-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 67 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't get on the bad side of Efan and his thousand friends..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
While there are honorable men that are Masons (my FIL was one and there are several here) the worst screwings I've had were by Masons or people protected by them. I really have to laugh when I see members here that are Masons bash unions because they protect lazy, worthless, dirt bags. Some of the worst dirt bags I've known were protected by Masons, not unions. The union couldn't protect us from those protected by the Masons. I'm sure it's supposed to be an honorable institution but after what I have seen Masons stick together no matter how wrong it is. Far worse than anything I saw out of a union.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I think we've discovered the reason why Hawkeye believes the Boston Marathon bombing may have been a CIA false flag operation.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

My uncle was both a 32nd Degree Mason and a Shriner. He got the full honors at his Shriner funeral. He was also an officer in the CIA when it first became the CIA (In the 1950s, he got my mother - his sister (sixteen years his junior) - a secretarial job in the Pentagon, where his office was located.) Prior to that, he was a big shot in military intelligence during WWII.

Hawkeye is uniquely placed to have found out the truth: the CIA has been infiltrated by Satan-worshipers. Right from the very beginning.

I can only imagine what those fiends did to his mother. And why did the Satan-worshipers want to place her in the Pentagon?

Thank you, Hawkeye, for sharing this intimate, yet disturbing portrait of your family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Pete E
I don't know much about the nuts and bolts of Masonry, but I have grave reservations about any secret organization who's members are so prevalent in Public Office..

Come on Pete, you have Indians there too don't you?

But at least you can spot those buggers! grin

Isn't City of London a masonic enclave unto itself, with the global "big temple"??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
having already taken many oaths of perpetual loyalty and secrecy. It's a carefully guarded secret disguised in symbolism, but becomes more overtly revealed at the higher levels. It is for this reason it was condemned by the Catholic Church since its origin.

The Grand Architect of the Universe does not refer to the God of the Bible, but rather to Satan who warred against God and was cast down.

I already know the real browneye is a pathological liar but still think its funny how he will say he's broken "many oaths for perpetual loyalty and secrecy" and still hope that someone would believe anything else he says about ANYTHING...... smirk

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I joined Demolay back in high-school. I had to memorize an oath that included pledging an unswerving loyalty to the group. I don't much appreciate either oaths to clubs or pledging unswerving loyalty to anything but the unchanging God, so when my turn came, the loyalty I pledged was an unserving one and never went back. wink

Mason's are no doubt nice people, and I highly doubt being one will send anyone to Hell on that account. I just don't like to get all wrapped up in stuff like that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Isn't City of London a masonic enclave unto itself, with the global "big temple"??

I have no idea but it would not surprise me.

The City of London is actually very small (about 1 square mile) and is a classed as a distinct city within Greater London, but it is still one of the most important financial centers in the world..

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I think we've discovered the reason why Hawkeye believes the Boston Marathon bombing may have been a CIA false flag operation.

My uncle was both a 32nd Degree Mason and a Shriner. He got the full honors at his Shriner funeral. He was also an officer in the CIA when it first became the CIA (In the 1950s, he got my mother - his sister (sixteen years his junior) - a secretarial job in the Pentagon, where his office was located.) Prior to that, he was a big shot in military intelligence during WWII.

Hawkeye is uniquely placed to have found out the truth: the CIA has been infiltrated by Satan-worshipers. Right from the very beginning.

I can only imagine what those fiends did to his mother. And why did the Satan-worshipers want to place her in the Pentagon?

Thank you, Hawkeye, for sharing this intimate, yet disturbing portrait of your family.

grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.audiemurphy.com/freemasonry.htm

FYI to all, interesting info:

In 1955, Audie Murphy became interested in Freemasonry. Encouraged by his close friend, Texas theater owner Skipper Cherry, Audie petitioned and joined the Masonic Order in California. Later he returned to Texas to conduct his 32 degree work where he joined the Shriners. Audie remained active in various masonic events and was a member of good standing at the time of his death.

Audie received his first degree in Masonry when he was regularly initiated, February 14, 1955 through the North Hollywood (California) Lodge No. 542 F & AM (Ancient Free and Accepted Masons). He was passed to the 2d degree of Fellowcraft on April 4, 1955. On June 27, 1955, he was raised to the 3d degree of a Master Mason.

Later, he became a dual member with Heritage Lodge No. 764 F & AM (North Hollywood, California) on May 14, 1956.

Audie took his 32d degree work (degrees 4 through 32) at the Scottish Rite Temple in Dallas on November 11-14, 1957 according to records located at this temple. After receiving his 32d degree, Audie was elected vice president of the Thomas B. Hunter Memorial Class of the Dallas Scottish Rite.

