Hop To
Page 5 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 66 67
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?

YES !!
Most of the elders in my family were Masons. At least they paid lip service to it. They were the meanest, selfish, self serving, cursing, taking God's name in vain, child abusing, wife beating, racist & vain people I've ever known.

Having been around Masonry for longer than I want to remember, and knowing more about it than I wanted to know, I would have to agree with this gentlemen. MANY, and I mean at least damn near all that I have known and still know, and I know more than my fair share via family and friends, are as he describes.

As for fish head, if what I said has insulted you or yours in some way, I did not mean to, but I tell it like it was/is in MY life, how it was in your life is YOUR point of view, I will PM you my addresses, and I will be waiting.

Lynn

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
As for fish head, if what I said has insulted you or yours in some way, I did not mean to, but I tell it like it was/is in MY life, how it was in your life is YOUR point of view, I will PM you my addresses, and I will be waiting.

Lynn
laugh He'd better get down to his fighting weight if he wants to take you up on that offer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head

It offends me to no end to hear somebody accuse Masons of worshiping Satan because that implies that my father was a devil worshiper.

If you were standing in front of me right now you wouldn't have any front teeth. You wouldn't be standing either.

Would you take the same stand against a man taking God's name in vain or cursing Salvation through the death of Jesus on the cross who died for our sin?

Let's put things in perspective. This is Browneye's first post in this thread with NO caveats or exceptions ...

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

There's a lodge just few blocks from my home, and I pass it on my daily walks.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
We don't call it The Freakshow for nothing.
"We" don't call it the freakshow. That you think it is yet still stick around availing yourself of Rick's hospitality says something about you. Why don't you do the honorable thing and leave and never come back? Here's a pre "bye now". I'm sure I speak for a thousand posters here when I say you can kma.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Let's put things in perspective. This is Browneye's first post in this thread with NO caveats or exceptions ...
"They" refers to "Masonry." Context, man. Context.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

YES !!
Most of the elders in my family were Masons. At least they paid lip service to it. They were the meanest, selfish, self serving, cursing, taking God's name in vain, child abusing, wife beating, racist & vain people I've ever known.

Having been around Masonry for longer than I want to remember, and knowing more about it than I wanted to know, I would have to agree with this gentlemen. MANY, and I mean at least damn near all that I have known and still know, and I know more than my fair share via family and friends, are as he describes.

Lynn

Once again, just to put things in perspective here's the first line in my first post in this thread.

I'm sure different lodges and different people in different parts of the country have different values but ...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Folks tend to speculate and fear what they are ignorant of... cool

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

YES !!

Lynn

Once again, just to put things in perspective here's the first line in my first post in this thread.

I'm sure different lodges and different people in different parts of the country have different values but ...

Red Lodge, Blue Lodge, ALL AROUND THE WORLD, Masonry is EXACTLY the same when it comes to their beliefs and rites. Third degree Masons, Shriners via Scottish Rite or York Rite, it all comes from the same beginning, the same legacy, the same teachings, all the same.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Batchief909
Folks tend to speculate and fear what they are ignorant of... cool

But many others can't, or don't want to, discern the difference between truth and lies. Lots, maybe most, of our population are easily led astray. Just look at how many worship Hussein and firmly believe they are doing the right thing. Never sell Satan short.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

YES !!

And did these elders also attend Sunday church service and claim to be Christians?????

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Oklahoma

YES !!

And did these elders also attend Sunday church service and claim to be Christians?????

You beat me to it....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Lots of Freemasons are Sunday School teachers. My uncle, the 32nd Degree Freemason, was one.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There is no such thing as a 32nd Degree Mason. Scottish Rite,,yes. Masonry only has 3 degrees.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll try once again.

Some of the most vile and despicable people I'VE EVER MET were Christians and not just Christians but pastors or ministers.

BUT ... I would never accuse a Christian(s) of being a vile and despicable person(s) without evidence to the contrary. To do so is the absolute definition of prejudice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Roman Catholic Church condemned Galileo as a heretic until 1992.

I'll take their beliefs with a grain of salt...

Not a Mason here, but the reason the Catholic Church condemned the Masonic Order is because the Masonic Order is a Secret Order and that in it's self is against Catholic Doctrine. As as an answer to Masonry they have set up the Knights of Columbus.

As a teenager I belonged to Demolay which is a Masonic Organization for young men just like Rainbow Girls and Job's Daughters for Teenage girls. My experience with both was a positive experience. I would recommend either to any young adult as it would make them a better person for it.

And Oh by the way Hawkeye many a good men and women were tortured and put to death by the Catholic Inquisition for Heresy.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll try once again.

Some of the most vile and despicable people I'VE EVER MET were claimed to be Christians and not just Christians but pastors or ministers.

BUT ... I would never accuse a Christian(s) of being a vile and despicable person(s) without evidence to the contrary. To do so is the absolute definition of prejudice.

Fixed it for you. I've seen some of those myself, and been backstabbed by a few, and I AM a Christian.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I heard they hide in closets nekkid and jump out and scare each other.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by W7ACT
It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Roman Catholic Church condemned Galileo as a heretic until 1992.

I'll take their beliefs with a grain of salt...

Not a Mason here, but the reason the Catholic Church condemned the Masonic Order is because the Masonic Order is a Secret Order and that in it's self is against Catholic Doctrine. As as an answer to Masonry they have set up the Knights of Columbus.

As a teenager I belonged to Demolay which is a Masonic Organization for young men just like Rainbow Girls and Job's Daughters for Teenage girls. My experience with both was a positive experience. I would recommend either to any young adult as it would make them a better person for it.

And Oh by the way Hawkeye many a good men and women were tortured and put to death by the Catholic Inquisition for Heresy.

Well there is some irony for you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I heard they hide in closets nekkid and jump out and scare each other.

No, that is just the ones with the title of "father", once they get to Dean they get super powers.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good fix.

Maybe I should just give up and turn to the darkside.

LEOs are militaristic gestapo enforcers.

Teachers warp the minds of children with leftist ideology.

Masons are devil worshipers.

Fluoride will kill you.

Everybody should have a vac packed shower gun.

Page 5 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (7mm_Loco, AB2506, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 450yukon, 15 invisible), 1,010 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,888
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.