Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 67 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 66 67
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
A few of us were duck huntin' in Northern wisconsin many years ago. I thought it a good idea to jump outta the boat with my shotgun on a muskrat lodge , while the other guys motored around the corner. I thought I would have clear shootin'. Then the lodge started to sink...................I think those 'rats were masons.

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I'd love to say that I never disappointed my paternal grandfather (Papa). I never got the chance to square up with him on this issue.

I know this, he was no worshipper of Satan (Dad, uncle, etc. the same) and TRH isn't a fraction of the man he was. Threats of violence based on a web opionion are ridiculous, especially when you consider the source.

Full disclosure, if it wasn't already obvious, I am not a Mason. In my case, it was a matter of not having the time/commitment to take advantage of the "invite " (not sure what to call the conversation).

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
We'll talk about it in March, my friend.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Free Mason

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Keep this thread at the top until the end of the week. I need to hike up the mountain to leave Papa the 20 gauge hull I shot my doe with last week in OH. I'll take a pic of the stone wall next to where he's resting along with the view. You'll likely recognize the symbol.

Last edited by NH K9; 12/08/13.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I find out that Freemasons are responsible for reduced sulfur in my diesel fuel mad I'm gonna' hold em' in less regard than previous.

So far it's all just rumor.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 12/08/13.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll throw you all a small tidbit

Free.......not a slave or a convict

Mason......stonecutter/fitter.....craftsman

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm cutting out for Virginia on Wednesday, I hear Deflave and Bob are running amuck through the Virginia countryside and I need to check on them. I'll be looking for the photo!

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Batchief909
There is no such thing as a 32nd Degree Mason. Scottish Rite,,yes. Masonry only has 3 degrees.
Well, what you say doesn't align at all with what I've heard all my life about my uncle from his and my close relatives, i.e., that he was a Shriner, and had attained the 32nd Degree in Freemasonry, which, I was told, is a requirement for becoming a Shriner. I've seen the pictures of him with the full Shriner accoutrements, hat, and whatnot, since I was a kid. He had a full-honors Shriner's funeral.

Maybe that's cause your uncle was just as full of schit as you are?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A 3rd degree Mason can join the Shrine, and many other arms

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of our local Mason groups sell Brunswick Stew, not sausage if anyone would like to add that to the ruckus.

I know little of the group and honestly don't have any interest in another obligation of time and treasure but as many have said here the people I know who are members generally fall into two groups church going Christians, people who joined cause Grandaddy, Daddy etc were in it.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by kwg020
Where is the guy with the stick who is beating the dead horse? tired

After having some of our members with real experience come on and describing with good detail where the Masons fit in to their lives and describing how the Mason's fit into American society, why is this thread still alive?

I think it's time to start showing pretty girls with various stages of undress similar to the .223AI just to keep this one going. smile

kwg

[Linked Image]

You are on a roll tonight, Fish. smile

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Note To Self: While at the Fire, only ever speak praisingly of cops, soldiers, Israel, and Masons. laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I keep reading about saber rattling and threats of violence and I honestly wonder if the people saying this are talking about me.

Of course, it doesn't matter. When I told Browneye that if he were standing in front of me and dishonoring my father there would be consequences.

That wasn't a threat. It was a statement of fact.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I keep reading about saber rattling and threats of violence and I honestly wonder if the people saying this are talking about me.

Of course, it doesn't matter. When I told Browneye that if he were standing in front of me and dishonoring my father there would be consequences.

That wasn't a threat. It was a statement of fact.
I don't know how I'll sleep tonight with that thought on my mind, Fishy. grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I just happened to run across a really nice baby cage on the fire that's worth sharing. It will easily hold three or four younglings.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Masons are wicked good at building things. grin

Cool! wink

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Some real genius material on that pier.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Does Masonry conflict with Christianity in any way.?
Well, since they worship Satan, I'd say so, yes.

There's a lodge just a few blocks from my home, and I pass it on my daily walks.

That's the worst piece of Bullchit i have ever heard.
I don't know where you got that idea from but you can forget it, it's not true.
I heard they burn babies as well......
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick around...TRH will top it by tomorrow.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 22 of 67 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 14 invisible), 825 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.