Audie became a Shriner (Hella Temple, Dallas) on November 15, 1957.

Audie was made a "Master of the Royal Secret" in the Valley of Dallas, Orient of Texas, on November 14, 1965.

Audie was also decorated a Knight Commander of the Court of Honor (KCCH) on December 11, 1965.

Audie affiliated with the Long Beach (Scottish Rite) Consistory on April 2, 1971. Two weeks previously, on March 19, 1971, Shriner Murphy affiliated with the Al Malaikah Temple in Los Angeles.

Audie often participated in Shrine parades in both Texas and on the West Coast. He was especially involved with the annual Mariner's Night, which included a dinner held in the memory of the dead and to honor the living seafaring men. The annual Mariner's Night is sponsored by San Pedro's Los Angeles Harbor Lodge No. 332, Long Beach California. As an honored guest, Audie made one of his last public speeches for the Mariner's Night Dinner on April 15, 1971.

http://www.audiemurphy.com/img/freemasonry/cap33d_big.jpg

Shortly after Audie Murphy's death, the Long Beach California Scottish Rite Bodies of the Masonic Order honored Brother Audie Murphy by naming the 111th Scottish Rites Graduating Class the "Audie Murphy Memorial Class." The class, which graduated on Saturday, November 19, 1971, had 124 members from forth-five California cities and towns. One of the highlights of "graduation day" for the members of the Memorial Class was a special showing of the film TO HELL AND BACK. The film took the place of the 31st degree and was shown to give the candidates a much better understanding of the character and background of the distinguished Mason and late member of the Long Beach Bodies.

In 2000, during the November Ladies Night Dinner of the Valley of Long Beach, Audie Murphy was recognized when local Scottish Rite members presented to his widow, Mrs. Pamela Murphy, a 33 degree cap in honor of the posthumous election of her husband to that degree at an earlier Biennial Session of the Supreme Coucil of the Scottish Rite.

Harold B. Simpson quoted the Encyclopedia Britanica, in his book AUDIE MURPHY, AMERICAN SOLDIER, as he described Freemasonry as a...

"... fraternity to which men called Freemasons belong . . . . It is secret insofar as it has rituals and other matters which those admitted take an oath never to divulge. Its meeting places, however, are prominently identified and its governing bodies publish annual proceedings, while its membership is a matter of public knowledge . . . . It admits adherents of all faiths, claiming to be based upon those fundamentals of religion held in common by all men and to inculcate, through allegories and symbols connected with the art of building, a lofty morality laying particular stress upon benevolence."

Though often mistaken for such, Freemasonry is not a Christian institution. Freemasonry contains many of the elements of a religion; its teachings enjoin morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land. With this in mind, Freemasonry is religious in character but in itself is not a religion.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

There's a lodge just few blocks from my home, and I pass it on my daily walks.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
You're not making a compelling argument for your case. That's a mere conclusion.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've known more than a few men in the special operations community who were Masons. To a man they were extremely patriotic and believed very much in the oath to protect the country from enemies foreign and domestic. They were natural born fighters from the warrior class and would not hesitate to go far above and beyond what was expected to accomplish the mission.

They were men to look up to, not only for their skill sets, but for the manner in which they conducted themselves. If there was a local lodge, I would likely check it out.

As for TRH, you have to remember that he is the same guy who openly stated he would shoot/murder any elderly Alzheimer's patient that wandered away from their nursing home and mistakenly came into TRH's home.

It is clear he just wants to "make his bones" by shooting someone, anyone so he can get some street and internet creds. I pay his paranoid delusions little mind. Though he would make good study into mental health issues. He is a classic SWAT callout waiting to happen.

I've seen the character of the men from the elite of the military
/ government / contractors, etc, who are Traveling men and hold them in high regard.

Mackay Sagebrush.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I've known more than a few men in the special operations community who were Masons. To a man they were extremely patriotic and believed very much in the oath to protect the country from enemies foreign and domestic. They were natural born fighters from the warrior class and would not hesitate to go far above and beyond what was expected to accomplish the mission.

They were men to look up to, not only for their skill sets, but for the manner in which they conducted themselves. If there was a local lodge, I would likely check it out.

As for TRH, you have to remember that he is the same guy who openly stated he would shoot/murder any elderly Alzheimer's patient that wandered away from their nursing home and mistakenly came into TRH's home.

It is clear he just wants to "make his bones" by shooting someone, anyone so he can get some street and internet creds. I pay his paranoid delusions little mind. Though he would make good study into mental health issues. He is a classic SWAT callout waiting to happen.

I've seen the character of the men from the elite of the military
/ government / contractors, etc, who are Traveling men and hold them in high regard.

