Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 67 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 66 67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW
I heard they would cut yer nuts oft and feed them to the goat you rode in on if you divulged secrets like TRH is doing...

Hence,...."The Shower Gun",

.......and other somewhat peculiar "Security Measures".

Rumor does have it that the secret rite involving deranged Negroes, and fast tire screeching pickups was scrubbed, after too many trucks were made off with, and sold / traded for illicit substances,large sugary drinks, and fast food.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Calvin
I don't get the appeal of "lodges" or social clubs.

Calvin, you don't have anything against sitting around and shooting the bull with friends, do you?
Same thing..

I enjoy shooting the bull with guys I hunt/fish with. That's about it though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I'm not a Mason, but I have several good friends who are. They are all good, honorable, Christian, God Fearing Men. My Great Uncle, a member of the Greatest Generation, and a Pearl Harbour Survivor, always wore his Masonic Ring with Great Pride, & was what I would call the Definition of a Good Christian Man.

That would pretty much cover my experience with em' too.
.......There ARE exeptions,.......that old "Human Condition" being what it is.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I don't get the appeal of "lodges" or social clubs.

Calvin, you don't have anything against sitting around and shooting the bull with friends, do you?
Same thing..

I enjoy shooting the bull with guys I hunt/fish with. That's about it though.

Back in the day before the government stole everyone's money and redistributed it to buy votes, Free men would come together of their own consent, and through personal and collective acts of willful charity address their perceived needs of their community without the interference of government. In the process, they would drink a lot of beer and scotch, trade stories, and get away from their wife's for awhile.

Some guys just don't feel they need the official club.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Several years ago I worked for a man who was a Mason and he asked me if it was something I would be interested in but I didnt know much about it and told him no.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I don't know much about Freemasonry, but I'll give em' this, while basically delicious,....that "Ritually Sacrificed Orphans Sausage" of theirs could do with a bit more Garlic, and a pinch of Gumbo File'.

GTC

I think that's where I got off on the wrong track.

I ate the sausage.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hawkeye is correct fishhead, your father was probably unaware of the satanic aspects of the free masons,and illuminati. It is not revealed till you are in deep with them. I have read many articles on this subject. And you wouldn't be punching me in the mouth just because your Dad didn't know the facts about the Masons.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

To nobody in particular but just in general: there is a great difficulty in discerning spiritual reality. The difficulty is that the reason many cannot discern it is because they are deluded by it.

Remember the phrase, "Catch-22"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It rubs the sausage lotion on it's skin and lips.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm late to this party but:

My father was a Mason, grandmaster etc and shriner, the whole bit. He and his friends were all fine and upstanding men in the community. My father was proud that he brought in the first Jewish man into their lodge. I also know a few fine men who are Christians and Masons as well. I cannot find one accusation to make against a Mason that I have known, as far as behavior, honesty and being fine and upstanding.

He pushed, as much as he was allowed, to get me to join the Demolay when I was young. I did not join.

Having said that, Freemasonry became my father's religion. It became the foundation of what he came to believe about God. And yes, there were odd references and beliefs about Lucifer.

Anyway, I disagreed with my father about how he would characterize "God" and it became a subject we no longer talked about.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by birddog65
Hawkeye is correct fishhead, your father was probably unaware of the satanic aspects of the free masons,and illuminati. It is not revealed till you are in deep with them. I have read many articles on this subject. And you wouldn't be punching me in the mouth just because your Dad didn't know the facts about the Masons.

One would need to be a proctologist to punch you in the mouth.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TF49

Having said that, Freemasonry became my father's religion. It became the foundation of what he came to believe about God. And yes, there were odd references and beliefs about Lucifer.

Can you expound on this since you have first hand knowledge.?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Who is The Great Architect of the Universe? Has his true name been revealed to you yet, or do you need to rise more levels first?
I learned his name long before I was made a Mason. There is one Creator. One God. One Great Architect of the Universe. He is the Alpha and Omega.
That's not who they're talking about. They're referring to the sun god of the Assyrians, a "god" the Bible refers to as a devil. Keep rising, and they'll let you in on that secret.

What level did you get to before they told you?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Who is The Great Architect of the Universe? Has his true name been revealed to you yet, or do you need to rise more levels first?
I learned his name long before I was made a Mason. There is one Creator. One God. One Great Architect of the Universe. He is the Alpha and Omega.
That's not who they're talking about. They're referring to the sun god of the Assyrians, a "god" the Bible refers to as a devil. Keep rising, and they'll let you in on that secret.

How far did you have to go before they let you in on that? I am only a 32 degree.

Sorry! Hadn't got this far yet.

Last edited by dassa; 12/07/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deerwhacker,

I like the new avatar.

"Bunnies" bathed in "sausage" grease are delicious.

Just be sure to rub the lotion before you join.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Well, I can add a bit or "expound" on what I saw in my father and the conversations I had with him. But, that would only be what he believed and how he reacted and could not be construed as what is Masonic dogma or what other Masons may believe. I am not a mason so this is not a comment on the masonic order in general.

The crux of the issue was that he would state that there were only two requirements for "salvation." One would be a belief in a supreme being. The other was to be a good solid citizen and do "right" and therefore be found in good stead at the judgment. As I noted, the masons I have known were all fine and upright men in the community.

So, he would refer to the "Supreme Being" as God and came to profess a belief that if one had this belief and was a good solid citizen, one would be accepted "into oneness with God." When asked about how he could state this or justify these beliefs, he would ask me if I was "interested" in learning more about becoming a Mason.

That's about all I care to share.

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Read anything and everything you can on ALBERT PIKE. He is one of the cornerstones of the Freemasons/illuminatti. You will without a doubt know that it(freemasons) are anti-christian. Pro satan

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are many things in one's life that can replace one's religion. One of those things, among others, that I have seen is Freemasonry.

I have known men whose loyalty to their Masonic Lodge came before their loyalty to their church. People put many things ahead of their church.

I am one that believes that there is only one way to Heaven and that is through accepting Jesus Christ as my personal savior.

I guess it's about priorities as I am a Freemason as well.

Geo

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I guess when you are ignorant on a particular subject......insults will have to do. Put your chicken down and read about Albert Pike.

Page 13 of 67 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (10Glocks, 375sunrise, 35, 35WhelenNut, 673, 264mag, 16 invisible), 965 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.