a Gnostic flavor to them. Some hard core Christians, and the Catholics Church which called several inquisitions against Gnostic faiths take great offense to this interpretation of what it means to be responsible for the well being of your community.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks, Fish. I just learned something.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Audie Murphy was a 32nd degree Mason and Shriner; Bill Clinton was NOT accepted (tells you everything about what a slimy individual he is); Obama....well, you know....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It's been condemned by Christians for concealed Satan worship for several centuries. How can you become an adult and not realize that?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Depends on what you mean by 'against Christianity'. They require a member to believe in a supreme being but they don't define much about any religion. For some, since they don't condemn everyone else, that would mean they are against Christianity. You would have to decide for yourself how you define it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

It's been condemned by Christians for concealed Satan worship for several centuries. How can you become an adult and not realize that?

You ARE retarded. I am a Mason,,and past Master of my Lodge. You are sooo far off base, it is hilarious.

Page 3 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

259 members (2ndwind, 673, 1badf350, 29aholic, 41 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,847
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.