Mackay Sagebrush.

Very well stated. cool

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You're not making a compelling argument for your case. That's a mere conclusion.

That wasn't an attempt at a compelling argument. That was a statement of fact.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Wow! You and I have disagreed, and even harshly debated, in the past, but I've always held a higher opinion of you than is exemplified by this sort of tactic. I believe you're a better man than that.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
As true as anything I've seen written.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It was a conclusion unsupported by evidence or argument.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

It was a conclusion unsupported by evidence or argument.

Say that into a mirror..

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Never worshiped Satan... and I'd remember a thing like that, lol.

Be hard to do so since I don't believe in Satan to begin with.

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
http://www.audiemurphy.com/freemasonry.htm

FYI to all, interesting info:

In 1955, Audie Murphy became interested in Freemasonry. Encouraged by his close friend, Texas theater owner Skipper Cherry, Audie petitioned and joined the Masonic Order in California. Later he returned to Texas to conduct his 32 degree work where he joined the Shriners. Audie remained active in various masonic events and was a member of good standing at the time of his death.

Audie received his first degree in Masonry when he was regularly initiated, February 14, 1955 through the North Hollywood (California) Lodge No. 542 F & AM (Ancient Free and Accepted Masons). He was passed to the 2d degree of Fellowcraft on April 4, 1955. On June 27, 1955, he was raised to the 3d degree of a Master Mason.

Later, he became a dual member with Heritage Lodge No. 764 F & AM (North Hollywood, California) on May 14, 1956.

Audie took his 32d degree work (degrees 4 through 32) at the Scottish Rite Temple in Dallas on November 11-14, 1957 according to records located at this temple. After receiving his 32d degree, Audie was elected vice president of the Thomas B. Hunter Memorial Class of the Dallas Scottish Rite.

Audie became a Shriner (Hella Temple, Dallas) on November 15, 1957.

Audie was made a "Master of the Royal Secret" in the Valley of Dallas, Orient of Texas, on November 14, 1965.

Audie was also decorated a Knight Commander of the Court of Honor (KCCH) on December 11, 1965.

Audie affiliated with the Long Beach (Scottish Rite) Consistory on April 2, 1971. Two weeks previously, on March 19, 1971, Shriner Murphy affiliated with the Al Malaikah Temple in Los Angeles.

Audie often participated in Shrine parades in both Texas and on the West Coast. He was especially involved with the annual Mariner's Night, which included a dinner held in the memory of the dead and to honor the living seafaring men. The annual Mariner's Night is sponsored by San Pedro's Los Angeles Harbor Lodge No. 332, Long Beach California. As an honored guest, Audie made one of his last public speeches for the Mariner's Night Dinner on April 15, 1971.

http://www.audiemurphy.com/img/freemasonry/cap33d_big.jpg

Shortly after Audie Murphy's death, the Long Beach California Scottish Rite Bodies of the Masonic Order honored Brother Audie Murphy by naming the 111th Scottish Rites Graduating Class the "Audie Murphy Memorial Class." The class, which graduated on Saturday, November 19, 1971, had 124 members from forth-five California cities and towns. One of the highlights of "graduation day" for the members of the Memorial Class was a special showing of the film TO HELL AND BACK. The film took the place of the 31st degree and was shown to give the candidates a much better understanding of the character and background of the distinguished Mason and late member of the Long Beach Bodies.

In 2000, during the November Ladies Night Dinner of the Valley of Long Beach, Audie Murphy was recognized when local Scottish Rite members presented to his widow, Mrs. Pamela Murphy, a 33 degree cap in honor of the posthumous election of her husband to that degree at an earlier Biennial Session of the Supreme Coucil of the Scottish Rite.

Harold B. Simpson quoted the Encyclopedia Britanica, in his book AUDIE MURPHY, AMERICAN SOLDIER, as he described Freemasonry as a...

"... fraternity to which men called Freemasons belong . . . . It is secret insofar as it has rituals and other matters which those admitted take an oath never to divulge. Its meeting places, however, are prominently identified and its governing bodies publish annual proceedings, while its membership is a matter of public knowledge . . . . It admits adherents of all faiths, claiming to be based upon those fundamentals of religion held in common by all men and to inculcate, through allegories and symbols connected with the art of building, a lofty morality laying particular stress upon benevolence."

Though often mistaken for such, Freemasonry is not a Christian institution. Freemasonry contains many of the elements of a religion; its teachings enjoin morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land. With this in mind, Freemasonry is religious in character but in itself is not a religion.

Hmm,

2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, anyone?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Page 10 of 67 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (6mmCreedmoor, 375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 793 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,906
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.